Fucking Tracy

Story Info
Roommates find much needed but unexpected relief.
7.5k words
4.65
20.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers

Hi, I'm Paddy, and this is my story.

I lived in off campus housing with three other guys. Two of them, Casey and Reed, were guys I'd known for a long time. But the third was a guy we found by posting an ad on campus so we could afford the rent.

He was a quiet guy who spent virtually all of his time in his room, or out studying. Otherwise he seemed more or less normal at first.

He had a daily routine that was as predictable as a clock. Every single morning we'd hear the music go on in his room, then the water in the bathroom, then he'd bolt out the door like he was late.

The front door always made the same rusty-hinge squeak, but Stu was the only one who slammed it.

One morning I was passing his room after he left, and his door, which he usually locked, was slightly ajar. I couldn't help myself - I peeked inside.

The room was a mess. Not unusual for college students. But there on the bed I saw the form of a girl lying in his bed.

He was the handsomest of us three so I never doubted that he could pick up a coed whenever he wanted. It was dark in there too so I couldn't make out any details.

An hour later I passed by the room again and she was still lying there in the same position. The strange thought crossed my mind that maybe she was dead.

I whispered through the door, "Hey, girl?" Nothing.

Then I tried, bolder, "Hey, girl? Don't you have classes to get to?" Still nothing.

I pushed open the door and with the light that spilled in I could see that she was blonde with long hair. When she still didn't respond I was sure he must've roofied some poor girl. I don't know why I thought that: maybe something about his personality.

I crept toward the bed. She was lying face down and the blankets covered her from her feet to just below her butt. She was wearing a gold satin cami that covered the rest of her slim and attractive body.

I shook the bed, but nothing.

That's when I really got worried. Flipping on the light, I went up to the girl and tentatively poked her shoulder, afraid of what I might discover.

But what I discovered was much more bizarre than what I'd imagined so far.

In his bed I found a full size realistic latex doll. It was very convincing.

Thinking to myself I pondered the situation: "Huh, a sex doll? Well, maybe it's not a sex doll? Only one way to find out." I peeled the blanket down a couple inches, and turned her cami up a couple inches...

That's when I saw the proof. The doll had sex parts. I could clearly see an asshole and a pussy.

More surprising was that the doll was freshly fucked in the ass and a tiny stream of cum was leaking out. It was a latex creampie, a lay-pie.

I'd never seen anyone's cum other than my own. I looked close. Then tentatively touched it. It was cold. Not exactly slippery and not exactly slimy. It was...interesting. I simply wiped it on the sheets.

My thoughts still meandered: "So my roommate is a sex fiend who likes to fuck dolls.

To each his own. I mean, who am I to judge: I like to put on my sister's panties and jerk off.

Truth be told I would put on other girl's panties too if I had access. I dream of buying my own collection. Really, it's not just panties...other lingerie would be a turn on too...maybe a lacy black teddy with a push up bra...

And I don't just jerk off in them. I'm what you would call a crossdresser. I'm straight except for the random gay thoughts that all guys have.

Snapping back to reality I admired the love doll for a few more minutes then put her back the way I'd found her.

A few hours later I was making lunch, it was my one day with no classes, when my mind wandered to the doll. More specifically, to the outfit she was wearing.

I counted the hours on the clock, and determining that Stu wouldn't be back for several hours, decided to go look.

In his room I caressed the smooth fabric. Oooh, it was niiice. Satiny. Silky. Sexy. I caressed the fake girl's bottom just to feel the camisole.

I ran my finger along the spaghetti straps imagining them looped over my shoulders, thinking, "It would fit me. Perfectly."

Running my hands under the doll I felt that the cami had a built in push up bra. The doll had pretty nice boobs too. But it was the gold cami that rocked my world.

"No one is home." I thought. "Not for a while anyway." Quickly I stripped the doll then put on the sexy unmentionables. I was right, it fit perfectly. I also discovered that the doll was a brunette and that Stu had put a blonde wig on her.

Standing in front of his mirror I tried on a wig for the first time. "Wow!" I said to my drag-self. "You look hot. You look like a girl! A girl with hairy legs, but I'd fuck you."

Running back to my room I grabbed a pair of my favorite panties and jerked off into them while gazing at my reflection. I fantasized that my roommates found me attractive and sexy.

With a beating heart, afraid I'd get caught, I put everything back the way I'd found it again. Then went about my day like nothing unusual at all had happened.

The next Tuesday Stu bolted out of there and, try as I might, I couldn't resist for more than ten minutes. A paperclip unlocked the door easily.

In the cami, I looked hot except for the legs. So I shaved everything from the waist down. And I mean EVERYTHING. I had pretty nice legs! And my now hairless butt looked quite feminine.

Back in Stu's room I was looking at myself in the mirror and was going to wank again when a new thought insinuated itself in my mind.

Examining the naked anatomically correct doll she looked pretty fuckable. Her asshole was abused and cum-filled but her pussy looked to be available.

I climbed on top and had my way with the unconscious raven haired beauty. Her pussy really did feel as good as the real thing.

Carefully I put everything back the way I'd found it and again went about my day.

Next Tuesday rolled around and I could barely wait to hear the front door slam as Stu rushed out.

But I did something different. Please don't judge me. But that day I had the urge to fuck the dolls creamy asshole.

It felt strange to sink my dick into a hole with another man's cum in it. The slimy goo bathed my dick, soaking into my skin. The kinkiness of it was stimulating beyond all belief.

I imagined his sperms surrounding my dick then going up my urethra searching for an egg, and for the first time in my life I wanted a guy to shoot his cum on me: on my face, in my mouth, even up my ass.

Pounding the rubbery asshole I remembered the time I'd fucked Tracy from chem class up her bum. She wasn't on the pill and refused to give up her puss. So I persuaded her to try the back door.

Tracy's soft buns jiggled every time I slammed her ass. In contrast, the doll's buns were firmer.

Both of the dolls' holes gripped my dick nicely. But just maybe Stu's cum made for better lube.

On the other hand, Tracy's hole reacted to being fucked whereas the doll was completely without emotion.

I recalled yelling out in orgasmic release when my cum mixed with Tracy's insides. She screamed out too, obviously liking the sensuality of being so completely intermingled with me.

Based on her reactions I'm sure it felt good for her to receive my dick and spoo.

But in the end Tracy said she didn't like it. She said it was messy and icky and refused to do it again.

I tried to help her understand that the feelings were too good for both of us to let some tiny sense of distaste get in the way.

But while I reveled in the nastiness of sex she wanted only flowers and candles.

Tracy refused to have any kind of sex after that and I didn't think it was worth maintaining a relationship with no sex. Are you judging me now?

Anyway, now that I'd been fucking the doll regularly for three weeks I wanted to get my own. Unfortunately, college was costing my family a fortune and if finances didn't turn around I was going to have to drop out. So no doll.

I named Stu's doll Tracy II.

A week later, the moment he left, I went into Stu's room to fuck his "girlfriend's" scummy asshole - but he hadn't left any cum in there that morning.

I was disappointed but I still put on the wig and cami. Looking at myself in the mirror I surprised myself by hoping some day to have my first man-on-man encounter.

For now, I lubed her up, and was just about to mount her when I heard the front door squeak.

My mind raced: "Which roommate came home?" Then the door slammed.

I jumped up, frantically trying to figure out how to put everything away as fast as possible.

I opened the closet door to hide, but it was stacked up four feet high with stuff.

I couldn't get in, but the doll would fit. I threw Tracy II on top of the pile then looked for another hiding place.

I only found one solution and by now if you've guessed what's gonna happen you'd be right.

I climbed under the covers, positioning them so they came just up to the bottom crease of my butt, exactly like Stu always positioned his girl.

At that moment I remembered I was wearing my panties. In a rush I flung them across the room and got back under the covers.

I lay stock still, as still as the inanimate doll, hoping to all hope that he would run into the room, grab some forgotten item, then leave.

I heard the fridge door close then the bedroom door opened. Stu came in slowly, not like a man rushing around.

He turned on his usual morning music and a couple lava lamps which still left the room pretty dark. Would it be dark enough for him not to notice?

He rummaged around the room doing a doobie and who knows what, then spoke to me, "Did you miss me, baby? I overslept and ran out to class only to remember that my alarm didn't go off because class was canceled today. I missed you too. Would you like to make love? Yea, me too."

First, can you believe he was having a conversation with a doll? Second, he wanted to make love to her. How long could I delay being discovered? Could I be saved by the bell in some way?

He kept talking, "You're looking especially beautiful today." I knew he was talking to the doll but I felt flattered.

I heard the cap from a tube of lube open and the clear squishy sounds of lube being applied to a cock.

I begged the universe, "Please let the phone ring or something." The universe didn't reward my sin.

The mattress shifted under his weight. "Darling, you're the sexiest ever." Cold air assaulted my buns when the cami was flipped up.

I had resolved to fess up, but his declaration of lust for me froze my mind.

I felt the tip of his cock touch my hole and I wondered if it would hurt, or feel as good for me as it had for Tracy. I lay absolutely still so as not to break the spell.

I expected his cock to enter me, but instead he lay down on top of me, his tip teasing my fuckhole the whole time.

His hot marijuana stained breath came through the strands of blonde hair into my ear. He whispered, "I'll never forget about our morning time again. I'm so sorry baby."

I couldn't believe my luck. How had he not figured it out yet? Was it the weed? I held my breath and willed myself to make not the slightest movement.

If he kept talking to me like this and treating me like a girl then I would want him to fuck me regardless of the risk. Even if he didn't I was kinda curious. For the last few weeks thoughts of having sex with my roommates kept popping into my brain at random times.

If I could let him have my virginity, then get out of there without him finding out, that would be the best outcome I could hope for.

He pressed his greased cockhead harder against my hole but it didn't go in. When I had fucked Tracy II my dick went in pretty easily.

Maybe he was thicker than me. I just had to relax completely and act the part with all my heart.

Stu pushed again. I felt his cock bend slightly then the crown was in me. I wanted to gasp just like Tracy had done when I took her anal virginity, but I restrained myself. So far so good.

His voice became ragged, "Oh, I love your ass." It felt like a compliment even if he was talking to a doll.

"I love your long hair. And you're slinky nightdress turns me on so much. I'm glad you decided to wear it for me."

I couldn't believe how his words made me feel. I wanted to moan, both because of his sweet nothings and because of the feelings his cock was giving me.

By now he was slowly sliding pretty deeply into my butthole. I had no idea his cock was so big. Or did it just feel big because of my virgin rosebud? I also had no idea I would like it so much.

Why the hell didn't Tracy like it? I wished she enjoyed it more. I really liked her. I wouldn't have broken up with her if she had liked me more.

You may not believe this, but I had an epiphany right in the middle of my first receptive fuck: I hadn't broken up with her because she wouldn't have sex with me. I did it because I felt rejected.

I promised myself I would be more careful not to reject girls too hastily. Rejection was bad.

Meanwhile, Stu was picking up speed and I was doing my best not to let a single muscle twitch. I had to lay there emotionless like a sex doll.

He began to grunt like an animal, slamming into me. I wondered if my more muscular buns rippled like Tracy's had.

When he exhaled, strong bursts of air hit my ear. Between grunts he sang my praises, "I'm so happy you gave yourself to me. I'm getting close. It won't be long."

I wanted to make him happy. I yearned to push my sphincter back into his pistoning cock. If we could have timed our thrusts that would have been ideal. Laying here like a lump I felt like I was cheating him out of the experience I otherwise could have given to him.

But if he figured out I wasn't his doll he would be mad. It would spoil our fuck.

He arched his back like he was trying to bury his cock inside me. He was groaning, "I'm gonna cum. Here it cums, babe."

It felt so good to be a part of his orgasm: so submissive and feminine.

When he came, he let out a low guttural beastly noise. His cock swelled. Cum oozed and oozed out into my ass and he just rolled around in there leisurely basking in post orgasmic bliss.

For a long time he stayed still, letting the last dribbles of his climax empty into my bowels. I knew his jizz was swimming around inside me and I felt more like a girl than I ever had before when dressed in the gold cami.

Stu went to the bathroom to clean up, but a couple minutes later his alarm rang. I heard him exclaim, "Shit man! I'm gonna be late for my second class!"

He came dashing through the room, grabbing his clothes and keys, and turning off the music and mood lights, as he ran.

I'd dodged a bullet. I really had been saved by the bell. I have no reasonable idea how he didn't realize I wasn't his toy. He'd fucked her so many times how could he have not noticed the difference.

Weeks went by and I was a lot more careful about not getting caught.

