Fucking the Spider-Verse - Pt. 01

Story Info
A variant of Peter Parker travels to Universe 669.
4.7k words
4.76
4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Peter Parker, and I'm the one and only Spider-Man... of my universe.

My story is pretty simple. Bit by a radio-active spider. Gained superpowers. At first, I tried to use them to make money. I had the chance to stop a criminal, but I didn't get involved, and it ended up killing my uncle Ben.

The last thing that he said to me was "with great powers must also come great responsibility."

And I took it to heart. From that point on, I focused on fighting crime and doing whatever I could to protect the innocent. I steered clear of any relationships or close friendships, so I could stay vigilant. No part-time jobs or hobbies. I spent my days studying and my nights patrolling the city.

I'll admit, it wasn't easy. Watching my friends lead normal lives. Turning my back on Mary Jane, my childhood crush, when she finally confessed her love for me. Pretending to be happy when she started dating my best friend Harry. Finding out when they got engaged.

Instead, I dedicated my entire life to being Spider-Man, and it paid off. New York City is safer than it's ever been, thanks to me.

Even now, swinging through Manhattan. I can't find any crime to stop. Not even a stolen bike or a cat stuck in a tree. It had been this way for over a month, and honestly, I was getting a bit bored.

"Peter Parker. We've been expecting you..."

Norman Osborne's voice echoed in my ears with the faint cackle of the Green Goblin behind his words.

"I thought you'd be in by eleven."

I reluctantly hit the button on my earpiece.

"Sorry, Doctor Osborne. I was just doing one more pass around the city."

"Your devotion is admirable, my boy, but we have something that merits your attention."

"I'll be there in ten. Peter out."

WHISK

I shot a web at the Empire State Building to change directions and flung myself towards Oscorp headquarters, my home away from home.

---

"What have you evil geniuses concocted this time?"

One of Doc Octopus' metal arms reached up, removing his glasses.

"Bleh. I don't know when I last did anything evil. Though my birthday is coming up, so I might talk Mae into-"

"Doctor Octavious! Stop! That's my aunt you're talking about."

"We're both consenting adults."

"My ears didn't consent to hearing any of this."

Luckily, Dr. Osborne stepped in. "Leave the poor boy alone, Otto. You know he isn't comfortable with... mature subjects. I'm sure he's blushing behind his mask."

"Hey. Didn't you two call me in about an urgent matter?"

"That we did," Dr. Osborne explained. "You know the side project that I've been working on with Otto and Doctor Connors?"

"Your multiversal telescope?"

Dr. Osborne nodded. "Connors has been a bit obsessed with finding a universe where lizards evolved instead of primates, but other than that, he's been surprisingly helpful. We turned on the telescope a few days ago, and... well..."

My Spider Sense tingled.

"We received a signal."

I couldn't believe my ears. "You made contact with a parallel universe?"

"More precisely, they reached out to us. It was from Doctor Richards, a brilliant scientist who was broadcasting a distress signal."

Instantly, my chest puffed up. "What kind of distress?"

"It seems that the Peter Parker of their universe was killed by a villain that only a Spider-Man can defeat."

"That's horrible!"

"Since our universe is pretty peaceful, Doctor Richards asked if you could travel there until the threat is eliminated."

"This all sounds so... strange."

My Spidey Sense continued to tingle. It wasn't the full "there's a steel beam coming at your head!" tingle. It was more of a faint tingle that made my costume feel a bit warm.

"Peter?"

I snapped back to attention.

"What do you and Doctor Octavious think? Does this seem like a legitimate call for help?"

Norman and Otto shared a glance. For a second, I swear I saw the glint of Green Goblin and Doc Ock sparkle behind their eyes. Not evil. More... scheming.

"We all agree, this is a good idea. Both for this other universe and for you. There hasn't been a challenge worth your attention in years. Connors, Octavious, and I all think you should go."

I looked into both of their eyes. There was no sign of their alter egos. No tingle warning me of danger. Just genuine concern for their friend.

"How soon can I go?"

"Right now."

"Now? You mean NOW now?"

"There isn't a moment to lose!"

Before I could react, Dr. Octavious' metal arms lifted me into the air and dressed me in a protective suit while Dr. Osborne flipped on a large machine.

"Doctor Richards sent us over the schematics. This device will transport you to the alternate universe."

"Are we sure that oxygen is the same there? And gravity?"

"Physics and biology are exactly the same. Only their history will be different. Apparently, this world has a larger population of individuals with heightened abilities."

"More superheroes? That will be cool. Ah! Otto! Watch it!"

"Sorry." Octavious apologized while zipping up the suit.

"Is there anything else that I should know about this universe?"

"We don't know much else. Only that their Peter Parker went by his middle name."

"Benjamin?"

"Yes. I think people called him BJ Paker. Everything else... you'll have to find out for yourself."

"That's not much."

"Doctor Richards will fill you in when you arrive."

Otto's arms set me down on a platform, fully dressed in the space suit, just as Norman flipped the switch on his machine, making a translucent door appear right behind me.

"Alright, fellas, be good while I'm gone."

"We will, Peter. Have fun."

I gave Norman a confused look. Fun? What was that supposed to mean? Isn't this an important, dangerous mission? But they were both already waving at me, so I stepped through the doorway."

"Think we should have warned him?"

"He'll figure it out."

"Wish I was going with him."

"That lucky fucker."

---

Now, I don't know if you've ever traveled between dimensions, but I do not recommend it. Imagine the feeling of your entire brain being sucked out one nostril and then shoved back into the other. Zero out of five stars.

As soon as I passed through the translucent doorway, I had to pull off my helmet and mask. I couldn't help it. Deep breaths. Don't throw up.

"Oh, my God. BJ."

I turned to look at the surprised feminine voice and got a shock of my own.

In front of me stood a beautiful blond woman wearing a tight blue and white costume with a 4 on her chest. "Tight" might not be a strong enough word. The shiny material might as well have been painted onto her skin.

"Uh... actually, I'm Peter."

"Doctor Richards. Rene Richards." The woman explained. "I spoke with your friends. Norman and Otto. They were quite colorful."

"You don't know the half of it."

I glanced around the lab. Its technology obviously outclassed anything in my world.

"What's with the number... on your..."

I waved in the general direction of Dr. Richards, not wanting to look directly at the distinct mounds on her chest.

Rene glanced down past her generous cleavage at the logo. "Oh, I'm part of a superhero team. The Fantastic Four. I realize we don't exist on your world."

"Wow. A superhero team! That's amazing. What are your powers?"

"We'll have plenty of time to discuss that, but first, I need to make sure there weren't any negative effects from your trip."

"Yeah, right. Of course."

Dr. Richards stepped forward, and I felt a twinge in my Spider Sense. Almost like we weren't completely alone...

"Take off your clothes."

"Excuse me, what?"

"I have to give you a full physical." Dr. Richards patted the examination table.

"Oh, sure."

I began stripping off the space suit while Dr. Richards picked up a tablet to take notes. When she turned around, I was down to my Spider-Man costume, holding the mask in my hand.

"Fascinating." Dr. Richardcs strolled up, examining me like a lab specimen. "Your costume... the symbol... it's exactly the same."

She touched my chest, running her fingers across the material, but her hand shifted to more of a caress.

"Off with this, too."

Dr. Richartd's sudden shift to professionalism caught me off guard. I hadn't had much experience with women, and more than once, I'd mistaken friendliness for flirtation, but at the moment, my mind was all over the place.

Snatching a stethoscope from the table, Dr. Richards shot me an "I'm not kidding" glance. It's the expression all medical professionals know. My Aunt Mae used it on me more times than I can count.

My hands pulled off the top of my costume without my brain giving them instructions, and soon I felt the cold metal of Dr. Richards' stethoscope against my naked chest.

"You were bit by a radioactive spider as well?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered as she moved the stethoscope around, placing most of her hand on my abdomen.

"Could you describe the powerset you acquired?"

"S-sure. Super strength, agility, enhanced healing factor, the ability to climb walls and shoot webbing..."

"Your body creates its own webbing?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Our Spider-Man had artificial web slingers." Dr. Richards carefully examined my wrists as she explained.

"That seems... inconvenient."

"Can you demonstrate?"

With a shrug, I flicked my wrist.

SHWINK

My webbing latched onto a beaker, and I yanked it across the room into my hand.

"Spectacular!"

I blushed, enjoying her admiration nearly as much as her touch.

"There are no... other abilities?"

"Uh... not that I know of."

Dr. Richards leaned in closer to me, her body pressing against mine.

Wait. Could it be possible? I swear her breast grew larger, straining against her costume and pressing against my crotch as she continued to examine my abs.

"The Spider-Man of our world also emitted strong pheromones when he was sexually excited. They had rather potent effects on women in close proximity."

