Fucking My Girlfriend's Aunt

Story Info
A futa tries her luck on her girlfriend's aunt.
5.5k words
4.71
27.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icebeam
icebeam
188 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains the usual futa on female stuff, with lesbian incest (though less of that than in The World). This takes place early on in the futa timeline, where futas exist but are rare and men still exist too, and incest is still quite taboo.

----------

Jade slowly opened the door to Zoe's room, creeping in to avoid waking her. Jade, the extrovert in the relationship, enjoyed being the center of attention at her frequent sorority parties, where she was typically the only futa in a room full of desperate women and a few jealous guys. Her girlfriend, Zoe, was fine with her fucking whoever she wanted - as long as she recanted the details to her when the two were alone together.

This was one such night. Despite Jade's best efforts, Zoe heard her footsteps, and quickly jumped herself awake, eager to hear of her futa girlfriend's latest exploits.

"Shit! Sorry babe I didn't mean to wake you," Jade apologized, seeing her nude, 20 year old girlfriend sit up. She stared at her tits as she sat down on the bed and undressed.

"It's fine, baby, I was hoping you would," Zoe confided as she unzipped Jade's dress, undoing her bra shortly after. "How was it?"

"Not the best, not the worst," Jade replied, shedding her high heels, socks, and finally her panties, letting her enormous 10 inch cock free once again. It had a clear scent on it from the 5 or 6 women she'd had her way with earlier in the night.

"Who was the best?" Zoe asked as she wrapped both hands around her girlfriend, using one to grab her tits and the other to start jacking her off.

"Damn, babe, it's 3am!" Jade exclaimed, ignoring Zoe's question. Her cock stiffened nonetheless.

"What, you go fuck all those Greek life bitches and don't let me have anything after?" Zoe interrogated as she increased the pace of her handjob.

"It's not that, i-it's just...I'm tired and my poor dick is tired," Jade replied as Zoe continued stimulating her lover, Jade's dick getting harder despite her protests..

"Then let me lick your balls at least," Zoe begged as she sat up and kissed the back of Jade's neck. Her strokes slowed down, but were more deliberate now. "No dick."

"No, that's ridiculous. How do you want it, babe?" Jade replied, turning around to meet Zoe's kiss with a kiss of her own.

"I wanna taste everyone you fucked," Zoe moaned as she continued making out with the futa.

"Mmh yeah? You wanna see what your classmates taste like?" Jade replied as she gasped in Zoe's mouth, feeling how good Zoe's handjob was.

"Yeah, but you have to tell me while I'm doing it," Zoe replied as she pulled the futa down onto the bed, and quickly jumped on top of her, getting in the perfect position to suck her cock.

"I d-don't know if I should babe, one of them was your friend..." Jade moaned as she watched her girlfriend take at least half of her giant dick into her mouth with no trouble.

Zoe's mind was racing. Who could she be talking about? She thought about the sluttiest classmates she had.

"Who was it?" Zoe inquired as she finally came up for her, stroking Jade's cock with both hands. Her mind darted to Chanel, an acquaintance of hers that was the typical sorority brunette. She pushed her head back down on Jade's dick, using her tongue to savor the juices that were still on it.

"Mmm....promise you won't get mad?" Jade moaned as she watched her girlfriend at work.

This time Zoe stayed down on her dick for a few extra seconds, showing how eager she was to get as much of it down her throat as possible. "C'monn, tell me!!" Zoe replied as she began stroking Jade's dick and licking the head, making eye contact with her.

"I-it was...Angela," Jade confessed as she felt her orgasm nearing.

Zoe was shocked. Since they'd met her freshman year of uni, Angela had been her best friend. It wasn't that she was off-limits or anything, Zoe was just surprised that Angela would go for her (and vice versa).

"A-Angela? Really?" Zoe paused, still stroking her but wanting to know more.

"Look, a bunch of the girls were egging her on, and I've always got along with her fine-" Jade explained before her girlfriend cut her off.

"No, hey, Jade, it's fine - really. I'm just a little surprised," Zoe comforted her as she began licking up and down Jade's cock.

"You really don't mind babe?" Jade asked sincerely, not wanting to cross any lines with someone who was already very tolerant of her promiscuity.

"Not at all," Zoe replied before diving back down on her dick, this time only getting a couple of inches from the base.

"Mmh, just like that... She was a nice fuck, probably the b-best I had tonight," Jade continued. "She had me bend her over and take her that way, and I came inside her and it was really hot," Jade explained, nearing her orgasm from Zoe's oral work.

Zoe felt conflicted hearing this information. Her girlfriend just came inside her best friend? She was the best fuck of the night? Yet it was hot to know how much power Jade had over other women, even if it was women close to Zoe. She pressed on in her blowjob, despite gagging over the thick length multiple times.

"Oh fuck babe, just like that!!" Jade exclaimed as Zoe started getting more and more into it, energized by her new horniness. Despite focusing so much of her energy on taking Jade's cock, Zoe slid her hand down between her legs and felt how wet she really was by the whole situation, and she began rubbing her clit in synch with sucking the futa's dick.

"Holy shit!!" Jade exclaimed as she climaxed, shooting her cum directly down Zoe's throat, causing the poor girl to gag even more as she held it all down.

Zoe finally came up for air once the orgasm subsided. She was furiously rubbing her clit, and it was only a few seconds before she came, so turned on not only by her girlfriend jizzing down her throat, but also by her jizzing up her best friend.

"I think it's really hot that you fucked her, babe," Zoe confessed, laying her head against Jade's thigh.

"Really? I wasn't sure how everyone would feel... I guess you never specifically told me not to fuck your best friend," Jade continued, looking down at her girlfriend and running her hand through her hair a little. She thought of how lucky she was to have someone so accepting and so sexy.

"That's true, I'm glad I didn't," Zoe remarked. Suddenly a dirty idea popped in her mind.

"I also never specifically told you not to get a blowjob from my aunt," Zoe added with a smirk.

"Whoa, what?? Naomi??" Jade replied, a little shocked at the insinuation herself. Zoe lived in a multigenerational household with her aunt, sister, and mom, and so Jade had become acquainted with the three of them plenty over the year they'd been together.

"I mean, she'd totally be down - she's asked me plenty about you," Jade explained, looking at Zoe's half-hard cock. "Plus she's always been known to be a bit of a slut."

Jade knew she was right. Naomi frequently went topless around the house, and didn't wear a whole out more outside of it. Jade sensed that she'd flirted with her a bit on previous occasions, but it was never overt enough for her to care one way or the other. Still...

"I can't believe you'd say that about your own aunt!" Jade countered, envisioning the woman taking her length down her throat just as her niece did every night.

"What? She's totally more of a slut than Angela is," Zoe replied with a roll of her eyes.

"That would make things so awkward between you two!" Jade insisted, though now she was picturing a stark naked Naomi drooling all over her dick while getting throatfucked.

"Mmh, maybe, but it's hot thinking about you doing it to people I know," Zoe encouraged as she kissed her girlfriend's cock a little. "Especially knowing I have it all to myself in the end."

Jade's cock hardened a bit at the sensation, but also at the thought of having her way with her girlfriend's aunt. She'd had countless women by now, being a young, beautiful futa, but the taboo nature of this one seemed especially enticing.

"How would it even work?" Jade inquired. "Usually I have to pull girls off of me, but with your aunt it's different since I know she'll be a little resistant."

"C'mon, Naomi's the cool aunt - she's no stranger to something like that," Zoe insisted, noticing Jade's cock rising up more and more. "And don't act like you don't know how to seduce anyone," she added as she put her hand on it, stroking it ever so gently once again.

"Mmh, is she gonna be home tomorrow?" Jade asked, biting her lip a little as her dick continued to grow.

"As far as I know. I'll head out for a little to give you two plenty of time," Zoe assured her as she began to give Jade yet another blowjob.

"Fuck babe, that's so hot..." Jade moaned and closed her eyes, but her ecstasy was interrupted by Zoe suddenly stopping.

"No more tonight. You'll have to have her finish the job," Zoe teased as she gave Jade's cock one final kiss before moving up to snuggle with her.

"You drive me fucking crazy sometimes," Jade complained as she held her girlfriend. Even though it was late, it took both women a while to fall asleep due to the excitement of the next day.

------

Zoe and Jade slept in late, on account of their late night lovemaking and plotting. It was destined to be a lazy Saturday, for Zoe anyways, as she had planned on just going to the library to study with Angela and leaving Jade to seduce her aunt.

"So are you gonna bring up...you know... that thing with Angela?" Jade asked her girlfriend as the two of them got up and started putting themselves together.

"What thing?" Zoe feigned ignorance.

"Me filling her up with my hot, futa cum," Jade replied emphasizing the last three words in an exaggerated fashion.

"Oh, that thing. Yeah it might make its way into conversation somewhere," Zoe replied, as she started to seriously ponder how she would handle it.

"Maybe you can tell her how good she tasted on my dick," Jade continued as she pushed her dick against Zoe's ass. The two were already showered and dressed, but Jade was still horny from being blue-balled the previous night.

"Naomi's gonna love how much cum you have," Zoe replied, ignoring her girlfriend's advances. "That's one of the things she asked me about you."

"Oh really? What else did she ask you?" Jade asked as she now began groping Zoe's boobs instead.

"Will you just go fuck her throat already? Damn!" Zoe replied as she pulled away from her girlfriend's tempting grip. She did give her girlfriend a goodbye kiss as she exited their room, on her way to have an awkward conversation with Angela.

Jade thought about the best way to go about getting what she wanted. Upon leaving the room, she realized that Naomi must have been the only one home - Zoe's sister and mom had to be out somewhere for the day already. Naomi's office job left her free most weekends, during the day at least.

"Mornin-er, uhh, afternoon Jade," Naomi greeted the futa from the kitchen. "Not going with Zoe today?"

"N-no, just gonna relax here for a while I guess," Jade answered honestly. Naomi wasn't topless today, instead she had a bra on that mostly contained her luscious E-cup tits. Jade admired them nonetheless.

"Looks like it's just us then. Want a drink?" Naomi asked, preparing one for herself already.

"Isn't it a little early for that?" Jade replied, in the least judgmental way she could. "Not that I'd deny one...especially from you."

Naomi perked up a little, and smiled at her, a bit surprised at the forward-ness of the comment. "I can make you a dry martini, that's what I'm having," Naomi offered as she finished making her own.

"When did you become such a bartender?" Jade answered jokingly. "Gag, that was terrible," she thought in her head. It was rare for her to be in a position where she needed to flirt with someone to get them to fuck her.

"It's one of those things men like in a woman," Naomi replied as she began fixing Jade's drink. "Not that you would know...at least, I don't think?"

Jade feigned ignorance. "What do you mean? Why wouldn't I know?"

Naomi looked a little confused, a little nervous - she wasn't sure how to handle the situation. "I mean...sorry, I just thought most of your people weren't into guys," she clarified as best she could.

"Which people is that?" Jade continued with the act, hoping it would lead somewhere.

"I mean, f-futas," Naomi finally spit the word out.

"You've clearly never met another one. We prefer 'futanari,'" Jade lied through her teeth at the poor woman.

"Oh I'm really sorry Jade, it's just - I honestly haven't, and I really didn't know!" Naomi answered honestly as she set her own drink down. "But that's good to know."

"Did you know the average length of the futanari penis is 9.5 inches?" Jade replied much more seriously, this time making eye contact with the older woman. "I know you've been asking Zoe about it," she continued.

Naomi was clearly very flustered about all of this. She was worried that she'd embarrassed herself and offended Jade, which was all the worse considering how attracted she was to her.

"I...well, I was just curious..." It was Naomi's turn to lie.

"Why don't you take it out and find out how big it is, you little slut," Jade commanded, immediately picking up on Naomi's submissive streak.

Naomi, nervous but dripping wet, swiftly made her way around the counter to Jade, stopping a foot away from her. She noticed an obvious bulge in the futa's sweatpants.

"Y-yes, o-of course...." Naomi confirmed after her brief hesitation, getting down on her knees despite the hard wood floor.

"Damn, this ended up being pretty easy after all," Jade thought to herself as Naomi pulled down her sweatpants down. She was greeted with a beautiful, long cock - the same one that had fucked her niece and countless other women. Naomi could hardly believe it - it was at least two inches bigger than any she'd ever had, not to mention thicker.

"Like what you see?" Jade teased as she grabbed onto it and lightly slapped Naomi's face with it. Naomi was still stunned as she could just stare with her mouth open a little.

"Oh God..." Naomi marveled as she moved her head to examine it at all angles, before doing the same to Jade's balls. "Can I suck it?" She pleaded, looking up at the younger futa.

"Lose the bra. I like seeing you walk around topless. I wanna see your spit fall down on those tits while you're blowing me," Jade commanded, now knowing she had the poor woman in the palm of her hand.

"Y-yes, of course," Naomi replied as she immediately reached behind and unsnapped her bra, leaving her great rack on full display.

"Do you walk around here like that because you want me to fuck you?" Jade asked, gazing at the woman's cleavage from her high angle.

"I....well, like I said, I was just curious...." Naomi replied, as her hand went to Jade's cock. She started stroking it slowly, still having not been given permission to suck on it.

"God, you're even more of a slut than I imagined. Why don't you show me what you can do?" Jade inquired, as Naomi immediately shoved as much dick down her throat as she could muster. Jade put her hands around Naomi's head to lock her in place, and push her back down when she tried to come up for air.

Jade was now in her groove; she didn't think herself a master of seduction, but she knew the right ways to be rough with women who wanted her. Naomi's pussy was on fire as the futa throat fucked her, the sounds of their sex filling the empty house.

"Fuck, you're pretty good at this," Jade moaned as she continued using her girlfriend's aunt. Spit poured out of Naomi's mouth and onto her luscious tits, and her eyes watered as she looked up at the dominant futa.

It started to set in for Jade how hot it was that she was getting blown by Zoe's aunt. She imagined taking turns with them, fucking both of them right after the other. But her mind drifted to other places too. She knew Zoe's sister Arabelle was similarly "open-minded," that is, she could probably be convinced.

Jade continued daydreaming, knowing that Arabelle was certainly going to be harder to win over than Naomi, but still the thought of taking her was sexy in its own taboo way. She wondered if Zoe would bring it up after she told her about throat-fucking Naomi.

Jade's slutty daydreaming was interrupted by Naomi pulling away from her grip, spilling spit all over her tits once again. She'd held the poor woman on her dick for at least 30 seconds, and Naomi finally had to come up for air. She gasped and caught her breath for a few seconds before going right back to sucking.

"You're a real blowjob machine aren't you, aunt Naomi?" Jade commented at the older woman's enthusiasm. Naomi simply looked back up at her and let out another gagging sound, holding the futa's dick securely within her throat.

After sliding her throat up and down on Jade's cock, Naomi pulled up for her two seconds of air once again. "Am I better than Zoe?"

Jade was taken aback at the forward-ness of her new slut. "Did you really just fucking ask me that?" Jade barked, pulling Naomi off of her dick by her hair.

"S-sorry, that was inappropr- I shouldn't have asked that," Naomi apologized, looking up to the futa for approval.

"You're nothing but a big titted whore, got that?" Jade degraded her, not usually something she got off on, but she could tell how desperate Naomi was and she was also pissed off about the question in general.

"Y-yes Jade, of course, I'm so sorry," Naomi continued to apologize, hoping she didn't ruin her chance to make the futa cum down her throat. "I know that she's the best and that I'm just a slut," she continued, rubbing her hand up Jade's leg a little.

An idea popped into Jade's head. She grabbed Naomi's phone from the counter, still holding her head in place, and started taking a video recording.

"Why don't you say that again, slut?" Jade taunted the woman, focusing the video on her sloppy looking face.

"I know that Zoe is the b-best and I'm just some slut," Naomi repeated, her cunt now dripping from embarrassment but also how dominant the futa was.

"Then get back to sucking," Jade commanded, as Naomi resumed her blowjob. Jade let the video run for a few more seconds, before stopping it and clicking away.

"I'm sure Zoe will appreciate that," Jade commented before sending the video to her girlfriend. Naomi's pussy flushed once again and, despite not meaning to, she came came at the mere thought of her niece seeing it, not to mention her having a huge cock in her mouth.

Jade didn't notice. She was getting close to her own orgasm as she put the phone down and held onto Naomi by her hair, guiding her up and down on her dick.

"Fuck, I'm close. Lick my balls, bitch," Jade barked, as Naomi desperately tried to open her mouth further to let her tongue stick out and obey the futa's order. Jade continued sliding the woman up and down on her dick, waiting to see if she'd be able to manage it.

Just as Jade was going to cum, Naomi finally pushed her tongue out of her mouth, giving Jade's balls lots of licking as she continued to milk her cock. This sent the futa into overdrive as she let out a loud moan before filling her slut's throat full of her cum.

"Oh fuck yeah, just like that!" Jade screamed, interrupting the muffled sounds of Naomi's gagging. The poor older woman had never been subjected to such an aggressive throatfuck, such a huge dick, or such a big load, but she loved every second of it.

Naomi's eyes were watering as she felt Jade's cum spraying down her throat. The futa pulled out a few seconds later to give her another 3 or 4 good shots in her mouth, and then several more on her face and tits. By the end of it, she was a sloppy mess - covered from the belly up in cum and spit.

"Was that enough cum for you?" Jade taunted, relishing in her work.

icebeam
icebeam
188 Followers
12