Fucking My Girlfriend's Sister

Story Info
The aunt was no problem, but will the sister be harder?
4.6k words
4.75
24.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icebeam
icebeam
188 Followers

Author's Note: Continues after Fucking My Girlfriend's Aunt. Go read that one first if you don't want to be lost. Contains lots of futa on female, a bit of lesbian incest implications but nothing explicit yet.

----

"W-who is that? Zoe?" Arabelle shouted from over the sound of the running water, a bit of surprise and fear in her voice.

Jade was silent. Her plan was to barge into the shower that her girlfriend's sister was occupying and have her way with the woman. Despite Zoe's insistence that Arabelle would go along, she was still hesitant of overstepping some boundary.

"What do you need Jade? Can you give me a minute?" Arabelle asked, covering herself up a bit. Jade could still see her figure through the glass as her comment interrupted her train of thought.

Arabelle continued looking at the futa, unsure at this point both what Jade needed from the bathroom and also why she was being so weird. This continued to unnerve Jade, who somehow still had to convince herself that this was the woman who wanted to get fucked rough and hard by any futa she came across.

Instead of replying, or, worse yet, trying to force herself into the shower, Jade reached down to her shorts and pulled them down ever so slowly. The two made eye contact through the frosted shower glass, and though Jade couldn't tell for sure, she could feel Arabelle's eyes following her hands as she continued to pull her shorts further and further down her legs.

Neither woman said anything. By the time Jade's shorts got about to her knees, her full, gargantuan dick was finally fully out on display. It was hard as Jade thought about Arabelle's body, but not quite rock-solid due to her continued doubt.

Jade eventually dropped her shorts to the floor, putting both women on equal-footing. For a few seconds, everything was still - both women eyeing each other wordlessly. Then, finally, Arabelle broke the tension. She lowered her arm that covered her nipples, allowing the futa to see them through the glass. Her tits were somewhere between Naomi and Zoe's, a good size but not massive.

Her other hand that was covering up her pussy began moving, and she started rubbing it slowly. She stared down at Jade's 10 inch womanpleaser, continuing to masturbate in silence.

Jade felt her confidence spike. She slowly began stroking her cock at the same time, and the two watched each other for a minute or two. By the end of it, they had both picked up a bit of speed, and were more clearly aroused as their panting sounds had become audible to each.

While this was happening, Zoe was sitting just outside the bathroom door, her hand down her sweatpants. She was perplexed by the silence - she would understand if her girlfriend pussied out, or if she did indeed force herself on her sister, but it sounded like neither was happening. Still, she rubbed her clit in anticipation, hoping for the latter to somehow still occur.

"Turn around," she finally heard Jade command from inside the room. Zoe nearly came right there on the spot.

Arabelle obeyed, and turned around in the shower, giving Jade a full view of her back and ass. She continued fingering herself, and spread her ass a bit with her free hand. Jade's cock was now as hard as it was going to get, and she knew she had won her challenge.

"Bend over," she continued. Without hesitation, Arabelle did as instructed, putting both of her hands against the shower wall and letting the futa get an even better view of her incredible ass.

Finally, after probably the strangest foreplay either party would ever have, Jade rushed forward, sliding the shower door open. Arabelle looked over her shoulder at the woman and could only mutter a hushed "Please..." before having Jade's entire dick shoved inside of her.

Both women yelped at the sudden rush of pleasure. Jade placed her hands on the woman's hips and started pushing and pulling them to her rhythm, not giving Arabelle much of a say in the matter. Arabelle was in shock at what was happening, both by the surprise of the actual experience but also the sheer length and girth of her sister's girlfriend.

Remaining motionless except for hips shaking out of her control, Arabelle moaned at the intense pleasure she was receiving. Jade's grunting and gasping complimented it, as the two continued fucking in that position.

Jade didn't have unlimited energy, but she was often able to fuck numerous times in a day - and she already had at this point. But Arabelle's pussy set a fire in her and gave her a huge burst of stamina. She dug her nails into Arabelle's hips and ass, and continued jackhammering the poor woman with all she had.

Outside, Zoe was a sopping mess, as she imagined her sister being impaled by her girlfriend's cock. Despite her best efforts, she let out a few moans here and there, in addition to the sounds her pussy was making as she dug her fingers into it.

