Fucking Son at Breakfast

Story Info
A bored milf decides to fuck her son at breakfast.
1.8k words
4.28
79k
118

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
255 Followers

Dorothy never favored boredom. Alas, it seemed the universe could care less what she did and didn't favor.

In college, she was the most popular girl on campus, but not for the reason most might have assumed. Dorothy was more wild - a delinquent; one who took whatever she wanted from students, one who never feared a fight, and one who never turned down a strong man--or woman--that offered a good fuck.

Even after hearing of all her antics, the board would never dare expel Dorothy, for her father was the distinguished multi-millionaire who funded the institution's totality, giving them far more funds than they needed.

Dorothy's quite eventful life all changed when she met the man who she now called her husband. Micah: ever-the-sweetheart. Slender, always-smiling, glasses-wearing, and much too cute.

The first time he laid eyes on her, Micah tried engaging Dorothy in a friendly convo, and she shot him down with a middle finger and a "Fuck off, femboy".

He backed away, continuing to smile. Micah did not like that her vulgarity was directed at him, though he did find her attitude to be unique - a breath of fresh air.

He'd have to try again later, he deemed.

Later on, when Micah was walking on a street near campus, he saw Dorothy standing over six sitting fit men, telling them to give her all of their "shit" before she took them by force.

Curiosity piqued, Micah stayed and watched.

The men sprung off the ground and rushed her. Utilizing expert boxing form, Dorothy moved back and took down three men with precise strikes to the chin.

She went to take down the other three but they evaded. Like her, they had years of combat training and experience. She'd underestimated their skill, which was a mistake that brought her downfall.

They sent Dorothy to the ground, shooting their fists into her guarded face, and her unguarded torso.

Even though Dorothy would be getting what she deserved for attempted robbery, and even though she'd been very rude in insulting him earlier, Micah felt taken by an overwhelming need to help.

And so, Micah angrily yelled, "Leave her alone, you savages!"

The men lifted their heads, rising to their feet, muttering something about how he "must be with the bitch".

In a rage, they went to rush Micah.

Lying on the ground and heavily panting, the only sounds Dorothy heard were that of someone getting the shit beat out of them.

"Fuck," she murmured, blinking away the dizziness.

Standing and turning around, she was pleasantly surprised to see Micah--perfectly fine--grinning and waving whilst standing amidst the unconscious forms of the three men.

Micah himself wasn't very strong - he told her as much. He let her know that his mastery of muay thai had more than compensated for the gap in physicality.

Dorothy couldn't be any more surprised; or grateful, for that matter. She hadn't fallen for Micah then; though, over time, he sought her out and spent time with her; saying how she intrigued him. How he's never met a lady of her might - inside and out. He spoke quite elegantly - a passionate and attractive intelligence in his words.

She fell for the man. Hard. And before they knew it, they were married. Before they knew it, they'd had a son together. The married couple Dorothy and Micah Snipes could never be happier.

Flash forward to twenty-three years since she met Micah, Dorothy could confidently say that she hated her life.

Things had not turned out, or stayed as exciting as she wanted them to be. Everything was just so... painfully boring. It was almost driving the woman insane.

She would have long run away, changing her identity and starting anew if not for her precious son, Arthur.

__

At dawn, Dorothy sat, yawning and stretching in her queen-sized bed. She climbed out of bed earlier than her husband, put on a bland orange dress, and went downstairs to prepare breakfast - per usual.

Sometime later, upon setting a plate full of food on the table, she saw her husband ambling into the room, adjusting his tie.

"Good morning, Micah." Dorothy had spoken those words with a clearly forced smile, like so many other times. And, frankly, she didn't care whether he noticed or not.

"Good morning to you as well, Dorothy." Her husband, on the other hand, had spoken those words with a genuine grin. Micah always smiled. Always seemed like the happiest man alive - not a care in the world.

He sat and immediately brought up a newspaper, taking a sip of coffee.

Going for her son's plate, Dorothy thought,

'God, he does and says the same thing in the exact same way every. Single. Day. It's like he's one of those NPCs.'

She sat her son's plate down at the perfect time, 'cause as soon as she did, there Arthur was. The nineteen-year-old took after his father in the cute department. To an extent. His body was quite athletic, and he exuded an air of confidence.

Casually, he said,

"Morning, Mom."

His mother's smile was authentic as she replied,

"Good morning, Arthur."

Arthur found her smile infectious as he nodded and took a seat.

Micah suddenly chuckled, which did not surprise the mother and son. It's something he did often when he read the newspaper. He couldn't even see anything else, as he'd spread it wide and had it right before him.

Right then and there, Dorothy decided enough was enough. It was time for a change.

"Arthur," Dorothy called.

