Fucking the Neighbor (Chicago #08)

Story Info
Sam runs into her neighbor and one thing leads to another...
9.9k words
4.62
13.4k
30
0

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers

"He's watching again now, isn't he?" Mark asked.

It had been a few days since The Show, and Chris had been at his window watching me touch myself as I chatted with Mark every night since. The only time I didn't see him was when Mark was over. That time, Chris seemed to keep himself hidden behind his blinds; though I suspected he was still peeking through and watching.

"Yes," I said, sitting on my bed and looking out the open window across the room.

"He's standing in his window, rubbing himself through his shorts."

"You want to put on another show for him, don't you? You like knowing he's watching."

I sighed into the phone, leaning back onto my elbows and propping my feet up on the edge of the bed frame, spreading my legs. My right hand slid down to rub my pussy through my shorts and panties almost involuntarily. "Yes. It turns me on a lot to see him watching me as I touch myself. And thinking about how long he might've been watching before I noticed."

"He must've seen you cum so many times. By yourself: with toys and just with your fingers, while we've been on the phone or texting. With me, while I've been there fucking you."

"Fuck..." I muttered, my head rolling back. My pussy throbbed and clenched at that thought.

"Tell me again: what made you cum for him while you were watching him jerk off?" Mark asked. "What were you imagining, specifically?"

I slid my hand into my shorts and panties, rubbing my bare pussy, sticky wetness immediately coating my fingers. "I was thinking about feeling him inside me. Behind me, fucking me hard. Pounding into me. He was still so hard, even after he came."

Mark groaned. "You want to feel that big cock inside you?"

"Yess," I admitted easily.

"You know he wants your pussy. Watching you every night, whenever I tell you to leave your curtains open."

"Oh my god," gasped, rubbing faster.

"Are you touching yourself now?"

"Yes. My hand is inside my shorts and underwear."

"Take them off," Mark ordered. "Your shirt and bra, too. Get naked and give him a proper show."

I moaned and reluctantly stopped touching in order to strip. Without getting up, I pushed my shorts and panties down over my hips and ass, lifting to get them off.

As I sat up to pull off my shirt and bra, I couldn't resist looking across the street at Chris, biting my lip to keep from smiling too much. He smiled back and pulled his hard cock out of his shorts to stroke.

"Tell me what he does when he sees you get naked," Mark demanded.

"He just pulled his cock out of his shorts. He's stroking now and watching me."

Mark groaned. "It's so hot to think about him watching you like that."

"Yeah?" I asked, rubbing myself a little faster.

"Yes. Knowing how much he wants you. How much he wants to feel your pussy around his cock. And your mouth."

I never would have expected Mark to get turned on by the idea of me fucking another guy. What we had obviously wasn't a typical relationship, but it still felt strange to talk so openly about it, much less to hear him encourage it. It was also surprising to realize how much that turned me on, too.

"I have a video I want you to watch. I'm sending it to you now."

"Okay," I smiled and laid back on the bed, holding the phone with both hands, switching to speakerphone and opening my text messages to wait for the link.

"Just sent it," Mark said after a moment. "Let me know when you press play."

"Okay, I'm opening it now." I noticed that the title of the video referenced multiple cum shots and smiled, knowing what Mark must've been searching for. "Just waiting to skip the ad," I narrated. "Playing now."

As the video started, I saw a guy with a big, hard cock sitting in a chair, and a girl sucking him off. She was focusing mainly on the head of his cock, sucking hard, her lips wrapped tightly around him and rubbing.

"Is that how big your neighbor's cock is?" Mark asked.

"Pretty close," I admitted, thinking that Chris might actually be a little bigger.

"Are you imagining his cock in your mouth like that?"

"Yeah," I sighed, switching to hold the phone with my left hand while the right slid back down to my pussy. I dipped my fingers inside and then rubbed the wetness around my clit as I continued touching myself.

"You want to feel his big, hard cock between your lips, don't you?"

"Yess. I want to make him cum in my mouth. I want to feel it shooting down my throat."

"Mmm. Is he still stroking for you?"

I looked back across the street to Chris, watching his hand slide on his cock. Then I imagined him in my room, sitting down on my desk chair while I got on my knees in front of him, just like the couple in the video.

"Yeah," I answered. "Are you?"

"Yes," Mark answered. "So hot thinking about him watching you. And hearing you tell me you're thinking about sucking his cock while you play with yourself."

