Fucking my daughters ex Ch. 02

Story Info
The second hook up with my daughters ex-boyfriend.
5.8k words
4.6
10k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** At the time of writing, I'm currently 48 years old and divorced for maybe 16 or 17 years. I can't quite remember. This is my attempt to string together some of my past experiences that rightly or wrongly have shaped who I am. I hope you enjoy reading this and please don't judge me. I'd love to receive comments from my readers too so feel free to say what you want. **

After the first time with Stuart, I knew I would fuck him again. It seemed really less complicated. With him it was just pure sex. There wasn't any need to stay interesting as he was so enraptured by me anyway. There was also no expectation on my part for him to be intellectually stimulating to me or to partake in meaningful conversation. There was certainly no issue with him telling me about his wife or what she wouldn't do or for any lies. It was just pure sex. Mind connections work in many ways and part of what was interesting about Stuart was how much he adored me. And there was no danger of him wanting to fall in love with me! So that was a safe bet too.

I also liked the fact that Stuart wanted to learn how to please me and how I had no qualms teaching him. That was different from telling a grown man or rather a man my age what to do or how I liked it. Men felt inadequate if told how to do things, in my experience, but with Stuart he just wanted to learn. So yes, there were many things that kept me wanting to keep on fucking Stuart.

As much as I knew I would fuck him again, I wasn't going to make the first move. I needn't have worried as he texted me the very next day waxing lyrical about how good a fuck I was and what a great time he had and wanted to do it again. Of course he threw in how hot he thought I was and how pretty I was and all that. There's so much to say for an ego boost, especially from a younger man who was able to get younger, prettier girls.

We arranged another meet up about a week after the first time. Stuart had said he wanted to spend more time with me and said he had found a place for travellers that accepted early check in and late check out. That meant that if we got there early in the morning, we could stay till around 9pm. That gave us 10 to 12 hours together.

I must admit I was impressed with his resourcefulness and the fact he wanted to spend so much time with me. I knew I was in for a good, long day of fucking so I prepared myself. I got myself waxed and picked out some nice lingerie for him. Not that it would stay on long, but I wanted to dress up for him. That was another thing. There was something in me that wanted to please him. I wanted to be remembered as the best fuck he had ever had in his life and use me as the benchmark of all his other fucks. In retrospect, that was also what I did with most other men, willing to do whatever so that they always remembered me. With Stuart, that want was especially so knowing how young and inexperienced he was. I wanted to be the best and the first in everything for him if that makes any sense.

It was a Saturday morning and I didn't have to work. I told the kids I had some work-related event and waited for Stuart to text me to let me know what time he had got the room. He texted as early as 7am to tell me where he was. I was already dressed and ready. Underneath I wore the sexy lingerie - a lacy, baby blue teddy with cut out underwired bra cups. On top I wore a ruffled, beige blouse that hid my exposed tits and nipples. A tight black skirt with black heels completed the office look. I left almost as soon as I got his text, feeling quite excited, reaching the Holiday Inn Express at around 730am.

I knocked on his door and he opened it, dressed in a shirt and jeans.

"Heya." I said, smiling, as I walked into the room. "You got here early!"

"Yeah. Couldn't wait to see you." He nodded, smiling brightly. "You look fabulous! But why so formal?"

"I told the kids I had an office function, so I had to dress appropriately. You know what Lydia's younger sister Yana is like? Always asking questions!" I laughed. "So... I don't want to cast any suspicions. And it gives me an excuse to be away the whole day."

"I'm glad you don't have to rush off like the last time." He said softly.

"I hardly rushed off! You fucked me twice and that after I had blown you too!" I laughed. "I'd hardly call that rushing off."

"I'd have fucked you a lot more if you had stayed." He replied confidently.

"Maybe it's a good thing I left when I did then!" I laughed. One thing I liked about Stuart though, we laughed a lot. "But I'm here now." I replied seductively.

Stuart came forward and kissed me, our tongues dancing together. His hands move to my blouse to cup my breasts and I knew he could feel my stiff nipples underneath them. I pushed him back and started to unbutton my blouse.

"Oh my fucking god! That..thats so sexy." Stuart said. "I was wondering how I could feel your nipples through your bra! Your tits aren't covered!"

I peeled of my skirt and stepped out of them. The teddy was high cut and there was an opening underneath at the crotch area which could only be seen once I spread my legs.

"You like?" I teased as I did a pirouette, showing off my wares.

"I don't like." Stuart replied. "I love it!"

