Fucking My Mom!

Story Info
How my affair with my mom started!
5k words
4.56
64.6k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Charles Franklin. I'm 19 years old and just beginning my second year of college at the local branch of our state university. I'm an only child. Everyone says I'm the spitting image of my dad when he was my age. I've seen his high school graduation pictures and I can't argue with them.

My biological mother died before I turned one. My dad remarried before I turned three. I was the ring bearer. I've seen pictures of me dressed in my little tuxedo from the wedding, but I don't remember it. My dad, Ben, is 48. He never quite forgave his own parents for naming him 'Benjamin Franklin.' Dad calls me Chuck.

My mom, Adriana, is 42. She's the only mother I've ever known and has always treated me like I was her own son. Mom calls me Chuckie. I was okay with that when I was younger; when I got to high school, I hoped she'd start calling me Chuck, but she never did. One other thing about Mom. She's gorgeous. I don't mean pretty or good looking. I mean drop-dead, traffic stopping, movie star gorgeous! I stopped bringing my friends around when we got to high school; someone was always making inappropriate comments about her.

In my circle of friends, my mom was everyone's MILF. She's dark complected and looks like a Greek goddess. She has the most amazing gold eyes which make her even more exotic. She has an incredible body; she works out tirelessly at the gym four times a week to keep her figure. Her measurements are 36D-23-38; I overheard her telling the sales lady when she took me to the dress shop one time when I was younger. I understood why all my friends drooled over her, but I didn't have to like it, so I just stopped bringing them over.

Dad was leaving on a two-week business trip to Europe. His company wanted to expand there, and they felt he was the guy to close the deal. Mom was getting ready to drive him to the airport. As we were saying our goodbyes, we shook hands. Dad held onto mine and looked me in the eyes. "You're the man of the house while I'm gone Chuck. Take care of your mother for me. I'll see you in two weeks." I promised him I would do as he asked, and he left.

The first couple of days were pretty routine. I was busy with school and homework; mom was busy with her gym time. We ate dinner together every night, making small talk and catching up on each other's day. I'd clean the kitchen for her; it was only fair since she usually made dinner.

Things started to change the third night. A violent thunderstorm kicked up bringing heavy winds, pounding rain, and lots of lightning flashes, some really close by. I was lying in bed, starting to drift off, just enjoying the music of the storm. "Chuckie, are you still awake?" mom asked with a trembling voice. I sat up, she was standing in my doorway. "Sure mom, what's up?"

"I'm scared. I've been frightened of storms ever since I was a little girl. Your father has always held me on nights like this; he's always made me feel safe. Can you please just come lay down in my bed, so I don't feel alone?" She sounded like she was ready to cry. I remembered Dad's words before he left.

"Sure mom. Go back and lay down, I'll be right there." I threw on a t-shirt, I usually just slept in my lounge pants. I went to her room just as another brilliant flash of lightning and crack of thunder hit, this time close to the house. Mom started sobbing, I got in bed and laid on top of the covers. I was half sitting up; I pulled her close to me and put my arms around her. I was stroking her hair. "It's going to be okay, Mom, it's going to be okay." I reassured her.

"I'm so sorry, Chuckie. I'm sure you think I'm just a silly goose. Thank you for being with me; I feel better already." I gave her a little hug to let her know everything was fine.

At some point during the night, I must have laid down completely. I woke up groggily, trying to get my bearings. I realized Mom had snuggled up behind me. Her breasts were pressing against my back, and she had thrown one leg over me. The insane part was when I realized she had one hand wrapped around my morning hard-on!

"M-Mo-Mom! What are you doing?"

"Huh, wha-what? Ben? Ch-Chuck-Chuckie! Oh shit, oh baby, oh shit. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so embarrassed." She immediately let me go and rolled underneath the covers, pulling them up to just below her chin. She wouldn't look at me directly.

"Mom, you were asleep, I know you just thought I was Dad. Let's both pretend this never happened and hope there are no more thunderstorms while Dad's gone! I've got to get ready for school, I'm going to hop in the shower."

But my words rang hollow to me. I couldn't get that image out of my head. The feeling of those ripe, firm breasts pressed into my back. The feeling of that supple, toned leg over mine. And most of all, the feeling of her hand wrapped around my cock. I jerked off in the shower that morning, thinking of all those things and a lot more. I ran out of the house embarrassed; I had just masturbated thinking about making love to my Mom!

