Fucking My Employee's Fiancée

Story Info
My employee's Fiancée comes to work and gets fucked by boss.
4.6k words
4.41
87.8k
133
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks after I threw the work party at my house. I was talking with Andrew at work, he told me he was going to propose to his girlfriend Sara. I had instant flash backs to her cumming in my hot tub and seeing her naked in the shower. I remember my cock thrusting in and out of that tight pussy. I rehearing her moan as she orgasmed on my cock. But the best memory I had of Sara was looking I to her eyes as I flooded her pussy in the bed I share with my wife.

I snap to and realize that Andrew is still talking about how he was going to do it. I nodded to make him feel like I was listening, but that was a lie. I could not get her body out of my head. I told him to take off early so he could get everything set up. He thanked me for being so generous to him.

I made up some bull shit excuses that he was a really hard worker and that he earned it.

A few weeks later, the project that my team was working on was complete

We were now going to move from the planning phase to building the latest mega structure in Dubai for some oil tycoon billionaire. I needed to select managers for different aspects the build. I selected Andrew to run the logistics segment as he was good with numbers and not really good with people. When he found out he was selected, he was beyond excited. I told him to get planning because is a week, he was going to help me present the logistics segment to the owner of the new building.

When that day came, I was sitting in my office finishing up some small details to the presentation. My office is a huge elevated corner office that has floor to ceiling glass walls. It gives me the best view of the office while still letting me have some privacy.

While I was sitting at my desk, I saw a gorgeous, tanned female walking through the office. She was all dolled up in a black top and short pencil skirt that hugged her curves and showed off her huge tits. I also saw that she had on thigh high stockings that drew your eyes up her legs and to the low cut skirt!

I was surprised when I realized that it was Sara. I saw her head right for Andrew's office and give him a big hug and looked like she was there congratulating him for being the lead in his presentation. As she hugged him again, she locked eyes with me from across the office and gave me a sexy smile. I watched her as she talked with him in his office. She kept glancing at me the whole time.

I saw Andrew gather all of his papers, give her a kiss, and rush off to the huge conference room that was in the middle of the office space. My eyes still locked on Sara. She began walking right up to my office.

As she opened the door, she poked her head in while leaning over. The way she positioned herself gave me a clear view to her perfect cleavage hanging into her black top.

"Hey Mike!" she said with a seductive smile "Andrew is unavailable for lunch, would you like to join me? I don't want to eat alone. I figured with you being the boss, you can leave at any time." She gave me that cute seductive look.

"Hey Sara! Fuck... I would love to go to lunch with you, but I have this huge meeting that Andrew probably told you about. There is no way I can leave."

As she steps inside, she gives me the sexiest pouty face and said "Aww, but aren't you the boss? Can't someone else lead? I don't really want to go out alone in this outfit!" Her hands running along the curves of her body.

My adrenaline started pumping as I realized that she was all dolled up for me and not for Andrew. That this was her plan the whole time.

"How about this" I reply, "How about I order something from a really nice Steak House and we enjoy it here where we can talk and have some privacy. I'll send Andrew a message that I need him to run the meeting. That way I don't have leave and no one asks any questions about why I left when that meeting is going on. No one will question if I'm stuck in my office!"

Sara gives me a devilish smile as she starts to slowly walk towards me. She winked at me biting her lip when she saw my gaze lock onto her incredible tits. As she rounded the desk, she leans against it and puts her stiletto on my chair, pushing me back.

"So, what do you have in mind to eat?"

My hands slide over the straps of her stilettos and onto her ankle and up her leg.

She giggled "I did enjoy that sausage you provided at your party. Wish I could get more of it." She says winking at me. Sara stands up and starts walking towards the door. I could tell that she was looking down into the conference room and at her Fiancé. "But someone might notice" she says looking over her shoulder at me with a smolder in her eye. "Maybe another time soon, if that is what you want Mike."

I stand up and walk to the other side of my desk and lean against it. "Why do we need to worry about who sees? It's just lunch, right?" I say with lust in my eyes as I reach over and hit my privacy button. Instantly, every window in my office fogs up.

She turns around suddenly, locking eyes with me "ohhh that is a nice feature for the boss to have in his office! Does your wife know about that feature Mike?" she says as her fingers trace the curve of her cleavage.

