All Comments on 'Fucking the Sisssssssss!!!'

by Londebaaz

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
johnsjointjohnsjointover 8 years ago
Luv it!!

Great first story here, I will look forward to many more, my sister has always been my fantasy and I was able to fantasize about her while reading this story, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

It is so real and pictures perfectly how it would happen. Thank you for the story.

- George

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * *

I'm cum Lizzzzy! Needs more jizzy in her asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liz asks a very good question

When her big brother Mark says that they simply cannot do what both of them desperately want to do--fuck each other's brains out--Liz replies, "Does a brother have something hanging in front of him that would not fit in his sister." The answer becomes clear when Mark's fat young cock slides into his baby sister's cute little cunt and fits it like a hand in a glove. Personally, of all the forms of family fucking (aka "incest")--a boy and his mom, a daddy and his little princess, or horny siblings--brother and sister coupling seems the most convenient, just as it's probably the most popular. The kids grow up together, his sister's adorable little coochie is the first cunt the boy sees, just as her brother's chubby penis and hanging balls are the first male package the girl lays her eyes on. The difference of what each one's got between their legs excites them. When the girl sees her brother spring a hard on for the first time, she gasps, and the boy notices her sweet little slit getting wet. I'm sure that more girls have gotten their little cherry busted by their big brother than by anyone else--daddy, an uncle or cousin, even a boyfriend. When the boy grunts and blows his brotherly balls up inside his sis and she moans and has her first convulsive cum on a stiff cock--well, it's so damn great that they just do it over and over again, every chance they get. Mom and dad are pleased as punch that their kids get along so well together, not like some other people's children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3

Too short. Use an editor.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Good story

Just a little too quick, could have used some more foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WOW - very very HOT, arousing and wanting !! We need more so Mark and Liz can plan their Summer together. They both want to bang each other senseless and they should ....... please write more and maybe Liz will let Mark cum all over her and she will return some favors too. Nice, tight wet pussy vs. a long, thick cock !! Interesting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story frame, action unfolds too fast, not well edited, and disappointing punctuation.

Good story idea, not a bad start or frame, and I like the characters. The story does unfold too fast, and -- others are right -- you do need an editor. The punctuation and inconsistent use of quotation marks alone make this potentially 4* story a 3* story. Go the extra mile and get it edited by another more-experienced writer or two.

LucyLovesLitLucyLovesLitover 8 years ago
An editor may help.

I think an editor may help you with sentence structure and grammatical errors. Some people will say, "This is a porn site. It doesn't matter!" or "This is Lit! Who cares?"

Well, I, for one, like the written word to be fluent when reading. If you have to pause and think "What?!" in the middle of a sentence something is wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Edit

Good story. A little too rushed. A little more character development would help. You definitely need an editor to help you out. Some of the dialog was so disjointed that I lost the progression of the story. You've got a great basic premise. It just needs a little fine tuning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just what I wanted.

Not all stories need to be 16 pages long. Great quickie!! Thanks!

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago
wonderful

so good I shall look for more of your stories...had me from the beginning

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
sweet

plenty more bro/sis love story left. please continue but keep them exclusive. bro/sis love is precious and pure, and should not be shared with others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous