Fucking with a DEMON!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stop, make painful small talk for a couple minutes. Then she hurries off to an online dance lesson and I peep and perv on the tightness and shape of her ripe leotard ass as it wiggles away and disappears through the woodwork of the French doors...

I want to text her an invitation to see me again, come sneak into my room, late night, and partake in a Round 2.

However, a voice insists I try a different tactic.

I whip out my phone, open the Ouija board app and swipe around the pointer, write into it, "Meet me in my room, at midnight."

I sit into the garden's gray marble bench, and watch the goldfish pond, the fish swimming and darting around. Then I toss back my head, witness a chemtrail gently fade into the inky blue sky. About a minute later, the phone buzzes and lights up. The Ouija board pointer shifts about on its own volition.

It spells out:

B

E

T

H

E

R

E

!