All Comments on 'Fucking My Oddball Bosses Wife Pt. 01'

by BarryOldman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quite a bit odd

Why does every "stud" have an 8, 9 or 12 inch dick?

I've been in enough gyms, swimming area change rooms, etc. and have never seen anything that big. The only differences were with the circumference.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Excellent perspective!

Nice twist, making the boss a cuckholding!

To Anonymous 08/28/19, you don't get out much, there are plenty of us big guys around. It sucks to be you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why do guys with little dicks try to claim everyone is like them?

If people wanted to read stories about little-dicked fuckers the site would be filled with them. Just like porn studios s would mostly hire teeny weenies.

I don't spend my time in the gym comparing dick sizes. I sure as hell don't do it in a gym full of guys with erections.

But, I have been a swinger for many years, and have seen a lot of guys with boners fucking women in sex clubs and swingers parties. 8 to 9 inches is not that uncommon. It is bigger than average, that doesn't mean it is rare. But then, maybe in swingers clubs you see more guys with bigger cocks because that's what the women there want to play with. All the guys with little dicks are home wondering what their wives are really doing at GNO and criticizing porn featuring guys with bigger cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don't continue

This was a mess, filled with mistakes and unlikable characters. It wasn't worth the time spent to read it.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryOldman@BarryOldman
Long time reader and recent writer of erotica. My tastes incl. Wives / gfs , threesomes / group , pregnant / breeding , age gap , secret pasts , prostitutes , inc/fam , lactation , blackmail , non con and more. Will be posting some original stories I've been working on. Most...