The noise of rough shower sex and the obvious masturbation from right outside of the bathroom did not go unnoticed. Zoe and Arabelle's aunt Naomi was still home in the living room, and had a pretty good idea what was going on just from the sound. She felt herself dampening as well, replaying the moments from earlier that day over and over in her head. She wondered if it was a one-off ordeal, or if Jade would continue to want her. She could tell that Jade was fucking Arabelle and hoped she would be so lucky as to be penetrated by the futa as well. She felt her own nipples a little, making them harder, before pushing her thong aside and feeling her wetness.

"You like that, you fucking whore?" Jade moaned as she slapped Arabelle's ass hard enough that the whole house could hear it.

"Yesss...." was all Arabelle could squeeze out. She wordlessly continued moaning, even screaming when she felt Jade's dick hitting cervix occasionally. Jade closed her eyes and held onto Arabelle's hips tight, coercing her into an even faster rhythm.

All four women in the house were flushed, nearing orgasm from the scene that was unfolding in the shower. Zoe felt like she was going to explode with pleasure - she had already been going crazy for the last 24 hours at the thought of her girlfriend fucking her best friend and throat-fucking her aunt, but this was even further. Naomi wanted to get up and see what she could see, but remained on the couch, nervous of instigating anything further (especially knowing her role as a slut). Arabelle was in heaven; her dirtiest fantasy unfolding before her, in an even sexier way that she could have ever imagined. And Jade was, of course, enjoying pounding away at the submissive beauty, who was much tighter than her girlfriend due to being a virgin when it came to futas.

Unsurprisingly, it was Arabelle who came first - and even though she was still under the shower water, it was easy for Jade to tell that she did, as her juices poured out of her, coating Jade's huge member. The extra lubrication sent Jade over the edge, as she dug her nails even further into Arabelle and pulled her as close as possible, shooting her cum against her cervix. The two moaned in ecstasy, alerting the whole house of their climax.

Knowing that her girlfriend had either came inside or on her sister was too much for Zoe. She felt her whole body explode into bliss, soaking her hand and her pants. The smell and sounds of sex were present all around her.

Naomi had only been lightly pleasuring herself, and didn't bring herself to climax - though she did hear the rest of the house get there. She bit her lip and stopped what little stimulation she was giving herself, figuring that she would probably finish later in bed that night.

Jade and Arabelle stood in the same position under the hot running water, paralyzed by pleasure but also by the awkwardness of what to say or do next. Jade's cock slowly shrank to a more manageable size and she released her vicegrip on her partner.

"I uhh... hope that wasn't too much for you," Jade stuttered, a little embarrassed by how little control she seemed to have over the situation.

"...Can you do that to me again sometime? But rougher?" Arabelle asked after a brief silence. Jade's dick jerked a bit at the thought.

"I- yeah, of course. Do you want me to..." Jade started, but was interrupted.

"I don't want you to tell me, I don't want you to see you. I want you to take me and have your way with me and leave me like you found me," Arabelle clarified, still not moving her hands or the rest of her body.

Jade took the hint and pulled out. A trail of semen flushed out of Arabelle's pussy before vanishing among the water of the shower. She awkwardly pulled away, getting a few last glimpses of her girlfriend's sister, before opening the bathroom door.

Zoe bolted up as she heard the door opening - she'd almost fallen asleep hunched against the wall in her state of post-orgasmic bliss. Jade realized that she'd forgotten to grab her shorts, and that her dick - still semi-erect, and coated with both her and Arabelle's cum, was in plan sight.

Before saying a word, Zoe immediately shoved as much of Jade's dick into her mouth as she could fit. She tasted her sister's pussy all over as she slurped up everything she could get her tongue on. Jade began to protest due to how sore her dick was, but her girlfriend's horniness was intoxicating.

"Oh my God...she's so fucking tight...I came inside her as deep as I could babe..." Jade recanted, feeling herself getting ready to go yet again.

"She told me she wanted me to do it again," the futa continued. "But not to give her any warning and just..."

"God, you're so fucking sexy baby, holy shit," Zoe moaned as she looked up in her girlfriend's eyes, using both of her hands and her mouth to stimulate her cock.

"Fuck...do you think your aunt heard?" Jade moaned, as she began to wonder about the consequences of their playtime.

"Maybe...let's go see," Zoe said as she quickly stood up, still with one hand on Jade's dick. She continued jerking her off, but lead her forward back to the living room to see.

When they turned the corner, they saw Naomi with her legs apart,her thong pushed to one side, her nipples hardened. It didn't take a detective to figure out what she had been up to.