I got home from school and Mom was in the kitchen making dinner. She hadn't changed from the gym. Her lycra workout pants hugged her gorgeous ass like a second skin. Her workout bra strained from holding in those luscious breasts, her nipples were showing through. "Anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"Can you peel the potatoes for me, Chuckie?"

I began to peel them over the sink and knicked the end of one finger. "Shit!" I exclaimed as my fingertip began to bleed. Mom came over immediately and stunned me when she put my finger into her mouth to stop the bleeding. She pressed up against me to reach into the drawer behind us to get a band-aid. Her breasts felt even better from the front, and I immediately got a raging hard-on, hoping she wouldn't feel it. No such luck as she stepped away from me with her eyes glued to my crotch.

"It's no use Chuckie." she said as she wrapped the band aid around my finger. "All day long, I've been thinking about spooning you from behind and what that beautiful cock felt like in my hand. I can't stop thinking about it."

"I can't stop either, Mom. I masturbated in the shower this morning thinking about making love to you."

She didn't say another word but molded her body to mine. Her arms were wrapped around my neck as she pressed her lips to mine and began to kiss me wantonly. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, and I sucked on it longingly. I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her crotch into mine, grinding against her. "Take me into your room, make love to me in your bed!" Adriana begged me.

I put my hand behind her elbow and guided her down the hallway to my room. Once inside, I began to strip immediately. She did the same. We were both naked at almost the same time. I laid her down on the bed and lay on my stomach between her legs. I began to lick, suck, and kiss the insides of her thighs. She had her fingers intertwined in my hair, pulling me upwards. I didn't move up just yet, I wanted to continue to tease her. Clearly, she liked my oral ministrations to her legs as she wiggled and moaned beneath my lips and tongue.

"Ch-Chuck-Chuckie, mmmmmmm, that feels so good baby. You have a magic mouth. Eat me, eat momma's pussy, I can't take this, I need you to eat my pussy. Please baby, please!"

My cock was rock hard and throbbing as I crawled up higher between her legs. I began to lick the outside of her labia lightly with just the tip of my tongue. She again pulled on my hair to try and force my mouth to her pussy. I gently pulled her labia apart and started licking the inside of her pussy lips. She was rotating her hips, grinding against my face. "Uh, uh, uh, shit, shit, shit! Eatme, eatme, eatme, eatmeeeeeeeeee!"

I slipped my tongue inside her pussy, searching for her G-spot. Her guttural screams, pelvic thrusts against my face, and holding my face to her cunt told me I'd found it. I flicked my tongue over that area, again and again and again. "Nnnnnnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, cumcumcumcumcummmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg!" Adriana tasted delicious; I wasn't able to swallow all of her juice as she bathed my face in her cum. I continued to lick her G-spot through her orgasm when she started to have another one.

Adriana was having multiple orgasms. Her heels were kicking my back, she was squirming and wriggling underneath me. "Uh, uh, uh, uh. Shit, shit, shit, shit. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh baby stop, please stop, oh stop, I'm going to pass out from the pleasure."

Reluctantly I stopped and got on my knees, my face glistening with her love juices. She pulled me to her and licked my face clean. "Chuckie? Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? You're amazing!"

I just smiled mischievously at her. "Sons don't tell their mothers everything, Mom!"

"It's my turn now, you bad boy! And when we're in bed making love like this, I want you to call me Adriana! Stand up at the edge of the bed; I'm going to sit in front of you."

"Yes, Mom, er, uh, I mean yes Adriana!"

She sat on the edge of the bed; I stood in front of her. She cupped her beautiful breasts in her hands. "Do you like these, Chuckie? I've seen you staring at them over the years, I know you do. I want you to titty fuck me, Chuckie! Will you do that?"

"I'd love to fuck those titties, but will you do me a favor? If I'm calling you Adriana, can you please call me Chuck?"

"Of course, Chuck. Now give me that beautiful cock and start fucking my tits!"

I stood in front of her, staring into those beautiful golden eyes as she wrapped her soft, warm, breast flesh around my cock. I started shivering; it felt so good. My hands on her shoulders, I began to thrust between those gorgeous globes. She leaned down and when my dick got close enough, she flicked her tongue out and licked the slit in my prick.

I didn't last long. Just the thought of being with Adriana like this, fucking her beautiful tits, knowing how much she liked the way I ate her pussy, the feeling of her tongue on my slit every few seconds sent me over the edge. I began to cum all over her lower face and neck, the hot jizz dripping down her chest. She continued to rub her breasts up and down my cock as I orgasmed until I was spent.

