Fucking Myself for the First Time

Story Info
Journaling my first penetration experience in the shower.
914 words
3.58
6.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkwad69
kinkwad69
14 Followers

(Character in the story is over 18, Storytime, real experience)

Read my story till the end and share your dirty discoveries in the comments! I love reading them <3

________________________________

My first proper masturbation experience as an 18 year old. I never had the courage to penetrate my pussy. I just humped furniture and squeezed my legs to build an orgasm. But today, I finally let myself go.

I hopped in the shower insanely aroused for some reason, i couldnt stop touching my fat shaved pussy. But it didn't do anything to relief me.

I realise that I'm not that sensitive. I need brutality to make myself orgasm, in the form of hits, pinches, vigorous rubbing, anything that should cause pain. It doesn't hurt, instead, it makes me wet. I had recently upgraded from humping to slapping myself, using claw clips and cloth pins on my clit and trying to fuck myself with small items like marker pens. I wasn't new to inserting, but never fucked myself to an orgasm.

It didn't do shit to me. Penetration seemed so useless to me.. until Today. I knew I wanted to try something new and finally took the plunge, got my hairbrush and entered the shower. Weird, but effective.

It was big enough, The glass handle was around 5 inches, dark and slick. It wasnt flat and had varying width, but I didn't care.

I sat my ass on the shower tiles, the wetness apparent against my shithole. The cruel idea of humping my brush came to me and I placed the brush under my cunt and pushed myself onto it.

The soft yet hard bristles poked my bare pussy, as I spread my knees and held on to my toes, making a diamond shape. My eyes rolled back when the bristle hit my clit. My hips started grinding against the brush and coated the brush in wetness. I wished this feeling could last forever.

I wanted to try some water play, so I turned the tap on and spread my legs to position my pussy directly under the stream. But it wasn't enough, so I raised my legs against the wall, and tried to go closer. I felt intoxicated, the water hitting my private region. My tongue rolled out while I held my cunt lips open. Shaved fuckholes are the best indeed.

All it did was increase my drive. I was prepared for something more intense. I sat up on my knees and spread them, aligning the flat handle to my entrance. I tried pushing it against my hole, but it wasn't going in. 'What the fuck?' i was confused and tried a little more, getting anxious.

With some courage, I forcefully pushed the tip and this time, the handle eased in. My mouth formed an O as the rest of the handle disappeared inside me. The head of the brush stood upright against the floor while i slowly sat back and started riding it. The handle hit me deep in my cervix and I tried to edge myself.

It did feel good, but it would take me a long time to orgasm, I realised. So i fucked myself with my makeshift dildo hairbrush in multiple positions.

I rode it, then laid back to roughly penetrate myself with it. I looked down to see that the dark handle was covered in my white cream. 'Is that my cum? I'm able to cum?' I was excited with my discovery. I ran my tongue along the length and collected a load of my cream, letting it sit in my mouth. It was almost sour and tasted weird, yet I didn't want to lose my first ever load of girl cum just yet.

I fucked myself some more before switching position again. This time I closed my legs and bent forward, pushing the handle against my pussy hole and using more strength to get it in. It was definitely harder when my legs were closed, but I managed to pump it in me again. My legs shook as I felt the glass material against my vagina walls way more than before. The friction had me squirming and i pumped faster than ever. It didn't take long to decide that doggy pose with closed knees is my favorite position to get railed to.

I let out my creamy spit on my tits, rubbing it in. The best feature about my pussy hole was it's always gushing, never needing lube.

After minutes of shoving the glass handle deep in my cunt, I felt like I was ready to cum. I repeatedly pushed the hairbrush deep until it hit my cervix and the wide part of the brush hit my clit. Wet squelching sound filled the bathroom. I felt as if i was going to pass out of the sensation but held on. My eyelids struggled to keep open, but I watched my white fluid stuck on the handle and kept pumping. Soon, my pussy clenched up and I orgasmed hard and fell back, semi-conscious.

As I'm writing this my hole feels super weird, my legs shake a little when i bend. Next time I definitely want to try swallowing my creamy juice, however bad might it taste, it's my creation and i must fill my tummy with it. I also want to figure out more positions for myself to destroy my hole to. I hope I don't end up with a loose vagina. But it will definitely be worth it.

kinkwad69
kinkwad69
14 Followers