"I... uh... wouldn't know."

Even if her breasts weren't growing, there was something expanding in my costume. The good old Spidey-tights were great for keeping everything snug and aerodynamic, but they weren't the best for concealing my excitement.

"You mean you've never..." Dr. Richards didn't need to finish her question, and I didn't need to answer. "So there are some major differences between you and our Spider-Man."

This piqued my interest, and Dr. Richards' tiny giggle following the statement only emphasized it more. What type of person was Peter "BJ" Parker? And what type of world did he live in?

These thoughts were cut short as I felt Dr. Richards's fingers slip into the lower half of my costume. I hadn't even noticed her put the stethoscope aside. My attention was rapt as she began to slide down my pants and underwear.

"Uh... Doctor Richards..."

Part of me screamed to stop her. This was inappropriate! But an even bigger part of me, that normally stayed silent, screamed at the first part to shut the hell up.

As the tuft of my pubic hair came into view, Dr. Richards leaned in to take a deep breath.

"Ahhh..." she signed, pleased. "I'm happy to report that you share the spider pheromones."

Dr. Richards pulled back before diving at my face in a passionate kiss. I could feel her tongue poking around my mouth and teasing my own, but it felt... big.

I pulled away. "What the heck?"

Dr. Richards smiled at me, her unnaturally-long tongue licking her eyebrows as she smiled wickedly.

"I'm afraid I may have inhaled quite a large dose."

Done teasing, her hand slipped into my briefs, grabbing my uncomfortably-hard penis.

I want to say that I put up more resistance. That the gentleman in me spoke up. "Madam! We've only just met!" But as soon as her fingers ran down the length of my shaft, I couldn't think of anything else."

"Sensational." Dr. Richards muttered.

A feeling of pride rose inside me. Even before I became Spider-Man, my one physical gift was in my pants. I was a lanky, awkward kid with a lanky, awkward penis.

Then my body was pumped full of radioactive spider venom, which rewrote my DNA. It gave me a swimmer's physique, a gymnast's flexibility, and a pronstar's dick.

"I need to take a measurement."

Dr. Richards scrambled to her instruments, walking a bit awkwardly. She grabbed aimlessly, never taking her eyes off my exposed cock. It almost looked like the ruler moved into her hand on its own.

"Here we are." Dr. Richards returned to me on the exam table. She gripped my uncomfortably hard penis with one hand while holding the ruler next to it with the other.

"Hmmm..."

Dr. Richards closed one eye as if reading the ruler closely, stroking me with the hand holding my dick. Her thumb teased the ridge of its head while her fingertips toyed the sensitive spot underneath.

"I can't get my normal hand around it."

The words "normal hand" caught my attention for a moment, until Dr. Richards leaned closer. She inhaled the scent coming off my crotch again, closing her eyes to enjoy the feelings it gave her. At the same time, she pressed her torso forward. Her soft, inviting cleavage bulged out of the tight uniform, embracing my cock.

Dr. Richards rocked back and forth, her chest heaving as she took in deep breaths.

The ruler clattered to the floor as she grasped my cock with both hands, crushing her exposed flesh around him between her arms.

"D-d-doctor Richards?"

It was all I could manage to choke out.

Her eyes opened, looking directly into mine. It was an expression that I'd never seen in anyone's eyes before. An animalistic lust. I didn't think my dick could get any harder, until I saw the way she looked at me.

Suddenly, with no warning, Dr. Richards' head dove forward, her lips wrapping around the tip of my cock. The warm, wet feeling of her mouth consumed me to the point that even my Spidey-sense inwardly tingled.

I remember how my entire view of the world changed after the spider bite. All the new sensations were overwhelming.

This was the opposite. Every other sensation tuned out. The only thing I could feel was that mouth.

Then her tongue flicked across the tip, and my whole body SHUDDERED.

Dr. Richards giggled. An unseen pressure released, and she raised her head.

"Seems like he enjoys it."

I nodded like an idiot. I didn't want to fuck this up by saying anything stupid.

"You asked about my powers..." Dr. Richards smiled wickedly. "They call me Mrs. Fantastic."

With that her eyes rolled back in erotic bliss as her tongue slipped out of her mouth...

And continued slipping.

I watched in awe as her tongue stretched past her chin until it hooked around the head of my penis.

"I c-c-can see w-w-why." I stuttered, completely lost in the feeling as she lapped down to my balls before taking one long lick up the underside of my cock, her tongue retracting into her mouth.

