Fucking Tracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stu set the music and lava lights then left me alone in his room.

Someone came in. I didn't know who at first. He slowly pushed up the camisole, admiring the erotic black thong underneath.

I felt his hands stroke them and his breathing got heavy. My unknown roommate took a long time touching my sister's underwear, but when he peeled them down, rolling them up as he did it, I knew it was Reed.

It made sense to me that Reed would go first. He would be squeamish about sloppy seconds, and worried about his size. Not that I'd ever seen it, but you can tell how a guy feels about his penis based on how he acts.

When my smoothly shaved butt was bare, he whistled, which really made me feel hot. He could have seen me grin if the lights had been brighter. I felt giddy.

The next thing he did was to urge me to raise my hips so he could stuff a pillow under me. The pillow ended up forcing my nervous, shy, penis back between my thighs.

I worried that the sight of my dick and balls would turn him off, but he didn't say anything.

Instead he pulled the thong to the side and just ran a finger around my puckered starfish. I had done that to both of the other Tracy's so it made sense to me.

Next he started poking at my bung, not inserting his finger, but I guessed, testing the waters.

Satisfied with the state of my backdoor I heard a lot of fumbling as he messed around with the lube. I swear he jerked off his slippery cock for ten minutes while kneeling on his calves behind me and staring at my anus. I knew he liked looking so I wiggled my upturned derriere trying to make sure he saw the target.

After forever, he lifted up onto his knees, lining himself up with my chute.

It was electric when the wetted tip touched me. I hoped that at least some of the wetness was cum.

Reed began pressing firmly without ever letting up. Just a persistent pressure until very slowly his rod snuck inside me.

I would tell you how the head went in first followed by the shaft, but the progress was so slow and steady that I don't have any sense of when the head ended and the shaft began.

He fucked me long and slow. I loved the sensuality of it. What was even better was how he fondled and squeezed by ass cheeks the whole time.

When he came I didn't hear or feel any telltale signs. He just stopped fucking a few minutes after. I asked him if he came and he said it was great.

He pulled out and immediately started putting on his pants. I lay there feeling happy and slushy.

Casey came in next. He had no qualms about me knowing who he was.

The first thing he said when he saw me there, ass up with an abused hole, was, "Damn bitch, you've been fucked royale!" I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was sporting a huge grin.

I asked what he meant and he answered, "You're ass is all stretched open and you've got a shitload of cum leaking down onto your balls."

I was horrified that I didn't look ladylike, "Should I go wash?"

"Nah, I don't care." He surprised me when the first thing he did was to massage Reeds cum all over my hanging testicles. This gave me a boner and he jerked on that for a while too.

He rolled me onto my side and spooned me for a bit, all the while leisurely playing with my cock, balls, and nips. It felt, well...it felt special.

His cock gained its full size gradually, snaking its way between my legs then poking my nuts.

When he was ready he tilted his hips and the first inch of his cock went effortlessly into my already gaped opening.

He placed one hand on my hip and when he rocked my body his cockhead rocked in and out too.

It must have gotten thicker toward the base because as he plunged deeper into me I felt my anal ring stretch so much more than Reed's cock had stretched it.

When just about all of it was in me, the last bit was the thickest and I involuntarily flinched, pushing on his thighs with my hand. "Hold on! Wait. It's too big."

He stopped pushing. "I've heard that before. Don't worry. It gets easier. When you're ready let me know."

I was breathing heavily from the intrusion, "OK, give me a minute." I was waiting for the burning in my rectum to subside when Casey kissed my neck. It felt so tender. It seemed exactly how a strong man would treat a weaker girl when reassuring her. And sure enough, I felt reassured.

I took a deep anxious breath. "OK, you can fuck me now."

He started up again. I wasn't sure it would work but amazingly it did. He got so much more of the thick tube buried up in me, then started a rhythmic action.

He thrust with his hips while rocking me side to side to keep the action going.

After a bit his pace became quite frantic and I had to brace myself just to keep from being pushed over.