Before my mind could wander much further, the guy in the video was already cumming in the woman's mouth, less than two minutes after she'd started sucking. She slowed the bobbing of her head on his cock and opened her mouth slightly wider, allowing his cum to drip from her mouth, a thick white stream slowly dripping down his still-hard cock as she continued sucking him.

"Fuck," I breathed, feeling my pussy clench at the sight.

"He came so fast in her mouth," Mark noted.

"Yeah. And he's still hard," I added, smiling. "She's going to make him cum in her mouth again."

"Yes," Mark confirmed. "Just like your neighbor came again for you, on his window."

I moaned and rubbed faster over my clit, glancing back and forth between Chris and the video. He appeared to be getting close: his eyebrows furrowed, and he was stroking fast. I couldn't help wondering what his reaction would be if he could see the video, too; if he knew what I was thinking about.

"You want to try this with him, don't you?" Mark asked, as if reading my mind.

"Yes," I admitted easily. "I want to see if I could make him cum in my mouth repeatedly like this."

"I'm sure you could. Keep rubbing your pussy. I want you to make your neighbor cum on his window when the guy cums in the girl's mouth a second time."

"Fuck..." I muttered, my head rolling back momentarily as my pussy clenched, my thighs squeezing together. I pressed harder on my clit, rubbing in faster circles. "I'm gonna cum when he does, too."

"Good girl," Mark sighed. I could hear his breathing getting shallow, and the faint sound of his hand sliding on his lubed cock. "I want him to see you cum. I want him to know you're cumming for him, thinking about his cock."

"Oh god," I moaned, watching Chris, focusing on him. I watched him get close and then slow again. It seemed like he was edging, waiting for me to cum. I looked back at the video, imagining his big cock in my mouth, getting him close to shooting another load in my mouth.

About three minutes into the video, the woman licked up the rest of the cum from the guy's first load, and then went back to sucking hard and fast on his head. Moments later, her mouth slowed as his cock and balls pulsed fresh cum into her. And once again she let it drip out, for the benefit of the camera.

"He's cumming again. You want to see your neighbor cumming all over that window again, don't you?" Mark asked.

"Yess!" I hissed, desperately rubbing. I want to see him cumming on his window again as I imagine him filling my mouth, just like the guy in the video. "I'd be rubbing my pussy while I was on my knees for him."

"I know you would; you're such a good slut. You want to be a good slut for him, just like you are for me, don't you?"

Mark's words put me over the edge. "Ohhh god, I'm cumming!" I moaned, feeling myself reach that familiar peak as I continued rubbing my clit hard and fast. And then the release, which sent me writhing and bucking on the mattress.

I struggled to keep my eyes open and on Chris, watching and waiting as he resumed stroking hard and fast. Almost instantly, he was shooting his first load all over the window as he watched me cum. "He's cumming now," I told Mark. "Shooting all over the window again."

"That's so hot. You're so hot, Sam," Mark said, breathing harder. "I'm getting close, too. Thinking about watching you suck him. Touching yourself, knowing how much it would turn you on to have his big cock in your mouth like that."

By the time I looked back at the video, the guy was cumming in the woman's mouth a third time, an even bigger load than the first two. A big drop of the thick, white cum slid right down his cock and balls, then dripped onto the chair. I felt my pussy twitch again, looking back over to Chris to see him still hard and stroking, as the woman in the video kept sucking the guy's cock.

Then I tuned into Mark's words. The thought of him being there too, knowing he was watching me suck Chris' cock, making him cum again and again, was bringing me close to the edge again already. "I want that so much," I admitted. "I want you there watching me suck his cock. I want you to watch him fuck me. To see his huge cock disappearing into my pussy as he stretches me. Filling me."

"Yes," Mark breathed. "Letting him use my slut. Your slutty mouth and pussy."

"Oh god," I moaned. I slid my fingers inside my pussy for a few thrusts, then rubbed the wetness around my pussy, and onto my clit.

"He's going to cum a fourth time," Mark predicted as the video neared its end. "I want you to cum again when he does."

"Fuck..."

"Cum again for me. Cum for Chris. Cum thinking about his big cock filling your mouth."

"Oh my god," I breathed.

This load was the biggest yet. The guy's cock twitched and pulsed as thick streams of cum oozed from her mouth and slid down his still-hard length. She licked the tip of his cock like a melting popsicle, leaving him twitching and covered in his own cum.

