Fucking My Oddball Bosses Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Finishing the job... in the boss's wife.
3.6k words
4.44
25k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from part 1.

The weather had cleared the next day, so I didn't spend much time in the house with Garry. Karen was back at work so what interaction he did initiate was curt, to the point and avoided any eye contact. He left me alone, which suited me.

The next couple of days was much the same, until the penultimate day of the job. He messaged me saying he was away on business and to use my key to let myself in. He'd see me tomorrow. I went over with a spring in my step.

Arriving, I quickly found the front door unlocked. I called out his name wondering if he was there after all, dashing my hopes for a quiet day.

Wandering to the kitchen, I found Karen sitting at the table drinking a cup of tea while reading emails on her laptop. Her dressing gown was tied tight across her body, hair pinned up but still bed messy, glasses perched on her nose.

We paused and looked at each other.

"Morning." She cheerfully chirped to break the silence "Garry's away, do you know?"

"Yeah, I did Karen. Got his message this morning."

"Good. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be very happy he won't peer over your shoulder every five minutes." She chuckled conspiringly. I returned her knowing wink.

"I've got a tonne of work to do today and I'll get much more done here. I hope you don't mind?" She said, focussing on the screen in front of her.

"No problem." I replied. "I'll be downstairs, just finishing up a few bits and pieces. It's quiet work so I won't bother you."

Engrossed in the contents of her screen, Karen sipped her tea.

The day passed quickly as I worked through to mid afternoon. There'd been no sign of life from Karen except during lunch when I'd heard her going in and out of the bathroom. I'd set up my ladders in the hall near the bottom of the stairs, putting a final coat on the ceiling rose surrounding the light fitting. I heard the bedroom door close upstairs and became aware of Karen walking across the landing and down the staircase.

Glancing up I saw she was wearing a large fluffy bathrobe, her hair still pinned up but wet. As she passed me on my ladders, Karen smiled at me looking up at where I was painting.

"Looks good." She exclaimed enthusiastically.

I looked down and saw her huge cleavage tucked tightly in her robe.

"It sure does." I replied daringly.

Karen blushed and chuckled naughtily, knowing exactly what I meant.

Walking into the kitchen she made more tea, turning on the radio as she pottered about. I carried on painting for a few minutes until I sensed her standing at the base of the ladder offering me some tea. Putting down my brushes and reaching down for the brew, I could see her huge G cup tits hanging loosely in her robe.

As I lifted the cup to my mouth, Karens hand reached up between my legs.

"How on earth did I manage to take your huge dick inside me?" She whispered gently, her fingers tracing along the outline of my bulge.

"You took It very well Karen. I was surprised." I replied as my blood began to stir.

"Do you and Garry do that often then? Have another bloke fuck you in front of him?" I enquired.

Karen smiled as she continued exploring the outline of my cock and balls through my overalls.

"Not that often no. Usually, it's a guy from his golf club or some business associate. Never someone as... big as you though." She breathed.

I chuckled.

"Ah, is that why he went quiet while I was fucking you?"

"Partially yes." Karen replied, her fingers finding and squeezing the growing head of my cock.

"But also because I sucked your dick. He hates watching me suck other guys off and won't let any of his 'friends' do it. Especially a big one like yours."

"Why?" I asked as my erection throbbed at her attention.

"Because I love it. Like, really love it." Karen smiled up at me devilishly. "And he thinks my mouth should only be for him."

Her fingers found the zip on my overalls and she pushed her hand in reaching for my stiffening length. Shifting slightly on the ladder, I helped her pull my near hard cock out. Karen let out a gasp as she wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke.

"It's ironic really." She said as gently stroked me. "After you left, he wanked off and mumbled over and over that I'd sucked your huge dick...and then he came. It got him off." Karen mused.

Sounded to me like Garry had some cuckold issues.

She gazed at my cock reaching full hardness in her hand and licked her lips.

"I hadn't been fucked by a monster like this in so long." Her voice heavily tinted in yearning. "Garry's not very thick as you've seen."

"How often does he fuck you Karen?" I asked as my breathing began to quicken, pre cum leaking from the tip of my bell.

"Not often and not very well with his skinny thing." Her mouth drawing closer to the head of my raging hard on. "I usually have to make do with the drunk friends he brings home for a semi decent screw. I jumped at the chance when he said he wanted you to fuck me."

