Fucking with a DEMON!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo, I.. don't... " I clumsily susurrate, my body frozen in place, sinking into the mattress like I weigh 1000 pounds.

"Haha! You perv! I'm joking! I know you do. You would fuck me, wouldn't you?" she smiles devilishly, her narrow eyes cutting deeply into mine.

Dammit, am I imagining this? Maybe I have the coronavirus, or am simply crazy drunk and have a contact buzz...

"I... Uh..." I stutter, unable to reply. My arms begin to tremble with guilt... And lust!

"Want me to give you a mercy fuck? Be a naughty big sister to my cute little loser brother? Seriously, it's cool. The parents are gone. I can teach you. I can teach you how to fuck. I've been with 8 guys, or maybe 9, like, the last one didn't count, he put it in me and came after two strokes and then passed out. That was like a month ago. I've not had sex since then. I think I need a mercy fuck too..."

My sister, if this IS still my sister, my sister, who I thought was a debutante, is not only a party girl, but also a fucking slut. And I like it, this split personality.

Bipolar bitches rock!

Fuck, I had no idea. I had no idea she was a wild chick. I guess after boarding school, an all-girls school, being a coed, off on her own, she's making up for lost time.

Unlike me, in the gym, practice field, or always in front of the computer.

I guess we both have our demons... And they most definitely are coming out to play now... Coming out for a dirty little dance...

I'm tipsy, yeah, but my demon's conscientious enough to know that this might be my only shot at fucking her.

"Mercy fuck?" I spit the words out with alpha presence, but after the phonemes fall from my lips, my spirits sag, and I'm thinking pity isn't how I want to lose my virginity.

"Mutual mercy fuck, bro... Haven't you ever dicked out a mercy fuck? Pitied some horse-face chick with a nice body? Banged a butterface? Never did one of those? Drunk-fucked an uglier, Sarah Jessica Parker type chick you'd be embarrassed to be seen with by your bros?" she asks, chuckling and curling an eyebrow, tilting her head a tad.

My sister's shine is in and out of me like water through a sieve, and I guess I could lie, make up a story about banging a big juicy Kardashian ass, turtle ugly face bitch, but my demons show their cards, speak for me. With candor.

"I never have... Never have had or given a mercy fuck..." I susurrate, my jaw tightening, and I angle my eyes downwards, to her cute little exquisitely pedicured, pink-painted toenails.

"Wait a sec, uh, when was the last time you had SEX?" I hear her ask.

"It, I..." stammering, I hiccup involuntarily.

"Wait, you're a virgin? Oh. My. GOD! Hmmmm, hmmmaaaa, BWWWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAHHHH!!!!" she cackles, gasps, and points at me, won't let up. "But, you, you," she pauses, gulps a series of deep yoga breaths, and finally catching her wind, she continues, "you're on the football team! Are virgins allowed on the football team? You're not gay, are you?"

I've never shared some of my teammates' homophobic beliefs and don't care much about what others do in their personal lives, but I don't appreciate my sexuality being sardonically questioned. I don't care if it was in jest. Time to put a stop to it.

I roll over, get on top of my sexy sister, pancake her, pin her down, and thrust my torso, grind my pelvis into hers. I can feel the heat of her box. It makes me hard.

"Do gay guys do this?" I ask, reaching down to her smoothly waxed, shiny thighs, and clasp the hems of her T-shirt skirt, yank it upwards, slowly, revealing her pristine body- first her magnificent, milky thighs, thighs so athletic and cut they appear as if chiseled from marble. Then I continue the unraveling, lifting her skirt up past the triangle tip of her panties, which are red lace, flimsy and see-through enough for me to notice she has a bald pussy...

Onwards I go, until the full V of her panties are displayed as I push the garment up and up and over her taut tummy, up to her matching lacy red pushup bra.

I halt, marvel at her twin mounds, the immaculate, plump cleavage, how round it is, its middle like a shadowy gorge.

"You're such a fucking perv..." she hisses but doesn't fight back and lies flat like a starfish. I take it as my cue to continue and lift her dress over her head and off her body, and she cooperates, nudges up her shoulders and lifts and straightens her arms to let me peel it off.

She lies in only her cherry red, lacy lingerie and I lie next to her, cup her tits in my hands and squeeze them.

"It's the apocalypse, and I can't die a virgin..." I tell her commandingly. I can see her pupils dilate.

"If we survive, DON'T you dare tell anyone!" she exclaims and hooks her thumbs into the band of her panties, pushes them down her legs and kicks them off. Then she grabs and guides my right hand in a beeline to her hot box.

I palm her soft outer pussy lips. They're big and puffy, slick and warm. I lightly swipe four fingers upwards and over her cunt, and then I trickle, flutter my fingers back downwards, nestle them to her hot, slippery slit and push my index finger inside. It glides in easily. Her sopping pussyhole is sizzling, tight.

"Ooh..." she purrs, and I slowly begin to fingerbang her.

"Faster, harder..." she implores, between heavy breaths, her body squirming and twitching, and she spreads her arms straight and wide, as if crucified to the bed, and clasps fistfuls of the silver sheets.

I comply to her commands and speed up. Her pussy is creaming, dripping cunt nectar as my digit explores and plunders my sister's hot cove.

Her moaning intensifies, "aah, ahh, arrggg..." and then, "AAHHH!!" she wails and squirts a bitch-shot orgasm, her juices trickling down my arm.

After coming, her body slackens, and she crumples, melts into the bed. She pushes my hand out of her pussy, and reaches up under her shoulders, unhooks her bra, whirls and tosses it to the floor.

For the first time in my life, I have a naked girl in my bed. And it is fantastic. The fact that it's my sister makes it even more hot. My demons, stroking in the darkness, approve.

"Fuck me..." my sister beseeches me, spreading her legs into a wide-open split.

She then caresses my stone hard cock that is pitching a tent under my pajama bottoms.

I slide off the bed, rise, and as if my clothes were on fire, I tear off everything, chucking my pajama top and bottoms, my boxers, socks, in all directions. The floor, covered in me and my sister's clothes, is looking like a fucking tornado had hit.

Standing nude, my seven-inch concrete cock points straight at my sister, like an angry accuser in a court of law, and I stroke my throbbing member along the shaft, peer down at my sister's parted legs, stare down her pussy. It is soooo pink and picture-perfect, neatly shaven and cleanly kempt, her pussy like a flower in full bloom.

She lies seductively, snarling at me, rubbing her heavenly cunt with her fingers, her index and pointer in an inverted peace sign, her digits circling, thrumming and pinching her pulsating, enlarged glans clitoris.

My sister nods at me, spreads apart her puffy, pink outer pussy lips, bestowing the dark beauty of her dripping wet pussyhole.

Gripping my stiff cock, I climb back into the bed, crawl on my elbows and knees and inch up, nestle between her silky thighs, mount her.

With one hand she rubs the small of my back, and with the other, she takes hold of my manhood, her feathery hand gently massaging my dick, then guiding it by the shaft, aiming it at her opening.

"Ready?" she asks, tickling and brushing my strangling hard prick along her warm wet slit.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." I mumble, the tender viscosity and welcoming warmth of her pussy lips on the tip of my dick fucking driving me ballistic.

She tugs twice more on my cock, readying it, and then lets it go, and I thrust, burying my dick deep inside her hot pussy, balls deep in her heat, buried to the hilt.

Her tight pussy stretches out and makes a splattering noise as I enter, like a juicy piece of fruit being crushed.

So this is what sex feels like? I wonder, my engorged dick joyously impaling, killing my sister's hot cunt.

Fucking for the first time, I understand so much. Her cunt is like an oracle. And I can see. I can see why everyone is so obsessed with this, how it makes people crazy, why people pay for it, why it sells products and perpetuates the human race.

It's awesome! Why haven't I always been doing this? I think, our bodies melting into one another, and I pick up the pace, gyrating my torso, pumping in and out, stabbing my sister's sweet snatch, and I hit it faster, faster, begin rocking my sister's hard body, slamming into her, deeply, our skins, our bodies slapping at one another like steady applause.

(While my fleshlight and the Purple Chick's mouth had helped prepare me for pussy, actually fucking a live vagina, is far, far better than I EVER could have imagined!)

I hold onto my sister's wide hips, and I thrust myself into her, purposefully, then, breathing heavily, I change up the tempo, work my cock more adagio, and she moans and groans, her tits shaking and jiggling as her body bops up and down.

"Oh shit, oh shit... Oh shit, you're not wearing a condom, are you? Oh shit... STOP!" yells my sister between moans.

I halt but don't pull out. It feels way too good to leave her heavenly place.

"DON'T fucking come in me. I'm not on the pill or anything. Okay? Seriously, pull out... Okay?" she admonishes me, in a lecturing tone, and slaps me, pretty hard, on the chest.

With her sharp face, she kinda looks and sounds like a younger sexier version of our mom as she speaks, which turns me on even more...

"Cool, chill. I won't come in you. Relax, sis..." I assure her and resume stabbing into my sister's little sister. It's almost feeling tighter after she'd lectured me, like the muscles had clamped up, contracted in fear.