"Fuck, I can't hold it! Cumming!" Mark groaned suddenly.

And then I heard him grunting and moaning. I could tell by his volume and the number of grunts that he was cumming hard, imagining a stream of cum shooting out with each sound he made.

"Ohh god," I moaned, feeling myself nearly there, too. And then I was. "Fuck! I'm cumming, too!" I yelled, rubbing hard and fast as my body writhed on the bed. I let the phone fall to my side on the bed and brought my left hand to my chest, squeezing my breasts, palm rubbing over my nipples lightly as I went on moaning and cursing.

"Fuck," Mark groaned as he finished cumming. "I came so hard, some made it to my neck."

"Mmmmm," I moaned, smiling and twitching as I pictured that.

I sat up then, looking back over at Chris as he continued stroking furiously. I brought the phone with me as I stood and walked over to the window. "He's getting close again," I told Mark. "I'm standing by the window watching now."

"Mmm. Give him a close-up show again. Get your dildo and let him watch you fuck yourself with it."

I smiled and agreed, walking over to get the toy from the middle drawer of my bedside table and bringing it back to the window with me. I lifted one foot up to the windowsill, spreading myself open. Then, I brought the toy to my mouth, licking and sucking on it just as the woman in the video had done, describing the scene for Mark.

"Hold the phone up so I can hear you sucking it," he ordered.

I moaned and complied, pressing the dildo into my mouth, down my throat deeper until I gagged, letting it get nice and wet and providing some more sound effects for Mark.

Chris leaned against the window frame, propping himself up with his right arm as his left hand slid on his cock. The look on his face was intense as he smiled at me, watching.

I set the phone down on the windowsill as I used both hands to spread my pussy and slide the dildo inside. I was more than wet enough for it to slide in easily, but my lips were so swollen from cumming twice already that I took it slow. I sighed and moaned as I described each small action for Mark, thrusting the dildo in slowly, bit-by-bit, until it filled me all the way to the appendage meant to stimulate my clit. A deep moan escaped from my lips as I pressed the button to turn on the vibration. I started grinding on the dildo, rubbing it on my clit and occasionally making shallow thrusts.

Chris responded quickly, more shots of cum decorating his window as he watched me fuck myself with the dildo.

"He's cumming again," I reported to Mark. "It's shooting all over the window."

"Count how many times he spurts. Imagine each one shooting into your pussy."

"Fuck," I muttered, quickly focusing to count, trying to recall how many I'd seen already. When it was over, I thought I'd counted eight spurts of cum, maybe nine. I reported the numbers to Mark.

"Sounds like he had another big load for you. Were they big, thick spurts, too?"

"Yess," I moaned, feeling close again as the dildo's vibrations stimulated my pussy, inside and out.

"Tell me you want to feel it."

"I do. I want to feel his cum shooting inside me like that. In my mouth. Shooting down my throat until he pulls out and shoots the rest on my chest. Then in my pussy. Or on it, so I can watch."

"Mmm. Such a dirty girl."

"Fuck!" I yelped, grinding harder on the dildo.

Chris was still stroking himself gently, watching me get close again.

Another image came to mind then, as I looked at Chris' cum-streaked window. I imagined making him cum repeatedly, sucking his cock and feeling him fuck me. Telling him to pull out and cum on me each time until it covered me. My face, my neck, my chest, my stomach, my pussy. Feeling the hot spurts hitting my skin, dripping from me. It felt like too dirty of a thought to share, so I kept it to myself, rather than sharing with Mark. But it was enough to make me cum again.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled out, staccato moans and gasps providing a soundtrack to my orgasm as I continued grinding on the dildo, pressing it into me as deep as it would go, and hard against my clit.

"Mmm, good girl," Mark moaned, listening. "Cum on his cock. Feel his cum shooting deep inside."

I rode it out as long as I could, gradually coming down as the dildo continued to vibrate. Then, feeling quite sensitive following the intense orgasm, I pulled the dildo out slowly and switched it off. Looking it over, I noticed some visible white drops of my own juices. It was sticky to the touch.

Looking over at Chris, I saw him tapping his lips with a finger. I knew what he wanted, and smirked, blushing as I brought the dildo to my mouth, licking and then sucking, cleaning it off. I hoped he knew I was thinking about cleaning off his cock this way.

"Is he still stroking?" Mark asked.

"A little. But I think he's stopping."

"Are you stopping?"