"H-hey Aunt Naomi," Zoe greeted her. Naomi was a little surprised by her presence, as she shook for a split second before looking up from her phone at the couple. She immediately noticed Jade was naked from the waist-down and that Zoe was jerking her off, with the futa blushing a little about the whole situation.

"Oh, uhh... Hi girls... did you have a good time?" Naomi asked as she straightened up her thong and crossed her legs. Her nipples remained hard.

"Have a good time? We didn't go anywhere?" Zoe responded, playing dumb as she sped up her handjob.

Jade and Naomi had no idea what to say - neither of them wanted to overstep any boundaries or act out of place. Naomi was just about to say some off-handed remark and try to change the subject, when the front door unlocked.

Zoe immediately pulled her hands back in place and Jade peeled off, trying to get back to the bathroom before being spotted by Zoe's mother who was surely entering. But by the time she got to the bathroom, she found it was locked - Arabelle wanted no new visitors as she continued to process her newfound sexual awakening. Jade reluctantly returned to the living room, her dick about half-hard and clearly wet.

"Oh, I, uh, hi Nadine," Jade muttered as she crouched under the couch. Arabelle and Zoe's mother Nadine was a professional, conservative woman. She was beautiful and had an incredible ass, however, one that tempted many men, women, and futas alike even despite her loose skirts and pants that typically covered it. Nadine had clearly noticed that her daughter's girlfriend wasn't wearing any pants, and that Naomi was similarly underdressed even for her. Zoe, meanwhile, had just darted back to her room when the door opened.

"Evening, Jade. Did the AC break in here?" She asked, mostly unperturbed by the unusual sight.

"I-uhh, no ma'am, I don't think so," Jade stuttered, hoping her girlfriend would come to the rescue soon.

"Then why is my sister practically naked, and my daughter's girlfriend not wearing any pants?" Nadine asked sternly. Naomi stood up, frustrated by her sister's usual puritanism (even if it was justified in this case), and walked to her bedroom, leaving the futa to deal with the milf on her own.

"I was just uhh, running to the bathroom, but Arabelle was already there," Jade lied, hoping it would satisfy the woman.

Nadine made no further comments. She walked past Jade on her way to the bathroom, knocking on the door before entering. Arabelle must have heard the commotion and snuck out to her own room, leaving Jade's shorts behind in the bathroom.

"It seems you forgot something in here," Nadine yelled from the bathroom. Jade had managed to get back to her and Zoe's room to grab another pair of shorts before darting back out.

"What?" She yelled, flying towards the bathroom, filled with guilt over potentially upsetting her girlfriend's very serious mother.

"Go on, aren't those yours?" Nadine asked, a bit of frustration in her voice.

"Oh right, I uhh... took a shower earlier..." Jade started, but her convoluted story was luckily cut off by the older woman.

"I don't mind what you do with my daughter, and I can't control what my sister does, but I have some degree of control over you since you're my guest here," Nadine reminded the futa. "Please be more respectful."

"I'm really sorry Nadine, I promise it won't happen again!" Jade replied sincerely - in her post-nut clarity, she very much realized it was not worth compromising her relationship over some kinky, risky sex.

"It's okay, dear," Nadine replied. She looked down at the futa and smelled the sex on her. "Collect your belongings and go on, I'd like to use the restroom now."

Jade bent down to grab her shorts and rushed out of the room, back to the comfort of her bedroom. Nadine, meanwhile, closed the door, and could clearly smell that someone had been fucked in the bathroom immediately beforehand. Still, it was ultimately none of her business, and the thought didn't turn her on, so she began washing her hands and removing her makeup. Arabelle and Naomi masturbated in their respective rooms, Jade and Zoe couldn't keep their hands off each other, and after a bit of skincare, Nadine continued to bed herself.

-----

Not 6 hours after falling asleep, Zoe was stroking Jade's sleeping cock to life, desperate for more of her girlfriend's loving.

"Mmm....don't you ever rest?" Jade moaned as she stretched and watched her girlfriend at work.

"Not when I've got the hottest girlfriend on the fucking planet in my bedroom," Zoe replied, slapping Jade's cock against her face and tongue a little.

"Ugh..." Jade continued, her morning wood stronger than her mind's insistence that she had done enough fucking in the last 2 days for an entire year.

"What, you cum inside my best friend, my aunt, and my sister, and you don't have any for me?" Zoe pleaded, in her bratty tone.