"You'd like this even better." I said as I lay lifted one leg on the bed to show him the crotchless bit. "See? Its open underneath so you can fuck me with this on."

"Oh shit!" Stuart gulped. "Your just amazing Erina. Lydia never dressed up for me like that."

Again, hearing how I did things my daughter didn't started my pussy tingling even more. I moved to him and cupped his crotch. "Why are you still dressed?" I teased, running my fingers along the outline of his hard cock.

Stuart quickly removed his shirt and pants and just like the first time, his boxers were wet at the crotch. "Oh Stuart, I can smell your cock from here."

"Is it bad?" He asked. "I've just been so excited about seeing you again. I was hard all the way here."

"I love your smell. I love how much you want me." I said as I dropped to my knees in front of him. I took his cock in my mouth again as his hands reached to toy with my bare breasts. I swallowed him, swirling my tongue around his cock, tasting his dripping cock. Stuart moaned loudly.

I gave his cock a few sucks then got up. "Lie on the bed." I said. "I'm going to fuck you."

Stuart quickly made his way to the bed and lay down. His cock standing up proudly. I climbed on to the bed, straddling him. I reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it to my pussy. I knew I was wet and slowly I pressed down on to his cock.

"Oh god.. I always love that first penetration." I moaned.

"Oh fuck, your so wet." Stuart groaned as my pussy engulfed his hot cock.

I lay on him with his cock buried in me. I took his hands and placed them on my tits. I knew how hot I must have looked in my baby blue teddy with my tits popping out. My nipples were hard with lust. "Pinch my nips Stuart." I said. "They're connected straight to my pussy... I love my nipples being teased."

Stuart moaned he started to tweak my nipples. I sighed in contentment as I felt my pussy responding. "No need to be gentle." I said softly as I my own hands moved to tease his nipples.

"Oohhhh.. no one has played with my nipples before." He exclaimed. "I didn't know it would feel so good." He started to tweak my nipples harder, pulling them a little.

I started to grind on his cock, moving my hips back and forth. I clenched my pussy muscles, working kegels on his cock.

"Ohhh fuck." "He moaned. "I feel you clenching me."

I raised my hips, placing my ankles on the bed and started to ride his slowly. "Unhhh.. your cock feels so good in me." I moaned as I raised my pussy up and down his cock. I leaned forward a little and fed him my breast. "Suck my tits."

Stuart raised his head and suckled on my tits, causing me to pause my humping and moan louder. I started to fuck him again and with each downthrust on his cock, he'd lick my nipples. "Oh God.. fuck..." I cried out. "So good... oh fuck yes."

I started to ride him faster, the pleasure in my pussy becoming more intense and my orgasm starting to build. I placed my hands on his chest for leverage as I pumped my body up and down on his cock.

"Ohhh...unnhhh...mmmpphhh... oh god.... Oh fuck...I'm cummingggggg!" I cried out as my legs started trembling and I collapsed on his cock, taking it deep in me. I kept shaking and thrusting along his body. My thighs felt weak and I slowly adjusted my legs so that I was resting on my knees again. "Oh god... my legs... I.. I cant fuck you like this for longer."

In answer, Stuart grabbed my shoulders and pulled me forward toward him. His lips fastened on my nipples, sucking them hard. I moaned again, feeling electric jolts shooting into my pussy. He raised his knees, pushing me closer toward him and started to fuck me from underneath. With this angle, his cock scraped against my clit and up against my g-spot as he fucked me slowly.

"Ohhhh Stuart.... Oh god... fuck me baby... fuck me..." I cried, feeling his cock thrusting into me slowly and teasing both my clit and g-spot. My clitoris felt like it was on fire with each thrust and I started to cry out and moan incoherently as Stuart sped up his thrusts.

He used my shoulders to hold me in place as well as for leverage as the sounds of his thighs slapping against my ass filled the room mixed with the sounds of my cries and his moans.

"Oh fuck Erina... so fucking tight... yes... cum baby... cum for me."

"Oh Stuart... fuck me... fuck me....you're gonna make me cum again....oh goddddd" I cried out, burying my face next to his and kissing his neck.

His cock pistoned into me faster and faster. He was groaning now as his cock made wet, squishy sounds in my soaking pussy. "Unnhhh.. Erina... cant hold on... unnhhh...ohhh.. ohhh Erinnaaaaaaaa"

Stuart cried out and came just as I did. Both of us crying out together. I trembled and shook, almost lifting myself off his cock but he held my shoulders down and pressed me harder onto his convulsing cock, causing it to jam against my cervix and triggering another orgasm for me. I lay on him, my thighs quivering and my whole body tingling. Stuart rolled me over and pulled out of me with a popping sound.

