Fucking Zombie Bitches Ch. 08

Story Info
The Abbey of the Nympho Nuns.
2.6k words
4.64
8.5k
12

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We picked up our luggage from the bike on our way out and headed towards the mountain road, following Antonia's directions. The sun was already sinking low as we were driving uphill, along a small winding road through the Alps. I became nervous driving like this, because any obstacle in our way would mean the end of our journey, as there was no way of navigating around. To the left was a steep mountain face, and the right an equally steep ravine.

While I drove, the two other girls chatted. Bekah was increasingly curious about Antonia's life. "So, are you into guys or girls then?" she asked finally.

Toni cocked her head. "I guess I'm into girls like me. Transvestites, if you will. I like chicks with dicks," she said.

"That can't be easy," Rebekka said, adding almost inaudibly "especially now..."

Toni didn't answer and instead stared out of the window. We had come around a mountain face and could now look down into the Klausen valley, with a good view of the abbey on top of a hill. The sun went down behind the mountains in our back, and with its last light we made it to the abbey gates.

"This might be a good place to spend the night," I said as I stopped at the gate, turning the engine off. The abbey was a large fortress complex, surrounded by thick walls.

"What do you think happened to the nuns?" Antonia asked, peeking fearfully outside.

I shrugged. "Only one way to find out," I said as I opened the door and got out.

Bekah was following me. Together we went up to the cast-iron gates and tried them. They were locked, of course, and the complex seemed quiet and abandoned.

"Maybe I could climb across," Rebekka said, rattling the gate and looking up. "Or we could knock it down with the car..."

I glanced doubtfully at the Mercedes. "It's the only car we got, and I'd rather not risk crashing it. If we can't get in, we just stay out here for the night. It seems quiet enough."

Suddenly, Bekah pointed. I followed her stare and saw a faint light in the distance, by the abbey building. A faint light that was moving towards us.

It was a nun, coming towards the gate with a candle. "God bless," she said as she reached us. "How can I help you?"

"Good evening sister," I replied. "We were looking for shelter for the night, as the roads don't seem to be safe, and were wondering if you would let us in?"

She didn't speak much, but unlocked the gate for us, and we drove in. I parked the car close to the entrance and she led us up the hill to the castle building. On our way we passed neatly kept vegetable gardens and fruit trees.

There were about a dozen nuns living in the abbey. Their secluded lifestyle must've kept them safe from the horrors of the outside world, though they seemed to know about them nonetheless. We were invited to their scarce, but filling supper and though they eyed us suspiciously in our getup, they were friendly, if a little quiet.

After supper, one of the nuns was accompanying us outside. Her name was sister Marilena, and she seemed to be one of the younger nuns, which still made her older than me, though. I estimated her to be about 50.

"I'm sorry we cannot offer you shelter inside the convent," she said. "But those rooms are for the sisters only. You're welcome to stay on the grounds though, for as long as you need to prepare for your journey."

I thanked her kindly for the hospitality and we were about to part when another nun hurriedly came walking towards us. "Forgive me," she said, bowing slightly. She was very young for a nun, her face looked no older than 20. "I am sister Adele, and... well, you've been outside, and I just wanted to know... how is it there? What is happening?"

Sister Marilena turned towards her and took her arm, gently trying to pull her away from us. "Now, I'm sure the visitors are tired and would like to rest, sister Adele," she said.

Adele tried to resist and pulled away her arm. "I'm sorry sister," she said, slightly upset, "but I think this is important. We can't just close our eyes to what is happening. Especially after what happened here..."

Marilena looked around embarrassed, and then sighed. "Alright," she said, turning towards us. "Maybe you can help? Maybe tomorrow you could stay awhile and talk to us about the things that are going on in the world?" She smiled at us, almost pleading. "We... I could even offer a bed for the night for each of you," she said.

"Sure," I replied. "We're in no particular hurry to get anywhere."

And with that the two nuns led us back inside and down a long corridor. Sister Marilena opened one of the doors towards the end and let us in. It led to a large, slightly damp room with four beds inside. Soon, sister Adele came after her with some fresh bedsheets and a few candles for us, then they left.

We were grateful to sleep in a bed instead cramped together in the Mercedes, and it didn't take us long to fall asleep. I couldn't have been sleeping for more than an hour, though, until someone gently tapped me to wake me up. When I turned, I looked into the eyes of sister Adele.

"Forgive me," she whispered, "but I really need to talk to you about something."

I sat up and stretched, looking at her expectantly. "The other sisters don't seem to understand the danger, or they have resigned themselves to leave this world already," she started. "But... I guess I'm just not old enough, but I can't help feeling that the abbey is not safe."

I shrugged. "Nowhere is safe," I said. "And from what I've seen, your abbey seems to be as safe a place as any. Maybe more so. You've got a good thing going here, with the vegetables, and the walls, and..."

Suddenly, the door opened, and sister Marilena peeked inside. "Sister Adele," she hissed quietly. "This is most unusual."

Just as Adele was about to protest, I intervened. "Come inside," I said, lighting a candle myself. "It's no use arguing like this."

Marilena hesitantly closed the door behind her. "Sister Adele just voiced her concerns about the safety of the abbey," I continued. "Shouldn't that be of interest to everyone here?"

The older sister shrugged. "Many of the sisterhood would rather not worry too much about worldly matters," she replied. "They believe god will protect us, until our time has come."

I looked at her. "And what do you believe?" I asked.

She paused, looking at Adele. "I believe... I guess I believe we can't just let the good lord do his work and be passive about it. We're all part of his plan, anyway."

I smiled. "What brought you to become a nun, anyway?" I asked.

Sister Adele blushed and I caught her staring at my exposed crotch. "The world is full of... temptation," she said, almost whispering. "And I've led a life filled with... urges, and cravings, that had taken me over."

The older sister put her arm around her. "We're all battling the same demons," she said. "And god knows, mine are just as strong."

She sighed. I looked at the both of them, trying to remain calm in a room full of half-naked girls, when I finally pulled up one leg, making sure my pussy got even more exposed. "So what if those demons make life worth living?" I asked, smiling at them. "Surely that would be a good thing, no?"

Adele stared at me when Rebekka approached her from behind, running her hands along her black robe, caressing her. She began to moan immediately. Sister Marilena looked at her embarrassed, but didn't try to stop her.

The young nun sunk to her knees and Bekah led her head close to my crotch, until she could smell my womanly scent. Her mouth watered, but at first she dared not to touch me until Bekah gave her a final push and her face got pressed into my hairy cunt. Then it came over her.

She started sucking at my pussy like a starving woman, her tongue thrusting deep inside, trying to get any and all the juice and taste out of it that she could, sucking my labia, clit, and part of my pubes deep inside her mouth and munching them gently.

I groaned at her assault, getting wet faster than ever before. Bekah turned towards the older sister and lifted her robes. Underneath, Marilena was naked. Between a pair of white, nicely shaped legs I could see a large dark patch of pubic hair before Rebekka's head moved in front of it, caressing it with her tongue. On the bed in the corner, even Toni couldn't hold back any longer and was discretely stroking her cock, watching us.

Suddenly, Sister Marilena gasped. "Oh my god, you're a man!" she exclaimed, staring at Antonia. For a moment I feared she would run off or throw us out, but then she fell on her knees, crawling over to her. "My prayers have been answered," she sighed, bending over Antonia's crotch and gently nudging her balls with her nose.

Meanwhile, Adele started fucking me. First two, then three fingers were pushed down my fuck tube, where she crooked them and tried to scoop as much pussy slime out as she could, hastily licking them clean every time they re-emerged. "Mmmh, you seem to enjoy the taste," I said, watching her.

"God, you have no idea," she answered, licking my labia long and wide with her tongue. "I want everything you can give me."

"Hmmm," I moaned. "Really everything?"

"Oh yes," she replied, "just use my mouth!"

To emphasize, she opened it wide, her sweet red lips forming an almost perfect O right at the base of my cunt. I glanced sideways and saw Bekah and Marilena licking the long hard shaft of Toni's cock on each side, with the older nun sucking its head greedily while my slave caressed her balls.

