My First Year in College Ch. 01

Story Info
Tyler is about to meet his new roommate.
1.8k words
4.29
42.8k
50

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is about to start College but this closeted gay guy is a bit nervous of meeting his new roommate and being surrounding by frat straight guys. Although, as his (hot) big brother would say, this is the perfect time to experiment... The story starts slow but at it progresses, Tyler gets closer and closer to live his filthiest fantasies. This is obviously destined to an adult audience.  

***

My first year in College.

Chapter 1: The Dorm situation

The more you will read this, the more it will be difficult for you to believe it is actually based on a true story, or rather true stories. If the places, names, and some details have been changed, I can assure you that my first year of College was the craziest year of my life and that it is definitely worth telling.

I just graduated high school and was closeted to pretty much everyone except for my older brother who caught me jerking off to some hardcore gay porn (10 muscle guys banging a twink submissive) a couple of months after I turned 18.

He entered my room right when the blond twink was receiving his sixth load in the mouth and I was myself cumming a huge load on my chest.

Quite telling if you want to assess of someone's sexual orientation.

Ryan pretended like he did not see anything although, afterwards, I could catch his weird looks when my dad would ask me about a potential girlfriend. He knew and, I knew that he knew.

Inspired (and sometimes pushed) by my brother who was quite the athlete -- he did boxing, American football, but also was very regular at swimming and hitting the gym -- I did exercise a bit as well. It was just enough to keep me in some sort of a shape but it mainly compensated for all the junk food I was eating.

I had always been too shy for team sports or hanging in the gym -- always scared that someone would find out that I'm gay if I stared too much or got an erection in the locker rooms -- but I got pretty good at tennis and it became sort of my thing.

I was quite tall, brown hair, brown eyes, but I was rather thin and, to be honest, not as half hot as my old brother could be. Just like me, Ryan was tall, brown hair, brown eyes, but he had also a great smile, perfect skin, a nice casual beard, and a fit body built during his numerous hours of training. He had it all: big thighs, big biceps and pecs, and the perfect round peachy butt.

I realize that saying this makes me sound like I got a crush on my big brother. Well, not that I am proud to admit it but I kind of did at times. I mean, beauty is all about confidence, right? And Ryan was anything but confident, he always dressed well, seemed to be in control at all times, and there was something incredibly attractive in the calm and manly way he was handling himself. The few times I *inadvertently* got a glimpse of his dick, - don't judge me, those things happen when you share a house and a bathroom - I was pleased to notice that both in length or in girth, he was way above average.

He was 23 at the time of the story and had been with the same girl for three years, but not for lack of demands. His Instagram DMs were filled with hundreds of girls wanting, sometimes begging, to see more. I wonder how many of these girls were catfishes now, but more on that later.

As for me, I was just average. Well, in theory, I should or could have looked good, but I was not totally done with puberty. I had some pimples here and there, some freckles under my eyes, I had to wear glasses most of the times and as for the confidence or sense of style: I was clearly lacking in that department. I was more identified as the nerd than the jock... So, even if I got the occasional "do you have a girlfriend?" question, nobody was really surprised that a nerdy boy like me would still be a virgin going to College.

You may have guessed it by now: your typical gay closeted friend was super nervous about starting University.

Among the things that stressed me out most was the "dorm situation".

For the first time in my life, I would live outside of my parents' house, but more importantly, with someone else, that I had never met before, in a single room, for a whole year! This thought alone was sufficient to give me stomach ache.

It would take me days to retell the number of bad dreams I had about the communal showers, an awful homophobic roommate, or a full dorm making fun of me while I was shitting in the toilets... Yeah, I was more focused on making it through life in the dorm than I was with actually making it through Law School.

Sometimes though, the anxiety was replaced by a feeling of excitement.