"I didn't cum in your aunt!" Jade corrected her, still feeling her dick harden in her hands.

"You didn't cum in her pussy, but you did cum down her throat, remember?" Zoe reminded her as she began licking her shaft.

"Oh right, forgive me," Jade replied with her own sass.

"So how do you want me today, babe?" Zoe asked innocently as she kissed up the whole length of her girlfriend's cock.

"Hmm, what about your asshole?" Jade asked, knowing the answer already.

"Ugh, you know you're too big! We tried so much lube last time!" Zoe angrily pulled her mouth off Jade's cock to pout.

"Right, right...well maybe I'll have to find someone else to do it with..." Jade said with a smirk. Zoe smacked Jade's cock with her hand.

"You have to fuck me first!"

"Ow! I know, I'm teasing," Jade reassured her girlfriend.

"This shit's getting to your head," Zoe remarked before hopping up and turning around, preparing to ride her girlfriend reverse cowgirl.

"You don't think I could get anal from one of your housemates?" Jade asked as she watched her girlfriend slowly lower herself on her cock, never tiring of the site.

"Ooh! Fuck!! I uhh never heard any of them say anything about doing that," Zoe remarked as she went all the way down on Jade's length. Jade licked her own index finger a little before reaching her hand down and sticking it into Zoe's ass.

"Aah! You're bad!" Zoe moaned.

"What about your mom?" Jade asked, plunging her finger deeper inside her girlfriend's tight hole.

"What?" Zoe replied, stunned at the question. She stopped bucking her hips completely, turning behind to look at the futa.

"What? I caught her checking me out last night," Jade remarked as she continued sliding her finger in and out of Zoe's asshole.

"You think you can fuck my mom's ass?" Zoe again clarified, thinking the idea was beyond implausible.

"Why not?" Jade smirked trying to stuff a second finger into Zoe's hole.

"If my mom has had sex more than two times in her fucking life, I'll let you fuck my ass for the rest of the month," Zoe joked as she resumed her riding. She bucked her hips and grinded down on her girlfriend, enjoying the sensation that her fingers added.

"You don't think she's got some..mmmh just like that....kinky secrets?" Jade interrogated, feeling her girlfriend speed up her twerking.

"She doesn't have any toys, any lingerie, hasn't been on a single date my whole life..." Zoe tried to explain, but her focus was more and more on cumming on her girlfriend's cock.

"Mmh, maybe she's just waiting for Mrs. Right?" Jade tried to convince herself, nearing her own orgasm thinking of the possibility.

"Fuck!!" Zoe screamed, likely waking the whole house, as she came, with Jade following a few seconds later. The two cuddled a little before falling back asleep shortly after.

-----

It was a full house that morning. Nadine made breakfast for everyone, customary of her on Sundays. Arabelle snacked on pancakes while working on some homework that was due the next day. Naomi checked her social media and shopped - still topless, but wearing less revealing panties today. Zoe and Jade were dressed in their usual loungewear, eating full plates of food and playing footsies with each other under the table.

"What's everyone's plan for today?" Nadine asked as she finished cleaning up the pans.

"I'm going back to my friend's house," Arabelle replied - after all, she did only come back home to shower and sleep over.

"Going out for some drinks tonight, I've got tomorrow off," Naomi replied. There was a twinge of disappointment in both of their voices, as they wondered if they'd get any more action with Jade today.

"We've probably both gotta study," Zoe answered, though everyone there knew what she really meant.

Jade felt particularly daring - with good reason, considering she'd fucked everyone there except Nadine. "I'll probably be fucking all day."

The sexual tension in the room was palpable. Nadine spoke up.

"Do what you want, but watch that mouth of yours," she barked, unfazed by the content of the statement.

"Sorry Nadine, I'll watch my mouth more," Jade replied in a flirty tone. Nadine dismissed the young woman and grabbed the other girls' plates to take them to the sink. Zoe kicked Jade's shin a little.

"This shit has gone to your head now, huh?" Zoe berated her in a hushed voice. "It was hot with Aunt Naomi, it was hot with Ara, but you're not getting my mom, and you're definitely not getting her ass!"

"I'm just feeling her out a little, baby. I won't go too far," Jade assured her, putting her hand on her thigh.

"Speaking of watching your mouth, when are you gonna eat me out? It's been days!" Zoe reminded her, slapping her hand but clearly not meaning anything too serious by it.

icebeam
icebeam
188 Followers
12