Fucking My Girlfriend's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come sit on my face then, silly," Jade replied, grabbing her girlfriend's hand and pulling her up. The two retired once again to their bedroom, eager to please each other one-on-one and not involve their poor family members for once.

-----

After a while of the couple 69-ing, Arabelle announced her departure to Nadine as she exited the house once again. Not too long after that, while Jade had Zoe bent over on their bed, begging for her to cum all over her ass, Naomi left as well, not saying anything to Nadine after their spat from the previous night. Nadine was finally all alone in the house with her daughter and her daughter's horndog girlfriend. She had the TV on and was doing some easy chores around the house, trying not to work too hard on her one day off that week.

Jade looked down, admiring her work. Despite having ejaculated at least 4 or 5 times by this point, her balls always worked hard to provide a huge load. Her cum covered Zoe's petite ass.

"Think we're all alone now," Jade muttered as she got on her knees. She began lapping up the cum from her girlfriend's ass, making sure to shove her tongue in Zoe's asshole whenever she switched from cheek to cheek.

"Oh, so now we can be loud?" Zoe replied sarcastically, squealing a little every time Jade's tongue darted inside her.

"No," Jade said with a snicker. "Now we can try to figure out how to get your mom involved."

"Babe, there's just no way," Zoe replied truthfully - she really didn't see it happening. She was convinced her mom was asexual, despite somehow conceiving both her and Arabelle at some point.

"Do you not want me to try?" Jade replied, biting Zoe's ass a little afterwards.

"Well I - ouch! - I mean, of course I want you to try...maybe you could start slow and ask for a handjob..." Zoe fantasized, thinking about their potential options.

"No, that wouldn't work...she'd know something was up...why would I get that from her when I could get that from anyone?" Jade replied, standing up so she could collapse on the bed instead.

"Well, maybe asking for her ass isn't the worst, then," Zoe replied, hopping into bed with her and laying her head on her girlfriend's cleavage.

"Maybe if she just knew that you weren't able to do it with me..." Jade continued, running her hand through Zoe's hair a little.

"We could, like, stage a fight between us? I feel like she'd be more willing if she felt like she was doing you a favor," Zoe suggested, her pussy dampening over the possibility of something this wild actually happening.

"That could work...she doesn't seem submissive, but maybe just like...motherly...some nice motherly anal sex..." Jade's cock twitched a little as she uttered the last three words.

"Well, the rest of us seem to be kinky enough, maybe she really is too," Zoe admitted.

"Yeah, and you're all really fucking hot too," Jade countered, looking down at Zoe's ass. She moved her free hand to grab it softly.

"Naomi especially. I mean, god damn, I would kill for tits like that," Zoe confessed, her hand going up to rub her girlfriend's nipple.

"Oh really? I was always more partial to your sister," Jade replied, tightening her squeeze.

"Her body is perfect, I don't know how she got so lucky there," Zoe replied, lamenting her own relative lack of curves compared to her busty aunt, thick mom, and model-esque sister.

"Well there's only one I'm going to fuck all the time, baby," Jade replied comfortingly.

"Yeah right, if you had it your way it'd be my mom - I know how much you're into big asses," Zoe countered, moving her head to suck on her girlfriend's nipple as she fished for love.

"Mmh...I can have all that I want...but there's only one you," Jade replied, moving her hand down lower to feel Zoe's pussy. She slid a finger inside.

"How'd I get so lucky baby..." Zoe moaned, melting in her girlfriend's arms even as they discussed which of her family members was hottest.

"Do you want to taste my dick after...well, you know..." Jade continued as she slid her finger deeper into Zoe.

"After it's been balls-deep in my mom's asshole? You know the answer to that," Zoe replied with a smirk. She adjusted her body to kiss Jade, their tongues clashing not 2 seconds later.

"I know I'm the lucky one," Jade moaned through the kisses.

"Don't you wanna shove it in my ass?" Zoe moaned in reply, guiding Jade's fingers to her other hole.

"I-uhh, do you really want that?" Jade replied, a little shocked, as she rubbed Zoe's asshole with her fingers.

"Mmh, I think youuuu do," Zoe moaned as she grinded against her girlfriend's dick. She then grabbed Jade's hand and pulled it off of her ass.

"Oh, but I'm not gonna have that, am I?" Jade replied with a naughty smirk, knowing where this was going. She tried to say it loud enough so that Nadine would hear from the living room.

"Nope, you know your dick is way too big for my ass," Zoe continued, raising her voice as well.

"Well I really wanna fuck your ass, baby," Jade begged, returning her hand to her girlfriend's pussy and roughly shoving two of her fingers inside.

"No way! Get off me!" Zoe feigned displeasure as much as she could and rolled off of Jade, leaving the futa with a monster hard-on.

"It's not enough that you can fuck my aunt and my sister, you have to want me to do anal with you too," Zoe continued, raising her voice more to make sure her mom heard through the door.

"Babe I'm sorry, we don't have to," Jade replied, playing along and excited to see where their "argument" would go.

"Why don't you go find someone who will do it with you then? I know you've been checking out my mom," Zoe almost yelled, her pussy seeming to flush more and more each time she encouraged Jade.

"Well, if you're not gonna put out, I might as well ask her!" Jade countered, stroking her fat cock.

"Get out of my room!" Zoe barked, finding a pair of booty shorts for Jade to throw on for her imminent exit.

"Fine! I don't need this shit!" Jade retorted, trying to sound as angry as possible, even though they both knew that neither was a particularly convincing partner.

Zoe handed the shorts to Jade, and she pulled them up and concealed her dick to the best of her abilities - though her bulge was still easily viewable. She was still topless, not unusual for Naomi but unheard of for Jade. Before opening the bedroom door, the two made out for a couple of seconds, making sure to share their love with one another before Jade's attempts at Nadine. Without further hesitation, the futa turned and opened the bedroom door, excited to find her girlfriend's mother.

12