Fulfilling a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir" was the instant reply.

I knew that soon the ferry would be passing the house and ( if he was looking carefully) he might be able to see the deck of his house. So as soon as I saw the ferry getting close, I took Kathy back out to the deck and bent her over the railing one more time. This time I called up a video conference with Skip." He didn't say a thing as the video feed went live. Once I saw that he was there and could see, I turned the phone to show the room and to show the sliding glass door open and then showing the floor of the deck as I brought the camera to bear on the sight of my cock buried deep in his wife's dripping pussy. It was great, all the juices from the night had built up and my cock glistened every time I pulled out even a little. I heard "'Oh Wow" come across from his end and knew I'd hit home.

Then I lifted the phone up to show the ferry in the inlet. It was probably a half mile away but he knew what he was seeing and I knew someone who would be on that side of the ferry in just a minute if he hadn't already been. After long enough to be sure he knew what he'd been looking at I returned to me going in and out of that pussy and let her noises create the soundtrack. I'd made sure he'd seen the handcuffs and the irritation they'd created after a full evening of activity. Very soon I clicked it off because once again I was concerned about the railing.

Knowing what time the ferry would hit the dock I knew exactly when he would be home so I grabbed her by the cuffs once more to take her inside and laid her on her back on the bare wet mattress. Inserting myself one more time, I slid underneath her again, forcing her to arch her back as she'd done earlier that night to such effect. I grabbed those cuffs once more and pulled her to me again and it had the same effect even quicker this time. She went off like an lightning storm. And stayed quivering and unaware for a good 15 minutes as I watched the clock.

It was time to go so that their little fantasy would come out as they'd written it. So I withdrew to cries of "No, please; Stay in me; Use me more please; Don't stop; Anything..." but I withdrew anyway and put on my clothes. Then I grabbed her cuffs one more time and took her downstairs and cuffed her to the chair in front of the computer using another pair of cuffs that had been there.

I told her, "Skip will be home soon. Make him disrobe at the door before he even gets inside. I've got the video to show him all cued up. All you have to do is hit play. Once he's seen the video make him eat your pussy for at least an hour. He'll be terribly sore but he needs to learn. Got it"

"Yes Sir," She said. "Are you sure you won't stay? I'll do anything, honest!"

"I know you will." I said. "And I love that, but we'll save something for later."

On the way home I got a video on my cell phone. It showed Kathy still in the chair in front of the computer, with her knees up and her feet on the sides and with the back of what appeared to be Skip's blonde head moving at a feverish pace over her pussy.

"He may be here but I'm thinking of you." She said. "I can't wait to meet again. I'm yours anytime you want me."

At that point the head started to come up but you could see her force him back down. A minute or two later her husband finally gave her an orgasm that night – even though she was thinking of me.

12