Fucktoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did they hurt you?" Pete asked, looking at the wall.

"What?" she said, startled. "No! No, they... they didn't. I mean, my throat is really sore, my tits are black and blue, and it feel like someone shoved a baseball bat up my ass but... no. I... I chose that. I... I wanted to do that... to be... her. To be Fucktoy."

"Why?"

"Oh God," Amy put down her coffee, and reached out, touching his hand. "I... At first, I was mad. You were being jealous and possessive, and I don't know... but that wasn't it, really."

"Kyle," Pete snarled.

"No," Amy said firmly. "I mean, I'm not going to pretend he didn't encourage it, but it was my decision, Pete. My choice. I wanted to do... that. I don't know... I wanted to let go. I wanted to just let go and be wild and crazy. To do sometime completely out of control. I can be so in control, all the time, and I just wanted to... not be.

"And it was fun," she continued. "To let go. It was so much fun being her... being Fucktoy... giving up all control."

"Is that... what you want, now?" Pete glanced at her.

"No... yes," Amy shook her head. "I can't be that all the time. I like being me... being Amy... but, you know, sometimes it might be nice to let go. I could see myself maybe being Fucktoy again... sometime," She groaned. "Maybe not tomorrow or anything but... God, I don't know. Sometime."

"I see," Pete said.

"Pete," Amy said. "Look at me, please. I know, you probably can't forgive me... for what I did. I understand... I'll leave... if... if you want me to." A tear slipped down her cheek.

Pete sighed, "You're not mine, Amy."

"I'm sorry," she gasped. "I'm so sorry."

"No," Pete interrupted, calmly. "I mean... I don't own you, Amy. You're not property. You don't belong to me. You're yours. Your own. You belong to you, and you should be who you are... and who you want to be. If that's Amy, that's great because I think Amy is great. In fact, I love Amy. I really do."

"You do," she said quietly.

"... and if that's Fucktoy, sometimes," Pete continued, "Well, if that's what you want... if that's really your choice... I think that might be OK too."

"You do?" Amy whispered.

"Yeah," Pete said, "because Fucktoy is... well, I when I finally saw you... really saw you in her, I think Fucktoy was pretty damn glorious."

"I... wow," Amy smiled. "OK... what does this mean?"

"I have no fucking idea." Pete met her eyes and smiled. "but I think it will be fun finding out."

"Yeah, I guess so." She laughed. "I would totally jump you right now... but my pussy is so fucking sore, I think it would kill me. I don't really remember everything about last night, but according to this," she opened the hem of her robe to reveal her right thigh... CUM HERE and rows tally marks, "I think I fucked fourteen guys." She blushed, shocked with herself.

"Ok, two things," Pete said. "First, it was the night before last. You slept for an entire day."

"I did," Amy blinked, shocked.

"... and second," Pete continued, "that's the tally for the front."

"What?"

"You took fourteen cocks in your pussy," Pete said. "I think actually, fourteen cocks came in your pussy. I know at least one that was in there but isn't marked. The tally for your ass is on the back of your thigh."

"Fourteen came... in my pussy...," Amy stammered, "other tally... on the back... for my ass? How many?!"

Pete took a sip of his coffee, "Nine."

"Nine," Amy's eye went wide. "Nine... in my... NINE!"

"When did you start taking it in the ass? We never did it in the ass." Pete asked mildly.

"Well, I mean..." Amy blushed. "No... I mean I did it a couple times in college, but I didn't... it just seemed like a Fucktoy thing to do," she wailed. "Nine! And fourteen... Jesus, I fucked twenty-three guys."

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, there isn't a tally for your mouth," Pete added, taking a perverse joy in shocking her at her own antics. "So I don't know how many guys fucked your face. I mean, I know of one... no, two... guys who did, but I didn't get there until late... so, probably more."

"You're enjoying this," Amy snapped.

"I could be angry if you'd rather," Pete grinned.

"You son of a bitch," she laughed.

"You really don't remember it all?" Pete asked.

"Well, I remember the start of the night, and yeah I remember a lot," Amy said, "but after a while, it all kind of blurs together. A few things stand out... I remember having a cock in my mouth, pussy and ass at the same time. That was intense. I remember you putting me in the shower and refusing to fuck me."

"Yeah, well," Pete shrugged.

"I remember, early in the night, this one trucker who just mauled my tits... slapping and pinching and... well, I guess he wrote it on... me," she opened her robe, exposing her breasts and the writing there.

"Trucker?"