"I think so," I chuckled. "I don't want to get too sore. Everything feels very swollen right now."

"And why don't you want to get sore? Thinking about getting fucked by that big cock sometime soon?"

I laughed. "I don't know about that. Just don't want to be sore, really."

"Mmm," Mark moaned. "No, we can't have that."

"I'll be right back," I told Mark, setting the phone down on the bedside table as I pulled on my robe. "I'm going to clean up a little."

"Yeah, I guess I should, too," he agreed.

I smiled at the thought of him still sitting around, covered in his own cum. "Mmm, wish I could help with that."

"Me too," he groaned.

I went down the hall to the bathroom to rinse off the dildo. When I got back, I saw Chris had also cleaned up, his window once again clear, his shorts back on as he sat at his desk on his computer. He smiled over at me when he noticed I was back, watching as I pulled my panties back on and sat on my bed, checking to see if Mark was back yet.

Mark and I talked a little more before he called it a night.

"Curtains closed now," he said.

I couldn't tell if it was a question or a command, but I just said, "Okay," and got up to close them, giving Chris a smile and a little wave goodnight.

He smirked knowingly and waved back.

***

The next day, I stopped at the CVS on the corner to pick up a few things on my way home from class. I was on my way up to the front of the store to check out when I spotted Chris from a couple of aisles away. I sort of panicked and hid, not wanting him to see me until I could decide whether I should go up to him or avoid him. Not knowing what else to do, I took out my phone to text Mark.

Sam: My neighbor is in CVS

I kept hiding out as I waited to see if Mark would reply. I knew he was still at work and might not see my message for a while, so I should come up with a plan on my own. In the meantime, I pretended to be very interested in shopping for hair dye, picking up a box and trying to look like I was engrossed in reading the fine print on the back, glancing up every few seconds.

It was silly; I obviously knew he lived right across the street from me, and that we were bound to run into each other again, eventually. But I hadn't gotten so far in the thought process as to think through how the interaction might go. I just kept seeing him in his window with his cock out, stroking and smiling at me. And hearing Mark's voice calling me out for wanting to fuck him, then admitting that it was true.

My phone chimed with a text, and I scrambled to check it.

Mark: Let him see you and see if he says anything

Fuck. But what if he does? I was tempted to text back and ask, but I did as Mark suggested. Replacing the boxed hair dye on the shelf, I brought my items (toothpaste, razor refills, and dish soap, luckily nothing embarrassing) to the front and got in line, careful not to look in his direction. Not in an obvious way, anyway. I kept watching out of the corner of my eye, to see if he'd notice me. By the time I got up to the cashier, he still hadn't.

As I finished checking out, however, I glanced around and noticed too late that Chris was in line and facing in my direction. Our eyes met, and I saw him do a double take, a huge grin overtaking his face. I couldn't help smirking and blushing when I met his gaze, but didn't stop to chat. I kept walking out of the store and across the street towards my apartment, texting Mark again as I walked.

Sam: He saw me lol

Sam: I didn't stop to say hi, though... headed back to my apartment now

I was halfway down the block when I heard Chris calling after me, and I turned to see him jogging to catch up. My nerves took over again, and I felt a flutter in my stomach as I heard him calling out to me:

"Hey Sam, wait up!"

I hesitated, but then stopped and turned back to wait for him, glancing down at my phone to see that Mark had responded to my text.

Mark: Didn't want to say hi? ;)

I quickly typed out a response as Chris approached.

Sam: He's chasing me down the street now

Mark's response came back right away.

Mark: :)

Just a smile? I wasn't sure how I was supposed to interpret that, but it gave me confidence to talk to Chris, knowing that Mark at least knew about it, and seemed to be encouraging me.

"Hey. I was hoping to run into you again," Chris said with a grin.

"Yeah, kind of strange it hasn't happened yet," I laughed back, not sure how to combat the awkwardness of knowing we'd been watching each other masturbate from a distance for a while, though we'd only met once face-to-face.

"It is," he agreed. "Just getting home?"

"Yeah. Just getting back from class."

"Me too," he said with another smirk. Then, gesturing ahead down the street with a slight nod of his head, he asked, "Can I walk you to your door?"

I felt another prickle of nerves, imagining letting Chris get as far as the door to my building, knowing how tempted I'd be to take things beyond that.

Then there was another chime. I looked down and saw Mark's text as a banner on the screen without even having to unlock my phone.

AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers