Fucking Zombie Bitches Ch. 11

Story Info
Anal Probes and Sperm Samples.
1.9k words
4.28
10.7k
13

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the friendly welcome by the doctor - whose name was Shelly as I found out - I soon discovered that I was being held prisoner. They gave me a small room with a hospital bed to sleep in and I could wander around the facility as much as I wanted, but all the doors and the few windows were locked, with guards patrolling the outside.

The place itself wasn't very large and, on second inspection, seemed to be a makeshift facility. It had only two rooms for patients and one examination room, a little office and a few storage rooms and that's it. Since I had nothing else to do, I spend quite a few times going through everything, looking for a way out.

There wasn't one. They treated me friendly, the doctor came by frequently to talk, a nurse regularly brought me food and drink... they even had a shower, for god's sake! You never know how much you've missed shampoo until you had to go for three weeks without some. I could literally have killed someone for shampoo by that time.

Anyway, except for showering, eating, sleeping and masturbating there wasn't a whole lot to do, and so I spend all the time I had trying to figure out what they wanted from me and how to get out of there. On the second night I was again sneaking around the place, when I heard sudden loud noises coming from the main entrance.

There was a hallway that led from there straight to the examination room and so I hurried there, squeezing myself into one of the double lockers they had standing around there and kept as quite as possible.

Through the slits in the locker door I could see two figures in soldier uniform dragging a third, unconscious figure into the room and placing it onto the chair that I had my first encounter with the Doctor Shelly in. They applied straps and then left, leaving the light on.

I waited. The person didn't move, but neither did I when they first brought me here, so I didn't think anything about it. He seemed to be a man, dressed in torn jeans, ragged boots and a leather jacket, his face was turned sideways so I couldn't see much except for his hair, which was brown and a little too long to be fashionable, and not long enough to qualify as some kind of subculture.

As if that even mattered anymore, I thought. Like so many things, the zombie apocalypse did away with fashions and cultures and anything else we used to define ourselves with before.

Footsteps interrupted my musings and out of the corner of my eye I could see Dr. Shelly and the nurse come in. The doctor seemed a little agitated. "Okay," I heard her say, "now pay attention. It's a guy this time, which is especially important. Now we first need a sample, as fresh as possible. Everything else can wait until tomorrow, but this needs to be done fast to see if there's anything we need to be aware of."

She stepped in front of the guy and began to unzip his pants, pulling them down just enough to get to his dick easily. Without hesitation she bent down and held it in one hand, while carefully wrapping her lips around the tip, starting to suck. With her other hand she pulled the young nurse to her side, making sure she could see everything.

The man groaned, groggy and sleepy, but the soft warm lips around his cock soon showed the desired effect. His shaft grew hard and long, soon standing proud and tall in his lap. He had a beautiful dick I thought, and Dr. Shelly seemed to enjoy it as well, taking it deeper than necessary. Finally, she let go of it with a *smack* and held it for the nurse.

"Go ahead now, try," she said to the young woman. Hesitantly, the nurse scooted over between his legs and pulled her hair back before gently inserting the head of the cock into her mouth. She was petite and thin, with long straight black hair, pale skin, large round eyes in a cute, round face and small, nicely curved lips. Looking at her, she seemed to have some slight asian features, but there was also something very familiar about her that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

The girl sucked mechanically, half out of cluelessness, half out of embarrassment. Not everyone was as quick to shed all civilizatory conventions as me and Bekah, I guess. Or the Doctor, at that, who soon grew impatient with her. "Okay," she sighed, "this could take a while, so let me show you a quicker way."

And with that she straddled the seat and pulled open her labcoat, again showing that she didn't wear anything underneath, not even the garter this time. From where I was I could get a nice view of her pussy, seeing it for the first time. The good doctor went to great lengths to sustain a certain level of personal grooming as she was shaved smooth all over. On top of that, a good half-dozen piercing rings lined her left outer labia, going all the way from her clit to the other end. Kinky.

She made the nurse hold the dick in place as she lowered herself down on it, sinking it into her twat with a sigh and a moan, closing her eyes. I could imagine how good a nice cock like that would feel, and so I wasn't surprised when she began to ride him with increasing enthusiasm. Soon, her ass slammed all the way down to his balls while the hard shaft gleamed wet from her sopping middle-aged cunt.

She rode him hard and fast while the guy barely moved, mumbling and groaning a little, his hands clenching clumsily in the restraints. The young nurse squatted between his legs, watching the whole spectacle calmly and obediently. After a few deep thrusts, Dr. Shelly whimpered shrill and stopped, catching her breath.

