Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, what're you-?"

Seeing bloodlust in his sister's eyes, goosebumps shrouded every facet of Steven's body.

"Si-Sis! Wha-?!"

Her right-handed fist breezed past his face, and from the shockwave that followed, the mountain behind was blown to kingdom come.

Turning the panic-stricken Steven's head in the mountain's direction, she smiled as he paled.

"You... were this strong all along, Selena?

"I'm an operative of the Supreme Agency, Steven. Most heroes and villains can't come close to my level of power."

In quick succession, he inhaled and exhaled, still can't believe what he was witnessing.

"You know," she spoke,

whispering in his ear,

"I think you can take that punch."

"Are you insane?!" he shrieked in dreaded horror.

The laugh of his sister rang in his ear, and before he could speak another word she'd already created some distance between them; some feet away.

Clearing the distance, she reeled back her right arm; slowly this time, and she roared, giving her absolute best.

"Ahhh!"

While his scream echoed about, Selena's fist went to strike his face, but instead, it seamlessly slid through - akin to the effect of punching a ghost.

His clothes fell to the ground, and his sister's eyes widened. Selena puffed out--trembling--while retracting her fist.

"Steven..."

"Holy shit, Selena..."

"Why... do you have my unique ability... and every other ability I possess? And after cumming inside me, no less?!"

12