He was humping harder and harder when he complained, "I'm having trouble getting deep enough this way, Tracy."

It felt so special being called Tracy that I wanted to do anything to please him. Lifting my upper leg I hooked my foot back behind his upper leg and arched my back so my ass would pivot towards him.

With a firm grip on my hip he pulled me back strongly. At the same time I wiggled my rear to assist his thrust.

A last inch found it's way home, stretching the circle of my hole that much more. I screamed out with the intense penetration, but it was all worth it when Casey wrapped his arm under my neck and around my chest panting, "Oooh Tracy, You're the hottest fuck I've ever had."

He kept repeating my name, "Tracy, Tracy, Tracy." All the while pumping vigorously each time he called my name.

He jammed his fat cock into me and I jammed my sexy ass back at him, matching his strokes, until with an impassioned roar he yelled, "Shit Tracy, I'm filling you're pussy with cum"

From the other room the rest of the guys clearly heard because they started clapping and cheering. They all knew I was being fucked so I don't know why it embarrased me so much.

I now had two creamy loads of cum sloshing around in my intestines, being churned by his big stick. It was slick and gooey and there was so much. I just can't explain how thrilling it was.

I turned my head to Casey who nibbled on my ear, "Your cum is the best. Please don't pull out yet. Just let me enjoy it."

He bit harder, "Sure thing, babe." Relaxing behind me, his cock softening just a little in the mixture of two loads of cum, his hand dropped down and took hold of my aching clit.

That's all it took. My hips fucked his hand on autodrive, my ass clenched, grasping his beautiful penis, and my jism shot out on the sheets and his fingers.

When I was done Casey lifted his fingers, pulling on strings of cum, then played with it a little before rubbing his cummy fingers on my lips.

I eagerly licked my cum from his fingers thinking how wonderful it was to be treated like a slut.

Casey said, "I'd stay here all day but it's another guy's turn." Then he kissed my neck goodbye.

I resumed my position face down as community sex doll.

Knowing Stu was next, I arranged the covers the way he always put Tracy II in. I couldn't wait to have a third load of cum added to my distressed asshole.

Stu entered and just stood there looking at me for awhile, "After the last time, I came back the next two days but you weren't here. Well, since I've already had your ass. We're gonna do oral."

I tried to remember if that was part of the deal. We'd said I would lie down for them. But since I wanted to do it anyway, it really didn't matter.

I planned to rest on my tummy while propped up on my elbows. Stu would be standing next to the bed gently feeding his cock to my inviting lips.

As I suckled on the crown my cami would creep up exposing my naked buns to his lusty gaze...

Instead he had other ideas. He grabbed my arm and dragged me off the bed onto the floor. He wasn't violent but he demonstrated controlled power. And I loved it.

I found myself lying on my side, but not for long. Stu took me by my wrists, manhandling me up onto my knees.

So there I was on my knees with Stu holding my restrained wrists just above my head.

Stu was completely naked. It was the first time I'd ever seen a nude man in person.

The first naked cock I'd ever seen was hanging in front of my face. This was a cock that had been up my ass a few weeks ago yet I found that hard to believe. Flaccid it looked huge - too huge for that to have been real. Maybe it was a shower not a grower.

It was sheathed in a wrinkly foreskin which he skinned back for a stroke. The head was red and mean, but on the bright side there was a yummy looking droplet of precum hanging by a thread from the hole in the end.

I leaned forward to lick up that dripping nectar but he held me back. Confused I looked up at Stu.

In a deep low voice he growled what I already intuitively knew, "I have two fantasies. The first is to use a girl who's sleeping, or passed out, or something. The second is to take her against her will."

He continued, "Play along and don't make it too easy."

It kinda seemed like a game at that moment. (When school was out I wondered if it was darker.) But I did what he wanted and played the role. It felt daring and sexy.

Stu held my wrists behind my head then began to pull me in. I knew he wanted me to resist so I turned my head to the side. I tried to act a part but I can't say that reading lines would be a talent of mine, "Oh no Sir. Don't make me do it." The words came out stilted and phony but he loved it anyway.

"You're gonna suck it one way or another! Fucking cocktease." He was a much better actor than I and sounded quite threatening.

He pulled on my head again. He had great leverage and no matter how I pulled away there was no stopping it.

As much as I wanted to suck it I kept my head turned away for the sake of the game. Stu pressed the side of my face against his balls. They were warm and furry and felt great on my skin. I tried to do a good job pretending, "Ugh! They're gross" I exclaimed. I think I was getting better at faking disgust.

Next he manually turned my head so that my lips made contact with his balls. How incredible to have furry balls on my lips!!

I so wanted to open wide and lick them. Or better yet take one or both into my mouth. If I had been lucky they'd have been sweaty and manly, in actuality they smelled freshly showered.

Keeping my lips pursed tightly I 'struggled' to escape while Stu used his superior strength to hold me in place.

He moved my lips all over his nutsack, even twisting my head so they grazed down below.

Sometimes when he turned my head this way or that, my lips would get dragged slightly open allowing some scrotum skin to rub against the moist inside of my lips. I grunted with feigned objections the whole time.

After that Stu wanted something different. My bare bum slid across the carpet as he pushed me until the side of the bed was against my back. I was now deliciously trapped between the matress and his sex organs.

Leaning over me he changed his grip so my forearms were now held flat against the top of the mattress and my neck bent back over the top edge.

I tried to pull my arms free. I really did try because I thought it would be fun if he had to catch and manhandle me again, but I really couldn't get away.

His balls spread out all over my mouth. Meanwhile, the cami had slipped up my body so my hard cock was leaving cum smears on it.

When Stu got tired of grinding his balls on my face he held my nose until I couldn't breath.

He snarled, "If you want to breath, bitch, your gonna have to let me in." The tone he used when he called me bitch was totally different than when Casey called me bitch.

I wanted to give him his money's worth so I held my breath for a long time before being 'compelled' to open wide, gasping for air.

He waited for me to run out of air, planning to get his whole ballsack into my mouth 'against my will.'

The moment he heard me take that breath he stuffed both hairy balls between my lips just as I hoped he would.

They became slick with spit, juggling around in my mouth. He demanded that I suck and pull on them with my lips. It was all new and exciting to me.

Eventually he tired of having his balls mouthed, so the next new thing I got to try was sucking cock.

In typical style for Stu he barked, "Time for the big white snake, slut!"

He slapped my face a few times with the huge soft noodle and I couldn't help myself, I reached for it with my tongue all the while.

Needing to reassert himself, Stu stuck his thumbs in the corners of my mouth forcing me to open up, then slapped the weighty dick on my tongue. Finally he jammed it in.

Even soft it filled me up. Reaching down he took hold of my nipple, then twisting it, declared, "Alright cunt. It's time to suck if you don't want to lose your nipple."

He yanked it out of my mouth for a second expecting a response.

He wasn't twisting that hard and it didn't hurt that much but I shrieked like I was in agony, "Yes, yes, I'll do anything just please don't hurt me."

Again Stu inserted his whole cock into my mouth. The tip barely touched my throat. This time I sucked. Sucking a big soft cock was nothing like when I'd tried sucking my finger or a hot dog.

The thing was alive and it moved when I sucked it. Encouraged, I swiped the bottom that was laying on my tongue. It was a gas, and it got even better when it started to grow.

Inside me it expanded slowly, pushing my head back, but always leaving enough cock in my mouth to go the distance from my lips to the opening of my throat.

Once it reached full length, like two inches stuck out of my tightly clasped lips. I longed to try to get the rest in me and was about to try when Stu said something that stopped me.

He said, "You're a wily little whore who thinks she's gonna get off easy. You just wait!"

It might be obvious to you what he was going to do but I waited, anticipating some surprise.

