Fucking My Neighbor's Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
After having sex with my MILF neighbor, we do it again.
3.2k words
4.61
49.5k
45
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers

All people are over 18, this is a continuation of the first story

It's been a few days since I was at Penny's house and I couldn't stop thinking about her. After having spied on her undress, jerked off with her panties, used her vibrators, and watching her masturbate, we had finally had sex together. As the only hot MILF in the neighborhood, she looked so hot for being 42 and having sex with her was a dream come true.

As I thought about her at home in my bed, I stood up and lifted the side of my mattress to find the panties she gave me. I put them in a plastic bag so the musky smell of her pussy didn't fade away, and I also put the pubic hairs that she plucked out and gave to me in the bag. I sat back down on the bed, opened the bag, and inhaled her scent. Immediately, my dick started growing and within 15 seconds, I was rock hard again. Looking up to make sure that my door was locked, I slid my boxers down and laid down on my pillow, then I reached over to my drawer and grabbed some lube.

Pouring some lube onto my hand, I slowly started stroking my dick and thinking about Penny. I was picturing what she looked like naked in front of me, her large areola, and her big boobs that giggled back and forth while I fucked her. Within a few minutes of thinking of how I had filled her with my cum, the tip of my dick got very sensitive. I took the panties from the bag, held the wet crotch of it up to my nose, and inhaled the musky pussy scent from Penny's 42 year old body.

My legs started to curl up and I my cum started squirting so hard that it hit me in the face. I kept stroking while spurt after spurt came out of me and covered my body. After 10 or 11 spurts, the tip of my dick was too sensitive and I stopped. Then, I put the panties back into the bag, put it under the side of my mattress, and went to take a shower, glistening in cum.

I knew that I'd be over Penny's house again in 3 days so I had decided that would be the last time I jerked off until I was there again. In case she was home, I wanted to have a good amount of cum saved up to give her.

As Saturday morning rolled around, I told my parents that I was going over to Kyle's house to play video games. I hadn't talked to Kyle in a few days but I figured he'd be there, like he always was, playing games with his headphones on the couch. When I walked into the house, Kyle was there and he said "hey Pete, I'm in the middle of a game so I won't be done for a while" to which I replied "no problem, I'm going to make a sandwich".

Right after I said that, I turned around to go to the kitchen and Penny was standing there with a big smile on her face, she had a tank top and loose fitting shorts on. I was also smiling, ear to ear, and walked up to give her a hug. Penny said "hey Pete, I've been thinking about what we did last weekend and I wanted to let you know, we can do that again anytime you want. My husband hasn't fucked me like that in years, you have so much stamina!". I was so happy that she said that and of course my dick started getting hard.

Since the kitchen was around the corner from where Kyle was playing his video games, he couldn't see anything that was going on there, so I leaned in and kissed Penny on the lips. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in tight, french kissing me deeply and moaning as she did it. I reached up with my right hand it put it on her right boob, slowly squeezing it as we kissed. Penny then took my right hand and put it down the front of her shorts, so I slid my hand down toward her pussy. She didn't have any underwear on and I felt her curly pubic hairs right away.

I played around with her bush for a few seconds, still amazed at how hairy she was, before lowering my hand to the opening of her vagina. Even before I got down there, I could tell she was turned on because I could smell her musky scent when I walked in the room. Sure enough, she was dripping wet and there was a damp spot on the inside of her shorts. I slid my fingers around her juices, spreading them around and up to her clit. Penny moaned as she continued kissing me while I did this and pulling me close.

It was clear that Penny had been pent up because after circling her clit with her juices for a few seconds, she dug her nails into my back and let out a soft moan, cumming so hard that her knees started shaking. I kept circling her clit while she shook, letting her have a long orgasm while pulling me tight. I could feel her pussy juices start to leak out from her opening and reached down to coat my hand in them too.

Penny grabbed my hand and said "stop stop I'm too sensitive". I said ok and kissed her neck while pulling her closer to me, my throbbing dick pressing against her leg. She then reached down to my shorts and pulled them straight down, right there in the middle of the kitchen, and my dick flopped out, throbbing and dripping precum. Penny looked around the corner to see Kyle still playing video games, then she knelt down and took my dick in her mouth, wrapping her lips around it and sucking the precum into her mouth and moaning. Since it was 3 days since I came, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

She used her left hand while she was blowing me to stroke my dick, spinning her hand in circles to give me more stimulation. Looking down at Penny, she was staring at me in the eyes while she blew me and she had her other hand down in her shorts to rub her wet pussy that I had just fingered. With her cute tank top, her cleavage was all I needed to bring myself to the point of a huge orgasm. As she sensed my dick starting to tense up, she brought her hand out of her shorts, shiny from her juices, and held it up to my nose. I started to cum like a firehose with my knees starting to also shake, the first blast came out so fast that I recoiled at the speed of it. Penny kept stroking my dick and licking the tip of it while maintaining eye contact, and I kept inhaling her musky pussy from her hand that was being held at my nose.

Spurt after spurt went into Penny's mouth and while she was swallowing most of it, cum started dripping out the side of her mouth and down to her cleavage. I maintained eye contact the whole time and kept cumming for what seemed like forever. As my cum finally started squirting out of my dick and it became sensitive, I held Penny's head so she stopped bobbing. She looked at me and kept swallowing my cum, then brought her hand to her mouth and grabbed some of the cum that had dripped out to put on her tongue and also swallow.

I couldn't believe that she did that with Kyle right around the corner, that was so hot. Penny stood up and I quickly pulled up my pants, completely drained of all the cum that I had saved for her. She kissed me on the cheek and said she needed to run out for some groceries, but that she'd be back in a few hours.

Kyle and I played some video games for a few hours on the couch, he was a lot better than me so I always lost pretty fast, but I was getting better. After what seemed like 10 minutes, but was in reality 2 hours, Penny got back from the store and put the groceries away in the kitchen. She called out to me and said "hey Pete can you give me a hand in here for a little bit, I need to reorganize the pantry" and I stood up and told Kyle I'd be back in a bit. He nodded and put his headphones back on, excited to get back to playing by himself.

I walked into the kitchen to find everything put away, and Penny still in her cute tank top and new shorts. It looked like she had put some panties on before she went out and new shorts because the other ones were so wet from her juices. She looked at me and said "let's go upstairs, you've had enough time to recharge" and then she reached out to grab my hand. I walked up the stairs behind her to her room, looking at her butt while we walked up there and thinking about what we were about to do.

After we got into her room, she locked the door behind us and started taking my shirt off, so I let her do that and then I reached out to take off her tank top. She smelled so good and as I lifted her tank top, my nose was close to her armpits. I leaned forward and took a whiff, it smelled so good and like the smell of a woman. She let me sniff for a few seconds before reaching out and taking off my shorts, my dick had already gotten hard from just smelling her body but I knew I'd last longer since I had just cum so much before.

Penny held my boxers up to her face and put her nose to where my dick and balls were, she took a sniff of them while looking at me and moaned a little while she did it. Then she said "I'm going to keep these so I can finger myself and sniff them this week", to which I replied "you're going to make me go home commando?" and she just grinned.

I pushed Penny back on her bed, with her bra still on, and reached down to her waist and started taking her shorts and panties off. Her panties were red and her shorts were tan, so you could sort of see the panties through the shorts. What a MILF move to go shopping in. I looked down at her pussy and it was still matted down from all the juices that were there before, so between that and her walking around the store for a few hours and sweating, I wanted to get a fresh whiff.

Kneeling down next to the bed and pulling her legs towards me, I buried my face in her hairy pussy and started sniffing all around the hairs. Penny moaned as I did this and squeezed her legs around my head. Her clit was enlarged from the anticipation and I planned on waiting to give it attention, instead licking around it and down to her vagina opening. She was leaking some fluids and I brought my tongue to the bottom to slurp them up.

Since I was kneeling in front of the bed, I reached underneath and felt one of her vibrators, so I smirked and grabbed it. Penny was laying down and couldn't see me, so without saying anything, I moved my head off her pussy and slid the vibrator into her. Then, I turned it on and it started humming away. Penny didn't even look up, she stayed laying on the bed, and began moaning loudly. I slowly slide the vibrator in and out of her pussy, watching her legs moving around as I did it. With my other hand's thumb, I started to slowly rub her enlarged clit and she squealed when I did that.

I couldn't believe how hot this was, I was masturbating her in her own bed, kneeling down with a rock hard dick, and was about to make her cum for the second time that day. I turned the dial on the vibrator to a higher setting and kept sliding it in and out, just like I was fucking her, and going in circles around her clit. Penny started arching her back and I looked down to see her vagina spasming around the vibrator, feeling her clit throbbing, as she started to cum. Then, without warning, a blast of cum shot out of her pussy to my face and I opened my mouth so I could swallow it. She spurted several times and her pussy kept contracting which caused her to roll around in the bed. I had to move around with her so the vibrator didn't come out, and she came for about 30 seconds until she pushed my hand and the vibrator away.

