Fucking My Maid Indu Bai Pt. 01

Story Info
My experience with housemaid Indu.
2.1k words
3.69
25.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This narrative is the sequel to the 7-part "Caught Dad Fucking Maid" series that I wrote earlier. I would strongly suggest reading that series before you read this one.

The past 24+ hours had been an eye-opener for me. I had watched (and participated - got my first two blowjobs) my father relentlessly and brutally fuck our cleaning maid Sushila bai multiple times. I had also learned that our live-in kaamwali (maidservant) Indu bai (she was going to return from her village later that afternoon) would make a good target for my lust. Dad had teed it up for me by giving me the go-ahead to take Indu bai to bed and had advised me on how to coerce her into opening her legs for me.

Indu bai was 33 years old. She was a typical Maharashtrian "bai" (maid). She dressed in typical fashion - thin, faded saris with blouse & petticoat. A couple of steel / metal bangles on each hand. A simple nose-ring. Red bindi on her forehead. Her face was oval, thin & dark - nothing special to look at frankly. Her 5ft 1in frame did not have an ounce of fat on it. Her tits were (as I later discovered that day) 34C and her ass was 30. Most spectacularly, she had jet black hair that she always kept tied in a tight bun that was the size of a mini-soccer ball. In the prior 18 months that she had been working & living in our house, I had, on a handful of occasions seen her hair open in all it's glory. It was luscious and fell well below her waist line, almost down to below her ass.

Indu was married but her husband had abandoned her 3-4 years prior because she could not bear children. Sushila bai had informed me & my Dad the previous day that Indu's husband had already had 2 kids with another woman in their village since he had left her.

Consequently, Indu was a very lonely, very fuckable, ripe woman in her peak sexual years. She had confided in Sushila bai that she had only ever been fucked by her husband and since he left, she had not been with any other man. Dad suggested to me that I could use these factors in my favor.

As mentioned, I had watched my Dad viciously (and repeatedly) pound Sushila bai's three holes over the past day. After witnessing their latest session post-lunch, I had come back to my room, jerked off and taken a short nap. I was awakened by the shrill sound of the doorbell. I groggily woke up and looked at the clock. It was 4.45pm. I immediately got out of bed, knowing that this was Indu bai returning from her village. She had called earlier in the day saying that she would be returning that evening and I was very eager (as eager as a horny, teenaged male virgin would be) to fuck this ripe woman, especially given what I had witnessed first-hand in the past day.

I went out of my room and through the living room and to the door of the flat. I noticed that Dad's bedroom door was closed. I figured he and Sushila were either resting or he was, once again, fucking her (and his) brains out. I opened the door of the flat & was not disappointed.

Indu bai stood there. She looked tired & sad. She had one bag with her. I held the door open for her and she walked in, her head bowed and covered with the "pallu" of her sari. I could tell that it covered up her massive bun that I was itching to pull open. The musk of her sweat and the look of her luscious body combined with my building lust made my cock twitch in my shorts.

I ordered her: "Tu ja apna samaan rakh apne kamre mein aur do glass thanda pani lekar aa mere kamre mein" (You go and put your stuff in your quarters and come to my room with two glasses of cold water).

She obediently replied "Ji chote sahab" (yes, young master).

I shut the door and was walking towards my room when my Dad's bedroom door opened and Sushila bai walked out. She was wearing an old looking, thin cotton sari that she wore to do housework. She was tying up her long hair into an untidy bun as she walked out. Dad was right behind her and I saw (and heard) him smack her ass playfully. I told him that Indu had just arrived and I was going to make my move on her. He smiled encouragingly.

He said: "Go for it son. These low class maids exist for our pleasure. Fuck her as you wish. No need to use a condom either. It will be your first time and you deserve to feel all the pleasure her body can give you. I am taking Sushila downstairs to her quarters. If Indu gives you any trouble, call on the intercom phone."

I thanked him and went into my room. A few seconds later I heard the flat door open and shut and figured that Dad & Sushila had left. 2-3 minutes later Indu appeared in the doorway of my bedroom with a tray and two glasses of water. The pallu covering her head slipped down to her neck as she bent down to keep the glasses of water on the table next to my bed. Indu made a motion to adjust the pallu back to cover her head and that sexy bun that was now visible.

I told her: "Pallu ko mat daal saar par. Maatha khulla rehene de Indu." (Do not cover your head with your pallu. Keep it visible Indu)

She looked a little shocked but did as I ordered and left her head bare. I was sitting on the corner of the bed with my feet touching the floor. Indu was a foot away. Picked up a glass of water from the table and offered it to her.

I said: "Tu ye paani peelay Indu. Tu bahut thaki lagg rahi hai. Gaon mein sab theekh hai? Tere maa-baap theekh hain" (Have this water Indu. You are looking tired. Is everything OK in the village? Are your parents OK?)

She was quite shocked with me offering the glass to her, but she took it gratefully and took a sip.