I gasped and breathed heavily, feeling out of breath, my thighs still quivering. Stuart lay back on the bed, his hands caressing my stomach. "Oh wow.. just wow." He sighed. "That was intense."

"MmmHmmmm" I sighed again. I lay back, feeling the quivering of my thighs subside. I got out of bed and peeled off my teddy. "Did you like fucking me in the lingerie?" I teased.

"Yeah!" He replied excitedly. "It was like the lace framed everything. But you look better now, with it off."

"Can't keep it on for long in bed, the lace might tear." I said, explaining why I took it off. "And the crotch area is all wet. I'm surprised it didn't tear the way you were banging me!"

Stuart smiled sheepishly as I got into bed beside him, both of us now naked.

"I've never been ridden before." Stuart said, matter of factly. "I've always done the fucking."

"Any regrets?" I smiled.

"Hell no!" He said, smiling. "It's different. You have the control. It's nice."

"Lots of positions to have sex in Stuart." I said softly

"What's your favourite?" He asked.

"Depends on the time, the place, the person." I replied honestly. "I always like missionary. I like the closeness but I like being on top too. There are so many variations Stuart."

He nodded, "I haven't tried many positions." He said softly. I could tell he was feeling a little embarrassed with his lack of experience.

"You'll have time to try different things Stuart. Each woman is different yet probably similar too. Just remember what works for one woman doesn't mean it will work with every woman." I explained. "There are so many positions I haven't tried either. And there are some that I cant even imagine doing."

"Like what?" Stuart asked, raising himself on his elbows now and running his hands across my tummy.

"I don't know!" I laughed. "I've seen pictures of the Kama Sutra and I cant imagine half of them."

"What's the Kama Sutra?" He asked.

"You've never heard of the Kama Sutra?" I asked, a little surprised. "It's an ancient Indian book that talks about sex and the different positions. It dates back to the 4th century and I think there are more than 60 positions described in it.

"Holy fuck!" Stuart exclaimed. "60 positions? And dating back to the 4th century? That must have been their Pornhub channel then!"

"Yes!" I laughed. "Sex has been happening for a long time Stuart, and they were probably more in tune with their sexuality in those early days compared to today. There were less restrictions back then I guess, and people understood that sex could be just sex without having to worry about what society thought."

"Your pretty wise Mrs J." Stuart smiled at me. "Its' different with you. With girls my age, they want to talk about shopping or where to go eat or just gossip after sex. Some don't even talk after sex but just lay there and want to sleep."

"Nothing wrong with wanting to have a nap after sex!" I smiled. "I've done that before."

"How many men have you had Mrs J... err, I mean Erina?" Stuart asked.

"It doesn't matter Stuart." I replied. "A tip for you. Never ask a woman how many men she has had. If you are worried about diseases, ask for her last encounter. But don't ask how many or what she has done unless she volunteers it. Even then, sometimes it's better not to know coz once you do it can mess things up."

"How do you mean?" he pressed.

"Its like this. When you are just fucking, its nice to know what she or even he, for that matter, has done as it can be a turn on especially if you want to do it or try it too. But if things develop and you get emotionally involved, well, sometimes what they have done becomes a thorn in your side and you start feeling jealous or wonder why they did it. The mind is a strange creature." I explained. "It may not make much sense but that's how it is."

"I think I get it." Stuart replied. "It's like with Suzy, the girl I dated before Lydia. She had been around and I liked the fact she was easy. But once we started dating, I felt jealous especially when she talked about her other men. Yeah, I get it."

"Yeap. Good for you." I smiled.

"But... since you're not going to fall for me, I can still ask right?" He pressed, smiling.

"Why is it so important to know?" I countered.

"It's not important. I just want to know." He carried on. "I just want to know what you've experienced."

"There have been many men, Stuart." I said, giving in. "I've been divorced for a long time. So yes, I dated a lot, had a lot of casual sex, got myself in trouble, all sorts of things."

"Trouble? Like how?" Stuart asked.

"Ahh... long story." I sighed. "Lets just say things got complicated with some of the men. There were a lot of married men and what was supposed to be just sex became something more. Emotions got involved. They promised me all sorts of things. At the end of the day I was left alone. So yeah, you get the idea."

"Did you experience a lot of things? Like sexually?" Stuart pressed on.