I walk over to her and back her up against the glass she was just looking through. "No, no I don't think she does. Never needed it when she comes to my office" I say as I press my body against her. Out lips just inches from each other. "What a shame" she whispers. Her breath brushing over my lips. Our breathing intensifies and I can see her gorgeous face is blushing as her excitement rises. I can feel her push her tits against me with every breath.

Without saying a word, we both start making out with each other hard. There was a lot of pent up sexual lust that we both needed to release.

As I kiss her, I kiss and suck on her neck and ears as our hands wildly explore each other. I moved her towards the desk.

I turned her around so her back was against my chest. I started kissing and sucking on her smooth neck. Her breathing was heavy and was a sexual mix of moaning "oh my god" and "oh fuck". Her hands were grabbing at my hair, pulling me into her neck and shoulders. I grabbed her tits through her shirt and began squeezing and rubbing on them as I pressed my body against hers. I slid my hand down her stomach to the edge of her short skirt. I quickly pull up her skirt and began rubbing her pussy. She moaned out as I moved her thong to the side and started fingering her as we made out. Her hips started matching my fingers as I fucked her.

I then flipped her around and bend her over the desk. Her long brown hair hanging off to the side of her face as she watched me pull up her shirt over her ass and around her hips. She moaned out "Oh I love the way you touch me!" as my hands slid up between her legs and over her pussy before grabbing her ass. I knelt down behind her and starting kissing a biting her ass. She could not stop moaning as she felt like a slut again.

I stood up and pressed my hard cock through my pants and against her ass. I began kissing the back of her neck. She moaned "oh I've been waiting for this!" as my hands roughly squeeze her tits and pull them out so I could grope them. I felt her hand reach back and grab my ass pulling me into her as she started grinding her ass against me.

I pivot us so I am leaning against the desk with her ass still grinding against my cock. As we make out over her shoulder, I pull her shirt and bra down so they rest under her breasts. With my left hand, I roll her nipples and with my right, I slide it up to her throat and I kiss the back of her neck and move up to sucking her ear.

She can only grind against me and moan out as I make her feel like a sexual woman again. She looks down and sees my wedding band on my finger as I roll her nipple and squeeze her tits.

Sara turns and faces me, her tits hanging out as we make out. She starts to unbutton my shirt telling me how wet she was getting knowing I was staring at her while she was talking with Andrew.

I push her up against the desk and grab her tit with my right hand and say "oh you came into my office knowing full well what you wanted!" I slide my left hand down to her pussy and wrap my fingers over her clit and into cunt. "Oh fuck... Yes I did! Fuuuccckkk! I've wanted this since the first time you fucked me in your master bed!" she moaned as I started fingering her with my huge hand and fingers. I bend down and start sucking on her exposed titties. She slides her hands in my hair, pulling me into her huge tits. I can tell from her breathing and moaning that she is so close to cumming. I finger her clit and bite her nipple as she starts to cum hard. I don't stop fingering her until her climax fades.

I then slide my hands up her ass and pull on her thong. She moans out "yes please" as I slip her thong off her ass and down her smooth legs. I toss it onto my desk.

I then pick her up by her ass and set her down in the middle of my desk. As I get down on my knees in front of her, I lift her legs up as I kiss and bite her inner thighs. As I move down her thighs, her moans intensify. I near her pussy and I can smell how wet she is. She smells so sweet. I begin kissing and sucking on her pussy lips as she leans back on her arms. Her tits hanging out with her shirt pulled off her arms and pushed down around her stomach. "Fuck Sara!! Oh fuck you taste good!" I moan into her pussy.

I get a call on me desk phone. As I shift towards the phone, I hear Sara whimper "No!! I'm so close! please don't stop". I pick up the phone as I start to finger her pussy. I kiss her deeply and then rest my forehead on hers and stare I to her eyes. My secretary tells me that the meeting is about to start. I tell her " Hey Becky, something has come up that I have to handle. Tell Andrew that he is in charge of the meeting and not to let me down, oh and hold my calls." Sara cums mid sentence as I was talking to my secretary. I pin the phone on my shoulder and quickly grab her thong and stuff it in her mouth to keep her quiet.

