Fucking My Lesbian Twin and Her GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost," Erin giggled. "Not quite."

"Very almost," Carla confirmed as she moved off Erin. I thought she was going to position herself for a good doggy-style fuckin but, she stood and walked to the back of the couch, leaving my sister spread and ready to be fucked.

"Erin," I said as I knelt over her, her pussy splayed before me, with my cock in hand, ready to plunge into her, "do you want this?" I asked.

Erin didn't answer other than to sit up and suck my cock into her mouth. Carla climbed onto the armrest behind Erin and positioned her legs on either side of her shoulders. She started to pull Erin back, but Erin wanted to suck my cock. Carla relented and leaned in for her fair share.

As Erin and Carla began sucking my cock, I moaned my pleasure. I was moments from fulfilling the two biggest fantasies of my life; fucking my sister, who I've fantasized about fucking for years, and having a fuckin threesome with two hot babes. I was in fuckin heaven.

Carla took over sucking me. Erin moved to my balls. Carla was bobbing up and down on me as Erin sucked in one nut, then the other. Each bathed my junk with heavy amounts of spit to make it a very slippery ride. I nearly creamed them when they both looked up at me with bits of my junk in their mouths.

"You two are fuckin hot," I said as I started trying to get the stupid fuckin sheet off me. I tried to pull it over my head, but the fuckin sash was too tight. Trying to untie the sash while two fuckin hot lesbians are sucking my cock was not a welcome distraction. I gave up. Fuck it. It didn't take much for me to come back to my senses.

"You girls are really good at that for ... you know ... only playing around with girls." They laughed at me and kissed each other while stroking my cock. I pulled Carla away from Erin and kissed her myself. I moaned into Carla's mouth as Erin went back down on me. Carla continued kissing me as she reached around and fondled Erin's breasts.

Erin's hair was blocking my view. "Hold her hair back, would ya," I said to Carla. She pulled Erin's hair back and held it as I watched my sister blow me.

"Ohhh, God, Erin," Carla said. "That's amazing. How far down can you go?"

Erin pulled off and giggled, "I don't know."

"I dare you to take it in your throat," I challenged her. She had already started down my shaft and laughed halfway down. Amazingly, I felt my cock slip past the back of her mouth and hit the back of her throat.

"OHHHH FUCK," I moaned. She did it again. And again. And again. "OH ... MY ... GOD!" I moaned. "GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!"

Carla started making out with me again as Erin bobbed up and down on me, taking me down her throat each time. Carla and I were moaning as we played tonsil hockey. Erin started focusing on my head. I was moaning my pleasure into Carla's mouth. I started pumping my hips, fucking my sister's mouth. My nut was about to explode.

Erin continued deep throating me. I broke away from Carla's kiss and screamed, "GOD DAMN, SIS! I'M CUMMING!" as I began shooting my seed into my sister's throat. She didn't miss a drop. Tears were running down her face when she finally came up for air.

"HOLY FUCK, BRO," she said trying to catch her breath. "That's a lot of fuckin cum."

"SWITCH!" I called out and pushed Carla's face down to my cock. I reached behind Erin's head and pulled her up to make out with me, and we started kissing passionately. I could taste my cum in her mouth. My cock never wilted.

In all my wildest dreams, I would have never guessed I would be making out with my sister, tasting my cum in her mouth, as her lesbian girlfriend was sucking my cock. If Erin was bothered by it, she didn't let on. Not only was she kissing me, but she also had my face in her hands. It was very intimate. Meanwhile, Carla stepped up the pace and was like a jackhammer on my cock.

"Pull her hair out of the way for me," I said to Erin. She did. Then she started pushing Carla's head into my cock, forcing me deeper into her mouth.

"OHHHHHH!" I moaned.

Erin was now behind Carla and settled down with her tits on Carla's shoulder blades. She reached down and started finger fucking her girlfriend with her right hand as she pushed her head into my cock.

"OH, MY GOD! YES!" I moaned.

"FUCK!" I said as Erin told Carla, "That cock looks good on you."

Erin suddenly moaned and started humping her hips. I looked and noticed Carla's left arm was behind her, the perfect spot for finger fucking my sister. Erin's ass was also in the perfect spot for me to smack it. Erin moaned after the loud smack and smiled up at me. I leaned down and kissed her again as she moaned into my mouth from the finger fuckin Carla was giving her as her head bounced up and down on my cock.

As I was kissing Erin, I moaned into her mouth, "Do you want to fuck me, little sister?" She nodded and giggled as we kissed. Carla was moving faster.

"OH, FUUUUUCK!" I moaned and grabbed Carla's head.

