Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 02

Story Info
Creampieing his sister gave him unexpected abilities.
3.4k words
4.55
24.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
256 Followers

Somewhat regaining her composure, Selena bit her bottom lip, taking in her younger brother's improved physique with a growing lust. She gulped, feeling a new dampness beneath.

Sending her eyes straight to his face, she somewhat shyly said,

"So, your abilities awakened... because you fucked and came inside me?"

Steven chuckled, holding back laughter. The circumstances regarding his awakening had been much too hilarious.

"Yeah, I guess that's the funny case."

He dazzled Selena with a wink, causing her to blush and instinctively--albeit for a split second--avert her gaze.

It was unusual seeing her like that, but Steven immensely enjoyed the sight.

"See, I was right about you being special. Thanks a bunch, Sis."

"You're... you're welcome, Little Brother. You've wanted this for so long."

She smiled - in the interim showing all her pearly whites.

"I'm happy for you, Steven."

Steven took a step forward, face only inches from Selena's; looking at her with a smirk; as if she were a prey. She frowned, cheeks going red.

Steven, even before his transformation, stood at a height of six feet. So too did Selena.

Steven rested a hand under his sister's chin, and planted a kiss on her lips; sticking his tongue inside and wrapping it around hers.

Pulling away, he heard her softly moan.

"What do you say," Steven began,

"that before we go to the Agency, you get down on your knees and suck your brother's cock?"

Selena squirmed, seeming hesitant before momentarily acquiescing with the words,

"F-Fine, I'll suck your... dick, Little Brother."

At those words, Steven's cock sprung to life - in all its ten-inches glory.

Getting on her knees with a blushing countenance, she said,

"But we have to make it fast. I'm already late as is."

Steven nodded with wide eyes, swallowing saliva due to great anticipation.

Selena--eyes twinkling with lust--first kissed the tip of his cock before licking her lips. She wrapped both hands around his member,

one close to his balls, and one at the forefront.

She then took most of him into her mouth, starting slowly, tenderly sliding both hands back and forth on his cock.

Steven couldn't help it. A moan slipped out.

"Fuck, Sis... that's... amazing."

Selena sent her gaze upward, delighted and wildly aroused by her little brother's words. And it showed in her actions when she got ambitious, removing her hands from his cock to vigorously take all ten inches inside her mouth-pussy. She gagged some, but eagerly moved her head back and forth, causing Steven's groans and moans to echo about.

The man trembled, staring into her-

'Eyes. The way she looks up at me as she-!'

Unable to control himself, Steven clasped the back of her head in both hands, thrusting inside her throat.

"I love how much of a huge fucking slut you are, Sis!"

She gagged, reaching four fingers down to finger her drenched pussy as he pumped in and out of her throat - with all the graces of a madman.

"Take it! Take it, my fucking whore of a sister!"

Selena went cross-eyed. His words and repeated, savage throat-fucking sent her over the edge. Water gushed from her pussy.

Merely two seconds later, Steven's movements vastly accelerated.

"I'm gonna cum, Sis! Swallow everything! Don't waste a single drop, you brother-fucking slut!"

With one final thrust, Steven groaned with barbarism, his balls tightened, and he shot rope after rope of cum down his slutty sister's throat.

Selena came again. Sticking her fingers deep inside her cunt while receiving more of her brother's load, she came again, and again, and again; water spraying all 'bout in quick succession.

Popping his cock out of her mouth, Steven heard her yell,

"Fuuuuck!"

Selena went cross-eyed and her tongue stuck out. She squirted yet again, body erratically moving back and forth whilst she heavily panted. Right after, she fell on her back, almost gasping for air.

Staring down at her with a huge grin--lightly panting himself--Steven said,

"You're the best, Sis."

"Fuck," she muttered, staring at the ceiling.

After two minutes of lying there, after two minutes of Steven watching her,--proud of himself--Selena's eyes snapped wide open and she yelled,

"I'm so late!"

Activating her superspeed, a sonic boom cruised throughout, shaking the room, yet not leaving any furniture or walls worse for wear.

Within an instant, Selena had cleaned and groomed herself and Steven.

Steven saw his sister--now re-attired in her black suit--pleasantly smiling at him. Her gaze traversed him from head to toe.

"You look good, Steven."

"Well, no shi-"

She pointed a compact mirror in his face, watching as his expression shifted whilst pocketing the mirror.

"Holy shit, I'm handsome as fuck," Steven murmured.

Then the realization came.