"Do you have, like, snake powers?"

"Elasticity."

Dr. Richards demonstrated by removing one of her hands from my dick. I watched her arm stretch, bending into weird angles before returning to its original shape.

"Wow. How did it happen?"

"You know. An experimental spacecraft. Cosmic radiation. Same old story." The hand she left on my cock never stopped stroking up and down. "Do you really want to hear the details right now?"

I shook my head.

"I didn't think so."

Dr. Richards lowered her mouth, engulfing me in a near-comatose level of pleasure.

Technically, it wasn't my first ever blowjob. Gwen, this girl I hung out with before I got my powers, surprised me once during a marathon study session. Aunt Mae nearly caught us while bringing snacks into my room, and we were too scared to try again.

Gwen's attempt felt incredible, but she was hesitant and inexperienced. Not Dr. Richards. Or should I call her Rene at this point? The way she expertly sucked my cock with zero inhibitions... all I wanted to call her was Mrs. Fantastic.

At that moment, Dr. Richards decided to swallow as much of my cock as she could. Her hands grabbed my butt, pulling me forward. Her lips strained, reaching as far as they could go down my length, but the thick base of my dick remained exposed.

I placed my hand on the back of Dr. Richards' head, desperately settling myself while these new feelings racked my body.

She MOANED, obviously pleased by my action. The vibrations ran through me like electricity, and I spasmed, unintentionally pushing down against her blond hair.

Dr. Richards' moan deepened while the pressure I applied sent her even further down my cock, her neck extending obscenely to accommodate. I could see the outline of penis in the elastic skin near her spine.

Frightened, my hands flew up.

"Sorry!"

Dr. Richards smiled. "It would take a lot more for you to hurt me. Though, I'd like to see you try."

She winked at me while standing up straight.

I sat there, jaw open, watching her peel the blue and white uniform off her body.

The suit had left very little to the imagination, but not even my imagination could have pictured Dr. Richards' body. Perfection. There was no other way to describe it. Soft yet muscular. Completely symmetrical. Flawless.

"I've performed examinations on every super-powered individual in this world. It's given me plenty of inspiration to pull from."

Dr. Richards lowered her outfit, revealing a hint of her nipples. Knowing she had me entranced, she pressed in, accentuating her cleavage and bending forward.

"Everything off." She used her doctor voice, and I jumped to action, shucking off my underwear and the bottom of my costume.

To reward my quick response, Dr. Richards extended her arms, displaying the two most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen.

My hands reached out in front of me, ready to cup. I didn't remember telling them to do that, but I applauded them for being proactive.

Dr. Richards leaped forward, pinning me to the exam table. Her legs landed outside mine, clutching me between her thighs, and her hands gripped the bed frame above my head, but those perfect breasts landed precisely in my open palms.

Again, instincts took over. I explored her flesh with my fingertips while my thumbs found her nipples.

"Ahhhhh..." Dr. Richards grinded against my dick. The thin fabric of her costume felt moist on my naked skin. Her uniform hung loosely around her waist, but she had forgotten about it as she rubbed herself against me.

I kneaded those magnificent globes, flesh spilling out between my fingers. Dr. Richards' arousal grew, and so did her breasts. What started as gorgeous handfuls transformed into more than I could handle, which thankfully distracted me from her barely-covered folds pressing against my shaft.

"I'll take a rain check on riding that sweet face of yours." Dr. Richards playfully tweaked my nose. "Right now, I need this inside me. Hmmmm..."

After one more long grind, Dr. Richards slid off me, running her breasts along my body and over my throbbing manhood until her feet reached the ground. She squatted down to the floor, pushing her uniform completely off before standing up to display herself completely.

Her body was a perfect hourglass. Those two wonderful breasts that had recently left my grip seemed almost a bit too large for her torso, but they paired nicely with her hips. And a neatly-trimmed patch of blond hair pointed like an arrow between her thighs.

"I'll go slowly." She smiled reassuringly and climbed back onto the table. One of her hands followed the trail of pubic hair between her legs, and a familiar aroma teased my senses.

"Breathe." She reminded me as her hand moved from between her legs to between mine, grabbing my cock and guiding herself onto it.

This. This is what I was missing by devoting myself to fighting evil. This is what I deprived myself. This was... so good.

"Little bigger than I thought." She adjusted herself slightly, then slid down quickly, surprising both of us. I could feel the head of my dick hit a soft wall within her.

12