Fucking My Neighbor's Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
More sexual adventures with Penny.
2.7k words
4.58
33k
30
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyman4
sandyman4
203 Followers

Everyone's over 18 in this story

Backstory:

Having had sex with my neighbor MILF twice in two weeks, I felt like the coolest kid in the neighborhood. She was hot, 42, had big boobs, and the hairiest pussy I had ever seen in my life. What's more is that she liked having sex with me since her husband wasn't fucking her. With my friend Kyle, her son, a hardcore gamer and being oblivious to what we were doing anytime I went over, I felt like I could explore Penny's body more and more each time I went over on the weekends.

New story:

As I sat in my room on Friday night, I was thinking about when I went over Penny's last weekend, she blew me in the kitchen, and then I fucked her upstairs and filled her up with my cum. I didn't take a shower for two days after that because her musky pussy smell was all over my dick and it turned me on so much. I jerked off twice a day on Sunday and Monday looking at the pictures that she gave me of her naked while sniffing her fresh dirty panties. Flipping through the pictures, it was clear that as a younger woman, her boobs were perkier, her nipples weren't as pointy, and she was a bit skinner.

Compared to how her boobs looked now, her areola had widened a lot, her nipples had gotten pointier and darker, plus her boobs had grown by at least two cup sizes. Having a kid changes a woman's body for the better and I'm glad that she had Kyle with a c-section, that kept her pussy nice and tight.

As was becoming my ritual, I stopped jerking off on Wednesday because I wanted to save up my cum for Penny when I saw her. On Saturday morning, I grabbed Penny's dirty panties that I kept in the ziploc bag under my mattress and stuffed them in pocket. I wanted to keep my promise of bringing her to bring back the dirty panties that I sniffed and jerked off to, that way I could swap her for a fresh pair.

I hopped on my bike and rode over around 11 AM, put my bike in the driveway, and then looked over to see that Penny was sitting outside at her pool in a bikini. She called out "hey Pete, come over here, I'm getting a little sun at the pool!". I smiled and walked over to see her, being careful not to come too close to hug her since I didn't want Kyle to see". She smirked when she realized what I was doing, then said "you can come over and give me a kiss on the lips, Kyle's out with his dad to do some back-to-school shopping and they won't be back for a while".

Smiling, I looked around and realized their entire backyard was surrounded by hedges, so nobody could see in. I walked over to Penny, bent over, and kissed her on the lips. Then, stepping back, I soaked in the sight of her in here bikini. It was about 85 degrees out, the sun was just getting high in the sky, and she was shimmering in beads of sweat. Her large boobs were being contained by a bikini top that was far too small, so the sides of her boobs were pouring out of it. Then, I looked down to her crotch to see her bushy pussy hairs coming out of the side of the bikini.

Penny smiled at me, holding her lemonade in her hand as I gave her a look up and down, then she giggled and said "it's great to see you Kyle, I've been sitting here thinking about your dick for the last hour and my pussy's all wet now". Penny reached over to my shorts and felt my dick getting hard, then she said "there it is, just was I was hoping for this morning!". I reached into my pocket and handed Penny the panties that I took last weekend and she laughed and said "oh great, thanks for bringing these back! I'll give you some fresh ones soon from when I was playing tennis this morning".

I laughed and told her those would do just fine, then I sat down on the lounge chair next to her. My dick was so stiff at that point that it was making a tent in my pants. Penny stood up, walked to the end of my chair, and put her fingers under the sides of her bikini bottoms, slowly lowering them as she looked at me through her glasses. Seeing her hairy pussy glistening from her wetness and the sweat that was running down her body made my dick start to throb.

Penny tossed me the bikini bottoms, I picked them up, and flipped the crotch inside out to see the stain from her wet pussy in them. Then, I stood up and took off my shorts and shirt, sitting back down in the lounge chair completely naked. Penny said "Pete, I want to masturbate in front of you on this chair while you jerk off with my wet bikini bottoms, then we're going to have sex after you've recouped". I said "you don't have to ask me twice!" Then, I reached down and put my hand around my dick as Penny sat down at the end of the lounge chair, her top still covering her massive boobs but showing enough of them that it was a great tease.

I put the panties up to my nose and inhaled Penny's pussy juices, the crotch was damp from juices that had soaked into them and very warm from her body. Penny told me to look over at her, and she spread out her pussy while I started stroking my dick in the lounge chair. She fluffed up her hairs, then reached down to her opening and spread her pussy lips so I could see the pink inside of it. I licked my lips because I couldn't wait to get inside there again.

"Pete, keep stroking that big dick of yours, I'm going to spread my juices around and rub my clit". Hearing those words made some pre-cum ooze out, and I kept staring right at Penny's pussy that was 3 feet away from me. She brought her middle finger to the bottom of her pussy, got some of the juices that were leaking out, and brought her finger up to her clit. Slowly circling it, she started moaning, and I increased the pace of my stroking while I did that. We were both turning eachother on, masturbating away, and all you could hear was her squishing sounds, moaning, and my stroking for a few minutes.

Penny kept moaning, circling her clit faster, and looking at me while I stroked my dick from base to tip, her bikini bottoms pressed to my nose. My stroking was causing a little bit of friction so I reached out to Penny's pussy, stuck a few fingers inside her to coat them in juices, and then sat back to spread her slick juices on my dick. Penny groaned as I did that and said "you naughty boy, stroke your big dick with my wet juices, I'm going to cum any minute now". I sped up the pace, focusing on the tip of my dick, and Penny started groaning loudly, her legs started to shake, and she leaned her head back and said "I'm cummmmminggggggg.....ughhhhhhhh".

I stood up while she did that, putting one leg on each side of the lounge chair, and jerked my dick right in front of her boobs, bending down as I was about to start cumming. My balls were flapping back to my ass, causing a great sensation that make my dick start shooting out cum, with the first rope hitting her chin, so I angled down to her boobs and came all over them, spurting rope after rope of cum on her. She was still fingering her clit so I crouched down and aimed the next spurts at her pussy, cumming 3 times on her fingers that were rubbing her hairy clit. Penny spread my cum all over her clit while she was cumming, and it was the hardest I had seen her cum yet.

After about 30 seconds we both relaxed a little bit and I sat back down in the chair. Seeing Penny covered with my cum from her chin to boobs to pussy was so fucking hot, and I was so glad I saved up my cum for her, there was so much of it. She scooped up some cum that was on her boobs and brought it up to her tongue, licking it off while she stared at me. "You came so much Pete, thank you, that was so hot, I'm going to hop in the pool and rinse off so you should too". I nodded my head and we both hopped in the pool to wash the cum and sweat off.

We swam around for a few minutes with Penny hopping on my back in the deeper water when she got tired, her boobs pushing against my back, and her point nipples poking through her bikini top. I told her to hop off my back and said "let me see your boobs, enough hiding them!" and she quickly took her top off. Seeing her boobs in the sun outside was so great, they looked so perfect in all this light. I grabbed her by the ass and pulled her toward me, then she wrapped her legs around my back and started kissing me.

After we made out for a few minutes, I said "let's go rinse off, I want to fuck you in your room" and she said "you got it big boy!". We got out of the pool and dried off, both completely naked, and walked inside to go up to her room. Following her up the stairs without clothes on is so much hotter than when she had clothes on, and I kept staring at her hairy pussy and ass as I followed her up.

Once we got to Penny's room, she went over to her drawer and grabbed a pair of panties. She handed put them on top of the dresser and said "these are the ones from tennis today, I was thinking of you while I played and my pussy was drenched by the end. Plus, they have my body scent all over them from my sweating, so I think you'll really like them". I reached over to grab them and took a quick whiff - holy shit she was right, that was such a powerful smell and it made me take a step back.

