Fucktoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys want to play?" she said coquettishly.

"Hell yeah," said the first workman.

"I want some of that," the second workman laughed.

She walked across the room toward them, a little unsteady on her feet but grinning.

"Hey, buddy, sorry, was it your turn next?" The third workman said to Pete. "Only see, our shift is about to start and when we heard about Fucktoy here, we kinda hoped to get one in before it did."

"Go for it," Pete shook his head, too stunned to do anything else. "I'm good."

Fucktoy meanwhile was kneeling down in front of the first workman. She quickly pulled his long, hard cock from his jeans and started licking and sucking it eagerly. The second workman hastily dropped his pants, and she wrapped a hand around his shaft.

"Thanks buddy," the third workman said, whipping out his cock and joining his buddies.

"Oh man," the second workman groaned as Fucktoy enthusiastically bobbed her head up and down on each of their cocks in turn. "We never said who gets to fuck this slut first?"

"Shit... oh yeah, suck it... we don't have a lot of time," the third workman said.

Fucktoy raised her head from the circle of cocks with a gasp. "You should all fuck me," she panted excitedly.

The first workman grabbed her head and dragged it back down onto his cock. "I don't think there's time sweetheart. Shoot you guys for it?"

"Ghurk, gaakh, wull fuw wuhfhur," Fucktoy gurgled as the workman held her head down on his cock.

"No way man," the second workman argued. "You always win that."

"Ahk... fuhwe hul... glurk... fu kwuk," Fucktoy grunted.

"I think," Pete offered, shoving beer cans and an empty pizza box off the rooms only chair onto the floor and sitting down, resigned, "that Fucktoy is trying to talk with her mouth full."

"Dude," the third workman laughed. "Let her breathe."

Fucktoy coughed as the first workman released her, gasping before she finally panted, "Three... three holes... for cock... You can all... fuck me together.... If you like."

"Dude," the second workman said, awed. "What do you guys say?"

"Dibs on ass," the third workman grinned.

"Shit, why not," the first workman said. "Let's fuck this slut airtight."

The three workmen quickly stripped, while Fucktoy crawled on her hands and knees to the bed, her CUTE ASS (SPANK ME) swaying as she moved.

Pete watched, strangely fascinated. It took a few minutes for them to figure out where everyone was going. The second workman ended up laying on the bed and Fucktoy, moaning and quivering, lowered her SLOPPY TIGHT PUSSY onto his hard cock.

The third workman crawled up between both of their legs and pushed her down onto his buddy's chest. She cried out as he pushed the head of his cock into her CUTE ASS, her hands clenching the soiled sheets as he sank deep into her.

"Oh my God," she panted. "I can... I can feel you both... inside me... it's so... so... mmmpphhh!"

Whatever she was going to say was cut off when the first workman knelt beside her on the bed and unceremoniously shoved his cock into her mouth.

They started to move, raggedly at the start, but soon they found a rhythm. The first workman held her head, his cock driven relentlessly into her throat by the vigorous pounding the third workman was giving her ass. Pete could barely see the second workman, hidden beneath his thrusting companions and Fucktoy's quivering body.

Fucktoy herself gurgled and moaned around the cock plundering her throat. Her hands at first clutched at the soiled sheets or scrabbled at the first workman's legs, but soon she hung languidly between them, embracing their use of her body.

Soon the third workman quickened his pace, slamming mercilessly into Fucktoy's ass. Her hands clenched again on the sheet and she whined shrilly around the cock lodged in her mouth. With a final thrust, and a roar of "Oh fuck, that's good!", the workman drove himself as deep he could into her ass. He quivered there, pumping his load into her bowels before finally withdrawing with a groan.

He stumbled off the bed and dropped, his naked cock waving as it shrank, next to Pete's chair.

"That is one fine piece of ass, man." He grinned at Pete.

"Yeah," Pete agreed. "She's pretty amazing."

"You, like, know her or something?" the workman asked.

"I thought I did," Pete muttered.

"Lucky you, dude," the workman said.

Meanwhile, the first workman was thrusting more quickly in and out of Fucktoy's bobbing face. Suddenly, he grabbed her head and plainly started spurting into her mouth, grunting as he filled her throat with cum. Pete watched her throat working as she struggled to swallow his spunk, but he could see some of the massive load oozed past her lips and dripped down her chin. Finally, the man released her head and sat back, leaving her sputtering and coughing up another thick wad of cum which oozed down her face.

"Hey," the second workman cried as the coughed-up glob of spunk landed next to his head. "Watch where you're spittin', slut."