What if I happened to be paired with a gay Adonis, very comfortable with his sexuality, who would take care of me and all of my needs? Maybe he would fuck me hard, jeez in my asshole and in my mouth, offered me to his frat bros, all of them fighting to get their big dicks in my... Wait no, every time I was starting to have this fantasy, I realized that I would probably not even dare to indulge and it got my stomach to hurt even more.

I got attributed the room 403 in Building C, and except if you got some special requests, you were automatically paired up with someone else by the University. Depending on your means, different options were available. I was supposed to share a 14 square meters room with a complete stranger in some of the average buildings of the campus, it was nothing fancy but Building C was supposed to provide every necessary facility. I did not even know the name of my roommate; I only knew he would be a guy and this was enough to get me anxious.

But enough rambling about my closeted ass: we all know you click on this to read all about my sexual adventures in College. So, let's go to the point: Austin.

After a stressful night with almost 0 sleep and a quick goodbye to my parents, Ryan was the one driving me to the Campus in Creepside where I would attend College. It was a Monday, right before the first day of class. Ryan was in Med school (yeah, he was smart on top of being handsome, confident and fit) and would live with his girlfriend Mallory in Perv City during his first year of internship, only one hour away from Creepside.

He dropped me off at noon, after four and a half hours of driving from my parent's house, with a tap of my shoulder and some advice. Again, he was wearing a tight t-shirt and I had to refrain myself for having dirty thoughts. I managed though; the anxiety I was feeling helped.

"Look Tyler, now it is the time to loosen up a bit ok. College is made for this. Don't do anything actually stupid... but please do some stupid things." He marked a pause. "Experiment! Have fun! I know I did and first year of College was the best year of my life."

Was he actually telling me that I should experiment with guys? Or was he telling me that he experimented with guys?

"If anything happens, anything at al, call me. I won't be far away. Now get out of my car, cause I'm gonna be late and Mallory won't stop talking about it!"

I smiled.

"Thanks Ryan." We got out the car and he helped me get my luggage. "Ryan, can I ask you something, real?"

"What's up bro?" He looked a bit concerned.

"If everything goes wrong and I don't know... I mean... If this university thing or campus thing is not for me and I'm miserable, or if my roommate wants to kill me or something... I can call you and you would come get me? Right? And you would not say a thing to Mom and Dad?"

"Look, no matter what happens, at first, you will feel overwhelmed and it will be scary but in a couple of weeks, you will feel like this place is your home." He smiled. "To answer your question: of course, I would come get you stupid! I will never leave my little bro in trouble. But that won't be necessary. You'll see, something magical will happen here: you will grow up!"

I was still nervous but was feeling a bit better. I guess that everyone was overwhelmed and it was ok. The other students I would meet would be as disoriented as me.

Now that I look back to these moments, I realize how lucky I was and I still am to have Ryan in my life. I feel even more guilty about the what I did to him now. But more on that later.

I said I would not digress from sex and here I am again, retelling boring conversations between me and my brother. Don't worry dear reader, the sex is coming. (I hope you read that in Jon Snow's voice).

I entered Building C and there were a couple of families saying goodbyes in the lobby. I could see a large space behind the lobby with some couches and further away, some tables, but I went straight to the elevator. Some girl was actually crying. In a way that was reassuring: some people were having it worse than me.

I took the elevator and pushed 4. The building was pretty generic and seemed clean but was a bit underwhelming compared to the pictures on the website. Some of the paints had faded, some of the lamps did not seem to work and the smell made it obvious, especially on the fourth floor, that teenagers and young adults were living there.

403 was right in the middle of the corridor on the left, between 401 and 405. I already had my key so I went in. The key felt weird though, like it was not really working, but the door thankfully opened.

A handsome man was inside, lying on the bed on the right side of the room, completely naked, his phone in his left hand, his HUGE dick in his right hand, a look of terror on his beautiful face as I moved back to the corridor and slammed the door.

This is how I met Austin.

*****

Guys, I know this is a slow start but if you're into the straight guys fantasy, you won't be disappointed!