Putting them back down on the dresser, I looked over at the bed to see Penny laying there with her legs spread out, she had her pink vibrator next to her, and she said "ok mister, let's get to work". I smiled and Penny said "I'm going to flip around and lay on my back with my head at the edge of the bed, I want you to put your dick in my mouth while I get warmed up with my vibrator". My dick wasn't totally hard yet, but I stuck it in Penny's mouth anyways while she flipped on the vibrator.

I leaned forward on the bed and saw her turn on the vibrator, but I swatted her hand away and took the vibrator, then I spread out her pussy lips with my other hand and slid the vibrator inside her. Penny started moaning as I did this, my dick filling her mouth as it grew, and I started sliding the vibrator in and out of her. Her clit got enlarged as I did this and I leaned down to start licking it with my tongue. Penny started moaning when I did this and she increased the suction on my dick in her mouth.

After a few minutes of doing this, I took out the vibrator, stood up, and swung Penny around so she was doggy style on the bed. I reached over to her nightstand, found some lube, and put it on the vibrator. "What are you going to do with that mister?" to which I replied "I'm going to stick it in your ass while I fuck you". She smiled and shook her ass at me, saying "don't threaten me with a good time". I spread the lube, then put it at the entrance of her asshole, and pushed my dick forward to her pussy at the same time.

I slid my dick in first, going through the hairs to her warm and wet entrance, as she pushed her ass back to get me all the way inside her. Then, I slid the vibrator slowly into her asshole, and Penny yelled out "go slow, go slow, I don't usually have anything in there". I slid the vibrator in a few more inches, penny's ass expanding around it as it went in, while keeping my dick inside her. Once it was about 4 inches inside, she said "that's enough, don't go any further, now fuck me!" so I began rocking back and forth, thrusting my dick deep inside her pussy.

As I did this, Penny turned her head around to look at me, grunting as I fucked her and kept the vibrator humming in her asshole. She moaned as I moved it around and when I angled it toward her pussy and my dick, she moaned loudly, and the buzzing feeling on my dick was increasing my pleasure too. I kept it angled in that same spot and could feel myself about to cum, then Penny groaned loudly as her pussy started contracting on my dick. I slowed down my thrusting and kept the vibrator pushed on my dick, then my knees started to tremble and I yelled out "I'm about to cum inside you Penny", and she replied "fill me up, coat my pussy with your cum Pete!". I started cumming hard inside her, letting the vibrator do a lot of the work, and spurting a dozen times until my dick was too sensitive. I couldn't believe how good that felt with both her pussy and the vibrator stimulating me to an orgasm, so I made a mental note that I'd want to do that again.

Standing behind Penny at the edge of the bed, I kept my dick inside her for a few minutes, and then I slid the vibrator out of her ass. It didn't have anything except lube on it, which was surprising, and I put it on a tissue on the side of her bed. Then, I slid my dick out of Penny and she reached down to cup her pussy with her hand so my cum didn't drip all over the place. She stood up and kissed me on the lips, then she squatted a little in front of me and let the cum drip out of her and into her hand. I knelt down and watched my cum drop out, glob after glob, and it filled her whole hand up after a minute. Penny then stood up, looked at me in the eye, and put her hand up to her mouth to drink our combined juices that were oozing in her hand.

She swallowed ever drop of our cum and then stuck her tongue out to show me, it was so hot to see her enjoy the taste of my cum and I was so glad she enjoyed it. Penny said she was going to take a shower and that I should head home, but she reached over to grab a post-it on her table before she did that. "Here's my phone number, I want you to text me so that I have your number too", and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

As she walked to the bathroom, she said "don't forget my panties, and make sure you smell the part where my pussy was, I pressed them into my lips to make sure they got every drop of my juices". I nodded, then went outside to the pool to get my clothes and hop on my bike to head home. I was exhausted and my balls were totally drained so I needed to go lay down to recover.

sandyman4
sandyman4
203 Followers