Laying there for a few minutes, she didn't say anything, and I just knelt there looking at her wet, hairy bush, and licked my lips from the cum she just squirted on me. I couldn't believe how much of a puddle of juice she had below her pussy on the bed and how hot that was.

About 5 minutes later, Penny sat up and took off her bra, revealing her large areola (several inches across) on her D cup boobs. She started kissing me and told me to stand up, then she reached down to my dick which was still rock solid and throbbing. She said "Pete that was the best orgasm I've ever had, you're so good at that" and she began to tug at my dick. Looking me in the eye, she said "I want you inside of me, how do you want to do it?" and I looked at her and said "bend over, I'm going to fuck you doggy style!" She smiled and immediately turned around, sticking her ass out to me.

I bent over a little bit to see what she looked like from behind, and I saw the pubic hairs went all the way back to her asshole. I loved how hairy she was and told her "don't ever shave this Penny, I love how hairy you are". Looking at her asshole, I thought about how fun it would be to do anal since I had never done it before, but I decided I'd bring that up another time.

Penny wiggled her butt at me and said "what are you waiting for mister?" and I leaned forward to line my dick up at her entrance. I slid my dick up and down her pussy to coat it a little, then I thrust forward and went inside Penny's warm, wet, hairy pussy. I groaned as I went in, remembering how it had only been a week since I was inside her, and I slowly started rocking back and forth in her. I had my hand on Penny's ass and was using it to guide her rhythm, which she seemed to like. Then, I started going faster, causing a clapping sound as my groin thrust into her ass.

I kept going at a fast speed and while doing that, my thumb slipped from grabbing her ass to the entrance of her asshole. Penny turned around and said "stick your finger in there" so I slid my thumb inside, causing her to moan loudly as I kept thrusting inside her. Penny was already so tight but her pussy tightened even more when I did that, causing my dick to start to get close to cumming, but then Penny's pussy started convulsing again, like it did with the vibrator, and I could feel the juices start to come out of her.

She moaned loudly and I said "I'm cummingggggggg", Penny said "fill me up Pete, fill me up with your 18 year old cum!" and I started spurting inside her vagina's walls, coating it with so much cum that it poured out of her and onto the bed. I kept thrusting, keeping my finger in her asshole, and filling her with my cum for 7 more thrusts while she came on my dick.

When I was done, I just pulled her close and stayed inside of her, her butt still pressing close to me, and her pussy full of my cum. I took my finger out of her asshole and knew I needed to wash it, but didn't want to rush to do that. Penny could feel my dick start to soften and she turned around to say "ok mister, let me go get cleaned up", so I pulled out of her and let her stand up to walk to the bathroom. As I did that, a huge glob of my cum came out of her pussy and fell to the carpet. She said "hey grab my panties and clean that up, I don't want it to stain" and she walked over to the bathroom.

I knelt down and dabbed the crotch of her panties in my cum, soaking it up, and then I put the panties on her nightstand. When Penny walked out of the bathroom, she looked radiant, with her nipples still hard and her areola still spread from being so warm. She looked at me, saw the panties on the nightstand, and smiled because I knew she was going to use those to masturbate later.

Looking at me standing near her bed naked, she said "ok I think you should head back downstairs to hangout with Kyle, it's been a while, but let me clean you off first". To my surprise, she knelt down and started licking our combined cum off of my dick, and when she was done with that, she started licking it off my balls too. I couldn't believe how hot that was, and how she was licking my balls after I had sweat that much. A few licks later, and she stood up to say "ok you're all cleaned off!" with a big smirk.

I gave her a kiss goodbye and started walking toward the door, but she told me to hang on for a second. She reached into her drawer and pulled out a few Polaroid pictures, handed them to me, and said "here, you can look at these when you jerk off this week". They were from when she was 25 and her boobs were even perkier than they are now, she was in a bikini at the beach and you could see a lot of cleavage from her.

Holding the pictures in my hand, I knew that these would come in handy, and I smiled as I went through them. I put the pictures in my back pocket and thanked her, but she said that she had one more thing for me: another pair of panties that she had masturbated in that morning, still soaking wet and musky. Penny said "I need you to bring the other ones back, otherwise I'll run out, but I'll give you a fresh pair every week, I promise'. I put the panties in my pocket, turned around, and headed downstairs.

sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers