Fucky Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now roll over, slut! I'm taking you from behind." With a mighty jerk, Delilah raises my body slightly off the bed, and handily rolls me over. She slams me onto the mattress, pinning me again. I try to crawl away, but it's like my torso is bound beneath the weight of a boulder. I can't even budge.

"On your hands and knees, bitch!" She roars, with the deep voice that used to be mine .

"NO!" I exclaim. "Fuck, 'Lilah, you can't... Oh shit...!" I can feel her powerful hand weaving its way into my long, blond hair. She pulls forcefully, snatching my head back as if holding the reigns of a disobedient horse.

"Maybe you didn't hear me... I said get on your knees. And I won't say it again." She pulls my hair a second time, and I let out a whimper of pain.

Worst of all, each time she snatches, I can feel a fresh flood of fluids within my cunt. This body actually loves this abuse. I hate it, but it seems as if I'm just along for the ride. I slowly lift myself up onto my hands and knees, and I can feel Delilah's shaft rubbing excitedly in between my ass cheeks.

She leans over toward my nightstand, pulling my hair just a bit in the process. I wince, as a twinge of pain hits my scalp. Then she leans back, and I relax again.

"What was that for?" I ask, raising one eyebrow, when I hear the *squirt* of liquid from a bottle.

"Oh just lubing up a little. Since it's your first time." I can hear the sinister glee in her voice.

"I'm on the record, saying that I don't want this, 'Lilah... but I don't think the lube is necessary. My pussy is drenched right now." There is a shameful edge to my words, but they are entirely accurate.

"Oh I figured," she responds. I can hear the squelching sound of her applying the lubricant along her entire length. "But where I'm going, I think the lube will help."

"Where you're going... wha...?"

In the blink of an eye, three things happen, nearly simultaneously.

I feel the wet bulb of Delilah's cockhead squish against my sphincter. I realize what's about to happen. And Delilah's fat shaft splits my asshole open, as she rams it home.

I let out a terrified, pained squawk as the girthy member slides into my rectum. "DELILAH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!"

I can feel Delilah's entire body shudder with ecstasy. "Oh yeah! Baby! Your asshole is every bit as heavenly as I'd imagined!"

I strain to pull away from her, but the fingers laced into my hair and the hand gripping my hips hold me tightly. Beneath my frame, my tits jiggle wildly, as I jerk and buck, trying in vain to get free.

My sphincter is clenching madly, in an attempt to force out this new arrival. In my mind, I know that every contraction provides more pleasure to Delilah's cock, but the squeezing is involuntary; I can't stop it.

Strangely, I can feel a sick sense of pleasure building inside me. No part of me wants to enjoy this; I just want it to stop. Still, my body is reacting positively to the sensation, and I suppose I should be thankful for that tiny blessing.

"Oh, baby! This is fucking great!" Delilah's voice is full of rapacious fervor. She leans forward, looming over my nude form, and drawing my hair back until my ear is almost even with her mouth. My fear is growing, because I know what's coming next. I was a bastard to her last night, and I shouldn't expect any mercy.

She whispers softly, almost tenderly, into my ear, "Alright, darling. I'm about to fuck the shit out of your ass. I won't hold back, and I won't be gentle. You can try to fight it, or you can try to enjoy it. We both know I'm going to enjoy it either way."

Inside my anal cavity, she is holding her cock perfectly still; and yet, I can still feel the member twitching, eager to get underway. In this exact moment, I am so relieved that Delilah's dick... my old dick... isn't any bigger than it is. Has any man before me, in the entirety of human history, ever been glad that his cockwasn't bigger? I don't know, but I doubt it.

"Any last words, slut?" She asks, tightening her grip on my hair, and drawing her cock out halfway... in preparation for the inevitable fucking.

I can feel my pussy juices flowing. It's begging for the cock that is currently lodged in my ass; my rectum on the other hand, is struggling with the discomfort, even as the twinges of pleasure emerge.

"Actually, yes Delilah! I want to say that... OHHH!"

She slams forward, before I can finish, driving herself inside of me again and again. I was expecting agony, but what I receive is far less unpleasant than I first assumed. The blend of pain and pleasure makes a twisted treat that I can feel my body warming up to.

The rhythmic slapping sounds fill the room, as I try to keep my mouth clamped shut... I can't let her hear the feminine moans of confused rapture escaping my lips. She, on the other hand, is groaning loudly, her masculine voice filling the room with euphoric grunts of satisfaction.

