Fucking Zombie Bitches Ch. 07

Story Info
Rescuing the Maid Toni.
2.9k words
4.42
5.6k
8
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kayaks?" Rebekka looked incredulously across the rows of slim, narrow boat shapes that appeared before us after we broke the lock of the large door of the boat house.

We had left the castle with our backpacks stuffed with snacks that we plundered from a machine downstairs, each carrying a long spear in one hand, and a firm buckler shield in another. Bekah had found pieces of armour that she strapped to her shoulders and upper arms, hoping it would protect her better from zombie bites.

We soon went off the streets and into the nearby shrubs and woods, taking a detour downhill to the river that would keep us out of the most zombie-infested areas. On our way we had gone through a restaurant, taking what little food we could find that wasn't already spoiled or rotten. When we finally arrived at the boat house, we were fairly well stocked, but heavily loaded.

I ran my fingers through my hair, breathing in deep. "Well," I said, "the last time I was here I was a little girl, and they seemed a lot bigger to me then." I shrugged. I hated sports and tried to stay away from any physical education as much as I could, so I never had anything to do with the local sports club, outside of some semi-compulsory "trial" days. The only thing I remembered was that we had boats at the sports club. Turns out, the boats were kayaks.

"We'll never be able to transport all this stuff on a kayak," Rebekka pointed out, having dropped her armour, backpack and weapons against the side of the building. "Ah, fuck," I said, frustrated with shame and desperation. "I'm sorry, okay? It was a stupid plan."

Rebekka smiled at me and put her arm around my neck. "No, the plan is good," she said. "Just those boats aren't. We need to find better ones."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Next to us, behind some shrubs, the Passer thundered down its valley, muffling the sounds of distant moans coming from the road above.

"We need to get to Bozen," I said. "The river is much wider there, and maybe we'll find a real boat."

Rebekka nodded. "Sounds alright with me," she said. "At least we're following it downstream towards the sea. Just how do we get there?"

I paused for a moment. "I guess we can forget about cars," I said. "The streets are blocked here already, I can't imagine how it'll be on the Autobahn. And I really don't want to run into a traffic jam where all the other drivers are zombies."

"So... we walk?" Rebekka asked.

I looked weary towards my backpack and the heavy medieval gear we brought. "I guess," I sighed.

An hour later we roared along the MeBo speedway, on the back of an old Kawasaki motocross bike. "I didn't know you could drive motorcycles," Rebekka said, holding onto me as tight as she could, her hands almost cupping my breasts.

We had found the bike in yet another traffic jam, where it must've run into a few cars. The fork was slightly bent and there were scratches all over one side, but it was still running well. Of course, we had the previous owner and a few zombies to deal with, but as a reward, Rebekka took his green leather racing suit and somehow managed to squeeze her voluptuous body inside. She wasn't able to close the zipper, though, so her wide breasts were now barely covered by the leather overall, which opened all the way down to her crotch and further, as it tore apart right between her legs. Which was just the way she wanted it, I imagined.

I turned halfway towards her and answered: "Yeah, well, my..." I paused. The memories of myself, driving his bike, learning the curves, were just too strong. "I've done it before," I finished the sentence, turning back towards the road.

We passed long rows of cars, and more than once had to dodge zombies or squeeze past a road block. It would be only a matter of time until we'd run into a situation where we'd be trapped and surrounded, and so wherever possible I tried to take a parallel road that was less travelled, or even cross a field or vineyard at the side of the road. It made for bumpy driving, but felt safer. Our bags and the spears and shields were all strapped to the sides of the bike, banging loudly whenever I hit a bump in the road. The sound must attract the attention of zombies for miles around, and I could only hope we'd be faster than them.

After a while, I felt Rebekka's hands caress my breasts. She was no longer clinging on to me, but seemed to begin enjoying the ride, the wind on her skin and the vibrations of the engine between her legs. It certainly left a nice impression on me, and so when she began to run her fingers down my stomach and between my legs, I just spread them a little further and drove slower to enjoy the sensation.

She began rubbing me, slipping two fingers into my moist and always hungry cunt, crooking them inside as if she wanted to hook into my fuckhole to keep from falling off. While she was fingering me, she began to lick and nibble my earlobe, sending shivers all over my body, down from my neck to my ever-wettening crotch.

Finally, I couldn't stand it any more. I took an exit and let the bike roll down a small dirt road leading into a vineyard, then stopped and turned it off. "God, you need to fuck me now," I moaned, bending forward across the handle and pushing my butt up towards her.