"G-get it out," she whispered hoarsely under her breath, bending over to give the nurse easier access. Not quite prepared for this, the girl looked around panicked, and then instinctively swooped her head forward, licking along the shaft and pulling the cock out of her pussy. Globs of white sticky cum oozed out of the wet gaping twat and the girl diligently sucked them into her mouth and swallowed, immediately getting a panicked look on her face and growing red.

Dr. Shelly climbed off the chair and looked down at her, furrowing her eyebrows. "Did... did you just swallow all that?" she asked. The girl nodded, looking down on the floor. "God, you stupid bitch!" the older woman yelled furiously. "We needed that sample! What is it with you, are you just trained to swallow everything that goes into your fucking whore mouth?"

"M... mom please," the girl finally stammered. "It was a mistake, I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry, please."

I stared at them surprised. Of course, I thought, now that she mentions it, they look awfully similar. Why didn't I notice right away that they could be mother and daughter?

Her mother sighed, reaching inside her twat with two fingers, trying to scoop up some cum that may be left in there. Disappointed, she eyed her wet fingers as she pulled them out again. "Oh fuck," she said, finally slapping the girl hard across her face with the wet fingers. "You're such a stupid cunt. Are you good at anything?"

"Please," the girl whimpered. "I'll get the sample, I promise." She crawled up to the chair and immediately slurped the now flaccid cock deep into her mouth with renewed interest. This time she gave it her best, licking and sucking up and down the shaft, her tongue playing around the head until after a few minutes she got him hard again.

Finally, she took off her pants and climbed the chair just as she saw her mother do it, leaning over the still motionless guy. Even in matters of personal pussy style they seemed to differ, as the girl had a dark patch of wiry black pubic hair all around her large, flabby labia. Whoever said the lips would give any indication about a woman's pussy was clearly lying.

Her mother placed the hard cock against her wet hole and grabbed her daughter by her long black hair, yanking it back to make her sit down on it. With a soft cry, the young woman took the long hard shaft all the way up her cunt, fucking it hard.

While she did her best to do her mother proud, Dr. Shelly began to spread her pasty white buttocks and spit down on her little dark star. With a wicked expression on her face, the older woman then began to insert her still wet fingers into her daughters asshole as she rode the thick hard cock deep.

The nurse whimpered and groaned, but didn't dare to speak up any more, grinding her teeth as she valiantly took it in both holes at the same time. Soon, her breathing got harder and she went down faster on the guy, now seriously aroused and needing the fuck more than anything. "God, mom..." she began to gasp, "I'm... he's... I'm going to... god, I think he's coming..."

"Hold it in," her mother hissed, slapping her ass with her other hand while still penetrating her with her fingers. "I need that cum, you understand?"

"Y-yes," the daughter replied, clenching her teeth as she shuddered, feeling the cock erupt inside her. Shaking and shuddering she lifted herself off the penis and pushed her holes out towards the older woman, who scurried underneath her, catching drops of creamy sperm with her mouth while still holding her fingers inside her daughter's ass.

"Mom..." the young woman whimpered, "I need to..." Unable to finish that sentence, she finally couldn't hold it back anymore and gushed a thick stream of pussy cum down on her mother's head, who instinctively closed her mouth, getting drenched all over her head and face.

Unable to answer, Dr. Shelly hurried over to a counter and rummaged through a cabinet, finally finding a little glass cup she could spit the sperm into. "Damn, girl," she gasped surprised as she wiped some of the wetness out of her face. "I didn't know you'd do that."

"I... I'm sorry," the nurse stammered as she crawled back off the chair, pulling up her pants and straightening her top. "I couldn't hold it in."

Her mother laughed. "Ah, you did good girl," she said. "Maybe I was wrong about you, you seem to know how to fuck after all." She sealed the cup and put it into a refrigerator, then yawned. "Well, we're done here, everything else can wait until tomorrow." With a cheeky grin, she sucked her fingers.

The young nurse nodded and blushed, and then they left. Once their footsteps were no longer audible, I pushed the locker door again, only to find that it was shut tight. Feeling around, there was no obvious way I could open it from the inside.

Panicking, I began to kick and slam at the door, yelling for help. I thrust myself against the door, trying to get in a position where I could use my legs to pry it open but it was much too tight in there. Suddenly, I heard a voice from the other side. "Calm down," it whispered, "I'll help you, just calm down."

It must be the guy they brought in. God knows how he got out of those restraints, but I was certainly glad he did. Seconds later, the locker doors swung open and I looked into his face for the first time. My heart seemed to stop and I caught my breath. It was my boyfriend, Triss.