"Oh Delilah, please! Oh fuck! I can't...!"

"That's right, baby! Take it! Take it! You're a good little bitch, aren't you?"

My mind is torn, in this instant. Physically, the euphoric stimulation has far overwhelmed the stinging pain, but I hate this. Worst of all, I can feel an orgasmic climax building.

I don't want this. Not in this way... not now. I'm not ready for this.

In between her groans of pleasure, Delilah calls out to me. Her voice is sickeningly sweet, even as she punctuates each syllable with individual thrusts. "Thank. Me. For. Fuck-ing. You. An-thon-y! Tell. Me. How. Bad. You. Want. To. Cum!!"

She's using my own words against me? That only seems fair: nevertheless, I grit my teeth. I can feel her cock, rubbing the delicate sides of my rectal wall; it's stimulating me beyond belief, but I refuse to give in. I can hold strong, just like she did. I will not let the insatiable desires of my body control my brain's higher functions.

"F...Fuck you, 'Lilah! I want you out of me!" The words are difficult to say. It's hard to say anything with the pleasure rising like an unstoppable tide. It's threatening to break at any moment.

But I know that she will cum, just like I did. She'll rob me of an orgasm, and that's perfectly fine by me. Anything to make this madness stop.

"That's too bad! Cum for me, Anthony!" She refuses to stop. I can feel the euphoria building higher and higher.

In an instant, I feel all my reservations flood away, as a powerful climax rocks my body. My muscles contract, and my pussy clinches. I'm not certain, but it feels like I shot a stream of liquid straight from my cunt.

I cry out with an agonized moan, as my mind and body touch nirvana for a moment. The pleasure is indescribable, and I've given myself over to it entirely.

"Oh god, Baby! That feels so fucking.... Oh god!" The pleasure hits me like a world-shattering cataclysm, and my spent body shudders repeatedly.

The very next instant, I feel waves of hot, ropey semen filling my insides. I'm disgusted, but part of me rejoices in the pleasure that I know Delilah is receiving. I wanted to make it up to her for last night... this is makeup sex that I never could have imagined.

I feel her slip from me, and she collapses beside me, panting. My body gives out as well, and we stare into each other's eyes.

"That was amazing," she breathes. "The best April Fools prank in history. I never thought I'd be able to pull it off... But this body swap is the most amazing plan I've ever had..."

Even in my exhaustion, I look at her with shock and surprise. "You never thought that... wait, WHAT? Are you saying youcaused this?!? Are you fucking serious!?"

She nods, grinning savagely. "Yep. I figured you deserved a taste of your own medicine."

"But you fainted!"

She grins with pride. "Drama class, sweetheart. I've always wanted to be an actress."

"You pointed a gun at me!" My voice is growing increasingly frantic, as I come to terms with the fact that I've been played for a fool.

She shrugs, running her fingers through her short hair. "Meh, I unloaded it last night. Just in case I needed to sell the deception. The truth is, I've been planning this for a while. I wasn't planning the rough anal... that only happened because of your behavior last night; but I've been scheming to swap bodies for a long time. I'm just amazed that it worked so perfectly."

"Then... then..." I'm struggling to form coherent sentences.

Delilah nods, as if reading my mind. "Yep. I know how to reverse it."

"How?! How did you do it, and how can we reverse..."

She places one strong finger to my lips. "Shhh... baby doll. I'll explain everything, in time. Don't worry. But for now, I want you to get me hard again, so I can fuck your pussy."

I sit up immediately, my voice trembling with anger. "I'm not doing anything until..."

She sits up beside me, again weaving her fingers into my golden hair. "Shut up, bitch." She laughs, and begins pulling my head down towards her crotch. "I wasn't asking... and watch those teeth. Remember, you don't wanna hurt your body before you get it back!"

As she forces my face towards her stiffening cock, I realize that I've been outmatched and out played once more.

"Oh fuck," I mutter. "Will this day ever end?"

Delilah's deep laughter fills the room, as I am forced to submit yet again.

.......................................................................

Well, I hope you liked the story! Be sure to vote, and let me know your thoughts in the comments. I've read many of the other stories in this contest, and I know the competition is steep. Probably only 5 stars will give me any help winning, but you should vote your honest opinion regardless.

If this story does end up being popular, I might throw in a second chapter... So there's your incentive to rate it high, if you like it. Hehe

See you next story!