Rebekka knew just what to do. She ran her fingers across my fat, white buttocks and spread them apart, then leaned back on the seat of the bike and arched her hips up. The green leather tore and spread all around her hairy black muff, and she shot a steaming stream of piss straight out of it onto my ass.

I gasped at the sensation and immediately got raunchy. My dirty little piss whore of a slave spread my butt cheeks even wider and managed to get my horny asshole to gape, aiming her piss at it until I felt it run into my bowels, filling them up with warm, wet liquid.

I groaned some more and when the pressure from her bladder ceased, I wished the feeling could go on forever. Instead, she pushed three fingers into my dripping asshole, sealing it off with her piss inside and starting to fuck it hard from behind. I felt her thrust them in and out, fucking me raw and uninhibited right there out in the open.

For a moment I thought about who might be able to see us there, forgetting about the zombies, the outbreak, the danger we were trying to get out of and imagined cars passing us by, their drivers watching my ass get reamed right at the side of the road; maybe a group of elderly ladies wandering the countryside, watching two girls piss on each other in the distance.

"Fuck yes!" I screamed as I came, her fingers slipping in and out my stretched anus.

"Help!" I heard a distant scream answer. I looked up, startled at the unexpected reply. Rebekka shifted behind me, trying to peek over my shoulder.

In the distance, about 200 meters away, I saw a scene that seemed to come straight out of a bavarian Heimatfilm: A voluptuous, busty brunette in a tight green dirndl leaned over the upper balcony of an alpine home, gesticulating towards us. Between her screams, we could hear the familiar moans of zombies.

I cleared my throat and looked back at Bekah. She just shrugged and waited for my initiative. "Well, let's see if we can help her," I said, jacking up the bike and dismounting it. We each grabbed a shield and spear and cautiously approached the house.

The woman seemed beleaguered. All around the house a horde of zombies was wandering, banging on doors and the barred windows, unable to get in, but certainly not letting anything get out either.

"Oh thank god!" she called as we came closer, explaining unnecessarily: "I'm trapped and can't get out of here."

I tried to motion her to be quiet, but it was already too late. Some of the zombies had noticed us and started coming closer. Bekah took them on, calm and determined, piercing the first ones with the spear and immediately pulling it out again, aiming for the next.

"Quick, is there anything out here to help you get down there?" I called up to the woman.

She shook her head. "No," she said. "And I think they're inside now, too. I can't get down the stairs!"

I frantically looked around. Zombies came walking towards us, and more and more showed up from around the sides of the house. To the side was a small barn and I quickly ran there to look for a ladder or something else that might help me get her down while Bekah went on fending off the shambling attackers.

When I opened the barn door I almost couldn't believe my eyes. Inside, on a trailer, covered by a heavy cloth cover was a small rowboat!

"Fuck, Bekah, I found it!" I yelled, calling my slave over to myself. For a moment she stood by my side, grinning at me, until loud moans from behind us brought us back to the matter at hand.

We grabbed the trailer and pushed it out, running over a few zombies in our way and stabbing them as they were pinned to the ground. Slowly and carefully we managed to push the trailer towards the side of the house, constantly fighting back zombies.

"Come on!" I said, patting the thick, firmly stretched fabric above the boat. "This should catch your fall!"

She looked down with a queasy expression, but soon realized there was no better solution under the circumstances. For a moment, her face disappeared from the balcony. Minutes later, zombies already piling up around us, she came back, heaving a suitcase over the balustrade and landing it on top of the boat. Another one followed. And another. I wondered if she had packed in her whole home and half expected furniture to follow, hoping that at least one of the suitcases would contain something edible.

Finally, she climbed the balustrade herself, clinging to it for dear life as she looked down at us afraid. "Come on, jump!" Rebekka screamed, sweating and panting from swinging her scimitar at the zombies and eager to get out of there.

With a shrill scream she finally let go and landed, bottoms up, on top of the boat. I climbed up to see if she had hurt herself and stopped, staring baffled at her. The skirt of the dirndl had blown up from the fall, baring her naked legs and crotch, and the shaved, trimmed, neat cock and balls she sported. The lady was a transvestite.

"Uh..." was all I managed to say, when Bekah called for me again, pulling me out of my stupor. "Come on," I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her off the boat as we ran down the street around a few corners. When we were far enough that I felt sure the zombies wouldn't be following us anymore, we paused and caught our breath.

