Fucking Pantyhose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Do you come quickly? As quickly as as you came the other day?"

"After the first time I usually last a while."

"Good. Women like it when a man can last a while. I notice you like my legs Ronnie. Do you like my feet as well?"

"I sure do. They're very sexy."

Ooohh. Sexy was not an appellation April was accustomed to having applied to herself and she very much liked it that this young man, oozing testosterone, found any part of her to be sexy.

"Would you like to touch them Ronnie? Would you like them to touch you?"

"What do you mean, them touch me?"

"What I mean Ronnie is to have my feet rub on your penis while they are covered in the nylons."

"You mean jerk me off with your feet."

"Yes Ronnie. It's called a foot job and I think you'll find it very exciting. Would you like for me to do that for you?"

"Oh yes! Way yes! Would you really?"

"Take off your pants. Lay on your back on the floor right there and I'll show you about would I really."

Ronnie wasted no time in doing exactly what April suggested and his six inch stiffie shot straight up from his sparse thatch of pubes. April sat on the floor with her back to the sofa and having taken off her pumps stretched a stockinged foot out and touched his tensing abdomen.

"Now Ronnie, I want you to practice delaying your orgasm. When you feel like you are going to come I want you to bear down as if you are trying to stop yourself from urinating. That's called doing kegal exercises and it has been known to help with premature ejaculating. I don't think you're a premature ejaculator but you will enjoy this so much more if we make it last."

She was now nudging his scrotum with her hose covered toes, her hot pink toenail polish showing nicely. He looked down at the exposed expanse of her legs as she had pulled the wraparound skirt open. He nodded his agreement and then moaned.

"I'm getting close."

"Thank you Ronnie." April said, ceasing her stimulation of the boy and talking him through the kegal maneuver.

"It's better now." He said, wanting to please this sexy older woman and not come too soon.

"Good boy. You're really going to enjoy this."

For the next twenty minutes April toyed with the young man's erection. She had one hand inside the top of her pantyhose fondling her clit through her thick untrimmed bush and her other hand was inside her unbuttoned blouse pinching and playing with her erect nipples.

Her nylon covered feet grazed over and touched the young man's penis from which copious precum was seeping.

She would stop whenever he said he was close which was about every minute or so and would then talk him through a kegal even as she continued to masturbate and bring herself ever closer to her own orgasm.

Finally she took his hardon between the soles of her feet with the toes wrapping themselves around as best they could and began a vigorous foot job, stroking the writhing boys cock rapidly.

"Ooohhh... I'm getting close again." He gasped.

"It's ok baby. Come for me. Shoot off for my feet. Shoot it. Come on Ronnie. Come."

He arched his back and the first blast seemed almost to contact the slowly rotating ceiling fan before arcing back down and landing mostly on April's exposed pantyhose. Several blasts followed, decreasing in intensity with some of the come landing on each of their legs until the rest of the come which had been building up in the boys balls was only able to ooze out and coat her stocking covered feet. Those feet had continued their slow milking of his now softening prick.

April, who had been furiously frigging her clit during the buildup orgasmed herself during the volleys of sperm.

She sighed with satisfaction and then asked Ronnie to go to the bathroom and get some towels so that they could clean up. She thought she might not be able to stand for a moment or two. He stood up and she admired his softening penis.

"That was quite a geyser young man. I'm very impressed."

"Wow!! That was awesome!" Ronnie said after he returned.

"It was very nice, I agree. I hope you learned something about the benefits of delaying gratification."

"Yes indeed. Can we do this again? Can we fuck? I've never done that."

"We obviously need to be discreet about this as I'm not sure how your mom would take this. We can't have sex because that would be crossing the line. I don't want to lie to my friend about fucking her son so we won't be doing that. You can come back for some more exploring though if you want."

"Oh yes I want. I want."

"I want to be able to tell your mom we are making progress in our talks so we can meet again in a few days but you will have to remember that this is just between us."

"Whatever you say. I just want to see you some more."

"Good. We are in agreement. I'm going to give you some of my stockings in a bag so that you can masturbate with them. Don't use your mom's anymore. You can bring them back to me crusty if you like. In fact I'll be disappointed if you don't bring them back that way."