"Sorry, sir," Fucktoy rasped hoarsely.

The workman grunted as he rolled, his cock still buried in her pussy, flipping her onto her back. (The third workman offered a brief round of applause at the acrobatics of it, but neither Pete nor the other workman took it up.) No longer buried at the bottom of a triple penetration, the workman started to slam himself into Fucktoy's pussy.

"You like that?" He grunted.

"Yes," Fucktoy moaned.

"What was that, slut?' the workman snapped, slapping Fucktoy's tits.

"Yes, I like it," Fucktoy moaned. "I love it. I love your cock in my pussy... fucking my face... fucking my ass."

"You're a slut." He slapped her tits again.

"Yes, slap my titties," she moaned. "Please... harder."

"You're a slut," he repeated, slapping her tits harder.

"Yes," she cried as he drove into her. "Yes... I'm a slut... I love cock... I love sucking it... I love fucking it... fuck me... fuck me."

"Oh Christ," the workman moaned, straining over her.

"Yes," she panted. "Yes, give it to me. Fill Fucktoy with your... cum!!!"

Pete wondered if the workman was going to have a heart attack then and there, as he strained over Fucktoy, pumping his load into her pussy. Finally, he collapsed on top of her, panting and heaving. After a minute, he crawled off her, a gush of cum spewing from her reddened pussy onto the ruined sheets.

Pete watched him. He could see a look of embarrassment, shame even, touch the man's face. Fucktoy smiled up at him.

"Thank you," she said, softly and sincerely, smiling.

"Don't forget to leave your tally mark," Pete said as the men dressed.

The workmen took a marker from beside the bed and added to the tally. The first workman, not finding one for her mouth, instead wrote, just above her ass, THREE HOLES FOR COCK.

"Thanks bro," the third workman said as they left.

Pete sat in the chair for a few minutes, considering the woman who now lay curled on the bed.

"You OK?" he said at last.

She lazily opened her eyes, looked at him and smiled. "More?"

"Jesus," he groaned.

"What the hell?!" shouted a new voice from the door.

Pete turned to see a chubby, balding, middle-aged man with a nametag standing in the door.

"What the hell?!" the motel manager repeated. "You trash my room with your damn whore..."

"Fucktoy," she corrected.

"What?" he snapped.

"She's not a whore," Pete said tiredly. "Whores charge money. She just fucks guys... any guy, I guess... so, Fucktoy."

"Whatever," the manager sneered. "The room's a wreck, your credit card was declined, and I can't have shit like this in my hotel. I'm calling the cops."

"Fucking Kyle," Pete muttered, as he stood up hastily. "OK, first, do not call the cops. We can work this out."

"Yeah," the manager glared.

"Yeah," Pete dragged out his wallet. "Try this card, it'll work. Go ahead and charge the cleaning and damages or whatever... and I'll get her out of here. You won't see us again."

The manager snatched the credit card from Pete's hand. "Don't go anywhere until I run this... or I will call the fucking cops and you and your whore can explain it to them."

"Fucktoy," she insisted as the manager stalked out.

"Fucking Kyle," Pete repeated, going back to searching around the floor for that little black dress.

"Alright," the manager said when he returned. "Your card went through."

"Great," said Pete, who still hadn't found the damn dress, standing up and taking his credit card back.

The manager, Pete couldn't help but notice, was leering at Fucktoy now.

"She doesn't change," the manager said, literally licking his lips.

"No," Pete sighed and shook his head.

"She just fucks guys," the manager continued. "Any guy."

"More?" Fucktoy purred, looking up at them from the bed.

"She takes it up the ass?" the manager panted.

"Fuck my ass," Fucktoy rolled languidly onto her belly and lifted her hips.

"Have at her, man," Pete groaned, as the motel manager dropped his pants and climbed onto the bed.

"Ugh God," Fucktoy groaned as the manager settled his bulk over her.

Pete turned his attention back to looking for the dress, trying to ignore his raging hard on as he listened to yet another guy fuck her in the ass. The bed squeaked and thudded as Fucktoy gasped and groaned. The manager just pressed his bulk down on top her, driving into her over and over again, grunting like an animal with each thrust.

"Fuck me," Fucktoy wailed. "Please, fuck my ass. It's so big. It's so... ugh... intense... do it... fuck... my... ass!"

The manager squealed. Pete looked up to see the chubby man's body shaking as he pumped his cum into Fucktoy's abused ass. Finally, the big man subsided and crawled off her, pulling his pants back up.

