Fucking My Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees, bitch!"

"What are you going to do," he whined.

"I'm going to ass fuck you, Allen, so you'll know how it feels when you're fucking your wife."

"No, Please don't," he pleaded but did not attempt to move.

I didn't have any lubricant, but my finger in his ass had opened it. I crawled behind him in the tight confines of the cargo area of my SUV. I rose to my knees and gripped his fat hairy ass. I was so excited, I almost came when I saw his starfish winking at me.

I lined my throbbing dick in my hand, lined it up with Allen's anus, and pressed in.

"It hurts."

"I'll go slow."

I gripped his fat ass cheeks and spread them while I eased my cockhead past his first anal ring. My cockhead was just rubbing his prostate.

"Push back, Allen."

"Ahhh!"

He eased back, burying my shaft in his bowels.

"Still hurt?"

"Not as much," he groaned, slowly thrusting back and forth.

"Say I like it, bitch!" I smacked his ass.

I was establishing my control. A red handprint appeared on his lily-white hairy ass.

"I like it," Allen said.

It was awkward but incredibly kinky fucking in my SUV. There was the thrill of a new lover and the excitement of illicit sex in a semi-public place. It was too late for joggers, but I fantasized about someone catching us.

My wife and I sometimes had sex in those bushes off the jogging trail when we went jogging. She was pregnant with our third child. We teased each other that it was probably conceived in those bushes. One of our fantasies was getting caught and having to have sex with a stranger to keep our secret.

I reached around him, grabbed his cock, and stroked it while I fucked his ass.

"You like that, bitch?"

"Yes," he squealed.

I smacked his ass hard. "Then say it! Say I like you fucking my ass."

"I like you fucking my ass," he wailed plaintively.

I gripped his fat ass cheeks, slamming him back into me. I felt the spasms in his bowels that said he was cumming. I redoubled my efforts, wanting us to cum together.

It was awkward, but we achieved that rarity, cumming together. Allen screamed as he came all over the carpeting, and I dumped my load deep in his bowels. Our frantic pace slowed as we came down. I collapsed on Allen's back with my cock still in his ass. We lay there for a few moments catching our breath with my cock softening.

"You're a great fuck, Allen," I whispered in his ear.

"Th...thank you. But please don't tell anyone about this."

I wanted to dominate him, to make him a sissy sub.

"Say the word, bitch! Don't tell anyone what?"

"Please don't tell anyone you fucked my ass."

I was exhausted, drained, and getting a headache as I sobered up.

"We had better get dressed and get home," I said, "our wives will be worried."

Allen sucked a sibilant breath and arched his back as I slowly pulled out of his ass. I quickly opened the console and grabbed tissues to wipe his ass before he dribbled my cum all over my carpet.

My wife likes for me to suck my cum from her pussy after we fuck. Our fantasy is that another man had cum in her, and I was sucking his cum from her.

I leaned down, covered Allen's anus with my mouth, and sucked my cum from his asshole.

"Oh my fucking god! What are you doing to me?" He came when I forced my tongue in his ass.

I opened the passenger side door and stepped out naked onto the asphalt. In the distance, I could see the lights of my house.

Allen got out of the car naked from the waist down. He turned and reached into my car to get his sweatpants; I slapped his ass.

He whimpered and stayed bent over. He was learning how to be a submissive, waiting for my instructions.

"Are you going to fuck me again?"

"Next time! But you can suck my cock clean."

I expected he would protest doing ass-to-mouth on his first time. However, as he told me later, he was overwhelmed by what had happened and still pretty high.

I held his head, skull fucking him while he knelt in front of me, sucking my cock. He was an enthusiastic but amateurish cocksucker, and surprisingly, I was getting hard again.

"I'm going to cum!"

As I said it, I thrust hard, pushing my cock down his throat. Allen gagged and spit up cum and saliva. He pulled back, coughing, and I continued cumming on his face.

"What the fuck..." he gasped and choked when I squirted a stream in his open mouth.

Finally, I was spent and leaned against the car for support. I watched as he wiped my cum from his face with some tissue and put his pants on. We used more tissue to clean his cum from my cargo compartment.

He was silent as I drove up the block to his house. He got out and leaned into the car window.

"Ahh, are we still on for golf tomorrow?"

"Absolutely! However, you drive this time. Do one thing for me?

"What's that?"

"Wear a pair of your wife's panties. It'll be so hot playing golf and know you're wearing panties."

"I'm not going to do that," he protested indignantly. "What the hell do you think I am?'

"You're a man who just got fucked, and you want more. Wear the panties, or else I won't fuck you again."

The following day, while golfing with our usual foursomes, he whispered that he had on his wife's panties as we stood in the tee box, waiting our turn to tee off.

Allen still says he's not gay, just a guy who likes to get fucked!

###

12