She licked up what she could reach with her tongue. She scooped the rest up into her fingers and ate the hot globs of my sperm. I nearly fell backwards when she released my spent shaft. She pulled me into bed and lay down beside me. "Chuck, lay down on your back for Adriana. I'm going to ride your sexy cock."

I rolled over on my back. Adriana straddled my hips and reached between her legs to fondle me. I was hard again in no time. Still moist from the tongue bath I gave her pussy, she held my cock and guided me inside her. She sat down on me until my shaft was completely inside her velvety love tunnel. She just sat there, rotating her hips around my cock. She was pinching her nipples and biting her lower lip while she did so.

I found her clitoris and gently rolled it between my thumb and index fingertips. She started to moan gutturally. I put the middle finger of my other hand against her lips and said, "Suck it. Suck this finger, get it wet, get it soaked with your saliva." She did as I asked and drooled on my finger as I took it out of her mouth.

Reaching behind her, I found her asshole and inserted my wet finger inside her as far as it could go. Adriana started riding my cock, fast. She was pumping her hips up and down the length of my shaft. She continued to pinch her own nipples while I continued to massage her clit and finger fuck her from behind. Adriana started cumming again almost immediately. "Fuck, Chuck, Fuck, Chuck, fuckChuckfuckChuckfuckChuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sh-shi-shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. C-cu-cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Adriana placed her hands on my chest and began pinching my nipples. She was fucking me harder and faster, squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles, milking me. She had a look of pure animal lust on her beautiful face that sent me over the edge. "Uh, uh, uh, uh. Shit, shit, oh shitshitshitshit! Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. Ride this cock, ride my cock, ride meeeee! I'm cumming Addy, I'm cumming for my beautiful Addy! Nnnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!"

Adriana's eyes popped open when she heard me call her Addy, but she continued to ride me through the end of my orgasm. Spent, she collapsed against my chest. She was kissing my neck and nibbling my ears, making cooing noises like a dove. "Chuck, why did you call me Addy?"

"I don't know, I wasn't intentionally thinking about it. I was cumming hard and I guess it's just easier to say 'Addy' than 'Adriana' while I'm in the throes of an orgasm. Why do you ask?"

"Your father calls me Addy too whenever we make love."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'll do my best not to call you that again."

"I don't mind, Chuck. I like hearing the men in this house screaming Addy. It means I'm making them happy!" We made love three more times that night; sixty-nine, doggy style, and missionary position. Adriana was insatiable. And me? I'm a nineteen-year-old male with raging hormones! I woke up first, made coffee, and brought some to Adriana in bed.

"Chuck, in addition to being an incredible lover, you are so sweet. Do you have time before you go?"

I groaned. "Adriana, as much as I would love to, I'm running behind schedule. I can't be late; this is my most difficult class this semester." I gave her a quick kiss and headed for the shower. My eyes were closed as I shampooed my hair. I heard the shower door open. Adriana's arms circled me from behind as she pressed her body against mine. She began to soap my body all over, washing me.

"I used to do this when you were just a little boy, and I gave you a bath. I never dreamed I would be doing it again when you became a young man." She put extra soap on my cock and balls and began to wash them. I was hard almost instantly.

"Mom, I'm going to be late."

"Shhhh." she whispered in my ear. "I promise this won't take long."

She was right. I came in less than two minutes with Adriana's experienced touch jerking me off in the hot, steamy shower. As soon as I quit cumming, she stepped out of the shower to dry off.

"Hurry up Chuckie or you'll be late for school!" She said this exactly the same way she used to tell me when I was in middle school.

I groaned but rinsed off and got out of the shower. She had already left the bathroom. I toweled off quickly, threw on some clothes and headed to the garage. Mom was sitting in the kitchen in her big fluffy robe, like always, drinking her coffee. "Give your mother a kiss before you go baby." I went to kiss her on the lips but she turned her head so I would kiss her on the cheek like always. I looked at her puzzled, she just winked at me, blew me a kiss and licked her lips seductively. "Tonight, Chuckie, tonight."

When I got to school, I had a tough time concentrating. I couldn't get the picture of Adriana's naked body pressed up against me in the shower out of my mind. I could still feel her soapy hand wrapped around my cock, making me cum. With a start, I realized I had a raging erection sitting there in class. I blushed, hoping no one else could see. I forced myself to pay attention and by the time class ended, my cock was soft again.

