Fucking My Lesbian Twin and Her GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up on your feet," I told Carla. She pulled her feet under her and started riding me in the new position. I could now see every inch of my cock as it slid in and out of her gorgeous cunt. I could see her pussy lips wrap around my shaft as she pulled up, and her clit slam into my pelvis when she hit bottom. What a glorious fuckin sight. Erin was enjoying the view as well. She sat up and moved behind Carla and started licking my balls and Carla's ass.

After a few strokes, she moved up to kiss her girlfriend. "God, this is so fuckin sexy, watching you ride my brother's big cock," she said before their lips met.

I started pumping hard, slamming her ass into my pelvis. Each hit made a loud slapping sound. Carla threw her head back.

"OH, FUCK!" she screamed. "OH, FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH THAT FUCKIN HARD FUCKIN COCK!"

"OH GOD!" I yelled as my balls exploded and my cum rocketed into Carla's sloppy cunt. I tensed as multiple streams coated the walls of her glorious pussy. I pushed hard into her for the first few spurts then continued to pound away until my orgasm waned.

Erin remained kneeling on the floor fingering herself as Carla was being fucked hard. She didn't even notice when Carla stood up leaving my cock just inches from her face. She hovered her pussy over my throbbing cock allowing our mixture of cum to leak out. When Erin saw my lonely cock, she bent down immediately and started sucking it. Carla turned and joined her. They cleaned all our love juice from my cock.

"GOD DAMN," I moaned as they both took turns sucking me. Erin was still fingering herself, so Carla had control over my cock. She'd suck it for a few seconds then feed it to Erin. Carla was trying to pump my cock while Erin sucked me. Erin couldn't keep it in her mouth, so she had to remove her fingers from her pussy to hold it herself. Then Carla took it away.

Suddenly, Carla jumped up. Erin took advantage and started sucking me all by herself. Carla walked behind Erin and pushed her dress up to eat her cunt. The dress, like my sheet, was a pain in the ass, so Carla decided to finally help her get out of it. It took a few seconds of searching to find the zipper, but once she did, the dress disappeared in a flash. Now Carla had unfettered access to Erin's soaked cunt.

Carla sunk her face between Erin's butt cheeks and started rimming her rosebud as Erin sucked my spent, but still hard cock.

Carla wet Erin's twat with a load of spit then stood up. "I wanna see this fuckin cunt get up there and ride that fuckin big brother cock," she said to Erin.

"Am I ready for him to pound me?" Erin turned and asked.

"Yes, you are, baby. Fuck him good."

Erin stood, crawled up on my lap, and straddled me. I pointed my cock and she plopped down on it. Like Carla a few minutes ago, Erin didn't miss a beat. As soon as she hit bottom, she began riding for all she was worth. Carla got up from the floor, knelt on the couch next to us, grabbed Erin's ass, and started pushing and pulling her on and off my cock. She then started probing Erin's asshole with her fingers. Erin moaned her approval.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Play with my asshole while I fuck my brother."

I heard Erin squeal and felt something new on my cock. "YES! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR FINGER, BABY! FUCK MY ASS!" Carla had inserted her finger into Erin's ass. I could feel it through the membrane separating her cunt from her bowels.

Carla got up from the couch, moved behind Erin, and started licking my balls and Erin's asshole. Erin responded by fucking me a little harder.

"OH YEAH," I moaned. "FUCK ME, SIS! FUCK ME!"

Carla moved back onto the couch next to us and, again, started pushing and pulling Erin's ass on and off my cock.

"Oh yeah," Erin moaned. "Play with my ass."

That lasted all of thirty seconds. "Come sit on my face while your brother fucks me again," Carla suggested with a grin.

Erin was enthusiastic in her reply. "YES!"

She rose from my cock and stood. I stood as well. Carla laid down and took up the entire couch. She spread her legs wide in an open invitation for me to fuck her. I realized I would have no leverage to fuck her properly in this position. I pulled her around so her ass was hanging over the edge of the couch with her head lying against the backrest. Erin climbed up on the couch, threw her leg over Carla's head, and settled her cunt down onto Carla's waiting mouth.

I knelt and started slapping Carla's cunt and clit with my cock, preparing to fuck her. My cock grew harder as I watched my sister's cunt settle onto Carla's mouth and Carla's tongue disappear in Erin's folds. I watched as Erin began riding Carla's tongue, lifting, falling, lifting, falling, forward, back, forward, back as Carla expertly ate her cunt.