"Get her out of here," the manager said curtly.

"Sure," said Pete with a sickly grin at the man's departing back. Pete grabbed the pen and added the manager's mark to the tally under FUCK MY ASS... a third hash mark under the block of five. Eight.

There was, Pete realized, no sign of that damn little black dress. He'd managed to find her phone under the bed, but no dress. Not even the damn heels. He'd looked just about everywhere and worried that if he spent any more time looking the manager really would call the cops. Either that or a biker gang or fully loaded tour bus of horny guys would pull up outside the open door and he'd never get her out of there.

Shaking his head, Pete grabbed a couple of towels out of the bathroom (he'd probably paid for them anyway) and helped Fucktoy to her unsteady feet.

"More?" she drawled, despite clearly being exhausted and barely able to stand.

"I'm taking you home," Pete said firmly.

Lacking any better ideas, he half carried her out to his car. He had an absurd hope that maybe no one would notice the half-conscious naked woman, covered in smutty slogans, with cum dripping from her chin and down her thighs. The cat calls from the construction workers across the parking lot disabused him of that notion fairly quickly. He settled for the smaller victory of no one actually dragging Fucktoy down and using her on the asphalt.

The towels went down on the seat of the car. Partly as an added cushion for her battered nether regions but, if he was honest with himself, mostly to preserve his upholstery from the steady drip of semen leaking out of her. He tried not to think too much as he helped her into the seat and drew the seatbelt across her bruised breasts (SLAP and PINCH, TWIST and BITE). She smiled at him lazily.

"Thank you," she whispered, softly and sincerely.

Pete would have felt better if she hadn't said the same, with equal gentle sincerity, to one of the workmen who had just brutally fucked the shit out of her.

The drive home was surprisingly uneventful, given that he was driving across town at mid-morning, with a naked woman dozing in the passenger seat. A couple of people honked at him. Someone yelled something that sounded like "pervert," but he didn't get pull over, so he decided to call it a win. Pete wasn't really sure if any of the neighbors saw him leading her into the house, but no one honked or shouted. Another win.

Finally, he managed to get her upstairs and into bed, where she collapsed. Gently, he started to pulled a sheet over her but he was startled when her hand reached out to cup his groin.

"Jesus," Pete groaned, as her fingers squeezed his suddenly stiffening cock. "You shouldn't do that."

"Why not?" she whispered.

"If you... oh fuck... if you keep doing to that, I'm going to want to fuck you," Pete tried to hold back as she skillfully unzipped his pants, her fingers reaching inside.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" she smiled.

"Fuck... yes, Amy," Pete moaned as she pulled his cock out.

"Fucktoy," she corrected. "Please... give me your cock. I want you to fuck me. Give it to Fucktoy."

She lowered her head, taking him in her mouth, her warm, wet lips surrounding his now aching shaft. Pete groaned and gave in. He wrapped his hands in her hair, as her head bobbed up and down on his cock, slowly tightening his fingers. He felt her moan against his hard shaft as he pulled her down, forcing himself deeper, until her throat spasmed around his cock.

"Yes," Pete moaned. "Take it. Take my cock all the way down, Fucktoy."

"Hlurp... ulk... glurk... glurk," Fucktoy grunted.

His cock sank completely into her throat, his balls touching the sticky film of drool and half-dried cum on her chin. With long, deep thrusts, he started to fuck her face, pushing his cock balls-deep into Fucktoy's willing mouth.

"Oh, yeah," Pete cried out.

Holding one hand on the back of Fucktoy's head while she fucked his cock with her face, Pete reached down with the other to grope her tits. She moaned against his rod as he squeezed her firm, round flesh. Her hard nipple pressed against his palm. He pawed at her, taking that nipple between his fingers.

"Mmpphh!" She jumped as he pinched and twisted her nipple, her head bobbing even more vigorously on his cock. He pinched harder, and her cock-sucking became crazed.

Pete grunted. His cock grew harder in her mouth. He could feel his balls tightening. Not wanting to finish yet, he tried to pull back. She followed, hungrily sucking his cock, refusing to release him from her mouth. Groaning, he grabbed her head with his hands and almost forcibly pulled her off his cock.

They sat for a moment, panting. Pete starred at her. Her eyes were wild with passion, her face was red and slick with spit, her tits (SLAP and PINCH, TWIST and BITE) heaved. She was Fucktoy and she was glorious.

He reached out and slapped her tits.

"Yes," she panted, her nipples visibly hardening.

He slapped them again, watching them sway.

"Harder," she moaned.