Then she said: "Sahab, mein kya bataun. Maa-baap ne mujhay ghar se nikaal diya. Woh mujhay dosh dete hain ki mera pati chalaa gaya kyonki mein baccha nahi paida karr sakti." (Master, what can I say. My parents have kicked me out of their house. They blame me for my husband leaving because I cannot have kids)

I said: "Indu bai tera pati to saala chutiya aadmi hai. Woh tujhay chordkar chala gaya. Itna chutiya aadmi mainay kabhi nahi dekha. Tujhay to aur bahut mard mill sakte hain. Tu bura mat maan, par mein ek baat boloon Indu bai?" (Indu your husband is a dumb, stupid man that he left you. I have never seen such a moron. I am sure you can get many men to be with you. Don't take this the wrong way, but I want to tell you something).

Indu was blushing furiously and covered her mouth with her pallu. She bowed her head and took another sip of her water.

I went on: "Indu bai, tu bahut khoobsurat and mast aurat hai. Tere peechay to bahut mard bhagtay honge. Tu mujhay bahut mast lagti hai." (Indu, you are a beautiful and sexy woman. I am sure many men are chasing you. You look really sexy to me)

This was too much for Indu. She gasped in shock, covered her face with her pallu and ran out of the room.

I called after her saying: "Aaray Indu bai, kahan ja rahi hai tu. Idhar aa" (Indu, where are you going. Come back.)

A few minutes went by, but I knew I had her because she had not protested or said anything negative. Sure enough, she came back to the room a few minutes later. She was shyly looking down on the floor, not meeting my gaze. But she had left her head uncovered as I had ordered earlier.

I said: "Indu, tu apna juda khol aur mujhay apne khullay baal dikha. Tu aur bhi mast lagaygi" (Indu, open your bun and show me your open hair. You will look even sexier.)

Indu was now blushing furiously. Even with her dark complexion, I could tell she was turning red. Once again, she covered her mouth with her pallu and ran away from the doorway.

I laughed loudly and said: "Saali nautanki bai hai tu. Wapas aa Indu" (Bitch you are such a diva maid. Come back Indu).

When Indu did not respond, I got up from my bed and walked over to the kitchen area. Her servant quarter was behind the kitchen area. When I got there, she was combing her long sexy hair in front of the mirror and smiling shyly. She saw me standing behind her (in the mirror) and was startled.

I said: "Uff, Indu bai kya mast maal hai tu. Kya mast lambay baal hain tere. Chal mere saath kamre mein. Abb masti karenge meri mast bai." (Oh wow Indu, you are a sexy piece. What sexy long hair you have. Come with me to my room. Let's have some fun my sexy maid)

She said: "Sahab, koi dekh lega. Memsahib ya baday sahab pakad lenge?" (Master, someone will catch us. Madame or big master will catch us)

I said: "Aarey Indu bai. Tu chinta mat kar. Memsahib to Dilli gayi hai aur parso lautengi. Aur baday sahab to Sushilabai ki chudai karne mein lagay hain kal se. Unko sab kuch maloom hai. Tu ghabra mat. Abb natak bandh kar aur chal mere saath. Hum saath saath nahenge" (Indu, you do not worry. Madam is in Delhi and will return two days from now. And your master is busy fucking Sushila since yesterday. He knows everything. You do not be afraid. Now stop making a fuss and come with me. Let's bathe together)

Given that she had just come back from a long train & road journey from her village, I wanted to make sure she was clean & washed before I fucked her. Dad had also mentioned that, by default, these village women did not shave their pussy hair. Sushila bai, since she had been Dad's fuck toy for so many years, kept her cunt shaved but I guessed that Indu would have a bush.

Indu stood up from her seat in front of her mirror in the servant quarters. I cupped her chin with one hand, lifting her blushing face up. She did not resist. Dad had advised that initially I treat her like a lover but once I had fucked her then to gradually make sure she did not forget her role. I told Indu that I found her very sexy and had been thinking of her for months. She was smiling shyly and kept her eyes averted. I pulled her closer to me so she could feel my raging erection. Then I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her, first gently on the lips and as she involuntarily responded by opening her mouth, I shoved my tongue down her throat.

I caught her hand and quickly walked towards my room. Once there I told her to undress for me. She demurred shyly. I was in no mood for delay. I flung off her sari pallu and before she could react, I grabbed her flimsy blouse with both hands and ripped it apart. The thin metal hooks on the front of her blouse went flying everywhere. She was not wearing a bra (fairly common for women in her strata of society) and her tits popped out. She moaned loudly in shock and then shrieked in pain as I bit down on her right nipple and started mauling her tits. But she did not resist or try to push me away. Her body was reacting as expected of a woman at her sexual peak who had been deprived of sex for years.

I then stepped back and took off my shirt, shorts & underwear. She disrobed completely and shyly covered her tits and vaginal area with her hands. I ordered her to follow me into the bathroom. More than her, I was eager to finally bury my cock inside a woman's cunt for the first time!

Part 2 to follow.