"I'm Kat," I said, leaning against the side of a house, panting, "and this is my servant Rebekka." I pointed at Bekah who peeked cautiously around the corner, keeping a look out.

"A... Antonia," she introduced herself. "But everyone calls me Toni." She was small, especially considering she was born a man, at least 10 cm shorter than me, and had slim, fine features, big brown eyes that matched her hair in colour and a nice tan. Her hair was carefully braided and her dress was clean and fit her nicely, pushing her breasts up into the fullest cleavage I've ever seen.

I nodded. "And you're... I mean... I guess you prefer the female version of your name?" I stumbled, not quite knowing how to address the issue.

She smiled coyly. "Well," she said. "I'm a T-girl, so I like to be treated like a lady. I just have something extra."

Rebekka spun around and stared at her, trying to figure out if she really meant what it sounded like. "Uh, so you're a guy?" she finally said, not very diplomatically.

She smiled. "I feel like a girl," she said. "But I like having a dick, so if that makes me a guy for you, then I guess that's alright too."

Bekah shrugged. "Doesn't matter," she said. "What's more important is how we get our stuff back. And that boat."

"I didn't even know it was there," Antonia replied. "It's been locked in the barn all the time I've been employed there." She must have seen the puzzled expression on our face when she explained: "Ah, I've just worked as a maid there, for maybe 6 months. Kinda hard to find a job with my... special predicament, and so I was happy to take that opening. The pay wasn't great, but at least I had a place to stay."

"So what happened to the other people in that house?" I asked.

"I think you've seen them all around, including their neighbours," she answered, referring to the zombies we had encountered earlier. "I was keeping house when... when it happened. And most of them were out, so I locked it once I saw what was going on outside and have been hiding out in there ever since."

"A few days ago they must've noticed me somehow, because ever since they've been all around the place, trying to get in. And I've been running out of food anyway, so it was just a matter of time until I'd have starved, or been overrun with... what do you call them? The infected..."

"Zombies," I said. "So what's in your backpacks then?"

She looked down. "Just some clothes. Stuff. Everything I have, and I don't have much. I just didn't want to leave it behind."

I felt sorry for her, and put an arm around her shoulder, hugging her gently.

"Okay, so how do we get it back?" Bekah asked. "And more importantly: How do we get it and the boat out of here? We certainly can't pull it with the bike."

Toni looked at her puzzled. "Why do you want to take the boat?" she asked.

"We had planned to use the river to travel. It seems the safest way to go, out of the zombies' reach and yet able to get us towards the sea," I explained.

"But that boat... it's... it belongs to..." she paused and only now seemed to realize the reality of the situation. "Do you... do you think they'll ever be... normal again?" She asked.

I took a deep breath. Rebekka looked deep into her eyes and answered: "Look, honey, I've seen a lot of them, and they're vicious, brutal, merciless and deadly. I've fought them for my life for days and weeks now, and so, no, I don't think they ever will be normal again. Whoever those people were, it's gone now. They're dead. Something else is in their place, and it's got our fucking boat, so how do we get it out of there?"

She ran her hands across her face, then pursed her lips. "Well," she said. "They had a car around the back, with a hitch to pull a trailer."

"It's not too hard to get a car," I said. "It's just that the roads are blocked, and we won't get far with that."

"Well, we could take the mountain road past the abbey," she said. "Hardly anyone ever goes there, except the nuns."

I looked at Bekah with new enthusiasm. "Okay, let's go," I said finally.

We tracked our way back to the house, checking out cars along our way and found a Mercedes station wagon with a hitch and the keys still in the ignition. Its previous owners were nowhere to be found, but I'm sure they couldn't be far.

The car was stopped in the middle of a long trek of cars along the road but I managed to get it out of there and turned, taking the sidewalk to get back to where the boat was at, knocking over fences and scraping along other cars more than once as I was trying to squeeze through a tight spot.

When we arrived at the house, the car already looked rugged, with dents and bruises all over the sides and both of its outside mirrors missing. I backed into the property and Toni and Bekah jumped out and pulled the trailer onto the hitch, avoiding zombies as best they could. Within seconds, we were out of there, pulling the boat behind us with Toni's suitcases right on top.

Rebekka and Toni had jumped on top of the trailer and were waving and cheering at the zombies as they tried to follow us, then Bekah turned and showed them her bare, black ass, squirting a few drops of pee onto their heads. Toni, shy at first, soon followed her example, aiming her dick down at the few groaning zombies still following us and letting it flow. Things were finally looking up.