Fucking My High School Crush

Story Info
Lost my virginity to my High School crush.
2.3k words
4.08
44.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was up for the weekend when I decided to go through the drive at the McDonald's I use to work at before moving away. They were dead so I was able to quickly order my food at the speaker and pull straight up to the pay window.

In that window was a girl I had a huge crush on in High School. We got along really well when we worked together, but unfortunately she had a boyfriend at the time. Not sure if she still does or not. She immediately recognized me, and we chatted for a couple minutes. It didn't matter because there was no one behind me.

All of a sudden she says something without seemingly thinking about it, "my boyfriend is away at college and I just have been fucked right in too long." She continued to look at me as if it was totally normal. For once in my life, I was actually thinking on my feet today.

I responded, "I could help you with that." I was immediately prepared for some type of backlash about being a perv or something along those lines. But to my surprise, she actually lit up at my offer to help.

"Are you serious?" she squealed. And before I could reply to that she kept on talking, "That would mean so much to my vagina. She has been so lonely, and a dildo only does so much." I was still shocked by the fact that she was openly talking about this in public like this, and she wasn't whispering either. I was enjoying it though. I was getting quite the erection just listening to her. I was also staring at her tits, which she didn't seem to mind.

We exchanged numbers and I planned to meet her at her apartment after she got off work. I was waiting outside her front door when she pulled up into the drive. She got out of the car wearing her work pants and only a bra to cover up the perky tits of hers.

She walked up to me and grabbed me by my erect dick and pulled me inside. "I have masturbated twice at work in the bathroom, and I am still horny as fuck. The only thing that is going to quench my lust is a nice thick ginger dick". Hearing those words come out of her mouth made me nearly cum in my pants.

"Before this goes any further, I want you to know that I am a virgin." I was afraid to say those words, but I wanted her to know that. She stopped in her tracks. I thought that it would end right here, and I would get to fuck this beautiful bitch. Except when I looked into her eyes, the same raging lustfulness I witnessed outside was still there.

"I've always wanted to take a guy's virginity! This is going to be any even better night than I thought, and I didn't think that would be possible." She pushes me down onto her couch and unbuckles my belt and pulls down my pants. Out popped my 7" dick.

"It's nice and thick!" she says as she begins to swallow it hole. Within seconds the tip of my dick is ramming the back of her throat. After another couple seconds, I am uncontrollably cumming down her throat. She begins gagging but remains filled with my cock. Once I'm done orgasming into her mouth, she pulls off my dick and smiles up at me.

"That's the best tasting cum I have ever swallowed."

"Sorry I didn't last that long." I apologized. She smiled back at me.

"Don't be sorry. There was no way for you to be prepared for my whore mouth. Barely any guy I suck can last a couples. No way for a virgin to last any longer that you did. Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't cum earlier."

"There were a couple instances where I almost came in my pants." I said, rather embarrassingly. She didn't take note of it. She stood up from her kneeling position and crawled into my lap. We began kissing and immediately I felt her tongue in my mouth. Within no time I was doing the same. I also could feel my dick become rock hard again. I could tell she noticed as well because she began grinding on me.

I reached behind her and attempted to unlatch her bra but failed at it. Without missing a beat, she reached behind herself and unlatched it for me. Down came the bra, unveiling her beautiful, voluptuous tits.

"About time you removed that thing." She said, as if I was the one who actually removed it. "Those girls have been waiting for their time to shine." I was more focused on playing with her tits than what she was saying. I was mesmerized by them for what seem like hours, but in reality, was probably only a couple minutes.

She must have gotten a little inpatient because as I was just squeezing them with my hands, she wrapped her hands around the back of my head and forced my face into the space between her two tits. Taking the cue, I found my way to her left nipple and began sucking on it. I also took a couple small bites which she seemed to react positively to by grinding harder on my dick.

After a couple minutes of suckling on her tits, I more confidently asked if I could taste her pussy. "Follow me back to the bedroom and I'll let you do anything you've ever imagined doing to a girl, to me." I didn't even wait for her to get off my lap. I pick her right up and led her back to her bedroom, throwing her onto her bed. I went straight to the button on her jeans and undid it. I slowly pulled down her pants to see that there were no panties covering her pussy.

I looked up at her, as if asking for permission, when I knew that she had just given me the green light to do anything I wanted. Granted, I have never actually performed any of the things I want to do to her. I've only ever seen them done in porn videos and by reading about them. That wasn't going to stop me from trying.

I went down on her and smelled the scent from her vagina. It was an intoxicating smell that filled me with more urge to really give this girl a good time. I started licking the lips of her pussy as I've seen it done in porn. Her moans also spur me along. I start doing stronger and deeper strokes with my tongue. I begin hearing her say my name in between moans.

I began fingering her as I was simultaneously tonguing her. Soon enough, I felt her hips begin bucking into my face and I began sucking on her pussy with my full mouth. After a couple more seconds, I began swallowing her juices as it shot out of her. I kept sucking even after she stop orgasming.

Eventually, I pulled away and looked up into her eyes to see a look of pure ecstatic pleasure.

"That is by far the best orgasm I ever had had! If you're that good with your tongue and some fingers, I can barely imagine what that dick of yours is going to do to me!" She sat up and turn herself around onto her knees into a doggy position, then looked longingly back at me. "Don't keep me waiting any longer. Take that thick dick of yours and fuck my shit up!"

I didn't waste a single second. As she arched her back with her head on the bed, I took my dick and shoved it as deep as it would go all in a single stroke.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeesssss" She screamed, "that's it. Keep fucking me just like that!" I pulled almost all the way out and then slammed myself back in. I have fucked plenty of fleshlights, but nothing could ever compare to the raw feeling of this slut's pussy. I only got a couple strokes in before I felt the instant urge to cum.

"I'm gonna cum" I hurriedly shouted to her.

"Fucking cum in me! Shoot that thick ginger cum deep inside my pussy and fill me up!" Those words alone put me over the edge. I took one last stroke deep inside her and release countless spurts of cum. I had never felt an orgasm as strong or has euphoric as this. I stayed in that position with my dick fully inside her for a couple minutes completely zoned out.

It wasn't until she pulled away from me that my mind snapped back as I felt my dick become unsheathed from her pussy.

"That was mind-blowing." She said, looking up at me. My dick was still semi-hard, and she noticed that. "Man, I see someone is still ready for more. My boyfriend would be passed out after my blowjob. He's a bit of a one-cum-chump." Hearing about how I was better than her own boyfriend made my dick shoot back up to full erection.

"I know I'm past the point I should be caring about this, but does your boyfriend know that you go around fucking other guys when he's away?"

"We have a very open relationship. We are always allowed to have sex if the opportunity arises." She replied.

"And what about me cumming in you?" I asked, knowing that I should be fucking first and asking questions never.

"I'm infertile. So, I can be cummed in as much as I want."

"So, is that an invitation for a round 2?" I asked, like a kid in a candy store. She gave me an eager not and pushed me onto my back. She then proceeded to climb on top of me and impaled herself with my dick. A soft moan escaped both our mouths.

I took one hand and began playing with her left tit while the other hand when and explore her ass. As I was groping her ass, she told to spank her, so I did. I slapped her ass and got quite a reaction.

"Spank that ass," she growled at me. "punish me like I've been a naughty girl, daddy." I didn't realize I had a daddy kink until I heard her call me daddy. At the sound of those words, I most slapped her ass with both hands while I thrusted upwards to get deeper into her soaking wet, cum filled pussy. I only lasted a couple thrusts more before we both climaxed at the exact same time.

"Fuuuuck I'm cumming so hard for you daddy! Fill your bad little girl with your hot seed." I shot another countless number of loads of hot cum deep insider of her. If she wasn't infertile, she sure as hell would be pregnant by now. I didn't want to leave the warmth of her pussy so even after both our orgasms subsided, I kept fucking her. She kept riding my dick like an experience bull rider.

Soon, I flipped her onto her back while still penetrating deep within her. Before I could cum inside of her again, she stopped me dead with the next words she spoke.

"You want to fuck my tight little asshole?" I eagerly shook my head 'yes'. She turned around and got onto her knees again and stuck her ass up into the air, wiggling it left to right. "Just shove your thick cock in my pretty little asshole whenever you're ready". She hadn't even finished her sentence and I was already half my dick's length inside her. I pulled out and rammed myself further into her asshole until I bottomed out insider her.

"Hoooooly hell! Feels like my asshole is being ripped apart! Please fuck me harder!" She moaned between almost every word she spoke. I began picking up speed and in response, her moans became louder and longer. Someone I was lasting longer in her tight asshole than I ever did in her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" I said to her, knowing that she'd want me to cum in her."

"I want it in my pussy! I want more of your seed inside my pussy!" So, before I came into her asshole, I pulled out and did some deeps thrusts into her pussy before bottoming out and cumming as uncontrollably as before!" This time, after my orgasm was over, I flopped onto my side with my dick still insider her and we both spooned.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to a hot mouth sucking my dick dry. "This is a nice surprise." I said to her, smiling.

She pulled off my dick for a brief moment to say "I needed to taste your sweet cum again" before going balls deeps again. This time, I was able to make myself last longer. Not by much, but I was able to enjoy the warm moist feeling of her mouth this time.

I decided to try something by pushing on the back of her head, making her gag on my dick even more. This sent me over the edge, and I began cumming down her throat. After my orgasm ending, I released my hand from the back of her had and came up gasping for air.

"I see you like to play rough." She smirked at me. "If you want to play rough, we'll have to plan another fuck session.

"What's stopping us from doing it right now?" I asked, eager to fuck her really hard this time.

"I was hoping you would say that." She got up off the bed and went over to a dresser and pulled out a pair of bindings and a whip from one of the drawers. She walked back over to me and handed me the items.

"My safe word is 'dominos'. So long as I'm not saying that word, anything you do is fair game."

To be continued...