Fucking My Employee's Fiancée

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push my chair back and grab her beautiful face from my cock and kiss her deep. I pull her into my lap and tell her between making out "Oh you... Are a... Naughty... Cheating... Slut... Sara!!"

She giggled as she unbuttoned my shirt. She pressed her breasts into my bare chest and she moans out "Oh that was one of the hottest blow jobs I've ever given!" The feeling of her perky nipples pressing into my chest as she started grinding her pussy on my cock was too much. I lifted her up and set her down on my cock. We both moan out as she settles all the way down. She does not move. She just enjoys the feeling of my cock filling ever inch of her pussy. "I don't get this from Andrew" she giggles as she kisses me. She then starts to grind her hips back and forth with her arms wrapped around me neck as we make out hard. Out tongues all-over each other.

I then start to move my hips up into her. We start fucking each other again. We both are just focused on fucking and not talking or kissing. We are both getting everything we can from each other. I suck and bite her nipples as she is riding me. I stand up with my cock still in her pussy. I give her a few hard and fast thrusts before I walk us over to the huge lounge / couch I have in my office and lay back on it. I want to watch this slut ride my cock.. I let her have complete control as she starts to fuck herself on my married cock. She moans out with ever breath as she fucks herself into another orgasm.

I grab her throat as she leans back moaning out. Her tits pressed into my arm as she rides my cock through her orgasm. I pull her back down to me and look her right in the eyes. "don't stop cumming on my cock, slut! I'm going to cum again!" I growl

"Oh yes please!! Cum in me again Mike!!"

I fuck up into her as her orgasm keeps rushing through her body! "fffffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk" I moan shooting another load. She felt my orgasm and slammed her pussy down against my body. "I want this cum! oh Mike!! Oh that was a huge load!" she giggled as she slowly grinded her clit against me enjoying the end of another orgasm.

We both collapsed breathing heavy. I kissed her deeply. "You have given me more orgasms in one hour than Andrew has in the last month!"

She just lays on her back for a few minutes as I start getting dressed. She began putting her clothes back on while still laying on the lounge. She looked so good freshly fuck. Her skin and face were glowing. I snapped a photo of her so I would always be able to remember the way she looked after fucking her in my office She pulls her thong up and winks at me saying "I want to keep all of that cum in me!"

After her clothes were all put back in place, she goes over to a picture of my family I have mounted on the wall and uses it as a mirror to put on her lipstick and touch up her makeup.

"Thanks for lunch baby!" she says winking.

She walks out the door and right into Andrew's office. I hear him ask where she was, I heard her make up some bullshit excuses that he did not question.

I get a text from Sara later that evening

"Andrew was so excited that he was able to run that meeting on his own. He thinks he is going to be a big shot. I acted like I was so proud of him. For a prize, I let him Iuck me after he ate my pussy. It was still full of your cum you sexy stud!"

"Oh and I made him wear a condom. Don't want him knocking me up! See you later Mike!"

12