All Comments on 'Fucking my Friend's Wife'

by genealguy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
WOW

this could have been better.....NOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm having trouble here

Two turds in one day. You are really full of shit. Please stop writing now. Back away from the computer. Try something else. Really! Try painting or singing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i wonder

I wonder if you put as much effort into life as you do with your sick stories you might be a good person but i doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as written by a 10 year old

very childish. perhaps you have entered that much fabled 2nd childhood. not worth reading.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Try again

Others have posted comments that have been a bit harsh, but there is some element of truth to what they said. The plot is kind of interesting, but there is no depth to the characters and the relationships are pretty unrealistic.

It takes a lot of work to write a story, so keep at it.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmover 12 years ago
well consider re-reading or have a good editor

a ggooooddd story and start goes dpown hill after 1000 to 1500 words due to poor editing and perhaps the hurry to not re-read your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
G_ T__ F___ A___!

O HE UCK WAY!

papagrizpapagrizover 12 years ago
SORRY BUT I DIDN'T LIKE IT

I see by your bio that you have been submitting stories to literotica for 3 plus years. If you have received the same feed back all this time you have very thick skin. There is help right here in literotica if you request it that could help your approach and would also help you with editing and etc. Take advantage of it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Richard was a bit of a prick

Knowing that he was going to dump Patrica all along, and wasn't man enough to own up to it.

It was a good thing for her, that Jeff was a loving and caring man that fell in love with her.

So I'd say that the story has a happy ending.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

The story started excellent.

The main idea (idée maîtresse) of the plot was brilliant. The 3 characters were well conceived and well introduced to us. But the story does not deserve full 5 stars because the author moved the action from Wife Sharing to group sex & swinging.

Swimsuite Dance Club scenes were not necessary in this chapter (but could have been a good ingredient in Ch. 2).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long and boring story

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lady named Sara

My 1st wife and I were 3 years married when she got a bad diagnosis, had surgery. We were best described as "active" up until then. There were to be long months of Chemo which meant the end of the sex life, but I was resigned to it. The hope for my wife and I was that she would survive, to be honest.

Imagine my surprise when she sat me down with her friend Sara, who she had asked to "take over" the bedroom chores? She moved in with us and then did exactly that.

A bit over a year passed, the wife recovered but the truth is she was not and never would be completely the same.

We went back to just us again, Sara never was a problem, not really. I still see Sara from time to time as friends, no more than that. Kind of like that year never happened.

Weird for some, it worked for us.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

The relationships in this story were infantile: "My husband and I are so deeply in love that I can take a second husband without interfering in our relationship! *whoops* Nope, turns out the exact opposite was true, plus he was enough of a dirtbag that he wanted a final fuck before running out on me, but I'm mysteriously able to get over this and move on almost instantly!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ehhh

It was fine as stories go, but the characters were bland, and the whole point of porn stories (the detailed and/or arousing descriptions of sex) seem to have been put aside for a more streamlined and effective story, and, let's be honest, no-one gives a fuck about the story save for the bare basics.

Too much time on story, not enough on actually fucking, and it's clearly a self-insert dream fulfilling story just meant to make the main character be you but "so cool you guys." And, I mean, those stories are fine, especially for porn, but maybe keep them in the old "homework" folder, huh?

I'm not sure how old you are, but there's honestly potential here, but, as counter-intuitive as it may seem, finding things to copy, take from or generally see the point of in other, better received stories would really make it better as both a story and jack-off material.

(Plus, the "story streamlining" isn't really a bad thing in other genres, so maybe you're onto something for any other short stories you're writing!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope got her pregnant got couple of kids

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Did

Did you mean genialguy? If you did, then your story is as bad as your spelling. If not, then your story is just really bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous