Fucking the Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Horhay_J
Horhay_J
190 Followers

"You should learn to listen." Jessica said flatly. "Resume your position. You're going to take five more hard spankings and then I'll leave your ass alone... for now."

"I don't know if I can, Miss" I said earnestly and breathlessly. I was only just beginning to recover from the shot to my balls. I couldn't believe the pain but it subsided fairly quickly.

"You must" she answered simply.

"Yes Miss" I replied meekly. And I slowly stood and bent back over the bed.

"Both hands down now please. Raise your ass up, and don't flinch or squirm."

"Yes Miss" I said, as I complied.

I braced myself, my hands pressed firmly onto the mattress. My cock, however, was staying incredibly hard all by itself. I bowed my back and raised my ass up for Jessica to punish. I waited in anticipation, almost shaking physically.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

The three hardest hits so far by a long shot landed hard on my ass cheeks, right across them both. I managed not to flinch or move. I waited for the remaining two, only imagining how hard they would be.

"Well done, you didn't move at all. You earned two back, I won't spank you any more tonight." I almost detected a bit of sweetness to Jessica's voice amid her monotone and factual delivery.

"You should thank me."

"Thank you Miss!" I blurted out quickly, not wanting her to reconsider the two hits. I hadn't moved yet, and presently I felt her press her body against my ass and back. Her fuzzy pajamas rubbed against my naked skin. She slowly reached her had around my hips and delicately wrapped her fingers around my very hard cock.

She pumped her hand back and forth and I started to breathe more heavily.

"I can't believe how thick you are" she said, no surprise in her voice, just stating a fact. God, that eternally cool and in control tone of her was so sexy.

"I think I'll let you fuck me tonight. On my terms of course."

I was so ecstatic as I said "Thank you Miss!"

"But first, we're going to test your skills." she said with a smirk. She crawled onto the bed in front of me and laid down on her back, her head on her pillows. She reached her thumbs into the waistband of her pajama bottoms, lifted her hips, and began to pull them down. My eyes were transfixed on her lower body as she did this. However, she stopped after just a couple inches, before she revealed anything to me save the very top of her buttocks.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I say."

I felt the air go out of me as I desperately wanted to see her sexy body. I knew I just needed to be patient though. "Yes Miss" I said, as I closed my eyes.

"And remember what happens if you disobey me." she added.

"Yes Miss".

I heard her pull her pants the rest of the way off, I wanted to see her naked so badly.

"Crawl over to me. Get your nose right against my pussy. Don't open your eyes." she commanded.

I did so, and crawled onto the bed, feeling my way I found her bare legs, though her feet were still in socks. I got down low and slowly moved forward, not knowing exactly when I'd make contact with her pussy. Soon, I could smell her, and she smelled amazing. Only a moment later my nose bumped into her smooth lips.

"Good. Now show me what you can do. Eyes remain closed."

I needed no further encouragement. Ravenously I buried my face into her. I licked and sucked for all I was worth. Finally now I heard her voice change. That dominant monotone turned into moans and chirps and groans. I loved it.

Jessica grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her. She clamped her thighs against my head and held me there. I kept licking and licking, trying to make her feel as good as possible. By my judgment she was cumming over and over again, but I didn't know for sure. I just wanted to make sure she was satisfied. Her pussy, and consequently my face, were soaking wet by the time she finally pushed my head back.

She just held me by the hair for a minute while her breathing slowed a bit. I kept my eyes closed still as instructed.

"Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked her voice still not back to normal.

"Yes Miss. Yess Miss, please Miss. Please." I begged. It was so natural to slip into a very submissive place, mentally. Jessica was so in control and the play, though still amazingly fun, was beginning to feel more real. It was incredible.

"Keep your eyes closed, but get that cock head pressed against my pussy."

I did as she commanded, feeling my way into position. When I finally got the tip of my cock pressed against her pussy I was absolutely dying of anticipation and didn't know how long I would last.

"When you open your eyes I want you to look right at my eyes. Look me in the eyes. You're not allowed to look anywhere but my eyes. Do you understand.

"Yes Miss" I said breathlessly.

"Open"

I did. God she was beautiful. Her hazel/green eyes were so full of intelligence and strength. I could see her face was flushed and her hair tussled. She was beautiful. She stared straight back into my eyes, smirking. I could just see from my peripheral vision, less so than I could feel, that she hadn't removed her pajama top.

"Don't look away from my eyes. Fuck me."

I reached down and slowly guided myself into her. She was so wet and so tight. She flinched a little as I entered.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She pressed her lips together and nodded yes. Very quickly the adorable wince was gone from her face as she continued to lock gazes with me.

"Are you ok, MISS" she corrected me. "I'll let it slide this time. Fuck me!"

I did so.

It felt amazing. It was so incredible just staring at her eyes, I couldn't believe how sexy it was. Her stare was so strong it ensnared me. I wanted to look away, I'm not much of one for eye contact. But she held me there with just her eyes. Her gaze was strong as Medusa's and I could not flinch from it.

I felt her lithe body under mine, her abdomen and hips moving in rhythm with my thrusts. She continued to moan and gasp but her eyes stayed on mine and it wasn't long before my fortitude began to waiver.

"Miss I'm gonna cum!" I said, managing to remember her command not to do so without her permission.

"Hold it" she said in a much higher voice than normal.

A few more thrusts

"Miss I don't know if I can!"

"HOLD IT!" she said more strongly.

A few more thrusts

"Ahhh, Miss!!"

And with that she simultaneously pushed me off of her and slid herself back into a more sitting posture, disengaging us from each other.

I saw her eyes stare down at my cock and my gaze followed hers. I held on with everything I had to keep from cumming. We both watched to see if I would be successful, I was right on the very edge.

After a few bated breaths and prolonged seconds I started to relax. I'd managed to hold it back. As soon as the tension subsided within my raging loins I looked up to see her gorgeous pussy. It was amazing and smooth, just visible under the hem of her pink pajama top which hung low on her hips. Her lips were red and moist from the fucking.

"You're so fucking sexy. That was amazing." I said with full earnestness.

"You did well. It was great." she answered.

With that she reached over, grabbed her pants, and slid them back on, removing her gorgeous and well sated pussy from my sight.

She started to get under the covers. "Oh my god, bed time" she said. "I'm exhausted." And it was going on 3am.

I watched her curl into bed and set a pillow next to hers, clearly for me. "Could you get the light?" she asked.

"Sure" I said as I hopped off the bed and went to the wall. "Miss" as I remembered it.

I looked at her and she smiled. I turned off the light and slowly made my way back to bed. My cock bounced in front of me like a clown's big red shoes.

I worked my way into the bed with Jessica and got under the covers. I was so fucking horny I felt as I could cum just from brushing against the sheets. I laid on my back, my cock making a tent in the covers. Jessica rolled over next to me and maneuvered my arm under her neck. She rested her head on my chest and kissed my chin.

"Good night" she said. "Let me know if you need the bathroom or some water in the night and I'll help you."

With that, she was silent. She was obviously beginning to go to sleep. I was dumbfounded. I was so horny and she was falling asleep!

"Miss" I said, probably with obvious worry in my voice. "Please, may I cum? I'm so horny Miss!"

"No" she said simply. "You don't need to cum tonight."

I began to panic, I couldn't even imagine not getting off after everything Jessica and I had just done. "Please Miss! Please! I thought I did well! I'm so horny, please!"

"You DID do well, my pet. You took your spankings well. You gave me a bunch of orgasms. And your cock felt absolutely amazing! I'm telling you that you did very well! Is that not enough satisfaction for you?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! It was so artful and so completely dominant. It was at that moment that realization hit me: This wasn't just a fun little thing to Jessica. This really was who she was. She was in charge. She got what she wanted. She got other people to do what she wanted. She got ME to do what she wanted. She got what she wanted FROM me and didn't feel obligated to give anything back, because she expected me to get satisfaction from her getting satisfaction.