While fucking her again, it occurs to me that I've not kissed her yet, and I lower my face to hers, but, panting, she turns her rosy, angelic cheek away from me.

So I lift a hand to her head, turn her face to mine, my eyes line up to her eyes, and I touch my lips to hers, poke my tongue into her slick, peppermint vape flavored mouth.

Reluctant at first, her tongue lies stationary as I dip into it with mine, but after a few seconds, it springs to life, animated by passion, and meets mine, shifts, twirls and dances, plays my naughty game. My sexy older sister is an exquisite kisser.

She wraps her long legs around my ass, knots me into her, and clutches and squeezes me, pushing me further inside, enhancing my pumps...

After 30 seconds of intense kissing, we break our seal, our lips coming undone with a loud pop, and I shift down, lick and suck the circumference of her tits, mostly focusing on her stiff, sticky, salty toffee nipples, nibbling, and licking on them; her nipples growing rigid at my tongue's teasing touch...

Just to think that these were the gorgeous tits I'd been staring at earlier; these were the tits I'd always imagined sucking, and here I am, inhaling my sister's splendid knockers.

She runs her hands over my back, massaging, caressing my rippling, toned lats, tickling her sharp nails up, lightly over my broad, statuesque shoulders, her fingers burrowing, scratching the skin.

I get my fill of her tits in my mouth and ease back up, swing my face to hers. We French kiss again, this time softer, at a lower pulse, for about 10 seconds and then we lock bodies, hug into a snug shell. Ululating, she buries her face into the crook of my neck, her burning breath bouncing off my skin, prickling my pressure points, plumbing the nerve-endings of my soul...

Our bodies as one, together in taboo union, I gather momentum and speed up, fucking her harder, and harder, the box-spring mattress squeaking, EE-ER-EE-ER, the filigree metal framework shaking, the bed rocking and bouncing at the force, slap of our bodies; her pussy muscles spasming and clamping tighter and tighter the harder I dig into her.

Her pussy stretching and straining, she squeals, "Oh my, oh my, oh my FUCKING GOD!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" and lets loose, her pussy squirting and flooding my pelvis, oozing down my balls, her sticky cunt sap dripping like candle wax onto the bed.

Her sizzling liquid dribbling off me is a divination. Biologically, cosmically, my urge then arrives, enrapturing me.

The tingling. The blanket of blissful, heavenly heat. The rush, the endorphins, the euphoric rush, the feeling, the tightening of the balls, the curling of the toes, the feeling of God, the root of creation, the feeling right before a man comes.

It is here.

My demons want to shoot every bit inside her sweet snatch, but I heed her wishes, and I unloose my bearhug grip, vault my arms into the mattress like parallel pillars and jut back my hips, letting my cock slip out of my sister's hot snatch; my unit popping out with a PLAP sound as it breaks her pussy's tight airlock.

The breath leaves my lungs, and I let my cock fire. I blast wad after wad of cum, landing recklessly, onto her bald mons pubis, her thighs, and all over the silver silk sheets.

It's like a 50-pound weight lifts off my back, after I finish dropping my load, and I collapse in an exasperated heap next to my sister. We both are out of breath.

After a long, uncomfortable silence, she speaks up, with a bitchy tone.

"Not bad for a first-timer..."

"Not bad?" I shoot back, a little insulted. I'd just rocked her world. I figure I deserve more credit! Especially for an incel!

"Okay, okay, it was pretty good... You fucking narcissist..." she says, sweetly enough, running a gentle, feminine hand over my muscly thigh.

"It's quite a start, bro, and if you make it to the NFL, even if you're a kicker, you'll be able to bag a truly superhot chick, maybe a Cowboys Cheerleader..." she whispers in a sugary coo.

"Oh, I already bagged a truly superhot chick. You're the hottest girl I've seen in my life, sis. Seriously. I've ALWAYS thought that. I could never do better than you." I tell her, strongly, enthusiastically, feeling like more of a man, not being a virgin anymore.

With puppy dog eyes, she whispers, "Aww, no matter what happens, we'll always have..."

But she's interrupted by thumping footsteps in the hallway. Growing louder. And LOUDER. Then voices.

It's our parents! They've come home early!

"Oh shit, it's the parents!" I say as quietly as I can and gasp, and we both spring up and off the bed, dash like mad to dress as quickly as possible.

A knock on the door.

"Hold on!" I yell, stepping into my pajamas, kicking my boxers under the bed. There's no time to put them on.

My sister quickly wipes the cum off her thighs and snatch with her panties and slides on her T-shirt dress hastily, stashes her bra and soiled panties and the vape pen under the blanket and hurriedly fixes the blanket to conceal the cum stains on the sheets.

