Fucking Zombie Bitches Ch. 10

Story Info
Medical Examination.
1.7k words
4.51
6.3k
10
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, we began our descent into town. We tried to stay as far away from the roads as possible, dodging every movement, every sound, not wanting to encounter any more zombies than we had to. Rebekka stayed a few steps behind me, watching my back as I scouted the area ahead.

It wasn't long until we ran into fortifications. They looked impressive and professional, something the military must've set up. As far as we could see, they weren't breached and spanned across several streets, blocking off whole parts of the town. Finally, in an area where no zombies were in sight, we tried to climb them.

"Help me up," I asked Bekah, trying to hold onto the large, concrete barrier's smooth side. It was impossible to get a grasp.

"Maybe we should try to get something in front of it first that we can climb onto," she said. "Like a car, or a dumpster, or something."

"And then they can climb across too," I replied, speaking of the zombies that so far had left us in relative peace.

She sighed. "Shit, yeah," she replied. "Then there's that." With her back to the wall, she tried to push me up as I had climbed onto her shoulders, sweating and panting from the unusual exercise. In the end, I managed to pull myself up, but when I barely reached over to the other side, something grabbed my arms and pulled me over fast. Then, I felt a sharp pain as the side of my head got hit by a blunt object, and everything went black.

"Well, let's have a look at you now, shall we?" the doctor said in that hospital voice that sounded both bored and professional. She spoke in English, maybe more to herself than to me. A pair of silicone gloves snapped as she put them on her hands, while the intern adjusted the seat in a way that the leg portion parted and pushed upwards, involuntarily spreading me wide in front of her.

She was a pretty older woman, maybe in her 40s, with a few fine lines that gave her face a classic, regal look. Her hair was cut into a short bob around her round face and she wore a white lab coat that revealed just enough to show that she was thick, broad and busty without being exactly fat. She looked up at me over a pair of rimless glasses, smiling at me with dark red lipsticked lips.

"I told you there's nothing wrong with me!" I said louder, replying in English as well, but the restraints kept me firmly in place, so aside from squirming and yelling there was precious little I could do. Looking down at her, I could see her squirting some white cream from a tube on her right hand, then rubbed it slowly onto my labia. It felt cold, but her touch was not unpleasant, and so I started to relax. I figured, if all she was trying to do was examine my pussy and I couldn't keep her from doing it anyway, then I might as well enjoy it.

Soon, her fingers slid inside of me. Slick from the lubricant and smooth from the glove, her hand spread me wider and wider as she pushed and twisted, very professionally, her slender fingers all up my hot, wet muff. It seemed to get even warmer there, and even though the harsh cold light and the sterile environment wasn't exactly the most romantic ambiance, I felt myself getting turned on by this woman. "Uhhnnnnghhhh," I began to moan, relaxing my pelvis and hoping she would give me more than just a routine inspection.

"Hmm, you're nice and wide," she commented. "Seems like this is not the first time you've been spread like this?" I would've liked to believe her words were some form of sexy hospital banter, but they had an inquisitive undertone that made me concerned. Nonetheless, I acted like she was just talking dirty to me.

"Mmmh, you're not the first woman with her fist up my twat," I purred. "Though I have to admit, you're very professional at it, so why don't you keep going?"

She smiled and pushed further, wiggling her fingers inside of me just enough to get me groaning. "Like this?" she asked, grinning again.

"Hnngh, if you tell me what you're looking for, then maybe we could get this over sooner," I replied, my chest heaving from heavy breaths. "Then again, maybe I don't want to."

"Are you taking all of this down?" she asked, turning towards the slim, tall intern who stood aside, looking slightly awkward and uneasy at our banter. He nodded, staring down at a notepad in his hands, acting busy. She grinned up at me, starting to move her fingers slowly in and out of my wetting cunt. "Come here and be a man," she sighed finally, rolling her eyes at his cluelessness."

He looked at her puzzled, but stepped closer towards her, standing in front of me. She opened the restraints around my legs, allowing me to spread them wider while she pulled my labia wide with her other hand, making sure he could get a good look at how her gloved hand began to fist my muff deep.