He had gotten dressed and she walked him to the door. She gave him a hug but when he moved to kiss her on the mouth she turned her head to offer her cheek instead.

"Be a good boy now and get home. I'll tell your mom we made progress and we'll meet again Friday."

With that he was off and she closed her front door behind him.

*******

That evening when Sandy came home she called out to her son, "Ronnie I'm home."

Ronnie was up in his room masturbating for the second time since he had come home from April's house with one of her black stockings wrapped around his cock and a pair of her pantyhose under his nose in the hopes that he could smell her womanly scent. They were laundered but he thought some of her aroma might have remained.

He did not hear his mom at first and was very close to coating the stocking with his jizz.

He then heard her at the bottom of the staircase calling out this time, "Ronnie! Are you home?"

"Coming mom." He shouted out while blasting off into the stocking. "I'm be down in a minute."

When he came downstairs his mother didn't waste much time in getting around to asking how things went today with April.

"How did your talk with April go today?"

"It was alright. We're supposed to talk again Friday after her last appointment. I'm supposed to go over there again."

"And you're good with that? I wouldn't want you doing this just to make me happy."

"No mom I'm not." Ronnie said as he thought to himself, 'I'm doing this to make myself happy, very happy'.

"I'm glad you're able to get along with her. Even though it's not formal, therapy can be stressful. What would you like for dinner tonight?"

"I dunno mom. Can we order pizza?"

"Sure Ronnie, whatever you like. Why don't you call it in?" And with that she tousled his head and smiled at him. He smiled as well but it was partly a secret smile in remembering his experience of today and anticipating some more fun on Friday.

*******

The next afternoon Sandy called April from work to thank her for being such a special friend and helping her out with Ronnie.

"Don't be silly dear, it's my pleasure. He's such a pleasant young man. He's just a little confused and inexperienced about women."

"Well, thank you anyway. I understand he's going to see you again on Friday."

"That is the plan, yes. I thought we might meet once or twice a week for a while if you don't have any objection."

"He's eighteen now April. I'm going to have to learn to let go. I trust that you will help him sort out his confusions. I'd appreciate any insight you get but understand if you want to keep some of what he says to you confidential."

On her end of the line April tensed a little at the words trust and confidential when Sandy had spoken them. Was what she had done with Ronnie breaking a trust? If it was, was she going to go further in betraying that trust? She firmed up her resolve not to have intercourse with her friends son. Resolved not to take his virginity.

"I'll be sure to tell you what I think is appropriate for you to know. This is a delicate time for him."

"Of course. I trust your judgment."

There was that word again. Trust.

"Let's have lunch again early next week. I'll tell you what I can about our Friday session then, ok? Let Ronnie know that after five will be good on Friday."

"I will. Talk to you later April."

*******

For Ronnie it seemed that Friday could not come soon enough. For April it was the same.

She cancelled her last appointment so that she could get home early and prepare herself for Ronnie. She knew she would have to masturbate herself to a couple of good orgasms before he arrived or risk losing her self restraint and allowing him to fuck her. That just couldn't happen.

She then picked out a nice pair of white pantyhose to put on. They had seams on the back of the legs and soles of the feet as well as nice bow tie designs on the backs of both thighs. April had gone online and ordered a variety of kinky sexy nylons, pantyhose, and bodystockings from an adult shopping outfit. They had arrived yesterday and she was very satisfied with her selections.

Over her pantyhose she was wearing only a simple robe. She was topless. She wanted to give Ronnie access to her breasts because she thought that having a womans breasts to play with would help him to feel less afraid that the kind of play she had planned was a sign of homosexuality. She also wanted to feel his touch on them for her own benefit.

It wasn't real sex she rationalized.

Ronnie arrived right on time and was carrying a paper bag. He came inside and closed the front door behind him.

"Hi Ronnie. It's great to see you." April said, giving the boy a hug and feeling his erection against her abdomen as she did so.

"What have we here?" She asked, indicating the bag.

"Your stockings. I brought them back like you asked."

April opened the bag and reached inside. She could feel the dried crusty cum all over her hosiery and could smell the spent spunk as well.