With my arms still held down and my head still pinned, his knees straightened and he forced that beast right down my throat.

My body tried to cough and retch but the blockage wouldn't even allow that. The air in my lungs welled up trying to expel the invader but again it was useless.

For the first time I really did want this to stop. Struggling helplessly my arms jerked and my legs kicked out at nothing.

I was totally plugged for what was probably only ten seconds before Stu took a step back, withdrawing completely.

My hands flew to his thighs trying to push him away faster, but he moved at his own pace.

He eyed me maliciously, watching me trying to regain my composure, enjoying my discomfort.

I hated the sudden invasion of my esophagus. I hated the gagging and the tears in my eyes. But I loved being subdued and controlled.

"Do you give up?" He asked, "Or do I need to put you in your place?"

I wanted to stop being his fuck doll but couldn't risk upsetting the deal we four had made. I also wanted him to continue to exploit and mistreat me, just maybe not with such cruelty.

Of the two choices left before me they both seemed impossible. I needed and rejected each option simultaneously.

If I gave up, he would screw my throat raw. Who knows how long it would take him to spew. It would hurt and I would come back for more. Or I could resist and he would break me into submission before doing it anyway.

In the end, I wanted to be my version of Tracy: I wanted to never reject a partner no matter what he or she wanted.

I adored the way Reed adored my pantyclad rear, and I desired the way Casey desired my body, and I would fully discipline myself to submit to Stu's discipline as well. Though, if I could, I would trade it all to be loved by Tracy.

Being face fucked would get Stu's angry cock into my throat faster, but disobedience would let Stu play his dominance game.

And if Stu wanted this to be brutal then I would accept that.

I fell to my knees, ducking under Stu, and crawling for the door. In a flash he straddled my back grabbing my hair right through the wig.

He snapped my head back, throwing me on the floor on my back with a tempered thump.

I turned onto my knees again scrambling playfully to get away without really meaning to escape.

This time he hoisted my body up onto the bed. I lay there on my back again panting from the exertion.

Stu, however, didn't seem tired at all. He dragged me over so my head hung part way over the edge.

Yet again you probably know what happened, but this was not a position I was familiar with.

Stu's cock seemed harder than ever, straining to the point of bursting. His whole cock was taut and angry.

Furry balls approached my eyes, masking my vision, but the wrathful club assaulted my mouth with a fury.

Stu lay on top of me, battering my throat with unrelenting passion.

Fucking wildly at times and burying himself balls deep at other times, neither he nor I worried about my inability to breath.

He pounded and pressed like he was trying to climb inside. And then as quickly as it started, it was over.

With a final roar his cock swelled just a little more, then erupted ferocious lava down my gullet, as he was twisting my nuts with self-controlled vengeance, I came too for the second time tonight.

Epilogue:

I could tell you that I loved the taste of his cum, but I didn't get to taste it until future blowjobs.

I could tell you that I loved suckling his cock but he generally facefucked me.

And I could tell you that he was a great friend, but I never really got to know him outside of him making me his sub.

It was amazingly fun to give myself over completely to Stu and his cock. It never did hurt too much or overburden me. Really, without Stu's continuing domination my time with those three guys might not have been as uniquely interesting.

We all made sure that when I was dressed in my regular clothes they called me Paddy and treated me the same as always. But on the other side of a bedroom door, things got wild.

There were often comments about Stacy, the girl they had sex with. Sometimes in front of other people, but no one ever knew our secret.

For the rest of the semester I made myself available to the guys pretty much whenever one or more needed relief. We moved our activities into my room instead of Stu's for logistical reasons. Except, occasionally one would invite me to his room. I got used at least once a day and once in a while had an experience that was more adventurous than the regular fucking.

In their own time they each progressed to wanting blowjobs and I was happy to taste each new cock.

Every once in a while I would find a new outfit laid out on my bed for me. I could tell who bought it based on their reactions when they each first saw me in it.

By the next semester I was no longer in jeopardy of dropping out, but I told no one.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

12