He raked a hand over his wild, yet now fashionably styled short golden-blonde hair.

His sights came down, and he beheld a blue short-sleeved office shirt, crisp black pants, as well as ebony gentlemanly shoes that appeared particularly expensive.

"Holy shit, Sis-it's easy to forget just how insane your superspeed is!"

His eyes gleamed with excitement, and he got down into a runner's stance.

Selena, more irritated than anything, asked,

"Steven, what are you doing?"

"Let me try something."

"Nope."

Swiftly, she dragged him to his feet. He frowned, rolling his eyes.

"You saw how I broke the sound barrier and didn't cause any collateral damage, right? Do you think you have the inherent talent or the training necessary to pull that off?"

"No, but-"

"No buts, Little Brother. We don't even know how fast you are."

She grinned.

"But we surely will after I test you at the Agency."

Steven impassively nodded.

"Sounds reasonable."

He smiled.

"And it sounds like it could be plenty of fun."

His sister giggled.

"You bet, Steven. Now..."

Veering around and letting Steven eye her skirt-clad seductive backside, Selena enthusiastically yelled,

"To the Supreme Agency!"

Steven cracked up.

"You can be real corny at times, huh, Sis?"

Selena paid him no heed. The sound barrier broke once more. Blinking once, Steven realized that he was soaring through the air--not too high--above New York City.

Selena was embracing him from behind, sights set onward with a beaming mug. A few communities thirty meters down passed them by in a blur.

That was a pleasant moment of silent traveling for the siblings. They both possessed smiles, taking it all in; the entirety of the borough known as Queens.

Out of the blue, Selena touched down, her feet coming down hard on the pavement - yet not cracking it. Steven's feet made contact with the ground right after.

Myriads of talking echoed about, and many people--some wearing costumes--passed them by to saunter onward. The area was bustling. All parking spaces ahead and behind were filled.

The pair were standing outside a monumental building - its glassy and somewhat stereotypical corporate radiance two hundred meters high. Steven wordlessly stared on, awe-struck.

"Let's waste no time, Little Brother," Selena told him, frowning.

"I'm already late and the Agency is busy as usual."

"Gotcha, Sis."

And so the two started toward the building, going past a long line of individuals awaiting entry. The girl next to enter was being padded down by a buff suit-wearing African American male, and then automatically scanned at the metal detector by the wholly circular and rotating glass door.

As Selena and Steven came upon the entrance, they spied a Latina woman. She too, with her short black hair coolly swept to one side, wore a suit and silently stood at the entrance.

While the buff man was busy speaking to one of the individuals next to enter, Selena nonchalantly greeted the Latina woman, saying,

"How are you faring, Kara?"

Kara's eyes solely focused on Steven, her expression emotionless.

"It's rare seeing you be so late."

Before Selena could even think to cook up an excuse, Kara told her,

"To answer your question: It's all the same every day. This is your brother, right?"

Before Selena could say anything, Steven spoke up, beaming.

"Yeah. Name's Steven."

He held out a hand, expecting her to shake it.

"My pleasure, Kara."

She simply stared at it, not exhibiting the slightest emotion.

"Kara Crane."

Looking to Selena, she drawled,

"Anyway..."

"Ouch," Steven whispered, setting his hand back to his side.

"You're both permitted to enter. And I'll be sure to give the higher-ups a sufficient excuse for your tardiness on your behalf."

Selena wrapped her arms around Kara in a hug, saying,

"Thank you. You're the best."

"'Tis what friends do, Selena."

Relinquishing her friend, Selena looked at Steven, saying,

"Let's finally go get that test of yours done, Little Brother."

Steven nodded, and they strolled past the buff fella and through the metal detectors. The security guard hadn't paid them any attention. For the most part. He certainly noticed how unnaturally handsome Steven was, assuming right away he was Selena's brother.

Sauntering inside the building, Steven was shocked to find himself blurring, appearing at a counter; beyond which was none other than a sitting, beaming Selena.

She slid her hand across the counter, moving to him an application of sorts.

"Fill out that form, Little Brother."

"R-Right."

Before doing so, Steven glanced about the place, seeing that the counter was extraordinarily long; lined from left to right. Behind each counter was either a male or female. And before each of them was a line of people, waiting to apply as heroes.

Noticeably, there were a few counters, which behind, resided no employee. Though even most of those counters had lines before them. Steven figured that was due to the green light on their forefront.

The ones that had a red light on theirs, were without anybody whatsoever; and no paid then any mind.