She slowed down. Erin was now cupping both of Carla's tits as she continued blowing me. Carla, proving her multi-tasking skills, continued finger fucking Erin.

Erin finally pulled Carla off my cock and turned her around to make out with her again. Erin was again pushed against the armrest, on her back, and Carla was on all fours straddling her. I was behind Carla with my cock inches from her gorgeous, wet cunt.

Being the gentleman that I am, I asked Carla very nicely, "Would you mind if I fucked you, please?"

She didn't answer me. She was busy making out with my sister. She did, however, comply and pulled Erin backward and laid herself across her, as I positioned myself to fuck her from behind. It took a bit of focus for me to maneuver Carla into position as she seemed lost in the kiss with Erin. Erin, however, knew what I was trying to do and helped get Carla situated. I just stood back, stroking my cock, and watched as legs tangled and untangled. When they settled, I had two gorgeous cunts staring at me.

"OH WOW!" I said in amazement. The girls giggled at me. "YEAH!" I said and moved between Carla's legs.

Carla leaned over Erin as I moved. Erin threw her arms around Carla and started sucking her tits. As I placed my cock at the opening of the promised land, Carla and Erin looked into each other's eyes and kissed. Just as I was ready to push into her, Carla pushed herself up, leaned against me, and reached behind her to hug my neck. This put my cock out of position for entry. FUCK! I wanted to get my cock in her tight little cunt!

I took Carla's arm and brought it down to my cock. She began stroking it as I placed kisses, nibbles, and licks on her neck. She used her other hand to knead Erin's tits. Erin, meanwhile, had found Carla's cunt and was rubbing her clit furiously. I grabbed two handfuls of Carla's tits and pulled her into me as I continued my assault on her neck. She threw her head back, resting it on my shoulder, and moaned deeply.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I moaned as she stroked me.

Carla started humping Erin's fingers as she pulled on my cock. She leaned back further and used her back as a rubbing tool as well. She finally pushed herself forward again, keeping a hold of my cock to guide it into her waiting cunt. I wet my hand to slather on my cock. At the same time, Erin wet her hand to prepare Carla. Before Erin could do her job, I pushed my cock into Carla's eager pussy.

"OOOOHHHHHHHH!" we both cried in unison as I pushed in up to my balls and started pumping.

"FUCK!" Carla cried. On each thrust in, she moaned in staccato. "OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, MY GOD!" she moaned as Erin played with her tits, kissed her neck, and rubbed her clit.

Carla leaned into Erin again and started kissing her neck and playing with her tits. Erin responded by moaning very loudly. Erin turned her head and started making out with Carla again. As they made out, Erin pulled her hand from her clit and started feeling Carla's titties up.

Carla started moaning louder and louder. "OHHHHH FUCK! OH, MY GOD. THIS IS ... OH, OH, OH!"

Erin was now sucking Carla's tits as I pumped in and out of her.

"OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH," she continued to moan.

I was feeling a bit too close to cumming again, so I slowed down and pulled out.

"OH, DON'T STOP," she begged. She turned to Erin and said, "GOD, THAT'S AMAZING. YOU GOTTA TRY IT!"

"YOU THINK?" Erin responded with a laugh.

The humor was lost on Carla. She simply nodded seriously, "Mmmmm hmm." She turned to me and begged, "Oh, put it back in my little pussy."

My cock was trying to find its way back in Carla's cunt but was not doing a good job. I called on Erin to help me out. Just before her hand arrived to assist, I found my way and pushed back in. I started pumping rapidly into her again.

"OOOH FUCK!" Carla cried and threw her head back.

I was hating this fuckin sheet I was wearing and started trying to remove it again. As I continued pumping into Carla's cunt, I tried pulling it over my head again. No luck. Meanwhile, Carla was up on her hands, giving Erin room to play with her clit while sucking her tits. Erin hit the right spot and Carla jumped and giggled.

"Oh, baby," Carla giggled. "Keep doing that."

"Yeah? You like that?" Erin laughed.

"Oh, yeah, baby," she giggled.

I gave up trying to pull that damned sheet over my head. I grabbed the sash and started untying it. FUCK! WHO TIED THIS FUCKIN KNOT? Luckily, I didn't need my hands to pump my cock in and out of her pussy, but the effort was keeping me from cumming again. When I finally got it untied, I threw the damn sheet into tomorrow. I can deal with it then.

I kept the sash, however, and wrapped it around Carla's neck. I didn't pull hard enough to choke her. Just enough to add to the excitement. I pulled her back so her back was pushing against me. I grabbed her tits and pulled her deeper onto my cock as I pistoned in and out of her pussy. She moaned her approval of my actions.

From below us, Erin said, "What a view. You two are hot fucking each other."

I pushed Carla forward a bit, grabbed her arms, and pulled them back, then pounded her even harder.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" she moaned on each thrust. Erin sat forward and started sucking her tits again.

"HOOOOLY FUCK," Carla shouted. "I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME, BABY! I'M CUMMING!"

She screamed and went over the edge. She bent back over Erin who continued her play of the tits.

"You sound awesome when you cum," I said. "You seem to like my cock."

"OH, YEAH! I FUCKIN LOVE YOUR COCK!" she moaned. "KEEP FUCKING ME!"

I continued pumping into her as she came down from her orgasm. Erin never stopped sucking her tits.

When her orgasm finally settled down, she slowed the pace. "HOLY SHIT!" she said, "THAT'S FUCKIN AWESOME!"

I needed a rest, so I told her to pump herself on me as I held still. She began moving forward and back to keep the action going. "Yeah, just like that," I encouraged her.

Erin had laid back again. "Reach up and grab her ass, sis," I instructed. She did. What a good girl.

As Erin grabbed and kneaded her ass, Carla leaned in to kiss her. I started pumping into her again. She threw her head back and started cumming again.

"HOLY FUCK!" she moaned again. "AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!" she screamed as I pounded her tight little cunt.

Her orgasm died quickly, and she slowed down again. I leaned over her and she leaned back into me and kissed me over her shoulder. As we kissed, she let out a laughing sigh. I started pumping her again.

She had a third orgasm and was spent. She moved off Erin and slid off my cock at the same time. "Oh, baby, I want you to give my girlfriend some of that," she said.

I quickly moved to the other end of the couch where Erin's face was. I straddled her face and bent my knees, draping my cock over her face and giving her access to suck my cock.

"Taste your girlfriend's cunt, sis," I said.

She opened her mouth and sucked me in. "Mmmmm, she has the sweetest tasting pussy, EVER!" Erin said.

Carla, when I moved, saw an opportunity and took my place between Erin's legs. I thought she'd go for a dip in Erin's snatch, but when she saw Erin take my cock in her mouth, she didn't want to be left out. She leaned forward, grabbed my balls, and helped Erin suck me.

"Oh, my God," I moaned. "You two are too fuckin hot!"

They both sucked me and kissed each other when their mouths reached my tip each time.

"Baby, I can taste your pussy on there," Erin said. Carla giggled.

"Does it taste good," I asked.

"Mmmmm hmm," she answered with her mouth full of my cock.

I grabbed Erin's head and pulled her further onto my cock, then pushed her back, fucking her face. "Here. I'll give you a hand, baby sister," I said.

"Oh, my God," Carla said as she watched, then bent down and sucked Erin's nipples while rubbing her clit. This gave her a birds-eye view of the blowjob I was getting from Erin.

Carla grabbed the sash, threw it around Erin's neck, and said, "C'mere," pulling her away from my cock and forcing Erin on top of her as she lay back on the other side of the couch. Erin followed and found her mouth for a kiss. Carla reached behind her and pulled her dress up to expose Erin's ass and pussy for me.

I wasted no time moving into position, wet my hand, rubbed my spit into her already wet slit, and pushed balls deep into my sister.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Erin wailed as my balls slammed against her clit.

"Oh, baby," Carla said as she sat up. "I want to watch you get fucked."

"Oh, my God," I said as I slid into the tightest cunt I've ever felt. "You're so fuckin tight, sis."

Erin let out a long whimper as I started slowly pumping into her. Carla held her and looked up at me and smiled.

"Ooooo, baby, it feels so fuckin good," Erin said to Carla.

"It looks so fuckin hot," Carla replied.

"Ooooo, FUCK!" Erin cried as she sank her lips onto Carla's tit. Carla locked with mine, smiling.

Looking at Carla, I said, "Oh, my God, her pussy is so tight."

"I know it," Carla said.

Erin was in a continuous moan. "Fuck me, bro. Oh, my God, it feels so fuckin good. Fuck my lesbian cunt, you perverted sister fucker."

"Ooooo, I love watching you get fucked by your brother," Carla told her.

I don't know how Erin could moan for so long without taking a breath. Carla laid back as Erin found her clit and started rubbing it. Carla grabbed her tit, kneading it, and pinching her nipple.

"YEAH," Carla yelled. "TAKE THAT DICK!"

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!" Erin moaned as she buried two fingers in Carla's wide-open snatch. Either Carla was moving further up the couch or I was pulling Erin in the other direction. Just a moment ago, Erin was sucking on one of Carla's tits. Now her mouth was just inches from Carla's twat, which she was still fucking with two fingers.