"Yeah, right there," Erin moaned. "Eat me. Eat my hot snatch, you lesbian bitch."

Carla stopped to look at me. "You gonna fuck me, or what?" she demanded. I pulled up, aimed, and fired my missile. DIRECT HIT! I pushed to the center of her cum-filled soul.

"C'mon, eat me," Erin said looking over her shoulder. "He's distracting you with his fuckin cock." Carla giggled and stuck her tongue deep into Erin's pussy.

As I started pumping into her, Erin gave up. Carla was too distracted by my cock. Erin pulled away, bent down, and kissed Carla as I fucked her. They made out as I pumped my cock in and out of her drenched cunt.

"Oh, rub my clit," Carla instructed Erin. When Erin's fingers slid over her clit, Carla got louder. "FUCK! YES, YES, YES!"

Carla's legs were splayed wide as I fucked her. Erin rubbed her clit and kissed her.

"OH, GOD! I LOVE YOUR BROTHER'S COCK! HE'S FUCKING ME SO FUCKIN GOOD!" Carla yelled at Erin. "OH, GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD," she moaned.

How I kept from cumming again, I have no idea. I could feel it in my balls. I could explode at any second. I think the only thing stopping me was I didn't want any of this to end. Who knew if I would ever have this opportunity again?

Carla kept screaming as I fucked her depths. Erin seemed enthralled with it all. She simply rubbed Carla's clit and smiled a lot. I pulled her face to mine and made out with her while I fucked her girlfriend.

Carla screamed louder as she had another orgasm. "FUCK! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! FUCK ME!"

I pushed in as far as I could and held it as her orgasm subsided.

"GOD, HE'S SO DEEP," Carla said looking at Erin.

I pulled out, allowing Erin to dip down to eat her very sloppy pussy. Erin slid her tongue deep inside and cleaned my remaining cum from her well-fucked hole.

"GOD, YES! EAT ME! SUCK MY CLIT!" Carla moaned loudly. Erin licked her clit while I fingered her asshole. I spanked her a few times. She was completely under my control. I dropped down to suck her clit while Erin's tongue was focused on her love channel. Erin soon joined me and we both showered her clit with love. We kept our mouths and tongues on Carla's clit as much as possible as we kissed.

After a few seconds of combined clitty kissing, I pulled Erin's face up with mine. I kissed Erin as she found Carla's cunt with her fingers and began finger fucking her again.

"You like kissing me like that, sis, with your girlfriend's clit between our tongues?" I asked.

"Fuck, yeah, bro," she answered as she assaulted Carla's hole with her fingers. "I think I'm gonna love everything we do together."

"Spit on it," I said. Erin pulled her fingers out and dropped a load of spit onto Carla's pussy then rubbed it in.

We both dove back down and clitty kissed her again. And again. I jumped back up. Erin grabbed my cock and guided me back in. I started fucking Carla again. Erin put her hand over Carla's pussy with her fingers separated around my cock. She squeezed her fingers together making Carla's already tight cunt feel even tighter.

"I love feeling your cock slide in and out of my girlfriend. It's so fuckin hot," Erin said smiling at me.

Erin and I leaned down and all three of us shared the same kiss. I pulled back up and continued fucking Carla's pussy with Erin's fingers clamping down around my cock. I was close to cumming. I pulled out for a moment to keep from shooting my load. A few seconds later, I slammed back in.

Carla had another screaming orgasm. I rode her through it. Erin pulled away, sat back, and frigged her pussy. When Carla's orgasm died away, we moved over to Erin.

Erin laid on her back while Carla straddled her. As they started making out, Erin spread her legs. I was, again, looking at two of the finest pussies I've ever seen. I contemplated which to fuck. I knew it wouldn't take me long to orgasm again, and I wanted to cum in my sister.

I decided to fuck both gorgeous cunts in front of me. I wet my cock and Carla's pussy and slid myself in.

"OHHHHH!" Carla moaned as Erin caressed her then pushed one of her breasts into her mouth. I grabbed Carla's shoulders and pulled her back into my cock as I pumped in and out of her. Erin continued her assault on her breasts until Carla leaned down for more kisses.

