Fucking the Spider-Verse - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully settled on me, Dr. Richards raised up and lowered herself. Slowly, like she promised. Any faster and I would have exploded immediately, but she knew exactly how to ride me as I adjusted to the new feeling.

"To the left. Just a bit..." At first, I thought she was talking to me, but then I felt it. Her body shifted internally, angling to rub against me. Squeezing snuggly while giving away to my thrusts.

Once I found my groove, I only wanted more. My hands latched onto Dr. Richards' full, round hips, and I thrust upwards.

"Oh!" Her eyes widened, surprised.

My grip tightened and I continued thrusting in long, deep strokes.

"Oooooh."

The velvet silkiness within her clung to me as I found my rhythm. She closed her eyes, gripping the bed frame over my head tightly. Her breasts swayed above me, grazing against my face. This made her dip lower, smothering me in her cleavage as her body twitched around my impaling dick.

Dr. Richards' hand stretched down, picking up my mask from the floor, only to pause, lost in the feeling for a moment. Then she opened her eyes and smiled before pulling my mask over my head.

"Fuck me, Spider-Man."

Her husky words sparked an animalistic part of me. With my superhuman strength, I lifted her off me, laying her face down on the exam table while I moved behind her.

Dr. Richards flashed me a sultry glare over her shoulder, and her legs extended enough to reach the floor, pushing her ass up level with my glistening cock.

"I'm rubber. You're not going to break me."

"Oh, yeah?" I said, grabbing the back of her neck. "Is that a challenge?"

Her eyes flashed.

"You've got big shoes to fill-"

Dr. Richards's voice cut off mid-thought the second I slid inside her. I pushed as far as I could, squishing the soft head of my cock against the confines of her body.

I pressed on her neck, holding her in place, and rolled my hips, pulling my dick nearly all the way out of her before plunging back in. Deep. Over and over.

"H-harder." She eeked out between gasps.

I happily obliged, steadily increasing my pace and intensity in fucking her.

I lost my rhythm as the word popped up in my head. "Fucking." Normally, I stay pretty PG-13, but it was true. I was fucking Dr. Richards. Fucking her hard.

The harder I went, the more her body softened to accept me. I lifted one leg and used my wall-crawling ability to latch onto the table. I kept one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip. The added leverage allowed me to pound her with nearly all my strength, which her elastic body welcomed eagerly.

"I'm almost... almost..." Dr. Richards' hand extended up and over the exam table. I noticed it curl up around beneath us so she could play with herself, heightening the hard fucking I was giving her.

What happened next is hard to describe. Dr. Richards' body tensed and her breath staggered as she reached orgasm. Then she went silent, and the extended hand she had been masturbating with flopped to the ground.

A long, happy moan escaped her lips as her body shook and literal waves rippled across her skin.

I stumbled back in shock, pulling myself out of her. It saved me from cumming, too. Just barely.

I stood there, naked except for my Spider-Man mask, shaking with sexual energy.

Dr. Richards turned her head to look at me. Not a peek over her shoulder. Her head turned nearly a hundred and eighty degrees, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Your exam has exceeded expectations." The rest of her body turned to sync with her head, and her hand retracted to normal length. "You performed as well as your counterpart here."

Dr. Richards' hands never stopped caressing her body as she spoke. I fought the sexual haze clouding my mind, translating her technobabble jargon to understand what she was saying. I fuck as well as this world's Spider-Man, which Dr. Richards experienced first hand.

"Now, I owe you a little relief."

Her eyebrow arched seductively. Then her hands took me by the waist, turning us both. My butt pressed against the exam table as she knelt in front of me.

"Cum for me, Spider-Man."

Hearing her say my superhero name... what can I say? It really did it for me. Everyone tended to say my real name with a twinge of condescension or disappointment. Peter. Petey. Parker. When people called me Spider-Man, it was usually with gratitude. Or anger if they're criminals. Either way, Spider-Man got respect when Peter Parker didn't.

And the way Dr. Richards said Spider-Man, her hand drifting down to tease herself, contained the respect of being recently fucked very well.

Her lips continued to show appreciation as she leaned forward to swallow the head of my cock.

"Hmmm... mmmm... frmmm," she mumbled around my dick before popping it out of her mouth. "Don't hold back."

Dr. Richards didn't have to tell me twice. Both her hands stroked my cock while she bobbed her mouth on and off of it.

My hands grabbed the table behind me, gripping so hard that I could feel the metal bending.

Dr. Richards licked the underside of my penis, her tongue growing and expanding. Part of it continued to massage under the head of my cock while the tip of her tongue slithered down to my balls. She lapped and squeezed them before continuing along my taint before-

"Ahhh!" I shouted, cumming hard.

My wrists fired webbing on the table behind me, and my dick fired strings of cum over Dr. Richards' head into the lab.

The last two pumps painted Dr. Richards' face before she slipped my dick into her mouth, cleaning it with her shrinking tongue.

As I came down from my orgasm, my senses readjusted to the room.

Then I saw it.

My first shots of cum hung in the air behind Dr. Richards. Exactly like they landed on an invisible person.

My Spidey sense, recalibrated with post-nut clarity, confirming my fear.

"We're not alone!"

I ripped off the edge of the exam table, holding it like a baseball bat and stepping between Dr. Richards and the unseen intruder.

"That's just my husband Stuart." Dr. Richards explained, using a finger to wipe the cum from her face. "Stu Storm. The Invisible Man."

On cue, a man materialized in front of me. A bit older than her, with graying hair around his temples. He wore a blue uniform that matched his wife's, complete with a 4 on his chest, but currently, his hand was down the front of his pants.

Dr. Richards walked over to Stu. "He likes to watch... and shove my head down on fat cocks unexpectedly."

Stu glanced at his feet, embarrassed, but still masturbating. "Sorry, Dear."

Holding out her fingers, she let her husband lick them clean.

For once in my life, I barely knew what to say. "What kind of place is this?"

"This is Universe 669, and it will be completely erased from existence without your help."

TO BE CONTINUED...

What's the threat endangering Universe 669? Why is Spider-Man the only one who can stop it? And what crazy experience will he find himself wrapped up in next? Stay tuned to find out the answers to these questions and more in "Fucking the Spider-Verse!"

Hey there, true believers. Thank you for checking out this crazy little story. It's been bouncing around in my head for a while now, so I figured it was finally time to set it free. Let me know if you enjoyed it, and tell me what other Marvel heroes' Universe 669 variants you'd like to see meet up with our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

-BJ Chandler, 2024

12