Fucking My College Buddy's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded.

"Are you gonna be there?" I was fine either way but wanted to know what they were thinking about.

"I... I don't know. We aren't sure about that. Do you want me there?"

"Honestly, I don't care. I'm not doing anything with you, but I don't mind if you watch or join in."

He shoved a couple of fries in his mouth, thinking. "So when you did the boss's wife. Was he there?"

"Sometimes. Always when we started, but not so much at the end."

"Wait, you did it with her more than once?"

I smiled at him, giving him my best Jack Nicholson eyebrow raise.

"No shit! And he knew?'

"Yeah, in his case I think I was helping him. But that has nothing to do with you. I'm happy for the chance to fuck her. You can watch, join in, or not be there at all. Whatever makes the two of you the most comfortable."

Apparently, what made Kate comfortable was being naked, in my bed, when I walked through the door to their house that night. Rick was nowhere to be seen.

"Well, this is a nice surprise!" I said when I saw her there.

"Rick said he talked to you."

"He did," I dropped my jacket as I moved toward the bed. "And this is what you want?

She answered by pushing the sheet down and spreading her legs. Her pussy was already wet, her lips swollen and red."

"I've been thinking about it all day, just remembering what it looked like."

Again, I wanted to hear her say it. "What what looked like?" I stepped to the edge of the bed, pulling my shirt tail out.

"Your... um... private."

I loosened my buckle. "My what?"

The color rose in her cheeks. Her innocence made me stiff.

"If I'm gonna fuck you, you at least need to call it by the right name. You do want me to fuck you, right?"

She nodded, rubbing her fingers through her pussy hair.

"Then let me hear you say it?"

"Your dick. Your cock." The way she grunted the last word made it sound very dirty. She heard it, too, because the color quickly filled her cheeks.

I leered at her. "Cock? Did you say cock?"

She nodded; her face a mix of shy embarrassment and arousal, darting her eyes so as not to make contact with mine. Her eyes flickered, revealing the fact that she was enjoying her naughtiness.

"Such a mouth on you." I moved toward the bed, stripping as I got closer to her. "Naked. In my bed. And you are wet, aren't you? Fucking wet."

Again, she nodded. This time looking me straight in the eye.

"Say it," I teased her. "Tell me that your fucking wet."

Her cheeks turned a brighter shade of red. "I fucking wet." she nearly whispered.

I took an ankle in each hand. "I'm sorry. Did you say something? I couldn't quite hear you."

"I fucking wet." It was louder this time.

I began to raise her feet, spreading her legs wider, which opened her pussy like a flower in front of me. I stared directly into her pink hole.

"What's wet?"

"My pussy. My pussy is wet."

"Because you've been thinking about..."

"Your cock. Thinking about your cock makes my pussy wet."

I began to lower myself, pulling her feet down and toward her ass as I did.

"Let me give you something else to think about."

My tongue landed directly on her swollen, unhooded clit. I felt her body tense as stopped there, waiting for her initial reaction to subside. Then I sucked it, gently. Pulling away I began to flutter the tip of my tongue over it.

Her body convulsed and I felt her trying to push her feet down to straighten her legs. I held her firm and continued to work on her exposed hole. She was slick with sweet and salty wetness that seemed to continually leak from her. I lapped at it as I teased her clit, alternating between quick fluttering strokes and deeper pressure, sucking on her nub. At a point, she spread her knees wider apart as though she wanted to open herself more fully to me. I jabbed my stiffened tongue into her opening, then slowly drew it up and out sliding up her slit until I landed on her clit again. I teased her lips, gently biting and tugging at each one before returning my attention to her clit.

It didn't take her long to cum, even though I was doing my best to keep her from climaxing. When she did, it began as a low growl from deep in the pit of her stomach as she tightened every muscle in her body. The guttural moan grew until it exploded from her in a series of shuddering, noisy grunts as I ground myself into her wetness. I gently eased up as she came down from the rush of pleasure.

As she softened, I pulled my face out of her crotch, smiling at her with her juices running down my cheeks and chin. I lifted myself higher, crawling up her body, to kiss her. As I did, my stiff cock raked up her slit and poked her soft belly. I shoved my tongue into her mouth and she eagerly sucked it. Then she began to taste her juice on my cheeks, lapping at it eagerly.

I began to slowly grind my hips, eventually shoving my cock down so that the top of the shaft ran down her slit. Teasing her with a slight, slow, up-and-down motion. Again she pulled her legs wider, nodding at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I want it."

"You want what?" I increased the pressure of my cock along her pussy.

"Your cock." Again, she said it like she was learning a new word.

"Well, there it is," I taunted her."Not like that. You know."

"You have to tell me. Exactly. I want to hear you say it."

Her words were breathy. "I want you to fuck me."

"With what? Tell me you want me to fuck you with my cock."

Her face flushed. Her words were soft. "I want you to fuck me with your cock."

"Where?"I shifted positions, now allowing the bottom of my shaft to slide along her crevice, pushing her lips open to make direct contact with her clit.

"In my pussy," she whispered urgently.

"Now say it all together, loud enough that I can hear you. I want to know what you want."

She pushed her hips up into me. "I want you to fuck my pussy with your cock." Then she surprised me. "Fuck my cunt!"

"Your cunt? Yeah, I'm gonna fuck your cunt."

I let my balls tease her open hole while I stroked my shaft, then I slowly drew it back down until my head was lying on her clit. Her legs were pulled high, leaving her pussy parallel to the bed. I pushed the tip of my prick down, spreading her hole just a bit wider. Again, she thrust her hips upward, eager to have her cunt filled. I drew away quickly.

"Patience," I said. I was enjoying the tease. She scowled for a second, then I pushed the tip down again. This time I leaned forward, spreading myself over her, the tip of my cock just inside the snug rim of her pussy. Then with one full stroke, I buried myself into her.

She yelped when I did, but quickly positioned herself for maximum penetration. I began to piston slowly into her soaked cunt, hearing the sounds of sloshing with every thrust and retreat.

I don't know when it happened or where he came from, but I was suddenly aware of Rick's presence behind me, watching my cock slide in and out of his wife's eager pussy. She came at least twice while I pounded her in the missionary position. Then I turned her over and took my time again, mounting her doggie style.

Rick jerked off at the sight of his wife getting fucked right in front of him. I wondered if that noise - something between a whimper and a grunt - was one that she made for him. I could feel my cock stretching inside her, occasionally bumping something deep in her womb. She came again, pushing back to match my thrusts, then dropping her head to the bed, letting me use her cunt.

I was about to pull out but went over the top on that last downward stroke, I pumped twice inside of her before backing out and launching the last of my load on her ass, leaning back so that her husband could see what his sweet wife had coaxed out of me. 30 seconds later she turned around, licking my prick clean. Rick unloaded on her face as she did. I think he was trying to get it to her mouth, but simply couldn't hold out that long.

We finished that night with a lengthy threesome. One that I would be happy to repeat. But it was never to be. We lost touch with one another soon after. The military took him to some other part of the world and our paths haven't crossed since.

12