Fucking My Sexy Stepdaughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Threesome w/ stepdaughters leads to unexpected results.
3.1k words
4.72
63.6k
117

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mothman34
mothman34
739 Followers

I watched as Tiffany strolled over to the pool, naked, and slid in next to me and Shelia. She leaned down and took her sister's hard nipple into her mouth, slowly running her tongue over Shelia's large, dark areola.

"God, I love sucking your tits sis," Tiffany said, rolling Shelia's nipples around in her fingers, "They're so fucking big."

"Can you still taste daddy's cum on them??" Shelia asked, smirking at me, "He came all over them a little while ago."

"That's pretty fucking hot," Tiffany replied, "Why didn't you cum on my tits daddy??" she asked, mockingly.

"Well, I did cum in your panties," I offered.

"Maybe we should give him a good show sis," Tiffany said, turning back to face Shelia, "What do you think??"

"I like that," Shelia replied, "What do you have in mind??"

I watched as Tiffany took Shelia by the hand and led her out of the pool and back up on the deck. I was mesmerized watching my two step daughters hot little asses sway as they sauntered over to the loungers. Tiffany had Shelia sit down in the lounge chair, then she leaned the backrest down so Shelia was lying flat, and stood over her, staring at me.

"Make sure you're watching daddy," she said, rubbing her pussy seductively.

Tiffany straddled Shelia's face, lowering her pussy down to her mouth, as she leaned forward and began lapping at her sisters' pussy. My cock was instantly hard again, watching my step daughters 69 each other right here in front of me and I instinctively started stroking myself. I watched intently as Tiffany probed her tongue in and out of her sister's sopping wet pussy, sucking at her folds as she thrust her own pussy down onto her sister's face, both girls moaning in pleasure.

"Use your fingers sis," Tiffany moaned, as she continued licking and fingering Shelia's pussy, "I want you to make me cum, make me cum for daddy."

Both girls were panting heavily, totally enthralled in lust, edging each other toward climax as I watched, stroking my cock furiously. I heard Tiffany cry out as her body started to spasm, her orgasm washing over her as she started to cum.

"Fuck sis," she moaned, "I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

As she came she thrust her fingers and tongue back into Shelia's sopping vagina, flicking at her clit, causing Shelia's hips to start bucking wildly, her orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuucccccckkkkkk," I heard Shelia cry out, as her orgasm rocked through her body, her juices covering her sister's face as she came, both girls still bucking their hips, enjoying every moment.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching as I walked over to my step daughters, both panting, trying to catch their breath. Shelia sat up and began kissing Tiffany, licking her own juices from her sister's face, as they groped each other's breasts.

"You girls are gonna make daddy cum," I said, my cock about to erupt, "Tell daddy where you want it."

Tiffany broke the kiss with her sister and took my balls into her mouth, sucking them gently and flicking at them with her tongue. Shelia began licking along my shaft, tasting the juices she left behind from our fucking earlier, pushing me over the edge.

"Fuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!" I cried out as I unloaded, my cock bursting in my hand. Both girls sat back up and opened their mouths, like baby birds being fed by their mother, as my cock started spewing my seed, rope after rope, into their waiting mouths and onto their tits. I painted their chests with my sperm, covering them both, as my balls deflated and my orgasm subsided, before collapsing back into the chair behind me.

"Fuck, that was hot daddy," Shelia said, licking my load from her lips.

"You girls put on quite a show," I replied, my cock still stirring as I sat with my two naked step daughters, covered in my cum, "Now come on, we need to get back inside before your mother gets home and catches us."

"Ok daddy," both girls replied, grabbing their swimsuits and heading back inside. "But next time, you have to fuck us both," Tiffany said, matter of factly, as she pulled her top back on.

"Sounds good to me!!" I replied, hardly believing my luck.

The three of us went into the house, me upstairs to shower and change, and the two girls into Tiffany's room to do the same, just as Sally's car pulled into the driveway. Whew, I thought to myself, that was really close.

"Hey baby," I said, walking back down into the kitchen, still pulling my T-shirt on, "How was your day??"

"Long," she replied, "I'm exhausted. What are the girls up to??"

"Nothing much," I replied, nonchalantly, "Just hanging out by the pool. Do you want me to grill some burgers for dinner??"

"That sounds good," Sally replied, "I assume you two will be joining us??" she asked the girls as they walked into the kitchen.

"Sure," they replied, quizzical looks on both of their faces as they turned to look at me.

"For burgers," I said, taking the buns from the pantry, "Are you girls hungry??"

"Oh, OK," Tiffany said, "I could eat."

I walked outside and cranked up the BBQ pit as Sally sat and chit chatted with the girls inside. I began replaying the events of the last few days in my mind, images of my naked step daughters flashing in and out. I had masturbated for both of them, fucked both of them, watched them 69 each other, and then Tiffany basically told me there would be a threesome at some point. What the fuck am I doing?? On one hand it was really fucking hot, getting to fuck two young, hot girls; on the other hand, they were my step daughters and I loved their mother very much. To say I was conflicted would be an understatement.

"Hey, you awake??" Sally yelled at me, snapping me from my daze, "We're starving in here."

"Yep, sorry babe," I replied, "Almost done." I took the burgers off the pit and headed inside.

We all sat together and ate dinner, chatting and laughing. This was what I missed most, having both girls and Sally all home at the same time, just being together as a family, enjoying each other's company. This was the part that conflicted me so, if Sally ever found out about what was going on, not only would it ruin our relationship, but also her relationship with the girls. I didn't know what to do. Should I tell her?? Should I sit down and talk with Shelia and Tiffany and put a stop to this?? Fuck!! What to do??

After supper, we all went into the living room to watch TV; Sally sat in the recliner and I sat on the couch with the girls, Tiffany in between Shelia and I, the two girls sharing a blanket. Within 10 minutes, Sally was passed out, snoring loudly, exhausted from the long hours she was putting in at work. Suddenly I felt Tiffany's hand on my cock, stroking me through the thin material of my shorts, my dick hardening against her touch.

"What are you doing??" I yell-whispered, moving her hand from my groin, "Are you crazy, your mom is right there."

With that devilish smirk of hers, she slowly lifted the blanket up from her waist, revealing her hand rubbing against Shelia's pussy. She snaked a finger inside the leg of Shelia's shorts, presumably continuing to massage her sister's pussy, as she smiled at me.

"You should feel how wet Shelia is," she said, before sticking her hand down the front of her own shorts, "and me too daddy."

She took her hand from her sister's shorts and brought it up to my face, giving me whiff of Shelia's scent, before sticking her fingers into my mouth, feeding her sister's juices to me. Next, she did the same with her other hand, giving me a taste of her own pussy, before resuming rubbing my erection.

"We're so horny daddy," she purred, "We want you to fuck us. We masturbated each other in the shower earlier, getting each other off thinking of your cock."

Oh fuck!! That was really hot!! The thought of Tiffany and Shelia in the shower together, masturbating, was almost too much for me. I could feel the pre-cum forming on my dick as Tiffany snuck her hand past the waistband of my shorts and grabbed my rock-hard cock.

"Ohhhhhh," she said, smiling, "Looks like somebody is ready for a good time."

She started stroking me, teasing my cock in her hand, as her mother slept no more than five feet away from us. I watched as Shelia lifted Tiffany's shirt and started sucking on her nipple, flicking it with her tongue, as Tiffany rubbed on my dick.

"Come on daddy," she said, innocently, "You promised, remember??"

We were quickly nearing the point of no return, if I allowed this to continue, I would definitely cum in my pants, right here on the couch, right next to my sleeping wife. Plus, she could wake up at any moment, busting all of us. I didn't know what to do, I was turned on as fuck, my step daughter rubbing my cock while her sister sucked on her tits, practically begging me to fuck them.

"Ok," I said, "You two go to your room, give me twenty minutes to get your mom upstairs and back to sleep, I'll be in there then."

"You promise daddy??" Tiffany said, with a mocking pout, squeezing my erection.

"Yes, I'll be there in a little while. Now, you two, scoot."

After the girls headed back to Tiffany's room, and after my erection had settled down some, I gently nudged Sally, waking her from her slumber. "Come on honey," I said, "Let's go get in bed, I know you're tired."

I picked her up out of the chair, Sally groggily hanging on to me for support, and walked her upstairs. I put her in bed, kissed her goodnight, and settled in next to her, waiting for her to fall back asleep. Not long after I laid down, my phone buzzed with a text message from Shelia.

"We are ready for you daddy" said the text, accompanied by a picture of my two stepdaughters, completely naked, lying in Tiffany's bed with their legs scissored together, their pussies rubbing against each other.

"Come and get us"

Oh.My.God, I thought to myself, my erection returning in full force. Again, lying next to my beautiful wife, I was torn between my guilt and my lust, what was right and what was wrong, confused about what to do. Ultimately, my dick overrode my brain as I put my phone back down on the nightstand and quietly snuck out of the bed and headed downstairs to the girl's room.

I opened the door and was greeted by Shelia's ass, bobbing up down in front me, as she knelt on the bed between Tiffany's spread legs, her face buried in her sister's pussy. Tiffany's face had a look of pure lust as her sister tongue fucked her, driving her wild. I leaned down and snaked my tongue inside of Shelia's tight little pussy, tasting her sweet juices, her vagina already wet and excited from eating out her sister's pussy.

I stripped off my clothes, my cock springing free as if it was tied to a string, and began rubbing my throbbing erection along Shelia's moist slit, teasing her. Tiffany was pinching her nipples, thoroughly enjoying having her pussy eaten, as she watched me, rubbing my cock against her sister's pussy.

"That's so fucking hot," she panted, "Fuck her daddy, fuck sis's pussy."

I slid my cock into Shelia's sopping pussy, eliciting an audible gasp from her, and started pumping, driving my hips forward, slamming my cock into my step daughter. Her pussy was so tight and warm, completely enveloping my cock as I fucked her, my balls slapping against her ass, shoving her face further into her sister's pussy. Tiffany locked her legs around Shelia's neck and grabbed her head with both hands, thrusting her sex onto Shelia's face, her orgasm quickly approaching.

"Fuck sis," she cried out, "You're gonna make me cum!!"

Tiffany threw her head back and lunged her torso forward, her orgasm rocking through her body as her sister lapped at her pussy, sending her over the edge. I was pounding away at Shelia from behind, driving my throbbing cock further and further inside of her, my own orgasm quickly approaching.

"You're gonna make daddy cum too Shelia," I panted, my balls tightening.

"Fuck me daddy," Shelia replied, taking her face momentarily from Tiffany's pussy, "Cum inside of me."

I felt my cock twitch and then erupt, my sperm blasting inside of my step daughter's womb, coating her insides with my seed. I pushed my cock as far inside of Shelia as it would reach and held her there, impaled on my dick, as I continued to ejaculate, filling her with my load, until it began to run out of her pussy and down her legs, pooling on the floor beneath us. Shelia clenched her walls as tightly as she could around my cock, milking every last drop from my slowly deflating dick, as I eased out of her, collapsing on the bed next to her and Tiffany.

"Fuck that was hot," Tiffany said, sliding down the bed so she could lick Shelia's tender pussy, tasting the load I just left behind. I watched as she took a huge glob of jizz from her sister's overflowing pussy on her tongue, then feed it to her, kissing her, their tongues swirling around, sharing my sperm between their mouths.

"It's my turn now daddy," Tiffany said, breaking the kiss, and looking over at me, "I want to ride that big cock of yours."

I rolled over onto my back, both girl's faces near my groin, as they began taking turns sucking on my cock and balls, bringing my dick back to life. Shelia climbed up the bed and laid next to me, offering me her massive tits to suck on. I took her hard nipple into my mouth, biting gently, as she started stroking my cock, Tiffany still sucking on my balls.

"I want you nice and hard daddy," Shelia said, still gently stroking me, "I want to watch sis ride you."

"Mmmmmm, I like that," Tiffany replied, climbing up and straddling my body, watching her sister stroking my hardening prick, "I think he's ready for me, what do you think sis??"

Shelia took my hard cock and aimed it at her sister's dripping snatch, guiding me up into Tiffany's pussy as she sat down on top of me, my cock popping inside of her.

"Agggggghhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, my cock sliding into her, "Fuck, that feels so good daddy." She started slowly grinding her hips, driving her pussy against my dick as she rode me, fucking me.

Shelia leaned forward and began kissing me, her tongue darting into my mouth as I continued fucking Tiffany. "I want you to eat me daddy," she said, "I want you to make me cum again with your tongue."

Shelia slid up my body, her luscious thighs straddling my head, her sopping pink slit just inches from my face. She plunged her finger into her pussy, teasing her lips, tempting me as she looked down at me with lust filled eyes, Tiffany still bouncing on my cock.

"Taste me daddy," she said, bringing her mound to my lips, "Make your little girl cum."

I slid my tongue over her pussy, lapping at her folds like a starving man, savoring her sweet nectar. I teased her clit, causing it to harden against my tongue, Shelia starting to grind her hips against my face, begging for more.

Tiffany had my cock clinched tightly in her pussy, bouncing up and down on me like a bucking bronco, slamming her hips down against my groin, impaling herself repeatedly on my rock-hard erection, my balls slapping against her firm ass.

"Fuck me daddy," she cried out, "I want to cum on your cock."

She suddenly stopped bouncing, leaving my dick as far inside her as it would reach, and began grinding her hips, gyrating my cock around inside of her love tunnel, driving her wild. Shelia did the same to my tongue, pulling my face tight against her pussy, holding my head in place, my tongue buried inside.

"I'm cumming!!" both girls cried out in unison, Shelia's pussy clenching tightly around my tongue, Tiffany's pussy tightly around my dick. I felt a flush of juice on my face as Shelia started to cum, before she started grinding her pussy against my tongue again, her orgasm cresting. I grabbed Tiffany's hips and held on to her, my swollen cock still buried inside, as her body began to rock, her orgasm ripping through her body. I felt my cock begin to twitch as my orgasm approached, exploding inside of Tiffany, coating her womb with my seed. Pump after pump I unloaded into her, my balls emptying their contents into her sopping pussy, until she was filled, cum dribbling out of her and back down onto the bed. As our orgasms subsided, the three of us collapsed on to the bed, sweat and cum everywhere.

"Did you girl's have a good time??" I asked, both of their heads leaning against my chest as they tried to catch their breath.

"Yes daddy," they replied.

"So did I," I said, "But for now I have to get back upstairs before your mom wakes up."

I climbed out of the bed, leaving my step daughters cuddling naked together, and pulled my clothes back on. "I love you girls," I said, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight daddy," they replied.

I crept back upstairs, doing the best I could to be quiet so not to wake Sally. As I got closer to the bedroom door, I heard an unusual buzzing sound; however, I couldn't discern what it was. I opened the door, careful not to make too much noise, and peered inside. What I saw almost floored me. Sally was lying in bed, completely naked, her legs spread wide open, plunging her vibrator in and out of her drenched pussy. I could see sweat beading on her chest, between her huge tits, her eyes closed tightly as she masturbated.

"Honey," I said, not sure if I should disturb her or not, "I didn't know you were awake."

"I'm awake baby," she replied, "and super fucking horny. Watching you with the girls got me so turned on, I need you to get over here and fuck me now!!"

Wait, what??? Did she say she watched us?? What the fuck??

mothman34
mothman34
739 Followers