"Yeah, well..." Amy blushed. "He really showed me how good that could feel. I never knew I liked that before."

"Huh." Pete sipped his coffee. "Well, I guess if you learned something new..."

Amy grabbed a napkin off the table and threw it at him. "I also remember two of the absolute most intense, mind blowing, earth shattering orgasms of my life... I mean, really... just..."

"I don't want to hear it," Pete groaned.

"Really, I mean this guy was amazing," Amy continued. "He made me feel like I have never, ever... with anyone..."

"Seriously... don't... want... to... hear... it," Pete growled.

"It was YOU, idiot!" Amy grinned.

"What?" Pete froze.

"It was you," Amy repeated. "I remember, you brought me home. You put me to bed. You would have left me, let me sleep, but I wouldn't let you. I couldn't let it end there... I couldn't do all that... all of THEM... and not... have you... and it was... amazing. It was the best. You were the best."

"Really?" Pete blinked at her. "Because if you're just saying that to make me feel better about all this... I'm OK with that."

Amy laughed, "Yeah, but I'm not. I fucked like twenty-three guys that night, and I got to go home with the best one... and I might even get to keep him."

"Wow," Pete grinned.

"Yeah, wow," Amy agreed.

They stared into each other's eyes for a while. Finally, Amy stood.

"Fuck it," she said, dropped her robe to stand naked in the kitchen.

"Umm," Pete looked her up and down, "I hope that marker washes off eventually."

"Yeah," Amy looked down at the writing on her body. "That would probably be for the best. I kind of like it right now though."

She walked slowly around the table toward him.

"I thought you were too sore," Pete objected.

"Yes," Amy agreed. "My pussy is definitely too sore, and don't even think about my ass... for a while. No face fucking, but that cock is going in my mouth and I am going to make you cum."

She knelt down in front of him and pulled his already stiff cock from his pants.

"For a while?" Pete asked as she licked the tip.

"Jesus," she muttered around his shaft, "yes, you get to fuck my ass... mmmphh... later... shlurp... when it stops feeling like it's been fucked by a baseball bat... hmmmpph."

"OK," Pete sighed, as she bobbed her head on his shaft. Slowly, he reached down and brushed her tit with his hand.

"Mmpph!" she squealed.

"Sorry," Pete gasped. "Did that hurt?"

"A bit," she sighed, "but... mmmhhh... I kind of like it... ghumph... just be gentle."

"Hurt you gently," Pete shook his head, reaching down to fondle her breasts again. "Sure, why not."

"Ghmmhhh... yeah, that's... mmpphh... good," she groaned around his shaft.

Pete leaned back, enjoying the feeling of her mouth around his cock. It felt so good, and knowing that she'd sucked all those other cocks just made him harder somehow. He didn't even know whose cocks she'd sucked... construction workers, random motel guests, truckers...

"Shit," Pete sat up, "Kyle."

"Ghlummph?" Amy grunted.

"Kyle, and the guys from work," Pete said, as she continued to bob up and down on his cock. "You were Fucktoy for them, weren't you?"

"Shulrp... yes," Amy looked up at him, her lips around his shaft. "I was... hmmmpph..."

"You sucked his cock," Pete groaned.

"Yummph... I sucked Kyle's cock," Amy agreed, "and... mmmhhh... he fucked my... ghhmmm... pussy."

"Shit," Pete moaned.

"Hmmm... I sucked... mmggh... all the guys," Amy continued, "ummmhh... and... slurmph... most them... ghumm... fucked my pussy."

"Oh God," Pete strained, his cock growing harder in her mouth.

"Ummhumm... Ken... ghmmhph... you remember Ken," Amy took him deeper into her throat, "he... mmhhh... he was the first guy... gulrk... to fuck my ass... gumph... hlrk... that night."

"That... oh fuck," Pete groaned, "that could be awkward... at work..."

"Ghmp... honey," Amy looked up at him with burning eyes while she bobbed on his cock, "Glurk.. if... mhhmpp... any of them... urhk... Ken or... gahk... God help him, Kyle... mmhhpp... try to... hhmmm... make any kind of... mmmm... issue of it... ghmp... I will fucking rip his balls off with my bare hands and make him eat them... guurl... urk... gluuuglb!"

"Fuck!" Pete roared, pumping wave after wave of cum down her throat, while suddenly hoping Kyle would try something and wishing he could be a fly on the wall when he did.

Amy smiled and pulled Pete's cock from her throat.

"God, that was so good," Pete moaned.

"Thank you," she said, softly and sincerely.