Three more times, Pete's hands sent her naked tits bouncing. She moaned, her back arched, pushing them toward him, eagerly.

Finally, Pete grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed. Her legs opened underneath him, and he slid easily inside her sloppy pussy. She groaned as he filled her. He looked down at her, pinned under him, and saw her smiling up at him.

He grinned, then ducked his head to her tit and bit down, hard.

"Yes!" she cried, grabbing his head, her hips bucking under him.

He roared, muffled by her breasts, and thrust in to meet her. Quickly, they were thrusting together, the bed shaking and creaking under them as their hips met. He kissed, sucked and bit at her tits, driving her into a frenzy.

"Yes... yes... oh, yes," she moaned under him.

He lifted himself up, driving deep inside her, fucking her. She spread her legs wide under him, wider than she ever had before, letting him in as deep as he could go. Some still thinking part of his mind realized someone else, one of the other men she'd fucked last night, had encouraged her to do this. The thought spurred him to fuck her even harder.

"Yes!" she wailed. "Oh God! Yes... Please! Like that! Fuck me! Oh God, fuck me!"

"You like this?" he grunted. "You like getting fucked like this?"

"I love this!" she moaned. "I love this! Fuck me... oh, please... right there... fuck me!"

"You... love... cocks... fucking... you." Pete drove into her.

"Pete!" she panted, her eyes suddenly locking with his.

He froze, gasping.

"Fuck me," she said clearly.

He cried out, driving into her even harder. Her body rose to meet his thrusts. The bed shook under them.

"Yes," she cried. "Oh God, yes... yes... yes... right there... don't stop... oh... Oh... OH GOD, YES!!!"

Her body quivered under him, wracked by waves of pleasure, shaking uncontrollably as he continued to thrust into her. He kept going, driving inside her as she came until her body collapsed limply under him, little spasms still twitching through her. Slowly, he withdrew his still hard cock.

For a moment, he looked down at her, panting and quivering under him. Then he roughly flipped her over. She gasped as he pressed his cock between the cheeks of her CUTE ASS.

"Oh fuck," she cried, as he pressed himself into her backside.

Her hands clenched the sheets as he slowly sank his length into her ass for his first time. He groaned at how tight she felt around him. Looking down at his cock, disappearing into her ass, he saw the writing on her thigh... FUCK MY ASS and the tally marks. Eight tally marks. Eight men who has just fucked her in the ass like he never had, until now.

With a roar, he grabbed her hips and drove himself hard into her backside. She cried out as he pounded into her. He continued to trust into her, groaning as her tight back passage spasmed around him.

"Ahh... ahh... oh God... oh fuck... oh God," she moaned, her hips rocking under him.

"Oh yes, take it," he grunted, pounding her ass.

"Ahh... oh... Oh... Oh My GOD!" she cried out, suddenly spasming as she came again, her entire body shaking wildly.

"Oh fuck!" Pete moaned, as her sudden spasms of pleasure spurred his own release.

His breath stopped, his body locked, driving into her ass as he pumped wave after wave of cum deep inside her. In the end, he could no longer hold himself up, no longer think. He fell on top of her.

Eventually, a few minutes or many an hour later, Pete withdrew his limp cock from her sticky ass. She was asleep, he thought, and while she moaned when he got off her, she didn't move. He dimly recalled finding a marker and adding a ninth tally mark under FUCK MY ASS before stumbling away to collapse in the guest bedroom.

................................

Pete slept through most of the day, rising in late in the evening. He got a shower, ate something, checked on... was it Fucktoy or Amy now? ... only to find her still sleeping soundly and left her there. Ultimately, still worn out from a long and exhausting night, he went back to sleep and didn't wake until the next morning.

................................

He was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee, when she appeared in the doorway. Her hair was wet from the shower, a robe tied tightly around her, her hands holding it closed at the neck.

She looked at him, almost timidly, uncertain of her welcome.

Calmly, without a word, he got up and poured her a cup of coffee, which he put down at the table opposite him. Then he picked up a soft pillow he'd gotten out of the spare bedroom and put it down on the seat of a chair, gesturing for her to take a seat.

She blushed, one hand creeping to cup her doubtlessly aching backside.

They sat down together and quietly sipped coffee for a minute.

"So," Pete broke the silence, not quite looking at her. "Who are we today?"

"Amy," she said softly, looking down at her coffee cup. "I'm Amy."

"Ok," he took another sip of his coffee, still not looking her.

"I guess we should... talk," Amy said after a bit, her hand tentatively reaching out, not quite touching his.