Fulfilling a Fantasy Pt. 03

Story Info
More about my wife and my pegging escapades.
1k words
4.07
7.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out our "new and improved" strap-on a few weeks ago and it seems to work a little better for my wife. She can fit it inside of her now and the two dildos are positioned better to be inserted into both of us.

I walked into our bedroom and my wife was laying there stroking her cock. I climbed next to her and took over. We laid there for a while talking about how much I liked her dick. Before long I was down there sucking her. As always, I tried to deep throat her but couldn't take it all. I think it's the curve that's causing the problem. If it was straight I could go all the way down. While I sucked her I played with the smaller dildo that was in her and after a few minutes she came.

I got on all fours and she started fucking my ass. We went at it like this until she came a second time. It was hot because she started pounding me harder and I could tell she was fucking me more for her pleasure than for mine, which is what I want. I told her when we were still in the planning stage that I wanted her to use it more for her pleasure than for mine because I would like whatever she did.

When she was done she pulled out and I climbed on top of her, cowgirl style.

I love the idea of licking my cum off of her tits and I wish the the thought turned her on as much as it does me so that she would make me do it. Maybe with time I would be able to do it on my own. As I got closer to coming I told her if she wanted she could wipe my cum off of her and feed it to me. She said okay and I rode her until I shot my load on her chest. Like most guys who are interested in eating their cum I immediately lost the urge. I climbed off of her and handed her a tissue.

"I thought you wanted me to feed it to you", she said.

"That's gross", I replied.

7/12/21

Last Saturday afternoon when my wife got home from work I asked her:

"If I go get you something from Dairy Queen will you fuck me?"

Later that night after dinner and a Blizzard she came out of our bedroom wearing her robe and her cock.

This time it turned out that we were a couple of college students. Both guys. It was Spring Break so the dorm was pretty empty and she had come down to the common room to watch some porn and jerk off. After a few minutes of watching a POV of a girl blowing a guy she began trying to talk me into sucking her cock. I made her promise me that she wouldn't tell anyone and that no one would ever find out. She promised so I got on my knees and started blowing her while she watched the porn. I sucked her until the end of the video then we went back up to her room (our bedroom). I got on my knees and had her hold my head and fuck my mouth for a while then got undressed and climbed on the bed.

The first few minutes were all the stuff they don't show in the pornos.

"I thought you wanted me doggie style."

"No. Lay on your back. That's not going to work. Slide closer to the edge of the bed."

"Take it out! Take it out! Okay give me a few seconds."

"Okay. Let's do it doggie style. Turn around."

"Hows that?"

"Scoot forward so I can get on the bed too. Now spread your legs wider."

"I think you need some more lube."

"Okay. How's that feel?"

"Pretty good. How is it for you?"

"I'm okay. Is it in all the way?"

"Yeah."

"Back off by about half an inch."

"How's that?"

"Okay. That's better."

She fucked my ass for about 10 minutes until she came. When she had finished she laid on her back and I climbed on top of her, sliding her cock back into my ass where it belongs. As I rode her we talked about how I was glad she had talked me into this and I told her we could do it again any time but I didn't want her to suck my cock or let me fuck her. She eagerly agreed. I also told her after we had been doing it for a while she could tell people about us if she wanted. After another 5 or 10 minutes I came.

This time it was not as intense as other times and I didn't immediately lose the urge to clean her up but I knew I would by the time I climbed off of her. I quickly started wiping my cum off of her chest and licking it off my fingers. I don't know what she thought of me doing that or if she even noticed since she never mentioned it.

When I finally caught my breath I told her if she ever wanted to use fucking me as a reward she could.

"If the dishes are done when I get home tonight I'll fuck you." (We both work. She just starts and ends after I do.)

I also told her she could try using it as a punishment if she wanted to ("If the dishes aren't done when I get home tonight I'm going to fuck your ass.") but we both know if she did that nothing would ever get done.

1/1/22

Well, due to some medical issues, scheduling problems, and other stuff, it's been far too long since we've gotten our toy out and I don't know how long it will be until we get it out again so I think I'll go ahead and publish this now. Your thoughts and comments are welcome and appreciated.