Her son sent his gaze to her in curiosity.

To his surprise, she turned her back to him and lifted her dress, showing her tempting bubble butt, thick thighs, and red lacy panties.

Arthur was shocked, but he didn't say anything, already feeling blood rushing to his member.

See, Dorothy knew that ever since about three months ago when her son broke up with his girlfriend on his nineteenth birthday, she noticed he started taking glances at her. Looking at places that would be deemed an act of perversion.

Heck, just last week, she caught him spying on her in the shower. He had been leaning against the door, peeking through the keyhole, when all of a sudden it flew open and he fell forward. It hadn't been properly shut.

Blushing, Arthur frantically played it off as a little "slip and slide" accident. His mother gave him that familiar smile of hers, and accepted his words as the truth.

However, ever since then, that very night before bed, she deeply thought about it - his prior discreet acts of incestuous perversion.

Dorothy had soon come to the conclusion that her son wanted to fuck her. Heck, it became apparent that he'd left his girlfriend in hopes of somehow being in a relationship with his mother.

And so right now, to put a bit of spice in her life and put an end to her frustration, she spread her legs wider, showing her son how wet she was.

Dorothy turned her head to him and put a finger to her lips, making it clear that he should be quiet.

Dropping her dress, she moved over to his chair, which was just apart from his father's.

Leaning forward and letting Arthur eye her busty cleavage, she whispered into his ear,

"Pull your chair back a bit, Son."

Arthur did not know what to make of the situation. Not that he would do any complaining or raise a question.

He moved his chair back from under the table, just as requested. His mother then looked down, seeing a large bulge on his pants.

Licking her lips, she zipped down his pants and fished out his girthy nine-incher.

The woman seemed astounded, yes, but she looked even more aroused than anything else. Her son's breathing sped up. But, knowing that they could get caught by his father if he wasn't careful, he willed himself to be somewhat calm. His cock wasn't though, that's for sure.

His mother went in front of him, raising her dress, slightly bending forward, and shifting her panties to give him an exquisite view of her pussy.

Arthur was taken aback. His mother was soaked. Soaked for him. Swaying her butt from side to side, she slowly brought herself down to his member before bringing her hip down - hard.

The two let out low groans in unison. Micah hadn't noticed, as he was busy chuckling again.

Staying in place and turning back to look her son in the eyes, Dorothy whispered,

"Let Mommy do all the work."

Arthur nodded, trying to slow his racing heart.

Dorothy set her head onward, staring at her newspaper-distracted husband; getting even more horny knowing that he was completely oblivious.

Slowly, she rocked her hips, going up, then down to ram her son's cock deep inside.

Suddenly, she felt both his hands on her ass. She paused only for a moment, hearing him whisper,

"You're so fucking hot, Mom. And your pussy's amazing."

She whispered back,

"So are you, Son. Your cock's... by far the best I ever had."

Her words did something to her son. With an almost barbaric passion, he grabbed her hips and gave one mighty thrust.

She couldn't help it. A sharp moan slipped out. Micah put down the newspaper, paling at the sight of his wife straddling his son.

Dorothy's eyes met Micah's, and she arched her back, instinctively bawling out,

"I'm cumming!!!"

Arthur didn't care whether his father caught them or not. He didn't care anymore. With a rapid pace, he kept pumping inside his mother, hearing her whine and moan and shout,

"I'm cumming, Arthur!!! I'm cumming, Son!!!"

Micah's wife was getting fucked right in front of him, harder than he'd ever fucked her - and by his own son, no less.

Even so, he was harder than he'd ever been in years. He couldn't understand why. He hated himself for it. He felt pathetic. Yet, still, he reached a hand down and took out his erect five-incher.

Underneath the table, his hand went to work, while he stared at his wife moaning and cumming on his son's cock.

In the midst of getting her pussy pounded, Dorothy noticed that her husband's right hand was moving beneath the table - a bit too fast, too.

'Is he... jerking off?!'

The thought alone was too much. Dorothy tensed and came again. She saw her husband grit his teeth as he ejaculated under the table. Another more vicious orgasm wracked the woman.

"Micah, Arthur, I'm cumming shooo hard!!!"

Screaming, her eyes rolled back and she jerked back and forth.

"Fuuuck, Mom!!! You're... gripping me so tight... I'm cumming!!!"

Arthur held his mother down tightly, wrapping his arms around her while groaning and shooting his load into her womb.

"I... love you, Mom."

Panting and whimpering on her son's member, she replied,
"I love... you too, Son."

Once everyone caught their breath and simmered down, Dorothy--still sitting on her son's cock--looked to her happy son, and then to her blushing husband.

"We have a lot to discuss."

Sessared
Sessared
255 Followers