Fucking Pantyhose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hurried upstairs and Ronnie stripped naked. April did as well but then reached into a drawer and pulled out a pair of sheer black pantyhose and put them on. She pulled out a second pair and checked to see that there was the small slit cut in this pair for his dick to go through. There was.

As April snaked her body into this second pair Ronnie jerked his cock and admired her very shapely legs.

April hopped onto the bed and getting on all fours looked over her shoulder and said to Ronnie. "Go ahead big boy. Show me what you got. Suzie is waiting."

Ronnie worked his cock into the opening and then began to hump the space between the nylons. April kept one hand between their legs to increase the pressure of the upper side of his cock against her and increase the pleasure for both of them. April was approaching an orgasm when she thought she felt something funny. It felt like skin against skin with no nylon between. Was it possible that in her haste she had put on two pair of pantyhose with slots cut in them. A second later the answer came when Ronnie in his frenzied humping managed to slip into that slit and was now fucking the outside of her pussy lips directly with no nylon barrier to separate them. Instantly he realized the different feeling and guessed what had happened.

He pulled back and lined himself up with her opening. Before his intentions could sink in to April his teenage meat did. It sank in right to the root and he stayed there bathing his cock in the luxurious feeling of her velvety smooth box.

She had been reaching between her legs to stimulate her clit as well as press against his cock so she was in no position to block or delay his penetration.

"Ooohhh... wow! You feel so good around me."

April had to admit to herself that he felt so very good inside her and she was overdue for some fucking, real fucking.

"Does it feel good for you?" he said, gripping her hips and pushing himself into her slick channel until his balls were pressed up against the nylon.

"Yesss..." She admitted with a hiss. "It feels very good. Now hold real still so you don't come."

April wanted to come however and she reached inside the waistbands to frig her clit. In a few seconds her pussy was spasming in delight around his cock and that in turn set him off.

"No! No!" She cried out when she felt his cock swell and then begin to spurt out his prodigious load of baby batter. It splashed against her inner walls and triggered another orgasm. She had thought that if he didn't come inside her she could retain some semblance of the charade that this was not sex but now that illusion was gone.

'Oh hell. In for a penny in for a pound' she thought to herself as she slid forward off his cock and flipped Ronnie onto his back.

He gasped with delight when she lowered her mouth to him and started to clean off the sticky mess they had made and kept at it until he was fully turgid again.

"Oh my God April, that feels great." Ronnie managed to say while she was blowing him expertly.

She then took a few moments to stand up and peel off the two pairs of pantyhose and put back on the black stockings with garter belt. She put on the sexy open toes pumps and lay on her back in the middle of the bed beckoning him to get up on top of her.

"Come on sweetie. Bring it to me. We have all afternoon and this is just one more thing we're going to have to keep between us, ok?"

"I won't say anything."

"Good. Now fuck the pantyhose. Fuck me instead."

And he did. All afternoon long.