I pissed, right into that sweet young nun's face. I didn't even try to hit her mouth and just let it gush, stream and spray from my wet cunt hole, covering her headdress and face in yellow liquid.

She caught what she could in her mouth and gargled, letting it run out again and down her throat, into her robe, catching some more and swallowing it. Clearly, she had done this many times before, and dreamt about it even more.

When the stream had subsided, I pulled her up on the bed with me, groping her tits through the thick fabric of her black robe. They felt nice and firm underneath there, and I finally pulled the garment up reaching between her legs.

She groaned, and straddled me, trying to get her face back between my thighs. As her crotch spread above my head, I got a good look at her young, pink pussy. She had large, flappy labia that were literally dripping, and a cute curly brunette bush that grew all around them, covering her pelvis and stretching all the way down to her ass. When I felt her lips on my cunt again, I reached for the candles.

Over on the other bed, Marilena was straddling Toni, facing away from her towards Rebekka, her hips lowering down on the rock-hard, erect cock below her. She groaned loud as it entered her while Bekah continued to lick both the shaft and the nun's clit as she was riding it.

I grabbed two candles and sucked them quickly wet, then began inserting them into both of Adele's hairy holes at the same time. She grunted as the slick, white waxen rods entered her, but was taking them in stride. Soon, I began to fuck her hard and fast while she pushed her fingers into my sopping piss cunt with ever growing fervour.

"Oh goddd," I heard Marilena groan loud from the other bed. When I looked, I could see Rebekka's arm sticking up her cunt while she got fucked raw and hard by Toni's cock, probably into her ass. I could only imagine how full and fucked she must feel, getting her twat fisted while her ass got probed by a tranny cock.

I pulled the one candle out of Adele's snatch and squeezed it along with the other into her tight young ass, pushing my fingers up her wet hole while I fucked her. This seemed to push her over the edge. I could feel her grab hard onto my crotch, her fingers deep inside my pussy as she screamed, hot piss pouring from her overgrown muff down on my head, showering me.

On the other bed, Toni blew her load up sister Marilena's asshole, filling her up with what must be weeks of collected cock cream. It spurted out the sides of her cock and got cleaned up diligently by Bekah's tongue, who groaned satisfied at the treat.

We got interrupted by a loud crashing noise from outside the hall. Startled, the two nuns jumped up and straightened their clothes while we listened to the commotion that erupted. "Oh god," sister Adele finally said, "they're escaped!"

Puzzled, I opened the door to see what was going on. All the nuns were gathered at the far end of the corridor, trying to calm and restrain an obviously zombified sister. "It's the abbess," sister Marilena whispered next to me. "We've kept her locked up ever since she... changed."

Rebekka caught her breath. "It's a zombie!" she said. "You've been keeping zombies in here!"

"We... we were praying for her," sister Adele said shyly. "We had hoped that god would show her mercy."

"Fuck," I hissed. "Out, all out!" Together with Bekah, we ushered the two nuns and the transvestite down the hall towards the exit. "Fuck, and all my weapons are in the car," I said to Bekah.

She drew the scimitar from the hilt on her belt and looked at me. "Go get them, I'll keep them in check meanwhile."

I looked back into her eyes. "No," I said. "I'm not leaving you here alone. Never do anything dangerous again, remember?"

She paused, and looked down the hall at the group of nuns struggling with the zombie. "Alright," she finally agreed. "Hey, everyone, let's go, run!" She called the nuns to follow her and get out and we ran.

We didn't look back as we hurried down the hill, but when we reached the car, none of the other nuns had followed us. Bekah and me grabbed the spears, shields and guns out of the car and made our way back up to the building as fast as we could, leaving the two nuns with Toni.

In the end, it was all too late. When we arrived, all of the remaining sisters had been taken over, bit, turned, or dead. All we could do is take them down, so they would not have to live out the rest of their lives, or what was left of it, as zombies.

It was a sad, sullen duty, and we spent the entire next day burying the last of the nuns of Säben in their vegetable garden. Adele bitterly squeezed what little pee she had left down on the zombie abbess and Marilena spoke a few prayers and then we left, the car packed with vegetables and five girls, trying to find a place of our own.