"Wow young man! You must have come buckets. You kept away from your mother's things like you promised right?"

"Yes I did"

"Good."

She walked up the stairs and went into her bedroom with Ronnie following right behind.

She pointed out a pair of sheer black pantyhose lying on the bed and told him to get undressed and put them on.

"But." He started

"No buts. You were wearing something like these when your mother saw you and you both got so upset. We need to do this so that you will know you won't be rejected just because of what you like to feel against your skin. Now please do as I ask."

Ronnie stripped out of his clothes and April was pleased to see his rock hard youthfulness on full display. He slithered into the hose and his erection was pinned against his tummy by the waist panel.

"Now then. That looks lovely. Very sexy."

April dropped her robe and Ronnie could now see all of her. Her black bush showing through the white pantyhose. Her bare breasts bobbing before his eyes as she played with the hardening nipples and asked if he would like to touch them.

"Would I!"

He reached out and grabbed at one.

"Gently now." She cautioned, "Softly. You can pinch the nipple just a little if you like but not too hard. That's right. Just like that."

April allowed herself to enjoy the sensation of having someone play with her boobs for a while. It had been months after all she rationalized to herself and it wasn't real sex.

Eventually she stood back and asked Ronnie to stand before her full length mirror and play with himself the same way he was playing when his mother had come upon him and surprised and embarrassed him.

He seemed to hesitate and April said to him, "Ronnie, it's going to be necessary for you to see that a woman is not repulsed by the sight of you engaging in what you clearly enjoy in order for you to move on to real meaningful relationships. Now do as I ask please."

Ronnie stood before the mirror with April behind him.

He could see her head over his shoulder in the reflection. He could not see her hands. He could feel one gently grazing over his nylon covered buttocks. He was unable to see that the other was inside her own pantyhose and playing with her sopping pussy.

He could feel her erect nipples grazing his back as she leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Play with yourself for me."

Ronnie began to do just that.

He rubbed his hardon through the pantyhose, enjoying the feeling of the nylon against his skin. He stroked and tickled his balls with his other hand. Precum was freely flowing.

When his breathing changed a little to indicate to April that he might be getting too close she advised him to kegal and slow down.

"Don't come just yet. Make it last. You won't be sorry."

This went on for almost fifteen minutes until April had been edging herself for so long her legs were beginning to weaken.

"Get on the bed and lie on your back." She instructed the boy.

He began to peel down the pantyhose but she stopped him, "No. Leave those on. Just lie down on your back."

He got on the bed this time without delay and she had him scootch towards the headboard with a couple of pillows propped up under his head.

She then joined him and straddled his groin so that her pussy lay directly in contact with the trapped underside of he virginal penis.

Direct contact that is except for the black pantyhose restraining his penis and the white pantyhose covering her black bushy box.

Ronnie could look down and see their joined groins and began to groan with delight when she started to rock her hips a little and fuck him through the hosiery.

'It's not real sex' she once again rationalized to herself.

'This is great' Ronnie was thinking to himself.

April leaned forward gripping the headboard and offered her breasts for young Ronnie to suckle on. He took one and then the other into his mouth, gently teasing and biting the nipples and swirling his tongue around them.

She moaned and looking down at him said, "Very nice Ronnie. You're learning fast. Does what I'm doing feel good to you?"

"Oh yes.."

"Remember to let me know when you're getting close. I want this to last for you. Can you feel how wet I am?"

"Oh yes. I sure can."

"Can you feel the heat of my pussy coming through the hose?"

"Oh yes!"

Ronnie started to press her down harder on his erect cock trying desperately to tear trough two pair of hosiery and sink his meat into her channel.

It was not possible.

"I'm getting close April."

She stopped her movements and said, "Very good. Kegal. Kegal. Hold it back."

He bit down on his lower lip and they remained motionless for a little while. He was slowly backing down from the edge of a explosive orgasm and the mature psychologist knew that he would last a little longer in the buildup to his blast off now and also knew that it would indeed be a massive load he would have stored for her. She was counting on it.

"Good boy Ronnie." April said after they had been quiet and concentrating on delaying their orgasms for some time. She then started her slow grind against his trapped cock anew and spoke softly to him.

