Fucking My Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me the condom." Adriana said. I slipped it off and gave it to her. She placed it against her lips and began to suck and lick all of the cum from inside the condom. Then she knelt in front of me and licked me clean, getting me hard again in the process.

"Unzip me, Chuck" she said as she stood with her back to me. I did as she asked, and she turned around as she stepped away and began to peel the dress from her body. It hit the floor and she kicked it to the side. Underneath, she was wearing a black satin and lace waist cincher with eight garter straps that were holding up the stockings. The stockings were sheer black and glossy with back seams. Oh, and no bra, no panties.

She handed me another condom as she lay down on the red carpet. "You're going to masturbate again for me while I masturbate for you. I want to make sure you don't cum too quickly when you finally get to fulfill your fantasy."

I groaned but rolled the condom over my cock which had gotten hard as soon as I helped her out of her dress and saw what she was wearing, and not wearing, underneath! Adriana was laying at my feet, her legs spread around me. She was playing with her clit with one hand while she had the middle finger of her other hand inside her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, Chuck. This is so hot watching you masturbate for me while I'm masturbating for you. I don't think I can last very long; I'm sopping wet already. I'm getting my pussy ready for that beautiful cock, my pussy is already aching to have you inside me. Stroke that cock baby, cum again for me. Talk to me Chuck, tell me how much you want to fuck this movie star at your feet!"

"Adriana, I want nothing more than to have my throbbing cock inside your pussy right now. I want to fuck you all night long! I want your pussy so bad. You are so fucking hot, so fucking sexy!"

"I'm thinking about you fucking me, Chuck, right here on the red carpet. I want your cock inside me so bad, pumping me, riding me, making me cum over and over." Adriana's eyes glazed over, and she began to cum. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh! Wa-wan-want you inside me so bad, fucking me, fuck me Chuck, fuck me Chuck, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Listening to Adriana, watching her cum, sent me over the edge again as I exploded inside the condom. "C-cu-cumcumcum, cummmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg! Shit, shit, shit, shit. Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

We finished our orgasms at nearly the same time. "Give me that condom." She put the whole thing in her mouth as she was licking and sucking my jizz out of it. She held out both of her hands to me. "Clean my hands with your mouth and tongue. Lick all my pussy juice off them."

I knelt down between her legs to do as she asked. She spit the condom out and began to play with my cock and balls after I cleaned her hands. I was hard in no time. Playing out my fantasy had me so excited I thought I might stay hard all night. Adriana guided me to the entrance of her love tunnel. "Now, Chuck. Fuck me now!"

I put just my prick inside her and then stopped. "Wh-what are you doing baby? Fuck me, please fuck me. Oh, I need you to fuck me!"

I didn't say anything, I just smiled. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it under her, lifting her ass higher. I slowly slid my hardness inside her, searching for her G-spot. When she gasped and began to thrust and rotate her hips against me, I knew that I had found it. As difficult as it was, I held myself there and let her masturbate herself against my prick. She started cumming, again and again and again. "Chuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk! Fuck, fuck, fuck, so good, so good, so good."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh Chuck, oh Chuck, oh Chuck, oh baby please stop, please fuck me, I'm going to faint, OHCHUCKFUCKME, FUCKMENOW!"

I placed Adriana's ankles over my shoulders as I began to slowly fuck her hot, sopping wet pussy! She pulled my face to hers and kissed me. Our tongues found one another; Addy was sucking my tongue like it was a second cock. I gradually began to pick up the pace until I was pounding her pussy, my balls bouncing off her ass cheeks with abandon. Adriana had cupped my ass cheeks in her hands and was pulling me into her violently on every down stroke.

Everything hit me at once. I was fucking my Mom and she had deliberately dressed like a red carpet star to fulfill my fantasy. The feeling of her nylon legs wrapped around my neck and her satin covered arms cupping my ass cheeks and pulling me into her caused me to orgasm violently. "Addy, Addy, Addy, oh Aaaaaadddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! C-cu-cum, cum, cum, cccccuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!"

It felt like I couldn't stop cumming. I shot load after load after load of my hot jizz deep inside her. "Addy, Addy, oh Addy! I love this hot pussy, I love fucking you, I want my cock inside you forever!" I started spasming from the intensity of our love making, Addy held me inside her and was squeezing my shaft with her ass while she rotated her hips around me. Now I thought I was the one who was going to faint.

I collapsed on top of her as she kissed my face, neck, and ears. "Mmmmmm, my darling Chuck! I love having your cock inside me. I love everything about the way you fuck me! I want to fuck you for the rest of my life!"

We spent the rest of the night making love, fucking in every position possible. It was early in the morning when we finally passed out in each other's arms. I woke up a handful of hours later and headed off to school. I had just washed up quickly in the sink, I didn't want to wake Adriana.

I got a phone call from her in-between classes. "Chuckie, I didn't tell you last night because I didn't want to spoil your fantasy. Your father called me yesterday and will be home by the time you get home from classes. He sealed the deal early and is on his flight right now. I don't want to hurt him, and I know you certainly don't want to hurt him either. What happened between us needs to stay between us. We need to let it go."

"Of course, Mom, of course."

Dad was home by the time I got there. He shook my hand briskly. "Your mother told me about you helping her get through the night of the thunderstorm. I know how much they scare her, thank you! I haven't told your mother yet, but having heard how you helped your mother through her fear, I feel much more comfortable about what I'm going to tell you. My company and our European partners want me to go back to Europe one week per month for the next year while they're starting up. I had thought about saying no until I heard what a wonderful thing you did for your Mom. This will be a huge boost to my career, and I have you to thank for that."

I felt guilty as I said, "No thanks are necessary, Dad. Adriana is my Mom after all." My mind was already racing ahead to those twelve weeks and everything that could and would take place while Dad was in Europe!

12