Her hand drew my foreskin back to its limit, making me gasp as my rampant head swelled with blood. She gripped me hard.

"But his is the only dick I'm supposed to suck." She whined rolling her eyes.

She poked her tongue out and softly licked the pre cum leaking from my eye.

I watched intently as her tongue pressed against my bell, flicking up and down tasting my pre-cum. As Karen drew back, a thread of my sticky fluid stuck to her tongue and stretched before breaking back across her chin.

Karen looked up at me seductively as she licked her lips.

"Are you getting down off your ladder then or what?"

I followed Karen into the large front room, the first one I'd decorated. The distinct smell of yesterdays freshly painted gloss still in the air. She had already discarded her bathrobe before my boots set foot in the room. In the full light of day, Karen stood there naked with hands on hips her pale chubby body openly on display to me. My erection bobbed as I walked towards her.

She pointed at my overalls.

"Take these off."

And then at the plush leather sofa behind me.

"Sit back on there."

I liked this Karen. Confident, assertive and not afraid to ask for what she wanted. Very different to the submissive wife of the other day.

Once naked I reclined on the firm wide soft leather sofa and spread my legs as Karen knelt between them. She chuckled to herself for a moment as she admired my jutting hard on and heavy balls hanging below.

"You've no Idea how much I've missed big dick like this." She sighed.

I stopped her for a moment.

"Does Garry know this is happening by the way?" I enquired. You never knew with these two.

Karen winked at me with a filthy look on her face as she massaged me with her hands.

"No. He thinks I'm in the office and you're here alone. He hasn't got a clue."

Wasting no more time she grasped my cock by the root, planting her lips on my glans end and licked the sensitive underside. Placing her hands on my stomach, Karen proceeded to slowly but surely suck nearly all of me. Hissing and gasping with pleasure, I held her hair up to witness her plump lips stretching wide the further I penetrated her mouth. Spluttering slightly and breathing through her nose, Karen tried to take me all on the first attempt before coming up for air.

After a moment kissing my shaft and stroking me against her face while catching her breath, she went for attempt number two. This time she sucked me off a little longer, her tongue dragging over my sweet spots, hand gripped tight around the base of my shaft. Her dribbling drooling lips created a saliva wet sheen over my cock as she moaned with pleasure on the meat in her mouth.

Kneeling up suddenly, her tits swaying heavily against my legs, Karen's mouth approached from a higher angle and enveloped my head. Firmly sliding her mouth down further than she reached before, I heard her whimper through her nose. With an encouraging hand, I gently pushed Karens head down further getting another inch and a half in her mouth. She was moaning and breathing hard through her nose now as her jaw neared the limit of its capability.

I carried on pushing down and got another half inch in her mouth before I felt her gag on my bell in her throat. Karen pulled back gasping for air, breathing wildly. Her eyes matted with moisture, lips covered in her drool.

"Oh my fucking god." She gasped proudly. "I didn't think I could still get that much dick in my mouth!"

"When did you get a taste for sucking cock Karen? You seem to like it judging by how wet you look from here." I chuckled.

Her juices had smeared the inside of her chubby thighs. I noticed for the first time she had trimmed her bush back. Obviously prepared a bit better today, I thought.

Karen giggled.

"I warned you, I really really like sucking dicks. I got the taste for it at University." She explained in between kissing my head clutched gently in her hand.

"An older student taught me how to give good blow jobs. Then I started going to parties and usually ended up giving some random guy head. I'd always be so turned on sucking a different dick than before and making it erupt. Make it hard and feeling it cumming mmm yummy. I started hooking up with the guys from the sports courses. Once I sucked off half the rugby team in the showers for a dare."

I recalled her graduation photo in the dining room, she looked slimmer than now and much the quiet girl next door type. My cock throbbed in her hands and mouth as she exposed her slutty past.

"I loved big black cock most of all." She smiled dreamily.

"You're a dirty slut aren't you Karen." It was more a statement than a question.

She paused, then nodded enthusiastically.

"Good. Then you better get back to what you were doing." I winked.

Over the next twenty or so minutes, Garrys wife revisited her full range of oral skills without fear of his disapproval. Her hands and mouth working over my engorged head were amazing. Gripping my root as she bobbed her head up and down nearly the full length of my hardness. Spitting, sliding, smearing her saliva over my bell and lubricating her hand as she sloppily wanked me. Pushing her huge tits up, wrapping her plentiful flesh around my raging sloppy pole. Twisting her nipples to full hardness as my cock slid between her soft fat breasts and into her mouth. Raising my legs in the air, Karen paid gentle attention to my balls and taint, tongue and lips softly fluttering over me. Sucking each laden ball gently, popping them in her mouth as she stroked my thick shaft moaning contently to herself. At one point as she was kissing my taint, her tongue gently lapped at the folds of my arsehole. Feeling me stiffen in her hand she continued with a few more licks before returning slowly up my sac to my shaft and eventually closing her lips back around my head. She gave me a very filthy wink.

The sensations of Karens exploring mouth, lips and hands over my straining hardness was starting to make me ache to cum. Her skills were among the best I'd had and now her reward was getting nearer.

"Karen, I'm going to need to cum soon. Fuck me you're good!" I breathlessly told her as she stroked me. She smiled proudly.

"Nice to know I've still got it."

"Where do you want it? In your mouth?" I asked.

Karen paused for a moment, looking at the sofa in thought.

"In my mouth and down my throat. Like this." She replied, pulling me off the sofa with her hand.

Karen sat on the floor, back against the sofa with her head tilted slightly back. She beckoned me towards her, so my feet were straddling her wide stretched thighs. Bending my knees and resting them on the sofa either side of her head, my throbbing thick cock rested on her lips as she wrapped a hand around my root and balls. Sucking on my head she started wanking me, her mouth drawing me deeper until her cheeks bulged obscenely. I noticed her other hand drop between her legs to frig her pussy as she tossed me into her mouth.

Leaning forward, I supported myself on the back of the sofa while cradling Karens head in my hand. Her hand was working fast but I felt myself thrusting to a deeper rhythm as I felt the pre-orgasmic shivers down my back. Jabbing deeper into her mouth, Karens hand unwrapped from my root and shot down joining the fun between her wide open thighs. Taking over the pace, I held Karens head as I fucked her mouth with deep strokes that nudged the limits of her throat. Muffled groans came from her chest as she stretched her clit hood wide and pushed fingers into her soaking pussy.

Suddenly my balls tightened as they rubbed against her chin and lower lip. My breathing intensified quickly as I groaned out loud. My urge to thrust deep was tempered by the urge not to kill Garrys wife by fucking her throat to death. I began to draw back as my perineum twitched hard, unleashing the first shot of cum down Karens open throat. She gripped me in her mouth pushing her tongue against my pulsing rod as my balls unloaded. My tip expanded in the depths of her willing mouth as It spewed my spunk to be swallowed by her throat. Her moans as she herself came reverberated through my loins as my hips jerked and spasmed as I cradled her head.

Karens nostrils flared as she breathed in and out rapidly coming down from her orgasm. Buried deep in her mouth still was my softening meat oozing and dribbling cum. Closing her eyes she sucked gently on me, swallowing any remains of spunk in her mouth down into her belly. I flopped on the sofa, she quickly joined me throwing one meaty thigh over mine.

"Fuck me Karen. No wonder Garry doesn't let you give blow jobs. He'd be single again in no time." I joked.

"He doesn't let guys fuck my face or cum down my throat either." She winked cheekily licking her lips.

I looked down at her plump trimmed snatch. It was sticky and glistening with wetness, looking in need of some attention.

"Does he let them lick you out?"

"Sometimes." She replied, idly caressing and pinching her nipple. "But its never for long before Garry tells them to fuck me."

With a grin on my face, I slid to the floor between her legs and hoisted her knees up. Karens cunt presented herself to me in all her glory. Trimming her bush had revealed slim thin inner lips, cushioned by plump thick outer lips both glistening with wetness. Her slit was long and buried into her chubby vulva and at the pinnacle her small tight hood covering her ripe clit bursting from beneath.