We look at each other, panicked, and there's another knock, and then the doorknob begins to turn as if possessed by a poltergeist. Fortunately, I'd bolted the door or else it'd opened...

"Hold on, we're playing a game!" I yell and run to the door, glance once more at my sister, who nods in assent, and I unlatch and open the door to the orange glow and cool hush of the hallway.

Our parents stand in my doorway, looking nonplussed.

"What in Sam's Hill are you kids doing? Still up at this hour?" scolds my father, arms akimbo, the wrath of God on his face, his Montblanc rectangular frame eyeglasses slightly askew and the long sleeves of his slightly wrinkled light blue Armani cutaway collar dress shirt rolled up to his elbows. With his slicked back gray hair and penetrating glare, handsome features, he reminds me of Pat Riley.

My whale of a mother flanks him, stands in a mauve velvet tracksuit, hands on her hips, her eyes like a viper's, her button nose crinkled and upturned, her lips compressed.

"We were playing a game on the computer. Went on late, got, uh, very competitive." I say, as convincingly as possible, my voice cracking on a few syllables, and I notice how messed up my sister's hair is, how big and high and poofed up it is. She could have been from a 1980s music video.

"For Pete's sake, don't tell me you've corrupted my beautiful little angel, got her into those stupid computer games," chides my mom, shaking her head in dismay... If only she knew how her "little angel" REALLY is, my demons chortle...

"If you weren't on the football team, if your foot wasn't solid gold, you'd be a real loser, you know that?" says my father, being his usual caring self. Deep down, it makes me happier that I'd just fucked my sister, his daughter, and I want to brag about it to him, like, hey, I banged a chick this hot, but that wouldn't have gone over well...

It occurs to me, too, that the parents thinking I'm a nerd probably kept them from being too suspicious of what I'd just done with my sister. That's a win. For me, and kickers and nerds everywhere, I guess.

"What happened to your hair?" my mother asks, waddling into my room, extending her chunky arms to style my sister's out of control locks.

"We were roughhousing, playing around, getting competitive with the game..." says my sister, a tinge of trepidation and guilt to her voice.

"If you hurt her..." my mother seethes, venom boiling in her blood-filled eyes.

Might have hurt her pussy, my demons lash back in a chainsaw of a cadence.

It's becoming apparent why they'd hidden my sister from me all these years, say my demons. Probably not to avoid exactly what'd happened that night, me fucking her, but maybe them worried about me going all JonBenet's brother on her...

"I hurt HIM!" my sister rebuts, confidently, with a billion-dollar smile.

Her pussy is so fucking tight that his dick might be winded, its poor urethra panting! My demons conjecture, and a demon flings up a claw for a fist bump...

"Hurt him all you want but leave his foot alone... Christ, it smells like mint... The hell was going on in here?" says my father, snorting and panning around the room.

Neither my sister nor I wish to reply to that.

"Why are you guys home?" I ask, casually, doing my best to change the subject.

"Ah, the stupid coronavirus, ski lifts were shuttered, so we're back. Your mother's too germophobic these days to stay in a hotel, even the presidential suite in the Ritz..."

Mother swings her head to the side and scoffs, mumbles something uncouth.

"It's time for bed. For you too, sport. You'll be at practice bright and early tomorrow morning for kicking drills. Even if you're hungover. Got it?" asserts my father, the bulldog. I guess the Jack on my breath isn't easy to hide. Glad that's all he notices.

"Now let's take you to bed..." my mother says, locking arms with my sexy sister, and leading her away, like the police.

We wave goodnight, guiltily, us two naughty kids, nearly busted by my parents, my sister and me.

After they'd left the room, I fish out my sister's undergarments from under the covers and sniff them, enjoying the musky scent of cunt.

I decide to store the lingerie in a Ziploc bag in my computer desk's bottom drawer, for, um, safekeeping...

六六六

It's afternoon, the next day, and my sister and I pass in the courtyard. The aroma of roses hands fresh in the air. The shapes of the flowers in the garden reminding me of my sister's delectable pussy as she approaches, walking ever so girlishly.

It's different, seeing her after having had sex with her. My mouth waters as I lecherously leer at the sharp angles, curves of her form, and how well-silhouetted it is in her caramel leotard and jet-black compression tights. Her dance clothes are so shape-showing that I'm able to spy the outline of her plump pussy lips in the V of her crotch. My eyes solidly affix at her cunt and I want more. More of her. I want to feel more of her flesh. My demons howling and growling like wolves at a full moon at the mere thought.