I was pumping into Carla, watching her and my sister as they were making out below me. What a great view. I could also see the dedication they had for each other. It was beautiful watching them. And fuckin hot!

As I fucked Carla, she again pulled back up to a kneeling position and moaned, "OH, MY GOD! HIS COCK FEELS SOOOOOO FUCKIN GOOD!"

"You're gonna cum again, aren't you?" Erin asked as she bent back down for another long kiss as I fucked Carla's cunt.

Carla screamed as she went over the edge again. This one didn't last long and soon she climbed off Erin to give me better access to her goodies. I pulled Erin down the couch and settled in to lick and spit on her cunt, preparing her for the final assault. Carla knelt on the floor to caress and kiss her. Erin grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for the kiss.

I finished wetting Erin's already sopping pussy and slid myself in. She moaned as Carla kissed her and tweaked her nipples. I started fucking her at a slower pace knowing how close I was to cumming. Carla was sitting on the floor, her right arm around Erin's neck, with her hand squeezing and working Erin's tit and nipple while holding her left leg up as I fucked her deliberately.

Erin looked at Carla. "Oh, fuck, he's gonna make me cum again."

Carla looked at me and smiled her approval. "Slam it in her pussy. Make her cum."

I quickened the pace and started fucking her hard. She started screaming and writhing as her orgasm neared. I reached down and put my hand on her tit, more to brace myself than anything, but took the time to knead her fun bag and nipple. She screamed as she started cumming. Carla rubbed her clit to push her over the edge. I was close but wanted her to finish before I dumped my cum deep in my sister's tight cunt.

When her orgasm calmed down, Carla smiled up at me. "You gonna cum for us?"

"You want me to cum for you?" I smiled back.

"You can cum on our faces," she smiled.

"Is that where you want it? In your faces?" I asked.

"You want him to cum for us, baby?" Erin asked Carla. Carla was looking at me and just nodded and continued rubbing Erin's clit while I fucked her.

I was seconds away from emptying my balls. I stepped up the pace, eager to shoot my cum on the faces of these two lesbians. I was hoping for a huge load to cover them both.

I needed a bit more encouragement. "Do ya want me to cum for ya?"

"OH YEAH!" Erin screamed.

"Would you please cum all over our pretty faces?" Carla pleaded.

That was it. I could feel my balls churning. "Yeah, I'm gonna cum for you girls. HERE I GO! GET READY!"

"CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM!" they began chanting.

I felt the first spurt at the base of my cock. I quickly grabbed it and squeezed it off as I moved to use my firehose on their faces. I knelt over them and let it fly. The first rope fired across Erin and Carla, hitting Carla's left eye, eyebrow, and a few strands in her hair. The second was a bit more under control and hit Erin's left and Carla's right cheeks. Most of the third fired directly into Erin's mouth.

I lot of drops fell directly below my cock onto Erin's neck and chest, just above the rise of her tits. I slid forward just a bit and Erin sucked my cock into her mouth and started milking me. Carla leaned in and licked my shaft, then wrapped her lips around the side. Erin let my head slip from her mouth and both girls began kissing the tip.

When my cock was kinda cleaned up, Erin turned to face Carla. They began kissing and licking cum off each other's faces. Erin still had a hold on my cock and slowly stroked me as she kissed and licked her girlfriend. Carla started playing with the drops of cum on Erin's neck and chest, then bringing her fingers to their lips.

The kiss ended, and Erin turned her attention back to my wilting cock. I leaned in closer as she took me back in her mouth and sucked more cum from me. Carla grabbed my cock and pulled me in to suck more cum. Erin licked the sides. When Carla pulled off, they both started tonguing the head.

"Oh, my god, that is so fuckin hot," I muttered, watching their cum-splattered faces as they sucked and licked my cock. They both giggled the started making out again.

I pulled away as they lie there making out. "Move over here," I said to Erin, pushing her off the couch to a kneeling position on the floor with Carla. They were now directly in front of me kissing. I moved my cock between their mouths and pushed it between their lips. They both giggled and started licking their side of my cock.

They kissed each other and my cock until I was limp.

"Still a lesbian, little sis?" I asked.

She looked at her girlfriend, then back at me. She smiled. Carla pulled her face back to hers and whispered in her ear. They both stared up at me and said together, "We're bi, but only with you."

####

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. I love getting feedback so I can work to improve.