I was walking down the hall after class when my phone rang. I looked at caller ID, it was Mom. "Hey Mom. What's up?" I said trying to sound way more casual than I felt.

"Chuck, I told you to call me Adriana!" Uh oh, this was not going to be a regular mother / son phone call.

"Adriana, what can I do for you?"

"That's better Chuck. Tell me one of your favorite sexual fantasies." she said giggling.

"What? Here? Right now?"

"Yes Chuck. And by the way, I'm playing with myself right now waiting to hear your answer. I have you on speaker. One hand is rubbing my clit and I have three fingers of my other hand inside me. I'm soaking wet. Tell me your fantasy."

I hurried outside to find an out-of-the-way place. I didn't want anyone walking up on me in the hallway overhearing my conversation.

"Um, this is going to sound silly."

"Nonsense, it's your fantasy. Your allowed to have fantasies, it's normal, not silly."

"Well, I've always fantasized about making love to a famous, gorgeous woman from a red-carpet event. It doesn't matter who, just that she's all dressed up in one of those expensive evening gowns. Underneath, she's wearing sexy lingerie, stockings, and heels. After the event, we go back to her hotel room, I undress her and make love to her while she's still in her stockings and heels. Pretty lame, huh?" I said more than a little embarrassed.

"No baby, it's not lame at all, it's really sexy."

"Mom, I really have to run or I'm going to be late for my next class."

"While you're in class Chuck, think about me masturbating. I'm going to be thinking about your fantasy when I'm cumming!" She giggled and hung up.

I groaned. Great, another class where I'm not going to be able to concentrate.

I got home late that afternoon. I went to the library after all my classes were over to review the material that had been gone over during class. I realized how much material I had missed while daydreaming about Adriana.

When I walked into the house, I noticed there was a red-carpet runner going into the living room. I went inside and there was Adriana, dressed like an A-lister, with one hand on her hip, posing for me.

I was speechless, my mouth was hanging open. I had never seen her looking this hot, this sexy. I could scarcely believe the gorgeous woman standing in front of me was my mother.

She was wearing a black sequin strapless gown, leaving her beautiful shoulders bare. It was floor length but had a thigh-high slit in the front on one side. I could see a garter stocking underneath. I gulped. She had on black satin fingerless opera gloves that covered her biceps and black satin open-toe stilettos with what had to be at least 5" heels.

The gloves and shoes showed her shiny crimson nail polish. She was wearing evening makeup with wet, glossy crimson lipstick. She had gone all out and was wearing matching rhinestone jewelry that consisted of a 4-row choker necklace, matching 4-row choker bracelets on each wrist, dangle earrings and sparkling rings on the fingers of both hands.

She strolled up to me slowly, seductively. Every time she took a step the slit in her dress opened revealing her delicious, stocking-clad leg. She put her finger under my chin and gently closed my mouth. "Aren't you going to say anything? I spent all day at the salon having my hair, nails and makeup done just for you, just to help you fulfill your fantasy." She playfully pouted like she was hurt.

Her updo hairstyle was loosely bound on the top of her head. Strands of her raven-black hair were hanging down in the back and on both sides. Her lovely neck and throat were easily visible. I realized my erection was back; my cock was throbbing and pulsing in my pants. "Addy." I gulped. "Addy, I'm speechless. You're the most beautiful woman in the world. I don't know what to say. Please let me take some pictures of you."

"But of course, darling!" she said playfully. I got out my phone as she began to pose for me like she was a red-carpet star. After a few minutes of photos, Adriana looked at me and said, "I think that's enough. Strip for me. Now"

I gulped. She wasn't asking. I took off all my clothing until I was standing in front of her completely naked with a throbbing, aching erection. She smiled as she handed me a condom. "Masturbate for me."

"Wh-what?"

"You heard me. Mas-tur-bate for me!"

I rolled the condom onto my cock and began to stroke myself. "Talk to me baby. Tell Adriana how much you appreciate her dressing up for you."

"Adriana, you are amazing. I can't believe you're doing this for me. You are so hot. You are the sexiest woman to appear on a red carpet this year!" She continued to pose for me as I was stroking myself faster and faster. I came, hard and fast. "Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shit, shit, shit, shit. So hot, so hot, this is so FUCKING HOT!!!!" I was screaming at the end as I was spurting wave after wave of cum inside the condom, filling the reservoir. My orgasm was so intense that I fell onto my hands and knees, unable to stand. Finally, it finished, and I was able to stand back up.

12