Steven's eyes met some persons in different lines. A few of them beamed, a few of them looked unnervingly eager, and a few of them almost fell over themselves scrambling toward him.

Before he knew it, a line had formed at his back.

"Jeez," he whispered.

"Hey, Little Brother."

His eyes met his sister's, and she earnestly told him,

"The same as how these people are excited, I'm just as excited to see how capable you are; your potential to be the hero you've always dreamed of being. Please, fill out the form. I'll be doing something special to celebrate with you later."

She didn't need to say more. Steven quickly filled out the form, passed the paper back to her, and she rose out of her chair, saying with a smile,

"Follow me, Mr. Price."

Steven nodded, anticipation seething over his entity. Beads of sweat began lining his face; though, with resolve, he clenched his fists.

'It's finally happening,' he thought

His sister phased through the counter, turned right, and walked with both hands astutely folded behind her back. Steven followed, his eyes going to her luscious behind. Seeing as it swayed from side to side, he felt slivers of blood rushing to his cock.

'Damn, Sis...'

Upon making a left, the siblings came to a stop before an elevator. Once inside, Selena said,

"To an unoccupied testing domain."

The elevator door closed, and instantly, they shot upwards. As soon as the elevator door unlocked, Selena gently grabbed Steven by his hand, playfully saying,

"I do hope you impress me more than you already have, Little Brother."

Steven's heart skipped a beat, and he imagined taking her right then and there; solely because of her words. Solely because of the way she had spoken them.

Shaking off the feeling of lust, Steven nodded with a smirk, saying,

"I'll go all out."

"Delighted to hear it."

Sending his gaze all over, Steven was pleasantly surprised by the training area. 'Twas a clear and beautiful mechanical landscape that seemed to be without end. Above, red lines ran across the mechanical ceiling, creating a magnific constellation-esque scenery. Its light continuously bathed the room in its glow and hue.

"Steven."

"Oh. Sorry, I-"

He didn't expect to see her holding a pen and clipboard all of a sudden.

"You're taking notes?"

Tilting her head above, Selena heaved an exasperated sigh.

Steven grinned, laughing while defensively raising both hands.

"I'm joking, I'm joking!"

She rolled her eyes.

"In any case. Our first thing would be deciphering which abilities you do and don't have."

Steven cracked his knuckles, appearing serious.

"Alright. Sounds awesome."

She nodded, making a note.

"Now, let's begin with a more common secondary unique ability. Try attempting to fly. Don't try too hard. Just go with the flow. It is akin to swimming, after all."

Steven sent his gaze to the ceiling.

"Akin to swimming? Okay."

'Flying is so cool - I need it. Please, some deity or whatever the fuck's out there, please make it so I can fly.'

Steven brought both hands overhead and flashed them, bringing them down to his sides. Immediately, he launched ten meters into the air, flaring up gusts of wind.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! I'm flying! I'm fucking flying, Sis!"

His sister watched him with a shit-eating grin, giving him a thumbs up. Expression unchanged, she jotted down notes.

"Come down, Steven."

With some difficulty in maneuvering, Steven touched down.

"It gets easier, Little Brother," Selena informed him, smiling all the while.

Euphoria coursing through his veins, Steven said,

"I know. What's next?"

Suddenly, Steven felt blood rolling down the side of his cheek. He put a hand to it, and looked at it, then at his sister.

"Selena, wha-?"

"Well, anything above Grade One healing factor is out of the equation."

She threw him a stoppered vial of yellow before jotting down notes. By the time she finished, Steven had drunk the contents of the vial and was presently discarding it.

"Now then, onto a test of enhanced senses."

She stuck her forefinger onward.

"Can you see the wall over there?"

"What? Fuck no. Do I look like I'm wearing glasses made by Christina Vale?"

Selena frowned, taking notes.

"Moving on."

A sonic boom ensued, and she was at so far a distance that he could only barely see her lips moving.

"What? What?! I can't hear you, Sis! I can barely see you, too!"

He squinted, seeing her blurry form writing something again.

Instantly, his sister was before him.

"You don't possess enhanced senses, but that's fine. Neither do I, as you know."

Steven's brows creased, and his eyes narrowed.

"Huh. So, what exactly is my primary unique ability? How do I even figure that out, Sis?"

Tilting her head above, Selena heaved an exasperated sigh.

Steven grinned, laughing while defensively raising both hands.

"I'm joking, I'm joking! The last question was a joke, Sis!"