I devoured her, returning the oral favour she had given me. Attacking her clit with my lips, tongue and teeth. Spreading her wide open, tongue buried deep into her slimy wet gash and arsehole as she threw her head back in ecstasy. Inserting fingers into her tight holes, reaching and finding her g spot as my tongue flickered over her engorged clit. She came loudly this way gripping the sofa while I tugged hard on a fat juicy nipple. Then more fingers she demanded until all four and the tip of my thumb were inside her, hand pumping away at her sloppy wet cunt. Feeling her muscles spasm and contract hard on my fingers as my other hand pushed down on her mound, stretching her clit to my rolling thumb. Squealing deliriously throughout, Karens fat tits and body rolled and jiggled with every twitch and spasm as I abused her cunt. Her bottom spread wide on the sofa, Karens thick meaty thighs were wobbling with each orgasm.

Breathlessly, she turned over onto her knees whispering.

"Fuck me. Fuck me please. Oh my god please fuck me."

I was rock hard again by now and positioned myself behind Karens round spread arse. As my cock nestled in her arse crack, I pulled her hair back and brought my mouth to her ear.

"Bare Karen? You want me to fuck your cunt with my thick bare cock?"

"Oh god! Yes! Please fuck me bare." She whimpered.

"Let me guess. Garry doesn't let guys fuck you bare either?"

Karen shook her head grimacing as her grinding hips failed to work my tip into her needy cunt.

I chuckled like the devil, before grabbing her arse and slamming my cock into her.

We fucked for a good two hours with few breathers in between. After doggy style, riding my cock. Karens fat tits smothering my face as her belly and arse rippled with every slap of our skin. On the floor in front of the fireplace, her legs in the air wide as I pinned her down and pounded her hard. Head down, arse up as she presented her wide chubby bottom on all fours and exposed her holes for my pleasure. Alternating between licking and fingering her holes while fucking her pussy, I told her what a good slut she was. She moaned hard as another wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. I stood her against the fire place, our hands gripping onto the mantel as I ground against her from behind. In the mirror above, we watched her face contort in pleasure as I used her standing up. The free range of my hands allowed me to grope and twist Karens huge tits and arse in my hands obscenely, while I watched my thick cock slip between her rippling cheeks.

I pulled her around, grabbing her close as my hand reached around between the cleft of her arse cheeks. Placing my finger at the entrance of her arsehole I probed as she gasped against me.

"Where can I cum, slut?" I gently demanded.

She squirmed on my finger.

"Not there." She shook her head. "Sorry. You'd tear me apart."

Her arse was much tighter than her pussy. She had a point.

"But you can cum inside my pussy. It's fine, I'm sterile. I really really want to feel your spunk inside me." She pleaded.

I needed no further invitation.

Back to the sofa laying back legs wide, Karen offered her cunt for my spunk.

"I bet Garry definitely doesn't let guys cum in you does he Karen?" As my cock head slipped inside her thin lips.

"He barely ever cums in me himself." She breathed anxiously. "Your spunk will be the first I've had in my pussy for two years."

With her legs spread wide and squealing as I fucked her hard, it took only a few minutes for my bell to swell deep inside Karen and my balls to twitch. Gripping her ankles I groaned loudly as I thrust my pelvis hard against her body and unloaded deep inside her. Her tight cunt milked my cock dry as the excess spunk trickled out over her red plump lips and down her arse. Straining every muscle I finally felt my cock begin to soften inside her as I ran out of her in rivulets.

Pulling out, I slumped on the sofa next to Karen. She was quickly reaching a quick final orgasm as her fingers smeared my spunk over her bulging scarlet clit.

Dirty bitch, I chuckled to myself as her chubby body shook and rolled with an orgasm once more.

-

I left about an hour later after showering with Karen and getting a drink to replenish some lost fluids. We chatted a bit about Garry and his odd ways. She avoided answering the question why she married him in the first place.

We kissed at the door, her still in her bath robe. Her hand slipping an envelope into my pocket. I opened it later at home and found £200, double what I normally would have made that day.

The next day he was home, boasting about some scheme he'd just joined which would earn him blah blah blah. It sounded like a scam to me.

Karen wasn't there. I didn't even raise her name, keeping my head down and clearing up the final pieces of kit and junk accumulated during the re-furb. As it was practically the last day, I afforded myself the luxury of sitting in the spot Karen had sucked my cock, letting me fuck her mouth and cum down her throat. Eating my lunch, I surveyed the various points in the room where I'd used Garrys wife behind his back, smiling to myself in cheap satisfaction.

After I'd finished the job, I deleted his number. I wasn't interested in the other half-arsed jobs he was offering on his other properties. Let him find some other mug to deal with his oddball behaviour and power games.

12