Erin pulled her fingers from Carla's cunt, sucked them into her mouth, coated them with her spit, and started finger fucking her some more. Carla pulled up and kissed Erin, speaking words of encouragement that I couldn't hear. I continued my assault on her tight cunt. I reached down and grabbed Carla's legs and wrapped them around Erin's torso.

"You're such a good girl," Carla said to Erin.

"I think I'm gonna cum on my first dick," Erin moaned. Carla smiled up at me. I moaned and kept fucking my sister.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMMMMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMMMMMING!" Erin shouted.

"You love me pounding your pussy?" I asked.

"YES! YES! YES! YES!" she shouted back with each thrust.

"Reach down and rub her clit," Carla instructed me. I did. HOLY SHIT. Erin screamed louder.

Sweat was pouring down Erin's face as she took my cock and finger fucked Carla with urgency. Carla started cumming.

"YES! FINGER FUCK ME, YOU SLUTTY WHORE!" Carla yelled.

Erin kept pumping her fingers in Carla's snatch as I pounded her tight cunt.

"CUM FOR ME, BABY," Carla yelled at Erin. "CUM ON HIS COCK! CUM ON HIS NICE, HARD, FUCKIN COCK!"

Erin collapsed on Carla's torso. She sucked in a deep breath and held it as her body convulsed in orgasm. Her cunt muscles gripped me like a vice as I fucked her hard. She buried her face in Carla's stomach and moaned. Her orgasm subsided as Carla brushed the hair out of her face. They leaned into each other and kissed.

I slowed down as the girls shared an intimate moment. When their kiss ended, Erin buried her face into Carla's tits as Carla looked up at me smiling.

"Oh, my God, baby," Erin finally lifted her head and smiled at Carla. "That's the first time I've ever been fucked by a guy."

"Oh, it's so hot watching you get fucked," Carla said.

"Did you like watching that?" Erin asked.

"Yeah, I loved that."

"Oh, you loved that?" Erin laughed.

'Yeah, I loved that."

I was still fucking Erin slowly as she started to cum again. She was face-to-face with Carla as she loudly moaned her pleasure. Carla held her and pulled her head down to her bosom. Erin continued moaning as waves of pleasure permeated her body from her steaming cunt.

When Erin came down, Carla didn't hesitate. "I want to taste her. On you," she said staring at me.

"Oh yeah?" I replied.

"Yeah," she said. "I want to taste her on your cock."

I pulled her toward me, bent over Erin, and kissed her. She unwrapped herself from below Erin and stood. I pulled my cock out of Erin's cunt as Carla bent over to suck me into her mouth. She started giving me a lively blowjob. Erin turned and joined in, pulling my cock out of Carla's mouth and shoving it into her own.

As Erin pulled back, Carla met her at the tip, and they kissed. "Mmmm, your pussy tastes pretty fuckin good coming off this cock," she said.

The kiss ended, and Carla sucked me back into her mouth. She again started to pump my cock very quickly. Erin again stole it out of her mouth and sucked me in. They began sharing as each girl licked up and down the sides. Erin reached down and started finger fucking Carla again.

"You two are great cock suckers," I told them. Carla re-doubled her efforts. Erin focused on finger fucking Carla.

Carla seemed to want me to cum in her mouth. She started rapid firing her mouth up and down my cock. She opened wide and I was hitting the back of her throat on each stroke. I held her head and fucked her face as Erin continued finger fucking her. I pulled her head down hard and held it until she choked. I let her go and pulled her up as my cock left her mouth. My lips met hers and I kissed her.

I stood her up as we kissed. "You're gonna ride me," I said as I sat down and pulled her on top of me. She straddled me as I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her sopping hole. She slid down all the way then immediately began bouncing up and down my full length.

Erin wanted to kiss Carla but was finding it difficult with all the movement, so she leaned in and kissed me. She then pulled away, sat down beside me, and started finger fucking herself.

Carla kept riding me hard. "OH, MY GOD!" she cried. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she shouted as my cock plumbed her depths. She then found Erin's cunt and rubbed her clit. Carla inserted three fingers into Erin's slit and started fucking her. Erin returned the favor by finding Carla's clit and rubbed it as she rode my cock.

They were both moaning as they pleasured each other. "OH, GOD!" Carla yelled and continued to pound her fingers into my sister's cunt. Erin removed her hand from Carla's clit and started pinching her nipples. Carla responded by riding me harder.

"OH, MY GOD, YES, FUCK ME! FUCK ME, YOU LESBIAN SLUT!" I moaned. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" I repeated over and over. Erin was now finger fucking herself again and just looked at Carla fucking me and smiled. I felt the explosion building up.

I reached over and grabbed a handful of Erin's tits. I pinched her nipple hard. She screamed in ecstasy.