I don't even hang up the phone before I start eating her out again. Sara quickly grabs the phone and hangs it up right as I suck on her clit and she screams out. I suck her clit and finger her at the same time as another orgasm hits her body. She starts to shake and her flexes her legs that are over me shoulders as she pins my head against her pussy. She grabs her thong out of her mouth and tossed it on the picture frames I have on my desk. "Ffffuuuucccckkkk" screams out.

I stand up and start kissing her again. The taste of her pussy all over my lips. Her perky tits pressed into my chest. I quickly spin her around again and pull her back against my hard cock. She moans out "oh yes, fuuuuck! Oh god yes!" as she grinds her ass against me. My hands grabbing both breasts as I kiss her neck and suck on her ear again. I alternate from groping her naked titties to fingering her. I keep edging her as I know she is close to another orgasm. She can't stop grinding against my cock. I turn her to the side as we make out and I finger her through another orgasm. She is so wet, her cum is dripping down her legs.

We stop making out as I slide my fingers out of her wet pussy and slowly put them in her mouth. "taste it, you taste like a slut". She moaned as she tasted how sweet she is. She sees my wedding ring glistening with her cum and sucks on my ring finger just to remind me that I was a cheating husband.

I pick her up and set her on the desk again and kneel down. I spread her legs and push them back as I start to eat her pussy hard and fast. Her perfectly shaved pussy is glistening with her cum and her pussy lips are starting to turn red from me making her cum. She starts grinding her hips into my mouth as she cums hard.

Sara tries to get off the desk and get at my cock, but I push her back down onto the desk and lay her back. Her legs are in the air as I start to eat her again. At some point she had her arms over her head as her body was shaking with the building up of her orgasms, she accidentally hit my privacy button. The windows un-fogged instantly. She looked out the window in surprise and saw Andrew giving his presentation. She screamed out as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her tits hanging out with a married man sucking her clit. I looked up and saw her engagement ring on her finger as she was rolling her nipple through her orgasm.

I fingered her through her orgasm telling her that she was a good slut! I saw that she never took her eyes off of Andrew the whole time. I reached over and hit the privacy putting again. I leaned over her body as I pulled her in for a kiss. "That was hot watching that! You are a naughty slut Sara!" My cock grinding against her wet pussy, she moans "Oh Mike, you are so fucking good at that." The look in her eyes was pure lust and desire.

I stood up right between her legs and started to undo my belt and pants. I reached up and wrapped my hand around her neck "I'm going to fuck your cheating pussy now!" I say to her. She breathlessly moans out "oh god yes!! Please fuck me with your married cock Mike!!"

My cock stands erect as my pants hit the floor. I grab her ass and pull her to the edge of the desk. I slap my cock against her clit and start grinding it back and forth. I then line it up and fuck into her. "ohhhhh fffuuccckkk" she breaths out as I stretch her pussy. I grab both legs and hold them apart as I start to fuck in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Oh Mike you feel so fucking good! Oh fuck" she moans as she is breathing heavy. Each word sounded as if it was being forced out of her with each thrust.

"Oh this pussy is so tight! It's so much tighter than my wife's!" I grunt out

Her moans were getting loader with each thrust. "OH GOD BABY" she screams as she cums on my cock!

I grab her neck and pull her into a kiss, muffling her scream.

As her climax started to subside, I whisper "shhhh they will hear us fucking you little slut!"

"I'm sorry baby, you are just so good at that" she replied pushing her pussy back onto my cock. She was desperate to feel me deep inside her.

I then push her down onto her back and I prop both of her ankles on my shoulders. I grip herfashion that is around her waist and started fucking my cock into her. Pounding her young tight pussy! Her body shaking with each thrust! Her perfect firm young perky tits bouncing as I fuck her.

"Oh fuck you are so sexy! Oh fuck! Your so deep!" she moans out.

The sound of our bodies slapping together and the sound of her moaning were intoxicating. She reached down with her left hand and started fingerings her clit she spreading her fingers around my cock as it stretches her out. Her diamond ring shining with ever move on her clit.