I also tried to fix things with Tracy but she wanted nothing to do with me.

One day the big XXXVIII game was on TV and the three of us planned to make a day of it. We had a great spread layed out. Casey even knocked on Stu's door to invite him.

At half time Janet Jackson's right boob popped out. Laughing uproariously, we couldn't believe it.

Reed literally couldn't believe it and said that it wasn't really her boob

Casey joked, "If it's not her boob, then who's is it?" We all laughed again.

But Reed went on, "No, no, I mean, I think it was just a silicone covering made to look like a boob. The whole thing was staged."

Stu chimed in, "Well I'd fuck her no matter what was on her boob.

Casey agreed, "Right. Who cares? The pussy would feel the same.

Stu mused, "You could take an ugly girl and if you covered her in a latex suit it would be like fucking a pretty girl. A pussy is a pussy."

Hearing the word 'latex' from Stu my ears perked up on high alert. But I kept quiet.

Then Reed put in his two cents, "And a butthole would feel like a butthole."

Everyone was awed that he said it. I was thinking it too, I just hadn't said it out loud.

Surprisingly, all the guys agreed.

It was Reed who brought it to the next level, "It wouldn't have to be latex. Any costume that covered the ugly would work."

There was nodding. Then he continued, "It wouldn't even have to be an ugly girl. A sex doll, or a girly guy in the right outfit..."

I didn't think Reed knew about Stu's doll. Did he know? How would Stu react if he were outed?

Stu deflected, "Paddy's slim like a girl, and he'll do it for enough money." I didn't say a word, hoping everyone would just move on.

I considered turning it back on Stu by mentioning the doll. But thought better of it. I got lucky and no one said any more about it.

When the game was over Reed popped a porno into the VCR. No one objected. And sure enough it was an anal vid and all the girls were wearing various erotic lingerie ensembles, which really made it a great flik for my tastes.

We watched in awkward silence occasionally readjusting our straining members

Then out of the blue Casey turned to me, "You're gonna have to drop out aren't you?" I frowned and shrugged my shoulders.

"How much money would it take for you to wear something sexy and lay down like a mannequin for us?"

I was shocked into silence. If you thought we'd been laughing hard before, the guys were falling all over the place now. Even Stu was laughing.

Not that they thought Casey was joking, but because they knew he was serious, and that made it funnier than ever.

Stu spoke up again, "I'm sure he'll do it. He's broker than a broke dick dog." I still had my worries that he knew I had substituted myself for Tracy II and this made my doubts worse.

If he knew, at least he didn't expose my secret.

Reed was next. He looked at me directly, "Anyone would do it for a million...but maybe fifty a piece is too little. What's your price?"

The thought of dropping out seized me with dread, and even if they paid me a thousand dollars it would just postpone the inevitable.

But I answered impulsively, "If I did it, IF I DID IT, it would have to be four hundred a week."

In a night of outrageous statements the guys couldn't believe their ears. For a few seconds they said nothing. Then they started making comments like, "So a regular thing?" Or "I would need unlimited access."

Stu sealed the deal when he jumped up and came back holding the gold cami and the blonde wig. Oddly, no one asked why he had them. I certainly wasn't going to bring it up.

Reed wanted to know if he had matching panties because he thought it would be hot to fuck an ass with panties rolled down like in one of the videos.

Stu shot me a look like he knew I had panties and he was going to tell on me - so I spoke first.

"I've got a pair." I quickly added. "They're my sisters. She's smokin'."

The guys instinctively knew I jerked off in them but it was better than admitting that I wear them. Crossdressing was not on my list of things I planned to put on my resume.

While it got me out of possibly having Stu tell about my kink, it clearly sent the message that I'd agreed to the proposed deal.

Now, don't get me wrong, I wanted to accept the deal. I needed the money. Also the idea of being dressed up like a girl and getting fucked by all the guys turned me on to no end. So much so that I had to hide my hard-on, because I didn't want the guys to know that I wanted to do it.

The crew took over making arrangements for who would go first, how I would get paid, what the schedule would look like, and all sorts of things. I just kinda waited.

The only time they consulted me was to ask me what girly name I wanted. Stu said that naturally I should be called Patty. I said I wanted to be Tracy.

In the end, I was to lay very still on the bed in a fairly dark room and I was NOT to look to see who came in.

MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers
12