Fucking My Girlfriend's Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never had so much....how many shots was that?" Naomi asked after she swallowed the cum that made it in her mouth.

"I usually manage a good 20 or so," Jade replied with a smirk. "By the way, nothing personal with all the slut talk, you're still just cool Aunt Naomi to me," Jade comforted the woman, wanting to make sure that their degradation didn't extend further.

"I-thank you, I appreciate that," Naomi blushed. She looked up at Jade who was still gazing down at her.

"Stand up for me?" Jade asked, clearly no longer in her dom mode. Naomi still obeyed, her full rack on display to the futa. Jade bent down a little and rubbed her face all in the older woman's cleavage, licking up all the spit and cum she came across. After a few seconds of this, she went up to kiss Noami passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths for the first time.

The two women continued making out before one Naomi noticed her phone buzzing nearby. She snapped back into reality as she glanced over and realized it was a text from Zoe.

"Is that my girlfriend?" Jade asked, sensing her stop.

"Is that who you sent that video to?" Naomi asked, a bit of fear in her voice.

"Yeah, she gets off on the whole thing," Jade confirmed as Naomi reached for her phone to see her response.

"She just said 'holy shit,' nothing else," Naomi read as she showed the futa.

"I guess I should go see what she's texting me," Jade muttered as she confirmed.

The futa made her way back into her room, leaving the older woman to scroll mindlessly on her phone, taking in the situation that just happened. Naomi knew she had to take a shower soon, but thought it would be nice to have her tits out on display, just in case the sight of them would get Jade in the mood for more action. She also slipped out of her yoga shorts, now parading around the house in only a thong and some cum still on her chest.

Jade texted her girlfriend, detailing the whole experience. Zoe was surprised that Naomi was already so submissive and allowed herself to be filmed in such a degrading way, but it drove Zoe crazy. The woman hurried home, desperate to get some action from the futa as well.

---

Jade was passed out in her bed, before being woken up to her girlfriend nearly slamming the door open. "Hhhhey babe..."

"You told her to just wear a thong around the house too?" Zoe asked, peeling off her clothing as fast as she could.

"W-what? Who?" Jade replied as she tried to wake herself up, recalling the events of the day. "Oh, Naomi? I never told her to do that."

"God, she's even more of a slut than we thought she was," Zoe remarked as she pulled her own bra off. "Fuck, I can't believe my aunt blew you!"

"It was fun," Jade replied as she shed her own clothes, ready to take her girlfriend despite not being fully awake yet. "Did you talk to Angela?" Jade continued.

"Yeah, we met and everything's cool and all. But we didn't talk for long," Zoe replied, at last getting her damp panties off and now standing stark naked in front of the futa. "I had to get back here as soon as I could," she continued as she hopped in the bed alongside her girlfriend.

"Oh really? Why's that?" Jade questioned, stroking her dick to get it up to full mast.

"I need you to cum inside me, baby," Zoe answered as she put her hand on Jade's cock as well, and stroked it with her girlfriend. "Like you came inside my best friend," she added.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," Jade joked as she felt Zoe's pace pick up. She could tell how hungry her girlfriend was.

"Yeah, throat-fucking your girlfriend's aunt might do that to you," Zoe continued as she licked her own fingers and put them down to her pussy, rubbing it while she continued her handjob.

"I know your pussy's gonna take my mind off of all that, baby," Zoe moaned as she leaned over and deeply kissed her girlfriend. She slid over on top of her, pressing Jade's dick against her stomach. Once she was on top, she rubbed her whole body against the futa, grinding her pussy against her huge cock. It coated it in her fluids.

"You always know how to take care of me," Jade moaned into her girlfriend's mouth as the two embraced. Zoe arched her hips up so that she could slide all the way down on Jade's daunting length.

"Oh my god...it's so fucking hot knowing this was just in my best friend....and my aunt..." Zoe moaned as she started bouncing on Jade's cock like a good girl. Despite its length and girth, Zoe was so wet that it wasn't painful for either woman.

"It's been inside so many sluts but you know it's always yours baby," Jade moaned in affirmation, putting her hands on Zoe's ass and digging her nails into it.

"That's so hot...I bet...you could maybe even....fuckk...." Zoe continued as she grinded on Jade's dick, the sounds of sex filling their room.

"Mmh, maybe I could what?" Jade asked as she went down and licked one of Zoe's nipples.

"Fuck, oh God....I can't believe I'm saying this....maybe you could even fuck my sister," Zoe moaned, her orgasm nearing as she finally got her dirty fantasy out in the open.

"Oh fuckkk!!" Jade could just moan in response, as she felt her girlfriend tighten up around her throbbing cock. Both women loudly orgasmed, the events and fantasies of the last 24 hours clearly putting both of them over the edge prematurely.

"You're the best baby..." Jade whispered to her girlfriend, as her dick was still sheathed inside. "You're my favorite slut to cum inside of."

"Then you're gonna love Arabelle," Zoe replied, pecking Jade's cheek shortly after.

"You know, I was thinking about that when I was balls deep in your aunt's throat," Jade vulgarly confessed.

"You're such a pervert...it's so sexy..." Zoe swooned, still laying on top of the futa. Even though both of them had cum not 30 seconds previously, they still were more than aroused by the prospect of Jade seducing even more women in Zoe's life.

"Your aunt was pretty easy, but we already knew that...I wonder how we'll get your sister to budge," Jade pondered, rubbing Zoe's back a little.

"Mmmh, you know...I might be able to help you with that," Zoe replied, looking in her lover's eyes. "She's gotten drunk before and told me some TMI fantasies of hers."

"Oh c'mon, that's too easy then," Jade chuckled as she looked away, before returning her gaze to Zoe's eyes.

"She wants someone to just come up behind her and take her," Zoe revealed. "She hates that it's such a turn-on, but she told me it's the hottest thing for her," she continued, as Jade listened in awe at just how much the entire family seemed to be wanton sluts.

"No shit? I knew she always seemed pretty...open...about sex, but that's kinda extreme, right?" Jade replied, somewhat unsure of the idea of forcing herself on her girlfriend's sister out of nowhere.

"Babe, don't worry...I know what she wants..." Zoe comforted as she started shaking her ass a little, getting Jade's dick harder inside her pussy. "She wants a big, strong futa to bend her over and tear her pussy up," Zoe continued, picking up the pace of her riding.

"Fuck...you're the best girlfriend ever...." Jade could only moan in response. Her dick was plenty tired, but Zoe's dirty talk and tight pussy were irresistible.

"She doesn't want some wimpy boy to do it...she's tried that plenty of times..." Zoe moaned as she was now properly once again riding Jade's dick. The two embraced in a wet kiss, as their tongues passionately darted in and out of each other's mouths.

"And it'll be so sexy knowing that she'll only have you when I let you," Zoe continued as she broke the kiss, still in a perfect rhythm grinding on her girlfriend.

"Are you gonna taste her off my dick?" Jade asked, putting both of her hand's on Zoe's ass to guide her to go faster.

"I'd love that," Zoe moaned, as she grabbed Jade's hand and brought it up to her mouth to suck on the futa's fingers. "You know I love when you make me taste the other sluts that have been on your dick."

The extra stimulation was too much for Jade, as she pressed her head down on her bed and felt herself ejaculating in her girlfriend again, just a couple minutes after she'd already done so. Usually she was the one making women cum again and again, but with Zoe she was often on the receiving end.

Zoe continued riding Jade's pole for several seconds after she shot her cum inside her. It wasn't until Jade held her hips in place that the woman stopped.

"Aww, is someone tired of fucking?" Zoe taunted, wriggling her hips against the futa.

"I don't know why I need to fuck your sister when you already make me cum a zillion times," Jade replied with a chuckle, both women a bit breathless after their session.

"One of these days, I'm gonna tie you up and make you cum a hundred times in a row," Zoe announced as she finally rose her hips up, letting the futa slip out of her pussy, leaving a glob of cum behind.

"Jeez, enough kinks out of you for today! We've got homework to do, babe," Jade reminded her girlfriend. Zoe paid her no mind as she lapped up the cum that had pooled around Jade's cock.

------

Although the two were generally hard-working when it came to their studies, neither of them could get their minds off of the events of that day, and the events to come. Being cooped up in the bedroom with the smell of sex had them going at it multiple times throughout the day, usually with Zoe blowing the futa and swallowing her cum afterwards.

That night, Zoe's sister Arabelle arrived home, from a long stay at a friend's house. She was greeted by Naomi, while Zoe and Jade listened from inside their bedroom to the interaction, silently scheming. The two family members made some smalltalk, before Arabelle confessed that she needed a shower - something about the plumbing at her friend's house being finicky.

"Has your sister ever told you if she's into shower sex or not?" Jade asked her girlfriend as the two were cuddled up.

"Mmh, she hasn't - but I'm sure that's what she means, when she says she wants someone to just take her. Easiest place to get fucked is in the shower!" Zoe replied, getting aroused at the thought.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have your aunt and your sister both in the same day," Jade fantasized, her dick hardening between their bodies.

"Well get to it then!" Zoe replied as she nearly leapt off her girlfriend, pulling her up out of their bed afterwards.

Jade clenched her fist. She'd never done anything like this - it wasn't exactly forcing herself on someone, but she was worried that maybe she was overstepping a boundary, despite her girlfriend's promises that her sister was just as much of a slut as the rest of the family. Her thoughts bounced back and forth as she made her way to the bathroom, before arriving at the door. She paused and took one last breath before turning the knob and opening it in one quick motion.

12