Rolling her eyes, she made clear,

"I'll have you figure that out after I've got a grasp on your physicality."

She projected her voice when saying,

"Operative Selena Price requesting authority over the domain."

"SCANNING VOICE," an AI female voice spoke out, its voice reverberating all 'bout.

"VOICE RECOGNIZED BY SYSTEM. REQUEST GRANTED, OPERATIVE MS. SELENA PRICE."

"To my left, summon a brick wall."

A brick wall spawned there immediately.

"Woah," Steven drawled, mystified.

"That's an actual wall. The tech here is... fucking crazy, Selena."

"Courtesy of Christina Vale, Little Brother. Now, go ahea-"

Steven didn't let her finish. Roaring, he spun into a taekwondo sidekick and slammed his foot into the wall. It shattered and was reduced to dust.

Selena impassively took notes.

"That's Grade One superhuman strength," she muttered.

Staring down at his right shoe with a somewhat nervous smile, he whispered,

"I really hope this isn't my best. Can't be... the hero I've always dreamed of being with just Grade One super strength."

Placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder, Selena cocked her head to the side and smiled.

"Don't give up hope just yet, Little Brother."

He returned her smile.

"I'm not, Sis. Thanks a bunch."

"My pleasure. Always."

Steven pressed his lips to hers. Her eyes widened, though momentarily, she reciprocated his show of affection.

Ending the kiss, Steven stayed close to Selena's face, telling her,

"And I really appreciate you for that, Big Sis."

Backpedaling - profusely blushing and clearing her throat, Selena said,

"O-Others are waiting on me as we speak. We should stay focused, Steven."

Steven chuckled.

"Totally agree."

She nodded, head moving a tad too fast.

"Go-Good. In... In the same area as you'd put the prior object, summon a wall of reinforced concrete."

In an instant, a wall of reinforced concrete spawned. War-crying, Steven brought his leg high, speedily performing a crescent motion before bringing his heel down atop the wall. It broke apart and crumbled, and the man smiled.

"Alright, Grade Two super strength - not bad."

"Your taekwondo skills are exemplary as always."

Though Selena said that, she did not smile. In fact, she had her lips pursed in some measure of frustration.

As soon as she finished jotting down notes, she closed her clipboard and said,

"This is... unfortunately the limit of your superhuman strength."

Steven didn't look angry, merely confused.

"Huh?"

"It's also the limit of your durability, as durability correlate-"

"I graduated high school, Selena - but that's beside the point. What do you mean this is my limit? Bring out the next structure or whatever."

"The next structure would be a small building, Steven."

He paled.

"Seeing you kick the first two times, giving it your all whilst having no training on inhibiting your destructive prowess, I-"

"I'm not gifted in the physical department, basically."

Dejectedly, he sighed.

"Hey, Steven."

He perked up, surprised at her completely stern tone.

"Chin up. You could be a speedster, for all we know."

As if a light bulb materialized above Steven's head, his face shone bright with glee.

"That's right!"

He got down into a runner's stance.

"Don't take off just yet, Little Brother. Summon a champion racehorse to the left of the candidate."

Instantaneously, a stunning white racehorse touched down exactly where Selena had requested.

"On the count of three," she said.

"One."

Steven bared his teeth, glancing at the racehorse.

"Two."

'Please, some fucking thing, just make me faster than cars - Grade Three at least.'

"Three."

Taking off with perfect form, Steven swung his arms back and forth. Throwing a cursive glance to his left, he saw that he and the racehorse were neck and neck.

"Fuck no!"

Pushing himself, he ran fast enough--sixty miles per hour--to leave it a couple feet behind.

"Not three bad, Steven. That's Grade Two."

Steven gasped and decelerated for a moment. He saw his sister jogging on his right, giving him a thumbs-up, holding her clipboard with the other hand, and smiling.

Steven stopped running altogether.

"Fuck," he voiced, raking a hand through his hair.

Beaming, his sister told him,

"You're not breathing heavily in the slightest, even after running as hard as you did. Your stamina's certainly Grade Three. Possibly higher."

Steven felt comforted by his sister; found her smile infectious. And so warmly, he too smiled.

"It's time to decipher your unique ability, Steven, so I'll be trying to kill you."

"Say what now?"

Scowling, Selena commanded,

"Create a mountain some ways behind the candidate."

And thus a true mountain came into existence behind Steven.

Thoroughly perplexed, Steven threw his head back, then forward to gawk at his sister.

Sessared
Sessared
256 Followers
12