"So tell me," she said to him, looking up as she knelt in front of me. "What's your result?"

He stammered. "Well... uh... it seems like... for someone who's been in the wild... she seems... uninfected," he said, trying hard not to look me in the eye, or the pussy.

She sighed again. "Take out your cock," she said sternly. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but instead pulled down his zipper with shaking hands, reaching inside and barely managed to get his hard erect shaft out of the depths of his pants. She smacked her lips as she saw it finally in front of her face. "The result," she said, smiling at him, "is that you're hard and want to get sucked, kid."

And with that she wrapped her dark red lips around the head of his dick, bobbing her head against his crotch as she began to suck him hard, her tongue running along the underside of his shaft down to his balls. He gasped and groaned as she expertly fucked his cock with her mouth, soon getting him to cum as his breathing got faster and harder. Just as he was about to blow, she let his cock slide out of her mouth and I watched as his spunk was spurting all over her face and glasses.

"Mmmh," she said, licking globs of cum off her lips. "Now let's see if you can fuck me like a real woman too, stud." She stood up and bent over between my legs, winking up at me through her cum-covered glasses. She bent down and began to flick my clit with her tongue, clenching it between her teeth as she sucked at it, her fingers digging ever deeper up into my warm, wet crotch.

The slender young man walked behind her and cautiously pulled up her coat. To his surprise, she only wore a garter belt and stockings underneath. At the sight of her exposed pussy, he began to stroke his cock again and soon pushed it inside of her, sending shivers through her body and causing her to fuck me harder and deeper than before, finally forcing her whole hand up my hot cunt hole.

"God, you fucker," I hissed, looking down at her. "You really just brought me here to fuck my cunt?" I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her head hard down into my muff. She moaned, muffled by my crotch as the intern began to fuck her from behind just as she asked for. The cum on her face smeared all across my pubes and she tried to lick it off again, being held in a vice by my legs.

"Oh yes," she groaned, spitting at my twat to make it even more wet. "Fuck me like a bitch!"

I finally bit my teeth and forced my bladder to empty, squirting piss out all around her hand, spraying it across her face and coat as I held her down against it. Whatever she was trying to say was drowned in muffled screams and moans as the intern came once more, this time making sure his cum landed deep inside of her.

"So, are they alive or are they dead?" I asked. We were taking a walk around the hospital after our first encounter. She had sent the intern off, but didn't bother to straighten herself in any way, her face still encrusted with cum and her white coat stained with yellow patches.

"That is actually an interesting question," she answered. "I guess it depends on what your definition of 'life' is. In the biological sense, life requires reproduction, self-sustenance and signal response. And out of these three, only the signal response can be characterized as still functional. The human zombie can't reproduce and self-sustenance only functions as far as it benefits the zombie... virus, or organism, which has completely taken over. Now that organism, though, is very much alive, it uses the human host to propagate and sustain itself."

The facility we walked through was small, and pretty much empty. From what I could tell, she seemed to be the only doctor left in a small hospital, whose equipment barely functioned at all. Some electricity still worked, maybe powered by an emergency system and from out of the windows I could see occasionally a heavily armed military guard pass.

"Now, from a medical perspective, though, you could say the human host is still alive," she continued, almost unaware of her surroundings any more. "It's bodily functions are still active, though very much reduced. They're warm, there's heartbeat, blood circulation, they move and sense and maybe have a limited consciousness. They respond to damage about the same way a normal human would, so they can be killed by conventional means. Over time, I guess they would eventually starve or dehydrate when they run out of food."

"Say, where are we?" I interrupted her, looking out of the window towards some kind of guard tower in the distance.

"Oh," she said, as if she just woke from a dream. "Ah, Natz-Schabs," she replied. "Military hospital."

I stared at her. "You're American military!" I said finally, with a hint of surprise. "I thought you were all gone."

"Well, yeah," she said. "Officially we were, but... well, they wanted to maintain the stockpile here, just in case."

"Stockpile?" I asked, eyeing her sideways.

She shrugged. "Nuclear weapons, of course," she said.