"Oh fuck!! I'm gonna cum" I grunted as I grabbed her hips and fucked deep inside her! Forcing my cock inside her as I shoot my huge hot load in her unprotected pussy. She arched her head back as she started to climax at the feeling of me flooding her with my cum. I held my cock deep inside her as we both finished cumming. Her pussy was dripping all over my cock and down my balls and onto my desk. I reached down and fingered her clit with my cock still buried deep inside her. "Oh you are a cum slut aren't you?" I say smiling at her. She notices that I was using my left hand to finger her. "Maybe I am for your married cum!" she winks.

I stood her up as I sat against the desk. I guided her down on her knees as she started to suck on my cock. She moaned out "Oh I've missed sucking this gorgeous cock". She alternated sucking my cock and stroking my dick. She made sure that she used her left hand so I could see her ring. She knew that turned me on that she was a cheating slut. My cock never went soft after cumming in her. She was too hot and the thought that she used our big meeting as an excuse to come fuck me was so hot. She never broke eye contact with me the whole time she sucked my cock. This slut looked so good on her knees with her tits out sucking my cock.

She stood up and started to kiss me. I knew she needed me to fuck her some more. I spun her around and bent her over the desk. She giggled as I took control of her. I lined my cock up with her pussy as she laid her head on the desk with her feet spread wide on the floor. She was a true slut and popped her ass up to give me complete access to her cheating cunt.

I thrust my cock in her tight pussy and started fucking her bent over my desk. She could not say anything as she was moaning with each thrust. Her whole body shaking as I pounded her. I slapped her ass as I fucked her like an animal. She twisted her shoulders so she could look at me as I owned her pussy. I reached down and grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples hard. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back into every thrust. I pounded her pussy hard and fast. "Oh fuck! Andrew can never fucks me like this!" She cried out.

I lifted her left leg on the desk opening up her pussy to me. I then used her hip to help me fuck her hard. "Oh fuck, oh yes, ohhhhhh gggaaaawwwwdddd just like that!! Rriigghhtt there Mike! Please don't stop!!" she moaned as my cock was hitting deeper than Andrew ever had. I bit the back of her neck as I fucked her. "ohhhh mmmiiikkkeeee I'm gonna cum on your married cock!!" I quickly grabbed her neck and pulled her back against me as I fucked. I started to squeeze her neck and I grunt I her ear "cum on my cock my little cum slut!" she started to shake as a powerful orgasm shot through her. I could not resist! I fucked hard I to her and shot my second load of cum deep inside her.

We both collapsed from powerful orgasm. I pick her up and carry her to my big office chair. I kick my pants off under my desk as I sit down with her in my lap. We make out and talk about how fucking amazing that sex was and how naughty I was for cumming in her without asking her if I was ok. "Oh Mike... That was the best feeling... Your hot cum flooding me!" she said between kisses. "I never let Andrew cum in me!" she says with a evil giggle.

All of a sudden, I hear a knock at my door. "who is it?" I yell out

"A boss, it's me Andrew, I wanted to go over the presentation we just finished."

"one second" I yell back

Sara quickly hides under my desk. Thankfully her clothes has just been moved to her stomach and not on the floor. I button up my shirt but I don't have time to put on my pants. I slide closer to the desk as Andrew opens the door. As he turns around to shut the door, I notice Sara's thong was draped over a picture of my family on my desk. I quickly grab that and hand it to Sara who was down by my legs.

Andrew comes in and sits down. He starts to talk about how the presentation went and how the owners were impressed. All of a sudden, I feel soft hands start stroking my cock and playing with my balls. My mind went blank and I did not hear a thing Andrew was saying. He was "blah blah blah blah blah" for who knows how long. I had just dumped two loads in his fiancée and I'm getting hard again with her stroking me. I felt her soft lips wrap around the head of my cock as she stroked the shaft with her soft strong hands. My world was spinning as I tried not to show any hint that his fiancée was sucking my cock. I was able to fool him and make him believe that I was listening. Then right before he was about to leave, he said "oh did you see Sara? She stopped by to wish me well on the presentation! She wanted to go to lunch but I had no clue how long the presentation would go."

"Ahh I remember seeing her walk in to see you, but I don't remember seeing her leave the office. But who knows, I've been balls deep with something that came up." I replied

"Oh well. She must have left and gotten lunch without m.. I guess it worked out that you have been busy because you let me have the lead. Alright well thanks boss!" he gets up and leaves.

12