She really was in charge. It really was all about her wants.

This is definitely a simplified view. Without a doubt she cared very much about what I wanted, and about what I needed. I learned this well as time progressed. But her being who she was, and me being who I am, naturally created a dynamic between us where what I truly wanted was to satisfy her wants; even if it meant my own personal desires sometimes went unfulfilled.

That incredible realization, as we lay in bed, did not make me less horny or my erection subside. It did not make my balls stop boiling or my whole body stop aching for an orgasm.

"Would you like to date me?" Jessica asked.

"Yes Miss." I answered without even a hesitation.

"No 'Miss' right now." she said. "Do you want to date Jessica? Do you want to date ME?" she asked, putting weight behind 'me'.

"I really do. I think you're amazing. I think you may be who I've always wanted to be with."

"I think you might be who I've always wanted to be with too."

A pause of silence passed between us and, incredibly, I temporarily forgot about my cock and its powerful message to my brain that it wanted to cum.

Jessica spoke first. "So it's official, then? You're mine?"

"I'm yours." I said; and no truth about myself had I ever known more easily.

"I'm very pleased." she said. Her voice barely quavered, but I felt a cool tear touch my chest where her head rested upon it. I about died from emotional overload. I wanted to protect her and be protected by her all at once. I wanted to hold her tight and say 'you're mine, everything's ok'. But that wasn't right.

"I'm yours" I said again. "Everything's ok."

Again silence won the next several moments.

"You're still not going to cum tonight." she said, and I could hear the smile on her face if not see it.

"I want you naked and horny in my bed while I lie next to you satisfied and spent. I want that a lot, in fact. Like, a lot. I love it so much. Do you understand?"

The edge of command was back in her voice and those words instantly returned the fervor to my loins.

"I understand, Miss." I answered, realizing what mode we were back in after its brief interlude.

"Good boy" she complimented me, and I swelled. I also ached with desire. I ached as well with the future desire I knew was in store for me. Yet still I held hope that maybe she'd relent and let me cum that night. Possibly the next morning before I left. Hope springs eternal for the very horny.

"If you try to play with yourself in the night, I'll know. I'm not a heavy sleeper. When you need to use the bathroom let me know so I can accompany and supervise you."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"That didn't sound like a 'Yes Miss' to me." she said. It was one of the sexiest sentences I'd ever heard.

"I'm sorry, Miss. Yes, Miss. I understand, Miss."

"Better." she said. "And yes, I'm serious. A man's sexual frustration and sexual humiliation are like heroine to me. And YOU are MY man. You're mine."

"I'm yours." I said, completely earnest in that fact as I began to accept, but couldn't even begin to imagine, what that meant for me moving forward.

"Now go to sleep..." Jessica commanded me. Then she quickly grabbed my cock and pumped it up and down a few times fast before letting go again. "If you can."

It took a good long while for my mind to slow down enough for me to fall asleep that night. I awoke a few times horny as ever, and it took all my hazy effort to refrain from touching myself.

At one point when I awoke and needed to use the bathroom, Jessica made good her words. She, fully clothed, watched as I, naked and slightly humiliated, urinated under her supervision.

When we returned to bed she grabbed my hand and slid it down her body and into her pajama bottoms. The message was clear. Even though I was half asleep to start with, I began to finger her amazing pussy.

She seemed to thoroughly enjoy it and it made my horniness, which had only somewhat subsided since our fuck, come back fully in earnest. I truly think she enjoyed that even more. In fact, I know she enjoyed my frustration more than she enjoyed her own orgasms.

I moaned as she patted my cock.

"Miss, pleeeeease" I begged.

"No, go to sleep." she said, shortly.

It took a while, but I finally did. The next morning I awoke raging hard and incredibly horny.

I looked over at Jessica who slept, beautiful and calm, and remembered that the night before I became hers. And, for that moment, that seemed to be all that mattered.

"I'm yours." I whispered.

Horhay_J
Horhay_J
190 Followers
12