"Now I'm going to let you feel my wetness sliding up and down your cock. It's a very nice cock you know. It looks so pretty inside those sheer black pantyhose you're wearing. Can you feel my juices soaking through? I'm so turned on."

"Yes I feel it."

"Does the nylon rubbing and sliding against your prick feel good?"

"It feels great but why can't I go inside you? Why can't I fuck you April?"

"It wouldn't be right, that's why. You can fuck my pantyhose though. Do that now Ronnie. Fuck my pantyhose."

April increased the pace of her rocking and Ronnie took hold of her hips and increased the pressure of their respective nylon covered crotches against one another.

"Ooohh Yesss... I'm very close Ronnie. Are you?"

"Oh yes! Hell yes! Can I?"

"Yes dearie. Get it. Do it. Come for me. Shoot in my pantyhose. Shoot on my pantyhose."

"Oooooh..." He moaned and she felt the head of his prick swell and the underside of his cock begin the spasms of ejaculation. She held still with her clit strategically pressed down over his cock heads opening. The first jet soaked through both layers of hose and she could feel his hot sauce directly coating her hot button. She came with that and started to spasm and squirt a little girl juice herself.

Ronnie continued his orgasm and April renewed her rocking, slowly spreading their combined juices all over the newly soaked hose.

She rolled off of him with a very satisfied sigh and said to him, "You will be quite the lover young man. That was the best orgasm I've had in a very long time."

"It was? Am I good."

"Oh yes, you are and will be. You will make some girl very happy. You just need to find one who appreciates wearing nice hose and lingerie."

"Why can't we fuck April? I won't tell anyone, even my mom."

"You won't have to lie to your mom about us having sex because we won't be. What we are doing is not sex but it's best if you don't tell her about this. She probably won't understand. I might not if you were my son. We'll tell her that I'm teaching you how to relate to women. How to be a good boyfriend. That's basically what were doing right?"

She was asking for his complicity in her bullshit rationalization and she knew it and he knew it. He wanted whatever she wanted to label this as to continue so he agreed.

"Sure April. I'll be cool."

"Good. Now let's peel off these sticky nylons and get into the shower."

They got in together and he tried to kiss her but she would not let him. She did let him soap her all over and wash away the sticky mess he had made seep through her hose to soak her curly bush with sperm. She did not object when he slid a finger inside her and was able to feel just how deliciously soft and tight she felt inside. When he tried to line up his once again hard cock up with her opening she slapped at it and said, "No. You need to finish up and get dressed. I'll see you Tuesday, same time ok?"

April stepped out of the shower and while drying herself, admired his youthful body under the running water and congratulated herself for her restraint. She resisted the temptation offered by this young man's willingness to fuck her. She hadn't been laid in quite some time and the prospect of Ronnies prick was so very appealing.

There was Sandy to think about though and their Monday lunch together. How would she face her friend if she took her only sons virginity?

******

At lunch on Monday Sandy was in a much better mood than the previous time the friends had met at the cafe.

"How was your weekend dear? You look so much better than last week."

"Very good. I'm so much more at ease with things around the house since the tension with my son has lessened. I ordered for you by the way, I hope you dont mind. You always eat the same thing. You need to get more daring."

"What makes you think I'm not daring Sandy? Maybe I have a secret daring side you know nothing about."

"Oh come on girlfriend! You work too many hours. You eat at the same restaurants and order the same few things. When I tried to set you up with that hot guy from my work you passed because there was a documentary on you wanted to watch. Right! A documentary. What a lame-o excuse."

"Why do you think it was an excuse?"

"Well maybe it wasn't but I still think you ought to work on expanding your love life as much as you do expanding your mind. It's not healthy for a woman to go as long as you have without getting laid. I know! I've had my dry spells."

Sandy had started dating some when Ronnie was a sophomore in high school. There was one semi regular fuck buddy she kept company with. Tony was a divorced father of two who owned a local car repair shop. Sandy had jokingly asked six months before if there might be some other way she'd be able to settle a rather large estimate he had given her for some necessary work on her SUV. With a sexy lecherous smirk he had said he could think of one thing he could definitely think of that would help mitigate her costs.