"I did, yes." I paused for a moment. "I guess I did most things. I wanted to experience things and I let myself try whatever I wanted to. Perhaps to discover my inner slut, so to speak. Which is probably why we are here now Stuart. This isn't something I would have done if I hadn't had done all the other stuff."

"Any regrets?" He asked.

"Some. Not many." I replied. "I tried things I probably wouldn't have. I learnt what I like. I learnt I liked pleasing men. So yeah."

"What did you like the best?" Stuart asked, his hand stroking my thigh now.

I laughed. "I cant really pick just one. As I said, a lot depended on the time, the place, the person and all that. But I can tell you one thing I really like and have always liked."

"What's that?" He asked.

I grinned and got up on my knees. "This." I said as I took his erect cock into my mouth. I moved around, with his cock still in my mouth till I was between his legs, looking straight up at him.

"Ohhh..Erina...your mouth...." He moaned.

I lifted off him briefly. "Most men loved my blowjobs." I said, jerking cock, wet with my saliva. "Just lay back and let me enjoy this."

I began to suck his cock, using all my skills over the years. I fondled his balls as I sucked him. I licked his shaft all over. I licked his balls before taking his head back into my mouth. I licked and flicked at his cockhead with my tongue, causing him to groan. "Oh fuck...so good Erina." He said loudly.

I slurped on his cock noisily, my fingers teasing his ass crack before spreading his ass. I moved down to lick his balls again and then lowered my face into his ass crack and began tonguing his asshole. "Holy shit!" Stuart moaned, squirming. "No one has done that before. Oh fuck!"

I licked his asshole more, sticking my tongue a little into his puckered rosebud, feeling his squirming. I moved back to lick his shaft up and down before taking his cock into my mouth again. One finger running up and down against his asshole. I bobbed up and down on his cock, looking up at him. Then I pressed my face down, opening my gullet and taking his cock right down my throat. "Mmmpphhh.. oh damn!" Stuart cried out as he squirmed again. I held his cock in my throat for a few seconds before bobbing up and gasping for air. "Ohhhh..Erina....Fuckkkkk...." Stuart panted. He sat up, pulling me off his cock and kissed me deeply. I liked that fact that he didn't mind kissing me after I had his cock in my mouth. "I want you. I want to fuck you!" He cried out.

"Just lay back Stuart. Enjoy it. I want to suck you off." I replied calmly, pushing him back on the bed.

I took his cock back in my mouth again, slurping on it. My fingers applied pressure to his anus and slipped inside. Stuart groaned again. "What are you doing to me? Oh fuck it feels so good."

I took his cock into my throat again, pressing my finger deeper into his asshole as I did so. Stuart moaned loudly, his head tossing from side to side. "Fuck... fuck...Erina.....oh fuckkkk"

I bopped up again, gasping for air before quickly taking his cock in my mouth once more, swirling my tongue around his glans as I slowly finger fucked his ass, working my finger deeper until I found his prostate. I pressed gently against it causing Stuart to cry out again. "Oh shit... whatever you're doing, don't stop.. oh my fucking god"

I started to suck his cock even more earnestly now. Bobbing up and down while hollowing my cheeks and sucking hard. My other hand went to tease one of his nipples as I sucked. I would take him down my throat every so often making his squirm even more. I could taste his precum leaking into my mouth and I teased his prostate more.

I felt his cock throbbing in my mouth as I sucked and I knew he was close. One more deepthroat then I pressed up and down on his prostate, milking it as I tightened my lips and moved them up and down tightly over his cock, using my mouth like a pussy.

Stuart was thrashing around on the bed and I sucked harder and faster, pressing my finger against his prostate and teasing it harder and faster in time with the bobbing of my mouth on his cock. I felt his cock tensing as he cried out. "Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum...oh fuck.. oh fuck.."

I sucked harder as I felt his cock swell and suddenly start spurting its hot cream into my mouth. I fastened my mouth hard on his spurting cock and milked him prostate, sucking on his cock as I did so. Stuart was making guttural sounds as he thrashed about, his are flying across his eyes. His hips arched into my mouth as he kept shooting buckets of cum into my mouth.

I swallowed, determined to take every drop, as more cum filled my mouth. I had stopped teasing his prostate, well aware that there was a fine line before I overstimulated him. His cock slowly stopped spraying its seed in me but stayed hard. I swallowed every drop before removing my mouth and licking the remnants of cum from his cock. I cleaned his shaft and went back down to lick his balls as his cock twitched and slowly started to recede in size. A little more cum leaked out and I licked that up too.

12