Fucking with the Team Pt. 01

Story Info
Twink messes with the wrong Jocks.
1.7k words
3.85
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is going to be a four parter and it comes from the We All Have The Same Thing (WAHTST) stories. In them I mentioned how if people wanted it I would write about the fierce football orgy Dave and his team had. Well here we are. This will be a two parter with this one under Gay Male and the second and third stories under Group Sex. The first two are all gay sex and the third one will be mostly gay sex with some straight sex as well. This is in a fictional world where there are no STD's. All characters are over the age of 18 except for one character. The character who is mentioned in this story is 17 but he is not involved in anything sexual. The third part will take place on his 18th birthday where he will be involved sexually. Other than that, I hope you enjoy the story.

*********

"I'm so fucking excited for next Saturday after we win. My dick gets so hard thinking about it." Fred said.

"Same here. I've been talking to coach Axel about it and he's getting stuff ready for it. Plus he says he knows a guy who will make a fantastic cake for Steve that night when he turns 18. I cannot wait to take his virginity." Dave said.

It was a hot day in late May and the high school football team recently finished practice. They have the regional championship game next week and they're pretty sure they're going to win. Dave and his fuck buddy Fred were showering with each other in the locker room talking about the victory party they're going to have the night after. Though these two plan on making it go from a party to a full blown gay orgy. They waited till they were the last two in the shower room so they could chat, wash each other and of course have locker room shower sex.

Dave was your average 18 year old white male. He had six pack abs, a nice ass, a dick that was 8 inches soft, 11 inch hard with a width of 3 inches. He was 5ft 11 and 205lbs. Fred was African American sporting six pack abs and a fine ass as well as a 7 inch soft 10 inch hard dick with a width of 4 inches. He was 6ft 1 and was 235lbs. They were both 18 and they loved sucking and fucking dick. Since they turned 18 they would fuck every chance they got. They weren't dating since Fred had a boyfriend and Dave at the time wasn't interested in dating, though he loved fucking and Fred and his boyfriend were fine with letting each other fuck whoever.

They finished talking and started making out with each other. They loved having steamy shower sex. Dave eased Fred to the floor and Fred started blowing him. (This is before Dave met Tim so he is a lot more dominant in these pre WAHTST stories) "Ohhh fuck yes Freddie. I really love it when you suc-" Dave was interrupted by the sound of a camera flash and capture noise they looked over and saw someone start running. Dave gave chase but the guy who tried escaping slipped and fell on the floor. Dave grabbed him and pinned him up against a wall. Fred turned the water off and joined him.

The guy they were holding was a kid called Billy. He was 19 but the guy was so small and twink like he could pass for a child. He was a albino white guy who is 5ft nothing, 120 lbs, and according to some people has a small dick. 90% of the school hated him. His parents were the main and vice principals so he walked around the school thinking he owned the place and thought he could do whatever he wants. He often got away with stuff because his parents saw him as the kid who could do no wrong. Well now he was in a very bad situation.

"Let me go right now or I'll have you fags expelled!" Fred picked him up and due to the twinks comment he threw him at a locker. He tried to get back up but Dave quickly punched the little fucker to the ground. As he collapsed to the ground his phone fell from his pocket. Fred manhandled Billy and Dave unlocked his unsecured phone. "Don't you dare look in there! I will-" Billy was cut off by a smack from Fred.

"Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. You're in very big trouble for spying on our shower time and for apparently taking photos of us." Fred said. Dave looked through his photos and discovered there were videos and photos of many different men fucking. There were multiple ones of them as well. He showed them to Fred who then punched Billy again. "How long have you been spying on us you little shit!?"

"I ain't telling you you piece of shit. Let me go or else I'll- AHHHH!"

Dave fisted the little fucker in the balls and threw him at a locker while shouting "You'll do what?!" The bitch fell to the floor in pain as the two big sex gods stood over him. "I love how this little fucker thinks he's going to get out of this. I also love how he has all of these photos and videos of naked men on his phone and called us fags when he's a small ass faggot himself who can't even get a dick in him." Dave said.

Just then Fred had a fantastic idea. He whispered it to Dave and he agreed. "Well Billy guess what?" Fred said. Billy moaned in anguish in response. "Today is your lucky day. Now we could get expelled for beating up the principals twink child into a coma or you can not only delete the videos and pictures but also you can finally get your ass and mouth fucked today. How does that sound?" Fred questioned.

"I-" Billy was cut off by harsh slap from Fred.

"Well you took to long to answer so Fred and I are going to fucking rape and destroy you, bitch." Dave said. They approached him and picked him up and slammed him onto a bench. They sat him up and Dave wasted no time in shoving his hard dick into his surprisingly big mouth. He tried squirming but they held him down. "Don't try and fight us cause it's only going to get harder for you. Now start pumping Fred's dick cause it's lonely." Dave said. Billy knew he had to oblige so he grabbed Fred's cock and started pumping it.

Now Billy was actually enjoying this but he didn't want these two POS's to know he enjoyed getting raped and he didn't wanna cum because of it so he dug his nails into Fred's dick and bit Dave's cock. The men reacted by simultaneously punching him in the face and balls. "That's it Twinkie, now you're in for it. We were going to go easy on you but now you're going to not be able to walk for a week after we're done with you." Fred said.

They both shoved their dicks in his mouth while the Twink screamed from the pressure on his lips. "Start sucking you little tease!" Dave shouted. Scared for his life, Billy started bobbing his head back and forth rapidly on the two cocks. "Damn Billy, for a closeted little Twink, you're pretty good at suckin cock. And you know what? I think Twink and Twinkie are better names for you, so that's what we're going to call you for now on. Won't we Fred?" Dave questioned.

"You bet your sweet creamy ass we are." Fred said as he pulled Dave into a kiss. They were making out and didn't warn Billy when they unloaded in his mouth. They each spurted several ropes of hot jizz into the Twink's mouth. Being the closeted homo he was, Billy slurped it right down his throat. "There's your reward. How was our cum?" Fred questioned smiling as they withdrew their still hard dicks.

"Disgusting." Billy retorted.

"Well if it was that disgusting you would've spat it all out. Instead you didn't let a single drop escape your cock sucking lips." Dave said.

"Whatever it doesn't matter. Please let me leave now and I promise I won't rat you two out." Billy said.

"Oh don't worry, we know you won't be telling anybody. But that was just the first part. Now I still have to fuck your ass, and then Dave is gonna fuck it. And then we're going to keep our promise and we're going to fuck it a third time at the same time and make you unable to walk for a week. Now get those shorts off Twinkie!" Fred demanded.

"No! My parents have control over this shitty school and I will have you two expelled if you even th-" Bill was cut short when Dave's fist collided with his face. "OWWWW!" He shrieked in pain.

"Suit yourself Twinkie, get him Fred." Dave commanded. Dave held him down by his chest to the bench and Fred grabbed his waist and started yanking down his shorts. Everyone came to a halt when the locker room door opened.

"HEEELLLP!" Bill screamed. In ran coach Axel who stopped in his tracks when he saw two of his best players naked and assaulting Billy.

"You three in my office. NOW!" Axel shouted.

********

Hey what's up? It's been a while hasn't it? More than a year. Crazy stuff has been happening since then and will end probably around the beginning of 2023 but I wanted to give my fans something. This is half of my football team orgy part one story I had started back in 2018. I decided I would cut up this and the unfinished part up into two and soon finish the next unfinished part. After that this story will probably continue as I continue the struggle to write WAHTST 4.2 and MBFB Part 4. I also help my partner with her series. Thanks for all your support. I'm glad to be back for now.