All Comments on 'Fucking Pantyhose'

by ualmech88

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very interesting and insightful

Pantyhose can add a level of excitement to many activities. Many moms have found cum stained pantyhose and know son is using them to jo. Many guys never outgrow the desire.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable

A fresh and enjoyable story.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The best

This might be the best story I've ever read on here. Sure wish I had an experience like that with someone like April when I was 18!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
erotic and a fantastic story

such a great story and very sensual

thanks for writing it !

is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot story

Hot story using pantyhose, but let's not forget the number one use of guys with a pantie fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My mother used her wet pantyhose and panties to seduce me.

Mommy said " Son , I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING ". I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE MOMMY'S PRETTY PANTYHOSE AND THE WET PANTIES. THE MOTHER NOW KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE BE THE PERFECT TIME TO GET HIS HARD PENIS CLAD IN THE SHEER NYLONS DEEP INTO THE RECESSED OF HER WANTON.INCESTUOUS VAGINAL ORIFICE. " OH, SON, I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU LOVE MOMMY'S PRETTY PANTYHOSE AND THE WET PANTIES ON YOUR OWN COCK". IT'S TIME AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP " HERE, I WILL HELP YOU LOVE MOMMY'S CUNNY" :"OH GOD! I'M FUCKING MOMMY'S CUNT"! YES IT WAS GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT

notuniquenotuniquealmost 6 years ago
Could have been me.

This is a story close to home. I had very similar experiences with nylon stockings while growing up and eventually adapted to pantyhose. After nearly 7 decades, my fetish is still very intense. These kind of stories are so fun and arousing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing sex lessons

Every young man needs a pantyhosed MILF in his life to guide him into adulthood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sheer Nude to the Waist Pantyhose

I have loved seeing, touching, licking and fucking women while they were wearing their sheer pantyhose. I have also enjoyed sniffing the nylon crotch of many where their wet pussies rubbed as they wore them. One woman (a hot sexy minister's wife) rubbed my dick with her pantyhosed feet and made me cum while I could see her hairy pussy through the pantyhose. Then, she let me fuck her. Another woman (a sexy church lady) had never worn pantyhose without panties. I persuaded her to wear her pantyhose to church without panties. She was shy and embarrassed at first, but she did it, and told me she felt that she had gone to church completely naked. My first wife would turn herself and me, and other men on, by wearing crotchless pantyhose and letting men see her pussy upskirt "accidentally." I have no idea how many men have smelled my wife's sweet pussy smell by her leaving her worn pantyhose in the bathroom for them to sniff when they were in our home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Hot!

While I do not wear pantyhose, I am very aroused by seeing women wear them. I especially like to see a woman wear sheer nude-to-the-waist pantyhose without panties, or crotchless ones. I enjoy seeing a full, thick hairy bush and pussy lips through the sheer nylon. It drives me crazy. I love the feel of the sheer nylon on a woman. I have had some vey erotic foot jobs by women wearing sheer nude pantyhose. My wife has worn pantyhose as I have described, and many times, has exposed her pussy as we travel down the highway. She has given many up-skirt views to various men and boys just to enjoy seeing how aroused they will become. She has even gone to church wearing pantyhose without panties. I love the sweet erotic pussy scent on the sheer nylon crotch of her worn pantyhose, and of other women. I have no idea how many men know the erotic smell of my wife's pussy since she leaves her worn pantyhose in the bathroom clothes hamper at home. To me, one of the most erotic, sexy things is to see the nylon crotch of a woman's pantyhose soaking wet due to her own arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My mother -in-law was a tall auburn-haired woman with long slim legs that just kept going. She wore pantyhose of various shades. Can you imagine being able to run your hands up a pair of long shapely legs covered in sheer nylon all the way to her naked bottom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A hairy pussy and sheer nude-to-the-waist pantyhose! Can't get much hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I used to sit with my back to the armrest of the sofa at home to read. I often read for hours like that, with my legs straight out or often with my knees drawn up and my feet flat on the cushions. I wore dresses and skirts with sheer pantyhose (no panties). My son would often come into the living room and sit on the other end of the sofa to read also. He would face me with his back against the other armrest. I noticed that he would get up and leave after about 10 or 15 minutes to go to the bathroom. Then, he would return and repeat doing that several times. I finally realized that when I had my knees pulled up and my feet flat on the cushions he could see between my legs to my pussy through the sheer nylon of the pantyhose. I was aroused knowing that I excited him. One day, when we were "reading" like that I got up and went into the bathroom and pulled off my pantyhose and left them on top of the clothes hamper. I went back to the living room and sat in my usual way. My son looked up from his reading and saw my naked pussy, and almost choked. He got up and went to the bathroom and stayed for a while. Later, I noticed that he had moved my pantyhose. I was happy that he found his mom attractive. I had to go to my room and get off thinking of how aroused he was and thinking that he now knew what I smelled like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my fantasy I use to get my moms sheer nylons out of her drawer.. and always slipped a nylon over my cock and put one on my arm and rub my cock it’s the greatest feeling ever.. I been doing this a long time ..I always wanted someone else to do this with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent series. A real fantasy for a late teenage lad.

SheliaDavisSheliaDavis5 months ago

Well paced hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userualmech88@ualmech88
Love to write and read erotica. Not a professional and have no desire to be, ergo there will be occasional grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Hopefully readers can overlook and get over them. I have. I love to read stories that excite and expand the libidinous mind a...