Fucking the Neighbor (Chicago #08)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy clenched again in anticipation as I lifted off his cock slowly.

Chris got up and moved around me, pushing my legs further apart with his knees as he got into position.

I looked over my shoulder to watch as he stroked his cock and rubbed the head along my slit. Then he was pushing into me, slowly at first as my pussy stretched around his head causing me to moan, my clit throbbing. I reached down to rub my clit and pushed back towards him, needing more of him inside me. I knew I was going to cum hard as soon as he started fucking me.

"You ready for more?" Chris asked when he felt me pressing back onto his cock.

"Yess," I breathed. "I'm going to cum on your cock again."

"Fuck," he groaned, thrusting deeper suddenly. He smacked my ass hard as his thrusts picked up, and then leaned forward over me, gripping a handful of my hair and pulling, jerking my head up from the bed.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, feeling his balls slapping against my clit as he fucked me. I rubbed my clit faster, sliding on his cock and thrusting my hips and ass back against him until he took over, fucking me hard and fast. My fingers flew in a blur over my clit and I felt another sudden, deep release. My back arched as all of my muscles seemed to spasm with this orgasm, from my pussy to my toes and up to my neck and shoulders.

I felt Chris slowing his thrusts as my pussy clamped down on his cock. He groaned and leaned forward over me, forcing himself deeper and pushing my head down onto the bed, holding me down. "That's it, Sam; cum all over my cock. Fuck, you feel so good squeezing around me like that!"

I kept moaning and cursing, my muscles gradually relaxing. Momentarily, at least.

When Chris leaned back up, he kept thrusting hard, his fingers digging into my ass cheeks and squeezing. "It's so hot watching you take my cock like this. I've been picturing it for so long, cumming for you while you let me watch you touch yourself."

"I love seeing you watching," I admitted. "I've been wanting to feel your cock inside me like this, too." I thought about Mark again, and how turned on he would be if he heard me admitting all of this to Chris. How it always seemed to drive him crazy when I told him. My fingers picked up the pace on my clit again.

"Yeah? You've been wanting to feel my big cock pounding you like this?" Chris asked, thrusting harder for impact.

"Ohhhhh god!" I yelled, burying my face in the pillow again. "Yes! He knows how much I've been wanting to feel your big cock inside me, fucking me."

"Fuck!" Chris yelled with another deep thrust. He held still for a moment, and I felt his cock twitch inside me. His hands kept squeezing and kneading my ass. Then, he slid one thumb to rub around the base of his cock and my lips as they stretched around him, getting it wet with my juices. He brought it up to my asshole, pressing on me there and rubbing circles. "I love how dirty you are. Letting me watch another guy fuck you. Telling him you want me. I feel so lucky to have such a hot, dirty neighbor."

"Oh god!" I groaned, my body writhing as I felt him playing with my ass. I was close again, and rubbed my clit faster as his thumb pressed into my ass. Then he started thrusting again in quick, shallow movements. The friction and multiple sensations did me in again as I rubbed my clit and felt Chris stimulating my ass while his cock bumped against my cervix. All I could do was moan and let the next wave of pleasure wash over me, my thighs shaking as I came and clenched around him yet again.

"Yes, that's it, Sam! Cum again! God, I love feeling you cum on my cock. Don't stop!" Chris said encouragingly. His thumb plunged in and out of my ass as he picked up his pace, thrusting harder. Then he removed his thumb to slap my ass hard with both hands before squeezing and digging his fingers into me again. He started using his hold to drag me on and off of his cock as he thrusted in, hard and deep.

I felt almost delirious with pleasure as I kept rubbing my clit, feeling close... again? Still? One orgasm blended into the next as Chris kept fucking me and I kept cumming. My ears were ringing, and I felt almost dizzy as I moaned and cursed.

"God, that's so hot," Chris groaned. "Are you cumming again?"

I could barely form a response, just muttering through my moans, my face in the pillow. "Yesss! Still cumming! Don't stop! Fuck, don't stop! Fuck me! Your cock feels so good!"

I heard Chris grunting and groaning as I begged for more of his cock. Then he pulled out suddenly, and I felt him flipping me over onto my back quickly. He pushed back inside me for a few more thrusts before pulling out and stroking over me, groaning as a thick spurt of cum shot all the way up my chest and neck. Several more spurts followed until I was covered in his cum. I watched in awe, mesmerized by the amount of cum he still had after cumming twice already.

"Holy fuck!" Chris groaned as he finished, looking down at me, his chest heaving.

I smiled back, still breathing hard too as I looked down at my sweat and cum-covered chest and stomach.

"Mmm," Chris moaned, smiling and sitting back on his heels, giving the side of my thigh a playful slap. "Think he'd want to see you, covered in my cum like this?"

I felt another tingle of excitement as I realized what Chris was asking. "Yeah, he'd probably like that."

He got up to find my phone from where I'd dropped it with all the rest of my stuff near the door, then brought it back to the bed with him, swiping left to open the camera app as he knelt between my legs again. He smirked as he angled the camera to capture my cum-covered chest and stomach, then looked up to meet my eyes as he took the picture.

I laughed a little and held out my hand for the phone once he'd taken it. Rather than handing it to me, Chris made a couple of taps on the phone screen, then started typing something. I felt a sudden panic, thinking he might try to send the picture to Mark himself, typing out a message.

"Give me the phone!" I laughed, reaching up to grab it from him.

But he leaned back to keep it away from me. I heard the little whoosh sound, indicating that a message had been sent, then Chris finally turned the phone over to me with a smirk. "Here you go."

I gave him an incredulous look. "What did you just do?!" I asked as I clicked into my messages to check.

"Just sent it to myself," Chris admitted. "Now you can share it with him."

I scoffed, but couldn't help blushing. "I never said you could send it to yourself."

"Don't worry, I didn't get your face. Plus, you were going to need my number anyway," he added with a wink.

I opened the picture to verify what he'd said about cropping my face out, then just shook my head at him, biting my lip to keep from smiling. I felt nervous about what Mark would think about Chris having my phone number, much less that photo, but there was nothing to be done about it at that point. I clicked the phone off for the time being, giving myself a little time to think about what to tell him. Then I started moving to get up.

"I'm gonna go clean up a little," I said as I slid to the edge of the bed and stood up slowly, feeling his cum dripping down my front.

"Okay," he chuckled, flopping over onto his side on the bed, apparently not in a rush to leave.

I went down the hall to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror, looking myself over. The streaks of Chris' cum glistened in the light, running from my neck, all over my chest, and down my stomach. My face was flushed, and my hair was a mess.

Turning around for further inspection, I saw red marks on my ass and hips from where his fingers dug in, and where he'd slapped me. I smiled at my reflection, my eyes gleaming. I looked like I felt: like I'd been thoroughly fucked. It was exhilarating. I wanted more.

After taking a quick shower to clean off, I went back to my room to find Chris still lying on the bed, now in his boxer briefs and scrolling on his own phone.

He smirked up at me and watched as I pulled on my underwear and robe. "All clean?" he asked.

"All clean," I confirmed, smiling back.

"You didn't send the picture yet."

"I'm going to," I insisted, picking my phone back up as I sat on the bed beside Chris, facing him.

"Why the hesitation?" he smirked.

I shook my head. "I'm not hesitating. I'll send it in a minute when I tell him you're gone."

Chris laughed. "Are you kicking me out, then?"

I shrugged, smirking back. "I guess I am."

He looked back at me intently, as if trying to gauge whether I was kidding. "Because he told you to?"

I shook my head, "No."

Chris' eyes were twinkling with amusement. It caused another involuntary tingle between my legs, but I tried not to let my reaction show.

In the end, he gave in and got up to finish redressing. Though he took his time, giving himself a chance to ask more questions. "What's his name?"

I gave him an unsure look and hesitated a moment before answering. "His name's Mark."

"How'd you meet?"

"We were both running the Shamrock Shuffle in March."

"Oh, nice," Chris said, pulling his jeans up. "So why isn't he your boyfriend?"

That question caused me to blush as I considered how much I should divulge. Unable to come up with a quick lie, I just went with the truth, forcing myself to keep my head up. "Because he's married."

Chris froze for a moment, clearly not expecting that response. "Oh, yeah?"

I shrugged it off, feigning indifference. I had a feeling he'd be able to read the mixed feelings in my expression, but tried my best to maintain the facade.

Sure enough, Chris seemed to study my face and body language as he processed the new information. He said nothing as he buttoned and zipped his jeans, and I guessed he was trying to figure out a way to ask more follow-up questions without offending me. I realized I wanted him to ask, so I prompted him. "What are you thinking now?"

He shrugged, picking his shirt up off the floor and holding it, hesitating to put it back on. My eyes ran down his chest, enjoying the view while I still could.

"I guess I'm wondering what you get out of that situation?" Chris asked, finally.

That wasn't the question I'd been expecting. It caught me off guard, but I tried to brush it off with a joke. "I suppose you're looking for a deeper answer than great sex?"

Chris looked at me, as if he could tell there was something else below the surface of my response. But he let me off the hook with a smirk. "Fair enough."

Then he pulled his shirt on, and I resisted the urge to sigh.

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" he asked, playfully.

I bit my lip, trying to hide a smile, and shrugged.

"Did you tell him we know each other?"

I felt my eyebrows raise. "Do we know each other?!"

Chris laughed. "Well, we met at the bar that night."

"Right," I conceded. "And that was before you started watching me, right?"

He just laughed, giving himself away. "Would you believe me if I said yes?"

"No," I admitted, laughing too.

"Well, in that case, I plead the fifth," he teased, pulling his shoes back on.

I laughed some more, shaking my head.

Then, Chris was fully redressed and looking back at me. His eyes roamed down to my legs as they stuck out under my short robe.

I felt the heat of his gaze and another tingle between my legs. Even after everything we'd just done, I knew I'd be ready for more if he pushed for it.

Chris seemed to be contemplating going for it, so I got up to walk him to the door before he had the chance. He picked up his backpack from the floor in the hall and opened the door to let himself out, stepping out to the hallway and then turning back to me, moving in close once again, his hands finding my hips. I didn't back away.

"It's really hot knowing you're going to tell him all about what we did just now," Chris said into my ear. "I'm getting hard again just thinking about it."

I felt my chest heaving again and shivered as I felt his warm breath on my neck. "That's good," I breathed.

Chris smiled. "Are you going to tell him everything?"

"Yes."

"Even that I sent the picture to myself, too?" he asked, his tongue grazing over the outer rim of my ear, followed by his teeth.

I moaned into him, getting turned on to remember that he had that picture of me covered in his cum. My hands came back to his chest, and I didn't know whether I would try to push him back or pull him closer.

"He'll know that I'm planning on jacking off to it. Remembering how good you looked covered in my cum. How good it felt to be inside you, and cum for you."

I looked down and let out a breath, noticing the once again prominent bulge in his jeans. Fuck.

I bit my lip as I pushed back on Chris' chest decisively. "I'll be sure to pass that message along," I teased.

Chris laughed and gave in, stepping back and pulling away. "Alright, well... I guess I'll see you later," he said with a wink and a smirk.

I couldn't help laughing, knowing he meant that literally. "We'll see."

"Bye, Sam," he smiled, taking another step back towards the stairs.

"Bye," I said, stepping back to close the door.