Fucking My Teacher at Graduation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely overjoyed with me, he smiled with such incredible pride as he lifted my legs over his shoulders so that all I could do was take his huge cock. Soon feeling a snap inside of himself, his temperament shifted as he put my legs down and held me as he fucked me slowly. Staring into my soul with his icy blue eyes, I could feel his warm breath and his warm embrace as he whispered:

"Do you remember the present I gave you last time, darling?"

I nodded.

"Well, I'm going to give it to you again."

I smiled incredulously. Holding the back of my head with his tender hands, he buried himself into the crook of my neck as I heard his grunts become louder and louder. His last words were "Oh my god, Anna!" as he shot his warm cum deep into my hungering pussy. Feeling every drop inside of me, he decided to keep his cock in as he met my gaze.

"I am so truly happy I got to see you again."

I smiled and returned the remark. He looked at me with such nostalgia and affection, it's as if we both had waited for this exact moment for years. With time slipping through our hands and distance as the everlasting divide, it was as if the stars aligned for the most minute probability of seeing him again. It was so right. It was home.

He slowly began to pull himself out of me as his cum began to ooze out of my pussy, onto my thighs and ass, and onto the bedding below us. He scooped me up to hold me in his arms as I protest:

"Watch out -- I'm dripping everywhere."

"My love, when have we NOT made a mess."

Conceding to that truth, I wrapped myself up in his arms. His chest hair greying more by the day and his stomach and thighs slightly larger than I remember them, those were the only indicators that time had passed within the room. He was the man I had obsessed over for years, the man I dreamed and prayed for, the man my body hungered for, and the man I just could not forget. Time had matured us, but we stood still. He kissed my forehead and he held me with all the life he had. More than an old lover, I was an old comfort to him. I was a home in a world so deeply upturned. In all of the unfamiliar, we were each other's guiding light.

"This just feels right," he tenderly added. I agreed.

Caressing my arm, he let out a large sigh of relief. With a face that could only be described as that of resolution, passion, and tenderness combined, he commented: "I'm not here to help my sister with her divorce.... I'm actually filing mine."

He grabbed me tightly against his chest once more as I caressed his face. I don't know where we will go, but I do know this: He is the man I could never forget, he is my deepest comfort in this uncertain world, and of everything I know, he is worth fighting for.

12